My Sexual Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point I heard noises coming from Angel's room. I walked towards it hoping that nothing was wrong, but as I got closer to her door, I could make out that the noises were actually a combination of muffled moans and heavy breathing. I gently opened the door, making no sound and peeped in. I had the shock of my life at what was going on in front of me. Angel was flat on her back, her legs spread wide and between them was Mike pumping up and down driving his hard cock in and out of her pussy.

To add to my shock, David was kneeling in front of her head, his cock disappearing almost completely in her mouth. He would pull it out leaving only the head in her mouth before pushing it back in. His hands were on the back of her head forcing her to deep throat him with every stroke. That explained the muffled moans I heard earlier.

In addition to my shock there was another feeling taking me over. I could feel my pussy juices starting to flow as I became more excited by the minute watching my daughter fucking and sucking my step son and his friend. She was a very attractive young woman, and I knew she had a boyfriend, but I did not know that she was that active sexually with him, and I was extremely shocked to see her taking on two cocks at the same time.

I tried to keep calm and watch what they were going to do next, and my hand found its way to my pussy rubbing it over my dress. Mike then held Angel by the hips and turned her over on to her hands and knees and she kept David's cock in her mouth while turning. I reached for the hem of my dress, raised it, and stuck my hand inside my panties to feel my extremely wet pussy.

Mike and David were going at it strong now. They were both pulling out and pushing in together as if they wanted their cocks to meet inside Angel's body. Angel was a perfect match for them, too. She pushed back every time Mike pushed his cock into her to make sure she took every inch of him in her pussy, and at the same time sucking and licking David's cock non-stop.

I reached my hand further, stuck a finger in my pussy and started to finger fuck myself at their speed, imagining it was me they were fucking and not Angel. The boys were starting to move faster, and Angel's moans were getting louder and closer. I knew the three of them were about to cum and it brought me closer to orgasm myself. Just then, Mike grabbed Angel's hips and shoved his cock into her with all his might and just held it there.

He screamed as he told Angel that he was cumming. David pulled his cock out of Angel's face and held it just in front of her as he started to shoot his load onto it. Shot after shot landed on her face covering it almost completely with sperm. Angel just closed her eyes and took all that was coming to her and I knew she was cumming herself because she lost all interest in the boys and just let her orgasm take control of her body.

I could not hold myself either, so I let go of my inhibitions and started to cum while just standing there. My legs only barely supported me and I had to hold on to the wall to keep from collapsing. I was finally able to pull myself together and run upstairs to my room. I must have stumbled on something on my way up because I heard the sound of glass breaking behind me, perhaps it was a vase or something, but I was in too much of a hurry to look back and see what it was. I certainly did not want the kids to know that I had been watching them all that time.

PART FIVE

I did not even dare bring up what I had seen with the kids the following day, so I just dropped them off to school and went back home as usual. The rest of the morning passed uneventfully and by the afternoon I decided to go for a jog. The kids were already home and I had nothing else to do. I jogged the usual five miles and was back after about an hour.

Mike was there with the kids watching TV when I got back. I was soaked in sweat so I said hello and went straight upstairs, took off my running gear and jumped in the shower. I had a nice long shower and was feeling quite refreshed when I was finished. I put on my bathrobe and sat at the dressing table to apply the oil on my body as usual. As I sat down, I heard a knock on the door. I made sure I was covered up properly before I asked whoever was at the door to come in. David opened the door and stepped in, closing it behind him. I remained seated as he stood next to my bed.

He had a serious look on his face, so I asked him if anything was wrong. He answered with a 'no' and that he just wanted to talk with me. My concern was gone, so I suggested that he gives me 10 minutes to get dressed. He said that it was 'kind of urgent' and that he was hoping that I could help him out with something. I had no choice but to accept.

Sensing the urgency in his tone, I certainly was not going to turn him away, so I told him to sit down and tell me what was on his mind. He sat on the bed, looked at me and started to speak.

"I know you saw me watching you the other day when you were in here with my dad. I wanted to apologise the next day but could not get myself to face you. Seeing you that way drove me crazy, as you must have seen that night. Well, since then I have not been able to get you out of my mind.

After we came back from school yesterday afternoon, and while you were out shopping, Mike came over and we were watching TV with Angel. Every time I looked at her, It was as if I was looking at you, and that really turned me on, so I started flirting with her. Well, one thing led to another and before we knew it, she was on her knees sucking not only my cock but Mike's as well at the same time."

I could not believe my ears. How could David be talking to me about that? It was turning me on so much I barely managed to sit still in my chair. I was shivering, with goose bumps all over my body, my nipples really hard and my pussy tingling. I tried to hide it but I don't think I was successful because David kept his eyes on me and carried on talking.

"The three of us then moved to her room and we undressed her completely, laid her on the bed and I ate her pussy while she sucked Mike's cock some more. We then switched places and Angel was sucking my cock while Mike fucked her. Every time I closed my eyes, I would imagine it was your mouth on my cock and not Angel's. I'm sorry but I can't help the way I feel."

I got up, walked towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder to show him that I understand and that it was perfectly natural to feel the way he does. Facing him, he reached his hands towards my body and undid my bathrobe and in a second, my breasts and pussy were completely exposed to him. I tried to object, and cover myself up, but my mouth would not open and my hands would not move.

He leaned forward and kissed me on my belly, sticking his tongue into my bellybutton. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. My arms were on my side, completely submissive. He stood up in front of me, reached for my shoulders and gently dropped my bathrobe to the floor. My eyes were still closed when I felt his lips on mine and opened my mouth and let him stick his tongue inside.

He was holding me by the waist and without breaking the kiss, he turned me around and laid me on the bed. He knelt in front of me and moved down to my tits and started to kiss them. His hands moved to the inside of my thighs and brought them apart. His head followed his hands and in no time was eating my pussy with the hunger of a starving man. It did not take me long to cum.

He stood up, removed his clothes and laid back next to me. I did not hesitate one bit to repay the pleasure he had brought me, so I got to my hands and knees on the bed, took his cock in my hand and stuck the head in my mouth. I was rotating my tongue around his cock head while my hand was moving up and down on his shaft. He reached his hand out, found my ass sticking up in the air and stuck his middle finger up my asshole. He started to finger fuck my asshole with the same pace as I was sucking his cock.

He kept up this fucking motion for a while and then pulled his finger out. A few seconds later, it came back in, except it was bigger this time. I assumed that he was sticking his thumb into me now, but it was even bigger than a thumb, and longer. At that point I realised that there was another set of hands on my ass cheeks. I momentarily removed my mouth off David's cock and turned my head. I was shocked to see Mike standing behind me as he drove the rest of his cock into my ass.

I had never done anything like this in the past, but it felt so good there was no way I would even think of stopping it. Mike was starting to fuck my asshole in long, hard strokes as I kept up the blowjob I was giving David. The sensation in my ass was so delicious and so strong, I had my second orgasm after only a few strokes from Mike's cock.

When I finished cumming, Mike pulled his cock out of my asshole, and a great feeling of emptiness took me over, as if something was missing. David pulled my head off his cock and asked me to climb up and sit on it. I had a feeling I knew what was coming, and it drove me crazy with excitement and anticipation. I raised myself and promptly sat on David's cock, burying it in my pussy. He fucked me with a couple of strokes and then stopped again. I looked back and there was Mike, standing right behind me with his hard cock in his hand pointing it at my asshole. I knew for certain then that they intended to double fuck me, and I could not wait for them to start.

Mike stuck the head of his cock on my asshole and teasingly pushed forward. I relaxed my ass a little as he gathered his force and pushed hard, this time half his cock entered me from behind. He held it there for a couple of seconds before driving the rest of it into me. I have never had such a thing done to me before. I was completely stuffed. I have had anal sex in the past, but to have a cock planted in my pussy and another in my ass at the same time is an experience I have never had. What a waste.

The boys started to pump me with their cocks with force and unison. Mike would pull his cock out of my ass enough to keep only the head in, as David would push his cock all the way into my pussy. Then David would pull out so Mike could bury his cock to the hilt up my ass. They kept that action up and I lost track of the number of orgasms I had. My body was starting to get limp, I could not move anymore, I just relaxed and let them do all the work. I was their slave to abuse me and fuck me till they had their fill, and that was exactly what they did.

After a while of that intense fucking, the boys could not hold it any longer. Mike shoved his cock into my asshole with one strong stroke and held it there. I could feel his cock tense up and increase in size inside of me as he screamed. He was cumming very hard and I could feel every spurt of his cum filling my intestines. My eyes bulged and I screamed with the pleasure and the fear that my insides might burst from the intense pressure they were being subjected to. At that point the cock in my other hole opened fire and started to fill me up with load after load of hot cum. I had so much semen inside me it was oozing out of my holes. I just laid there for a while drained of all energy. The boys were not in any better shape either.

As the three of us laid on the bed, completely exhausted, David turned and looked at me with a wicked smile on his face and said "You were watching us fucking Angel yesterday, weren't you?"

I didn't know what to reply, so I just looked at him puzzled, so he carried on.

"I could feel your presence yesterday, but I wasn't sure until I heard the sound of glass breaking. You know you ought to be a bit more careful running up the stairs. That was a nice vase that you broke on your way."

I was blushing hard then. I was so embarrassed, I could not look up at him. My eyes were looking down on the mattress. I did not know how to react. Then I felt his hand on my skin as it gently landed on my back. He said it was OK and that he loved the idea of me watching him in action. That eased my embarrassment and I managed to relax.

We started to fool around in bed, but none of us had any energy left to do anything, so eventually we all got dressed and went downstairs. Angel was still watching TV, she looked at us in a very funny way as we came down the stairs. Somehow, I felt certain that she knew what we had been up to.

PART SIX

Our relationship at home had taken a new twist from that date. Things were never the same any more. David and I were maintaining our sexual affair whenever we could go about it unnoticed, sometimes we would be joined by Mike for a threesome. I had actually acquired a taste for multiple cocks penetrating me at the same time. I was having the best time of my life. Not only was I happy in the home front with my husband and daughter providing the emotional satisfaction, in addition I was getting the best sex I have had in a long, long time.

One afternoon, after David and I were done fucking our brains out, and were laying on the bed, I turned to him and asked him teasingly if sex with an older woman was as good as with some of his college girlfriends. He did not hesitate at all before telling me that I was the best fuck he has ever had. He went on to say that it had nothing to do with age because he has had older women before but they were nothing compared to me.

When I asked him to elaborate, he told me about Mrs. Jane McDonald who lives down the road from us. Apparently, she and Mike have been fooling around for a while now, in the afternoon or whenever her husband was working late. Mike told me that she even invited him with one of his girlfriends one day and the three of them spent a steamy afternoon in her bedroom. She obviously had no preference to what gender her partner was.

I found myself getting really hot as I listened to him telling me about that experience. I must admit, I often wondered what it would feel like to make love to another woman. I pictured myself in bed with Jane McDonald and hoped that I might be able to have that experience in the near future.

A couple of days after David and I had that conversation, I was doing the weekly grocery shopping when, coming towards me down the isle was non other than Jane McDonald. She was dressed in an almost see-through light summer dress. As she walked towards me, I watched as her breasts bounced up and down. I had the suspicion that she was not wearing a bra.

When she stopped in front of me to say hello, my suspicion was gone as I could clearly see her round nipples right through her dress. We talked about nothing in particular, all the while my eyes were mesmerised on her tits. Images of her with Mike and his girlfriend kept flashing through my mind as we spoke.

We agreed to get together at her place for coffee the next morning after I drop the kids off to school. We said good bye and walked in opposite directions. I could not resist turning my head and looking at her. Her dress did very little to conceal the beautiful curves of her ass, especially as she was wearing very skimpy panties.

I got really aroused watching her wiggle her bums left and right with every step. She was a relatively tall woman with long blond wavy hair. Her breasts looked quite firm from under the dress. Her small waste flowed naturally to her curved hips. A beautiful woman by any standard. At that point, Jane looked back at me to see if I was watching her. I was a little embarrassed that she saw me, but she smiled and winked teasingly at me. I was already looking forward to the following day.

I woke up early, filled with excitement and anticipation. I had not stopped thinking about Jane since our encounter at the supermarket. I took a quick shower, rubbed oil on my body, paying particular attention to my thighs and breasts. I sprayed my favourite perfume behind my ears, on my neck, and below my belly button. I put on matching red G-string and bra, and a light pink summer dress. I looked at my self in the mirror and loved what I saw.

When I went downstairs to take the kids to college, both David and Angel gave me admiring looks, filled with inquisition. I simply smiled and ignored them.

I dropped the kids off to college as quickly as possible without getting any speeding tickets. I drove to Jane's house, parked my car in the driveway and practically hopped to her front door. I rang the bell with trembling hands.

The door opened within a few seconds, and standing in front of me was Jane. She was wearing a short, cheerleader-type skirt, and a T-shirt that is cut to just-below her breasts, showing her firm legs and her flat abs. My jaw dropped looking at her, admiring how beautiful and sexy she looked. She smiled and reached over and hugged me. I could feel her firm breasts against mine, and knew she wasn't wearing a bra. We broke the hug and she asked me to come in.

She led the way into her house, and I could not take my eyes off her ass, swinging in front of me. I was extremely excited, filled with anticipation for what I hoped was going to happen between us. My heart was beating so fast, I thought I would faint.

We decided to have coffee, so she asked me to join her in the kitchen, so I am left alone. I gladly agreed. Once in the kitchen, I sat down at the kitchen table watching her go about preparing the coffee. She bent over to pick something up from the bottom cabinet, keeping her legs straight. That's when I had full view of her naked ass and pussy. I was so excited to see that she was not wearing any underwear.

She looked back at me while still bent over, smiled and winked. I smiled and winked back. I got up, walked over to her, got down on my knees behind her, reached up and placed my hands on her ass cheeks, pulled them apart, and buried my face in her ass. Her pussy smelled delicious and tasted like honey. I took a deep breath, savouring her smell. I stuck my tongue out and darted it into her pussy. A loud moan escaped her.

I started fucking her from behind with my tongue. She was meeting my thrusts by pushing back towards me, so my tongue could dive even deeper into her pussy. Her moans were getting louder and closer together and I realised that she was getting closer to cumming... so, I stopped. She looked back at me, inquisitively, but I said nothing. Instead, I shifted my position to be sitting on the floor, with my back against the cabinet, facing her pussy while she was still standing with her legs apart.

I reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy towards me. I parted my lips and landed my mouth on her clitoris. She moaned loudly. I started sucking on her clitoris, occasionally pulling my lips off and teasing it with my wiggling tongue. All the while, my hands remained on her ass pulling it towards my face. I could sense that she was close to orgasm because she arched her back and pushed hard onto me. I kept up the sucking until she came, screaming with pleasure. Her legs were shaking as she collapsed on the floor next to me.

After a few minutes, she recovered. So she reached towards me and kissed me on the lips, tasting her own pussy juices. She licked my cheeks and chin clean, then embraced me. We both got to our feet and embraced again. She placed her hands on my face, looked into my eyes and kissed me. It was one of the warmest, most passionate kisses I have ever had. I ran my fingers through her hair as we continued to kiss.

When we broke our kiss, she placed her hands on my waste, turned me so my back was against the kitchen counter, and then lifted me so I can sit on it. I could feel the cold surface on my ass cheeks, and it felt quite refreshing.

She lowered her hands, passing my hips, reaching my bare thighs, and kept them there. She started to gently caress my thighs, slowly moving her hands upwards under my dress. I was shivering with excitement, anticipation, and pleasure from the feeling of her hands against my skin. I closed my eyes and let this nice feeling engulf me. I was hers to do to me as she pleased.