My Sexual Enlightenment

Story Info
A seven-part journey of my sexual adventures.
11.1k words
4.76
8.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
69 Followers

PART ONE

Though it is unthinkable in western societies for marriages to take place at a young age, in the town where I come from, it was actually quite normal for me to be married when I was 18. In any case my body was fully developed when I was thirteen. My breasts were full and firm, not an inch of fat on my waist and great curves on my buttocks. My husband and I lived happily in our town and had a baby girl two years after we were married.

When my husband died in a car accident five years ago, I was devastated. I decided to dedicate my life to my daughter and my career. I had a job in an advertising agency and was doing quite well. About a year ago I met Roger, a client of the agency. I knew from day one that my life would never be the same any more. Roger and I got along extremely well, and before either of us knew what was happening, we were married.

Roger was divorced, and had his eighteen-year-old son, David living with him. My daughter, Angel is also eighteen years old now and in the same college as David. The four of us live in a cosmopolitan city where my husband is the manager of a chain store spread all over the country and makes enough money that I no longer needed to work. Due to the nature of his job, he ends up travelling quite regularly to the other locations of the store, to ensure that work is going on smoothly.

My life has become fairly predictable after quitting my job. I drop the kids to college in the morning, go straight to the gym and work out for at least one hour, then go on to do the normal chores of the house. Whenever I was done with these chores and had some time to kill, I would sit out by the swimming pool in the back yard and sunbathe, topless whenever possible.

As a result of this regular workout routine and regular tanning, I have managed to maintain my body in a way that would make an eighteen-year-old girl green with envy. I knew that and was proud of it. I had no inhibitions about showing off my figure. Whenever possible, I would wear really short skirts or dresses to show my legs, and tight or low-cut blouses to highlight my breasts. I guess this contributed to the events that took place over the past few months.

It was on a warm day in May that I was sitting by the pool, relaxing, absorbing the sun. I had no worries and was not pressed for time as it would be a couple of hours before the kids were back from school. Our pool in the back yard was completely closed off by a three-metre-high fence, so neither the neighbours nor passers-by were able to see what went on inside. With this assurance in mind, I did not hesitate in taking my bikini top off to tan my breasts.

I laid on my back on the pool bench, picked up the sun tanning oil from the table next to me and poured some onto my bare chest. The sensation of thick liquid landing on my body brought some nice thoughts into my head. I closed my eyes and started to rub the oil on my breasts and belly. I was getting more aroused, and my nipples were getting harder with every stroke.

My hands moved down and started rubbing some oil all over my firm, flat belly. I could feel myself getting wetter between my legs, so I stuck my thumbs under the elastic of my bikini bottom and swiftly pushed them down. They were at my ankles in no time and my legs were spread on each side on the sunbed. I moved my hands further down and touched the inside of my upper thighs. I could hear a loud sigh escape my mouth when I reached my pussy and touched my clitoris with my middle finger.

I started to rub my clitoris up and down and my pussy was starting to flow with my juices. I stuck a finger inside me and started to fuck myself with it while my other hand continued massaging my nipples. I closed my eyes and imagined how nice it would be if what was inside me was actually a big hard cock instead of my own finger. I started to fuck myself harder with my finger and then shoved another one in. I was so excited and knew that an orgasm was not far, so I started to wiggle my ass while maintaining the rhythm of finger fucking myself. I gave my fingers one last hard shove all the way into my pussy as I exploded with the orgasm that overtook my body. I was sweating profusely and breathing so heavily, I was almost in a trance.

A moment later my senses came back to me and I could hear some noises coming from inside the house behind me. I quickly reached for my bikini and fumbled it back on just as David and his friend Mike walked out into the back yard. They were joking around as they made their way towards me. I kept trying to compose myself hoping that they would not notice the state I was coming out of.

Finally, they were both standing in front of me and I quickly asked David what they were doing home from college so early as it was still another hour before they were due back. He said that the college was organising a teacher's meeting and they let everybody go early. Angel had gone to her friend's house for the afternoon.

I calmed down a little after I realised that neither of them had noticed anything that was going on before they came along. I asked them if they wanted any lunch but said that they had eaten in the college canteen. At that stage I was becoming aware of the way Mike was looking at me. His eyes were filled with lust and desire and I did not really blame him. My skimpy bikini did not leave much for imagination, especially with my body glittering with oil. My nipples were still erect from the orgasm I had just had and seeing the way he was looking at me only made things worse.

He was becoming quite a hunk of a boy. He and David have been friends for years now and they did everything together. They are both on the college football team and quite popular with the girls. I decided to get up and get dressed before things became more embarrassing for both of us, especially since I could see the bulge in David's pants getting bigger by the minute. I picked up my towel, wrapped it around me and went into the house to shower while the boys stayed by the pool. I knew that they were both eyeing me from behind as I walked away.

Once upstairs in my bathroom I took off my bikini and stepped into the shower. The thought of the two boys watching me was extremely exciting and I brought myself to another orgasm just thinking about it.

PART TWO

Everything went on as normal for the rest of the week. The following weekend, my husband decided to take the kids on the camping trip he had been promising them for a long time. They were going away on Saturday morning and spending the night. Unfortunately, I could not go with them as I am allergic to insect bites and I did not want to take any chances. Anyway, I thought it was important for my husband to spend some time alone with the kids since they have not been seeing much of him lately.

Everything went smooth and I used Saturday afternoon to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. This was a rare opportunity for me to be able to spend a weekend alone. That night, I filled the tub with hot water and poured some aromatic oil and bath salt. I poured myself a glass of chilled white wine and took a long and highly enjoyable bath while slowly sipping at my wine.

When I was done, I dried myself, stood in front of the mirror and applied almond oil all over my body. The wine must have started to take effect on me as I could feel myself getting excited whenever my fingers touched my nipples or the inside of my thighs. At that point I thought to myself how bad an idea it was to let my husband go for the weekend. I certainly needed him now.

I stopped teasing myself and decided to save it for my husband, so I put on my black silk panties and my nightgown. This was one of my favourites; it was made of black silk as well, long enough only to cover my lower ass and pussy, and held up by strings that tie at the shoulders. I looked at myself in the mirror and realised that it would be impossible for anyone to say 'no' to me tonight. What a shame I was all by myself.

I went downstairs, poured myself another glass of wine, sat on the couch in the living room and started to watch TV. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I was startled, as I was not expecting anyone that evening. I walked to the door, stood behind it to hide my body and opened the door. To my great surprise, it was Mike.

I fumbled with words asking him what he was doing here. He said that he was in the neighbourhood and thought he could stop by and say hello. I tried to be firm when I told him that I was alone and that my husband and the kids were on a camping trip. I was quite surprised when he said that he knew that but decided to stop by and see me anyway, so I invited him in.

I opened the door further for him and he entered. I was still standing behind the door when he was inside, so he turned around to face me - and boy was he surprised to see what I had on. I thought of going upstairs and putting something on over my nightgown but could not be bothered. Mike eventually took his eyes away from me and walked to the couch and sat down as I closed the door.

I offered him a drink and he said a beer would be great, so I got him one from the fridge. When I bent over to hand it to him, I looked at his face, but his eyes were mesmerised on my dangling tits completely exposed in front of him. I reached his hand and stuck the cold beer bottle in it and that startled him back down to earth. I picked up my glass of wine and sat down next to him.

We were both watching TV and making small talk about nothing. Mike reached and placed his hand on my thigh while looking me straight in the face to see how I would react. The wine was obviously taking its toll on me, as I did not object. As a matter of fact, his hand actually felt good on my naked skin. He started caressing my thigh reaching higher as he realised that I was not going to stop him. His hand was at the top of my thigh when I turned to face him, leaned forward, and kissed him.

Both his hands were under my nightgown now, holding my waist while we embraced in a hot and passionate kiss. I could not believe I was doing this, but was too excited to even think about stopping. He removed his hands and undid the knots that held the nightgown top up and within seconds my tits were completely exposed to his eyes. He reached and placed his hands on my tits, then started to form circles around my nipples, sending chill after chill up my spine. I stood up and let my nightgown drop to the floor. I was facing him with nothing on but the black silk panties.

He then stood up, took off his shirt and jeans. I was really surprised and excited to see he was not wearing any underwear. His cock was already fully erect as he stepped closer to me and kissed me on my neck. His hands caressed my back, making me shiver with excitement and anticipation. He laid me back down on the couch, laid on top of me with his mouth locked on mine in a hot kiss. He moved his lips to my breast, kissing me all around the now erect nipples but not touching them. He opened his mouth and took my nipple sucking it like a baby, I sighed loudly.

At the same time, his hand was caressing my other nipple. He moved his head southwards to my belly, stopping at my belly button and stuck his tongue in it. That felt really nice, but I wanted his tongue planted into my hole further down. He then moved further towards the object of his desire. He spread my legs and steamily kissed me on the inside of my thighs. He stuck his face between my legs and licked my pussy over my now soaking wet panties.

He reached for the elastic of my panties and pulled them down, while I wiggled my ass helping him take them off. He looked lustfully at my pussy - glittering with my juices, exposed invitingly in front of him - and he dived head first into it. I could not hold back a scream. He licked my clitoris and sucked it between his lips while sticking a finger into me. I moved my body back and forth moaning, urging him to lick me harder. He stuck another finger inside me and finger-fucked me while his lips not missing a beat on my clitoris.

He then took his fingers out, licked them and replaced them with his tongue, driving it as far as it would go into my pussy. I screamed with my first orgasm. He maintained the fucking rhythm with his tongue sliding in and out of my pussy. I raised my body every time his tongue went into me to drive it in even deeper in.

My moans were becoming louder and quicker. He could feel my body tense up as I approached orgasm again, and when I could hold no longer, I let myself go. I reached my hands and held the back of his head, pulling it between my legs, my body was arched and I screamed as the second orgasm took me over. We remained in this position until I was able to breathe again, and I laid back exhausted, still breathing heavily.

He climbed up and laid down on the couch next to me. I turned on my side and rested my head on his chest, relaxing, recovering from the intensity of what I have just been through. It was my turn now for my hands to roam over his strong muscular body. I moved my hand up and down his chest, teasingly reaching further down every time.

Finally, I reached his cock and gently caressed it to an even harder erection than it was all along. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it. I could see him concentrating very hard to stop himself from cumming, so I stopped, raised myself and turned to move my head towards his cock. I held his dick in my hand, stuck my tongue out and licked it like a lollypop. I looked up at him to see the level of ecstasy he was at, before I opened my mouth and took the head in.

He moaned loudly with excitement as I lowered my mouth onto his dick taking it all the way in. As I moved my face up and down, he raised himself with me, maintaining the action, driving it deeper into my throat. I could feel him approaching climax, so I grabbed the base of his cock and locked my lips on the head. At that point, he exploded, filling my mouth and throat with loads and loads of cum. I swallowed repeatedly to take every drop of cum down and drain him completely. I then let his cock out of my mouth, licked it some more and collapsed back next to him.

I could not believe that it took Mike only a few minutes to be fully erect again. It normally takes my husband a couple of hours, if at all to get a second erection in the same night. I did not hide my excitement about his stiff organ and kept stroking it while he laid on his back. Finally, I got up off the couch and straddled him, sitting on his cock and allowing it to spear all the way into my pussy.

I looked at Mike's face and saw he had closed his eyes and given in to the warmth of my cunt engulfing his cock. He reached up with both hands, grabbed my tits and squeezed them as I moved up and down fucking myself on his cock. I leaned down and kissed him on the neck as he moved his hands to my ass. He pulled my ass cheeks apart every time he pulled me down onto him to drive his cock even deeper into me.

He then moved one hand further down and gently stuck his middle finger all the way up my unresisting asshole, causing me to scream with yet another orgasm. He obviously knew that I was cumming because he could not hold his own orgasm back. He pulled me down on his cock, keeping his finger up my ass and held me as he started to cum. I could feel his cock shooting its load into my pussy. The cum seemed never to end, he kept cumming and cumming filling me up completely.

Mike's cock slid out of me when it was limp and he pulled his finger out of my asshole then. I got up, walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I brought back a wet towel and cleaned his cock thoroughly. I asked him to get dressed and go home as it was getting really late and he ought to be home. He asked if we were going to do this again anytime soon, and I said no.

Boy, was I wrong.

PART THREE

Even though it was the first time I cheat on my husband since we were married, I managed to keep calm on his return and he noticed nothing. After all, how could I tell him that I cheated on him with his son's best friend. I must admit though, I did not feel any guilt, and it felt quite normal what we had done. As a matter of fact, I was actually looking forward to another session with Mike.

A week after my family came back from their camping trip, my husband decided to go away on business for ten days. That did not bother me because by now I was used to him being away from home on a regular basis. The night before he was supposed to go, I was busy putting his suitcase together when he walked into the bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed and just watched me as I went about my task.

I could sense his interest in fucking me that night because every time I bent over to pick something off the floor or the bed, his eyes would be focused on my ass. Knowing what was coming, I decided to tease him some more before giving in. I went into the bathroom, powdered myself and took my panties off. I wasn't wearing a bra anyway, so all I had on was the light summer dress and nothing else.

When I went back into the bedroom, I made it a point to keep my legs straight and slightly apart whenever I had to bend over. There was just about enough empty space on the bed when my husband could hold himself no longer. He got up, grabbed me from behind and laid me face down on the bed. He raised my dress to my waist, spread my legs and knelt down between them. I closed my eyes and let my sensations take me over as he spread my bare ass cheeks and drove his tongue into my pussy from behind.

He kept fucking me with his tongue. His nose was teasingly tickling my asshole while his tongue made its way deeper into me. I was whimpering while moving my ass up and down. I was getting so excited I could burst with pleasure when he got up, pulled his pants down and laid on top of me burying his extremely erect cock all the way in my pussy in one stroke.

I could not hold back my scream, even though I knew that the kids were in the house. My husband started to fuck me hard, every time pulling his cock almost all the way out and then driving it all the way in, causing me to moan loudly with every thrust. He maintained this fucking action for a while and my moans were getting louder with every stroke. I was turning my head from side to side with excitement when I caught a glimpse of David in the mirror.

He was standing just outside the bedroom door, watching us with his fly open and his hard cock in his hand. I should have been shocked. I should have stopped what I was doing and jumped up to close the door. I should at least have covered myself up from his eyes. But I did none of that. Instead, I was turned on even more after I saw him and I started to frantically fuck my husband back, pushing my ass up to meet his every stroke, all the while not holding any of my moans back.

I was an uninhibited woman, completely taken over by my desire, and I showed it. My husband could not believe the way I was reacting to his fuck. It turned him on so much that he started cumming. He pushed his cock all the way in, held me by the shoulders and started to shoot his load into me. I could feel his hot semen, jolt for jolt and started to cum myself.

He was so consumed that he just collapsed on top of me. I looked up at David, and saw him cumming on a towel that he had in his hand with his eyes closed. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and saw me looking at him. He must have been really embarrassed because his face went completely red as he tucked his cock into his pants and ran to his room. I knew my husband had seen none of what was going on, so I decided to say nothing about it either.

PART FOUR

The next morning my husband left on his business trip, and I dropped the kids off to their college. Neither David nor I said anything about the night before, but David could not look me in the eye all the way to school. Things carried on as normal for a couple of days until one afternoon when I walked into the house from shopping, placed the grocery bags on the kitchen table, and proceeded to put everything away.

El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
69 Followers