My Sexual Awakening - Mom - Ch. 10

Story Info
Mom and me with best friend watching.
3.5k words
4.43
27.4k
19

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

MY SEXUAL AWAKENING -- My MOM & Best Friend - CH. 10

Mom and me with bf watching

Next day, as I went from class to class I kept drifting back to my bedroom and the night before. Everything was set. Burnie had called me, telling me to turn on and off lights, kneeling and laying on the bed, facing and turning away from the cam. He had me place a couple books under the cam, he said it gave him a better view of the bed. He said for me to keep only the lamp on my desk on, which was next to the dresser. The lamp on that was on the nightstand made a glare on the monitor.

All the time I kept thinking about my mom. If she did come into my room tonight Burnie would see everything we did. He'd probably be jacking off watching us. Looking at my mom's tits, her ass, even maybe seeing her sucking on my cock! OH GOD. I thought, maybe I'd just wouldn't turn on the cam. What could he do? Then I remembered his video of me sucking cock. Not turning on the cam and letting him watch was not an option. My only hope was my mom would not come into my room. IT WAS MY ONLY HOPE.

After my after-school ritual of sucking Burnie off, he just ushered me out the door, knowingly smiling at me, "See you soon, you perverted, sick, little dicked, mother fucker."

I walked home slowly. I felt trapped. My heart pounding. I couldn't tell mom. Then she'd know what Burnie was doing to me. What I had been doing to him! She'd know that Burnie knew about her and me! GOD! I'm such an idiot! But it was mom's fault. She started it! I sobbed to myself, "I'm sorry mommy. I'm sorry." for blaming her, betraying her.

During dinner I barely spoke. Dad rambling on about work and how glad it was bowling night. I excused myself, showered, shaved my body and face, put on just pj boxers and top. I turned on the desk light and cam. I laid on the bed doing homework on my laptop, waiting. Hoping mom wouldn't come.

A few minutes later Burnie texted me, "looks GREAT!" My heart sunk. "Turn on your monitor so we can talk and you can see what I see."

I switched on the cam on my laptop on and saw feet facing the cam. With the cam up on the books I could see my face clearly above them. Then I heard Burnie.

"Your dick hard yet?" I quickly grabbed my earphones and plugged them in.

I spread my feet apart, and with a bit of, sarcasm in my voice. "No, I'm not." I pulled aside my boxer bottoms to show him I wasn't "hard".

"Don't get snotty with me fag boy" he shot back. "You like sucking my dick?"

I hesitated than answered, "Yes."

"You want to keep sucking it and taking it up your ass?"

This time I meekly replied, "Yes".

"Then watch your tone, faggot."

"Sorry Burnie".

"That's better and by the way dick sucker, the sound is great. I can hear you clearly. Did your dad leave yet?"

"Yeah, he left a few minutes ago?"

"Will your mom come straight to your room?"

"Last time she showered first."

"DAMN! Okay, take off the headset and let's wait. Think she'll come in?"

"I don't know." I wanted to add, 'I hope not.' But dared not too.

I stared at my laptop and suddenly Burnie sent me a pic of my on my knees sucking his cock with one of my hands masturbating myself, with the text, "My sissy boy."

My dick twitched as I looked at the pick. I lay in silence and Burnie kept sending me pics of me sucking his cock. Then there was a soft tapping on my door. My mom just opened the door and stood there. I quickly closed my laptop and pushed it on to my nightstand.

She stood in the doorway as she had done before. This time the desk light revealed my mom's front, her outline in what looked like a soft glow from the same light blue nighty flowing at her sides. The front of the nighty was open just covering her breasts. Her slightly hanging tits with her pointed nipples showed there was still some firmness left. Her waste was tapered, and her hips accentuated her form, to me she was the perfect woman. Her feet about a foot apart, here thighs not touching, I could again see the delicate strands of pubic hair hanging from here pussy.

I realized Burnie could not yet see her. The cam focused on my bed and not an angle he could see the door.

She stood there looking at me, "Strip."

I started by unbuttoning my pj top, knowing that Burnie had probably heard her ordering me. Then I slipped off my bottoms. My mom walked over to the bed and stood at the side looking down at me.

Burnie could now see her silhouette. He was getting a full side view of my mom's body. Standing there in her short nighty. But hiding nothing. Her barely drooping pointed tits, her slight belly, her slim shapely legs, her hair framing her face.

I was struck by pangs of jealousy and guilt. Sharing my mom like this.

"Lay on your back Jimmy. Let me see my little boy."

I turned on my back and slightly spread my legs. My head resting up on some pillows against the headboard.

"My little sweet Jimmy."

My mom sat on the bed her body facing the cam. She turned back and kissed me softly on the lips. I mixture of pleasure and apprehension came over me. The sweetness of her kiss and the knowledge that we weren't alone. Burnie was watching.

She moved from my lips to my neck, sucking, licking me as she moved her head over my body. Her hair brushing against me. I inhaled her fragrance. GOD IT WAS INTOXICATING.

She moved down over my stomach and then facing right into the cam on my dresser, she placed her lips on the head of my now firm dick and sucked it into her mouth all the way down to the base. I gasped out loud and looked at the back of her head, then slightly up looking directly into the cam. OH GOD! BURNIE IS WATCHING MY MOMMY SUCK MY DICK! HE'S PROBABLY JACKING OFF! OH GOD!

My mom moved her head off my cock and started to suck its underside.

"Hold mommy's hair baby. It's getting in my mouth."

I reached down and pushed my mother's hair away from her face as she mouthed my cock, giving Burnie a perfect view of what my mom was doing to me.

She then moved down to my balls sucking the sac completely into her moist mouth. Tonguing me. Softly moaning around my balls. The she lifted her head again and sucked my cock into her mouth. She moved one hand up my thigh and spread my leg wide holding open under my knee. I noticed the elbow of her other arm was up and GOD, MY MOM WAS MASTURBATING HERSELF SUCKING ME OFF AND BURNIE COULD CLEARLY SEE HER FINGERS DANCING IN AND AROUND HER PUSSY!

I started to moan as she continued to suck my cock clamping her lips tightly onto my dick as she moved her face up and down on it, continually washing it with her tongue. I was still holding her hair way from her face, giving Burnie complete access to my mom's oral talent.

My mom let my cock slip from her mouth and pleaded, "Force mommy to suck your cock, Jimmy. Pretend I don't want to do this. Pretend you're making me do this Jimmy! Make me suck your cock! Please?"

I don't know what came over me, but I lifted my ass off the bed and grabbed my mother's hair tightly and shoved her head down while pushing up with my pelvis ramming my dick into my mother's face!

I surprised myself when I yelled out, "TAKE IT MOTHER, SUCK MY DICK! SUCK YOUR SON'S COCK, MOTHER! SUCK IT!"

She moaned around my cock, "YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!" and I continued to pump my dick into her mouth, tangling my fingers in her hair and pulling and pushing her head onto my cock with each pelvic thrust.

Her pussy scent filled my room and overwhelmed her perfumed fragrance. I thought I could hear her fingers jamming in and out of her sopping pussy. It was all I could take; I pushed my hips up and forced my mom's head down and rammed my cock into her throat as far as it could go! My dick started to spasm and at the same time I saw my mom's elbow stop moving and her hips shaking. GOD MY MOM WAS CUMMING WITH ME! My dick pumped my sperm into my mom's mouth. Her lips tightly around the base, sucking as I dumped my cum down her throat. I imagined her fingers rammed up her pussy as she shuddered in her own orgasm. Then it struck me, BURNIE WAS SEEING THIS! HE'S SEEING MY MOTHER FINGER FUCK HERSELF WHILE I CUM IN HER MOUTH! WAS HE CUMMING TOO?

As my spasming subsided, I let go of my tight grasp on my mom's hair and untangled my fingers. My mom was still sucking on my cock as it grew limp in her mouth, draining me dry.

She let my now spent dick slip out of her mouth giving me it one last kiss. She sat up, turned, and looked at me. Her hair was a tangled mess from my grip, she two lines of thin mascara tears on her face. One streak running toward her the base of her nose the other down the side of her cheek. Small droplets of cum were at each corner of her mouth. She looked at me and gave me a faint smile, then licked the drops of cum up from the corner of her mouth. She then leaned over and kissed me. I could smell and taste my own cum on her lips.

She stood, let the nighty slip off her shoulders and placed it on the foot of the bed.

"Move over honey, let mommy get on the bed."

I moved down and my mom sat on the bed, scooted up with her back on the pillows piled against my headboard.

"Sit back down Jimmy with your head on mommy's resting on mommy's chest."

I looked at her laying naked on my bed. GOD, MY MOM IS SO PRETTY.

I did as my mom said, sitting on the bed, leaning back with my head on her chest. She cradled my head and shoulders in her arms. I could feel the soft warmth of her body against mine. She held me with my face pressed flush with her chest. I turned my head, my mouth an inch from her nipple. She reached up and held her tit in her hand and moved her nipple to my lips.

I looked up at her face. She was alternating her gaze from my face down to my glistening cum and saliva covered cock. I spread my thighs apart letting her see my hairless pubic area. She took a deep breath and exhaled and then inhaled deeper with a slight gasp as I sucked the tip if her tit into my mouth and started sucking on it gently with my lips. She moved her hand away.

She cooed. "Oh Jimmy, my little boy."

I kept up my suckling gently of my mother's teat enjoying the feel of it between my lips and the expression of pleasure on her face.

"Jimmy, honey, play with yourself. Let mommy watch her little boy do what he does when he's all alone."

I reached down with both hands, one a cupped around my balls, kneading them. My other hand I wrapped my fingers around my stiffening cock, moving them up and down in my fist. My cock growing harder.

I looked up at my mother's face, her eyes clued to my hands manipulating my cock and balls. Her hand was now holding her other tit. Squeezing her tit, while pinching, rubbing and twisting her nipple with her forefinger and thumb. Her breathing was steady and heavy.

As my fisting became more intense and my cock grew to full erection. I started to move my hand faster and my hips off the bed. I knew I was about to cum. Then my mom said abruptly.

"Stop. Not yet honey."

I released her nipple from my lips as she lifted me off her chest. She then moved around the bed and was now on all fours, her ass pointed at me and her head facing my dresser. LOOKING STRAIGHT INTO THE CAM. GOD! I had again, forgotten that Burnie was watching. I quickly looked over her shoulder and realized the cam was only visible if you were looking for it. It was in the shadow of the room with the desk light pointed away from it.

"Kneel behind me Jimmy." My mom's instruction brough my attention back to her. "Mommy wants you to fuck her like a dog."

I knelt behind my mom, she reached a hand between her legs, grabbed a hold of my dick, lowered her ass so my cock was level with her cunt. She placed the head of my cock against her moist, warm pussy lips, let go and I moved my hips forward. My thin dick slipped easily into her. It was surrounded by her wetness, easily gliding in and out of her pussy as I moved back and forth.

"Pull mommy's here baby, pull it hard."

I reached up and pulled my mom's hair back forcefully. Her back arched and her head moved upward. I looked over her and knew Burnie was getting a good view of my mother's tits swaying as I moved back and forth in her. I looked down to see her ass move fat wave like with each of my thrusts into her. She was clenching her pussy as tight as she could around my little boy dick, but I was still sliding back and forth against her sopping hole.

She then leaned forward. My dick slipping out of her.

I was still holding her head back, my finger gripped tight in her hair.

"Put your dick in my ass baby. Fuck mommy up the ass."

As she said that I looked straight into the cam. My anger at Burnie for watching us.

I looked down at my mom's butt. Her brown puckered asshole pointed up at me. I moved off my knees and hunched over her. I took my pussy coated cock head and pressed it against her sphincter. As I started to push my cock into my mommy's ass, her hole relaxed to let me in.

"DRIVE IT INTO ME JIMMY! ALL THE WAY IN! HONEY, PLEASE! Jimmy, fuck me like a DOG, like I'm a BITCH in HEAT!"

With my hatred of Burnie hearing and seeing what I was about to do to my mother, I PUSHED MY COCK ALL THE WAY TO IT'S HILT, INTO MY MOTHER'S BUTT! Firmly gripping her hair, I pulled back even harder. Forcing her head to tilt back more!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!" Escaped from her mouth, filling the room.

With my dick impaled in her butt, I reached up with my other hand and placed it on her shoulder and pushed her back. One hand pulling on her hair the other holding her in place. I then started riding my mother. I was on my mother's haunches. My thighs on either side of her ass, my knees bent, my feet firmly on the bed. I felt anger and resentment for both her and Burnie. I WAS FUCKING MY MOTHER UP THE ASS WITH MY BEST FRIEND WATCHING LOOKING DIRECTLY AT MY MOM'S FACE. WATCHING HER HANDS GRIP THE BEDSHEET AND HER TIT'S DANGLING AND ROCKING.

My fucking became more intense and purposeful. I wanted my mom to feel pain. The way I felt pain when Burnie fucked me up the ass!

But, instead of causing my mother pain, I was giving her pleasure. She blurted out, "Oh god, Jimmy, you wonderful MOTHERFUCKER. Your cock feels PERFECT in my ass! Keep fucking me like a dog honey, fuck me like the BITCH IN HEAT that I am. That I am, JESUS FORGIVE ME, my son's cock up in my ass!"

I kept on battering my mom's butt over and over. Her ass was so much tighter around my dick then her pussy was. It seemed to relax when I thrusted into her and held onto my pussy juice coated cock as I moved back. I steadily moved in and out of my mother's ass. As pushed as forcefully as I could. I pulled out and then pushed my dick all the way to its base. However, this time when I penetrated her to my base, she then clinched her ass muscles around my cock, HOLDING IT IN PLACE.

I felt the first wave of her orgasm as it gripped the base of me dick. The spasm of her sphincter muscle was intense, almost painful around my cock.

"AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" My mom's scream of pleasure filled the room as she climaxed around my cock buried deep into her butt. HER SON'S COCK BURIED DEEP IN HER ASS! She shrieked, "OH GOD, JIMMY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR MOTHER!"

I then started to cum, my sperm jetting into her butt, filling it with wetness, soaking the insides of my mother's ass. She kept a tight clamp on my cock and started to rock her butt back and forth. UP AND DOWN MY DICK!

"Oh GOD MOM, your ass is sucking the cum right out of my cock! OH GOD MOMMY! OH GOD!"

"OH YES JIMMY, I can feel you cumming FILLING MY ASS! Fuck my ass, Jimmy, FUCK ME UP THE ASS! OH GOD YES FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEE!"

Each spasm was pure pleasure. The smell of our sex and my mom's ass filled the room.

My mom finally collapsed on the bed, her face planted on the mattress, her hands by her head.

I lay on her back, my semi-hard dick resting between her ass cheeks.

She moved beneath me, I rolled off her back and onto my mine. She moved around and was sitting on the bed looking down at me. She then bent over and TOOK MY COCK INTO HER MOUTH AND STARTED TO SUCK IT CLEAN! MY COCK THAT HAD JUST BEEN IN HER ASS! She sucked draining what was left of my cum. She washed her tongue over my semi-hard dick. She moaned softly into it as she cleansed me. I watched her bathing my cock with her mouth. STUNNED.

My mom then stood up, bent down and picked up her nighty that was on the floor.

"Mom?" I whispered.

She looked down at me. "Honey?"

"Are you going now?"

"Yes dear." She bent down and kissed me firmly on the lips. I could taste and smell the mixture of my cum and her pussy and ass on her lips.

"Can't you stay a little longer?"

"But honey, I have to go wash up, so your dad won't smell that I've been fucked! Besides, he likes fucking me after bowling most nights, especially after they win. So, I have to be ready. Now you go to sleep like a good little boy. It's a school night you know. Besides, we'll have all Saturday and most of Sunday to play. Your father is going on a fishing trip with some of his buddies."

She blew me a kiss and turned and walked out of my bedroom. I looked down at her ass and could see my cum and her pussy juice combining to form a stream down her inner thighs. My mom was not putting any pressure to stop the leakage. I think she enjoyed it.

Then my phone BUZZED me back. A text from Burnie. OH GOD, HE'S SAW EVERYTHING! Fear, anxiety and emptiness suddenly came to me.

I looked at the text, "THAT WAS FUN, your mom is as perverted and pathetic as you are! So, your dad's going to be away this weekend. INTERESTING!"

I didn't answer. I just went over and turned off my computer, shutting down the cam. I didn't care if Burnie got angry or not. What could he do to me now that would be any worse than what he'd already done? I switched of the desk light and laid myself under the covers. I didn't sleep. I heard my dad come home. Come up the stairs and as he entered his bedroom, "We won big tonight babe, YOU READY FOR DADDY?"

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers