My Sexual Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
70 Followers

She reached up, placed her fingers under the strap of my G-string and pulled it down. I raised my ass so it could slide off easily. She took my G-string and brought it to her nose and took a deep breath sniffing it. With a smile on her face, she placed the G-string on the countertop, and placed her hands on the inside of my thighs, gently pushing them apart.

She then lowered her head until her lips were on the inside of my right thigh, just above my knee. She kissed it gently while her hand caressed my left thigh. She lifted the hem of my dress and started kissing my thigh higher and higher. Her hand continuing to caress my other thigh.

When she reached my pussy, it was already flowing with my juices. She did not touch it. Instead, she breathed heavily, hovering over it, and continued on kissing my left thigh. She kissed it gently, then moved her mouth back towards my pussy. Yet again, she did not touch it. She teasingly placed kisses around it, getting closer with each kiss. This was driving me crazy. When she finally placed her lips on my clitoris, I moaned loudly with my first orgasm.

Jane kept her lips on my pussy while I was cumming. She did not give me time to catch my breath. Instead, she placed her thumbs on my pussy lips, gently pushed them apart, and started flickering the tip of her tongue on my clitoris. I raised my legs and placed my feet on the countertop. This gave Jane better access to my pussy, and she started to lap at my pussy with lust and vigour, occasionally diving her tongue into me, and fucking me with her tongue. The sensation was more than I could handle and in no time, I was cumming again.

I needed a couple of minutes to recover from the intensity of my second orgasm. That's when Jane grabbed my waist again and helped me off the countertop. She took my hand and we walked together to her bedroom. The room was beautifully set; with a double bed placed under the open window, pastel-coloured (pink and grey) bedsheets, and fluffy pillows.

We stood facing each other and she kissed me again. I reached behind her and undid the zipper on her skirt, and it fell softly to the floor. I then lifted her blouse over her head and threw it on the floor. She was standing in front of me stark naked, and she looked like a Goddess.

She reached behind me and undid the zipper on my dress and wiggled it off my shoulders. I had nothing but my bra on, and it didn't take her long to rectify that. We were both facing each other completely naked.

We got on the bed and started kissing and fondling our bodies, running our hands on each other's back, ass, breasts, and thighs. It felt wonderful. I raised myself, turned around, and got on top of her in a sixty-nine position. I grabbed her ass cheeks and raised her pussy towards me. I could smell her pussy juices as her pussy was already dripping. I stuck my tongue out and started eating her. At the same time, I pushed my hips down and buried my pussy in her face. She immediately darted her tongue into my pussy.

We kept up this pussy-lapping for a while and I could sense Jane approaching orgasm. She was wiggling her hips and pushing her pussy harder into my face. She was so inhibited with her pleasure that she stopped paying attention to my pussy. I didn't mind though. Seeing her in this state was rewarding enough for me. A few seconds later, she was screaming with pleasure as she started cumming. I kept up my action on her pussy even after she begged me to stop. I only stopped after realising that she stopped cumming. She must have had no less than four orgasms.

Jane laid there completely drained and motionless, except for her heavy breathing. I was quite happy to have been able to return the pleasure she had given me in the kitchen.

We eventually got up, got dressed, grabbed our coffees, and sat in the backyard drinking them. The rest of the morning was uneventful, filled with small talk. I did not mention anything about Mike, and neither did she.

As we kissed good-bye, I had a feeling that this would not be the last time we did this, nor would it be just the two of us.

PART SEVEN

Roger must have noticed the change in my attitude towards sex in general. Sure, I was always active with him and maintained regular sexual relationship, but I was never like the way I am now. I have lost all inhibitions about my sexuality now. Roger and I were fucking in the back yard in broad daylight, even when the kids were home. We were not bothered who saw us, as long as we got what we wanted.

Sometimes the kids would be in the living room watching TV and Roger and I would be fucking our brains out on the kitchen table, or in the bedroom with the door wide open. I knew that what we were doing would not shock the kids, not after what I have seen and done with them, but Roger had no idea. I was quite surprised as to the easiness at which he accepted the situation.

One evening after we had finished fucking and were laying in bed, Roger shocked the hell out of me when he asked me, out of the blue, if I had ever thought of partner-swapping. I was so surprised, it took me a couple of minutes to even be able to answer. I wondered if David or Angel had said anything to him, but thought against asking him about it. I said that the idea had crossed my mind a few times but I did not dare bring it up. That was it as far as the subject was concerned because for a week or so neither one of us brought the topic up again.

It was a couple of weeks later that Roger called me from the office in the afternoon and told me that we were invited for dinner with a colleague of his; Peter Brown and his wife that evening. I looked around my closet for something to wear and decided on a silk black dress. It was really tight and short with the top cut quite low. The last time I wore it for dinner, I almost caused a riot.

I took my time getting ready, took a long relaxing bath, gently rubbed oil all over my body, and slowly got dressed. I put on a black G-string and without a bra, slipped my dress on. I then put on a pair of high-healed black shoes and stood in front of the mirror. I was a knockout, if I have to say so myself.

When I walked down the stairs, David did not take his eyes off me, nor did Angel for that matter. David whistled as he watched me come down the stairs. His eyes were filled with lust. I had a pretty good idea of what was running through his head at that point. Somehow, I knew what he and Angel were going to be doing, while we were out for dinner.

Roger was also downstairs waiting for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the look in his eyes when he saw me coming down. I could swear that both him and his son had a big hard on under their pants for me. We said goodbye and left for the Brown's.

Peter and Christine Brown did not live far from our house. Peter had been working with my husband for the past three years, but the four of us never really socialised. I did not really know why that was since they were only a few years younger than us, and Christine and I worked out regularly in the same gym. Perhaps it was because they did not have any children.

We arrived at the Brown's a few minutes later and they were quite friendly receiving us at the door. Both Peter and Christine kissed me on the lips as I walked in. Christine looked at Roger invitingly, put her hand on his arm and kissed him.

Dinner was excellent. Christine turned out to be quite a good cook. We must have gone through a whole bottle of wine each, because when Peter served us the liqueur, I was already quite tipsy. We moved to the sitting room to have the drinks and Peter sat next to me on the couch, while Christine was virtually in Roger's lap.

I was busy trying to maintain a conversation with Peter when I looked up at my husband, only to see his lips locked on Christine's in a hot kiss. Roger's fly was open, and Christine's hand was busy stroking his hard cock. My eyes were locked on the two bodies opposite me, I hardly noticed when Peter slipped his hand under my dress and started to feel my pussy. Even before he was touching me, I was getting quite wet just watching Christine in action with my husband.

Surprisingly, I found that I did not mind him making out with another woman, as a matter of fact I was extremely excited. Peter then stood up facing me and pulled his cock out of his pants. Without even thinking about what I was doing, I brought my head forward, opened my mouth and took the entire cock in. I started to suck Peter's cock while fondling his balls.

I was extremely turned on and my pussy juices were flowing like a river. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was that Peter's body blocked what Roger and Christine were doing from my view. Peter then unzipped my dress and it fell over my shoulders resting at my waist, exposing my tits. He grabbed them, one in each hand and squeezed them every time I took his cock into my mouth. When his cock was fully erect, he grabbed my hair and pulled my face away from it.

He stepped back and took off his clothes. Meanwhile I was again able to see what Roger and Christine were up to. They were both completely naked, Christine bent over at the waist with her legs straight and wide apart, her hands resting on the seat of the couch, while Roger was standing behind her, promptly burying his hard cock in her pussy from behind. He had his hands on her waist and was pulling her to him every time he pushed to shove his cock into her. I could see his balls slapping her pussy with every forward stroke. She was shaking her head left and right, moaning loudly with pleasure.

Peter was back in no time, helped me to my feet and my dress dropped to my ankles automatically. He put his arms around me and we engaged in wet kiss. His hands roamed my back and ass while my breasts were squeezed against his chest.

Without notice, Peter reached down, grabbed my ass and pulled me up. He lifted me off the ground by the ass, pulled my G-string aside and lowered me gently onto his hard upright cock. I could feel his cock slowly spreading my pussy lips as the head entered me. Peter kept on lowering me until I was impaled by his shaft. My legs were spread on each side of his waist and his hands were still holding me by the ass cheeks. We remained in this position for a couple of seconds before he pulled me up again until only the head of his cock remained inside me, then he let me free fall back onto his cock driving it to the hilt into my pussy.

I could not hold back my scream, and Roger and Christine had to turn their heads to see what we were up to. I noticed that Roger was quite excited, and seeing me getting fucked by another man only turned him even more. He started to pump his cock into Christine with more force and she kept moaning loudly with every stroke.

My arms were wrapped around Peter's neck as I pulled myself up and let myself down onto his cock fucking myself. He reached his right hand and shoved a finger into my defenceless asshole. The position I was in made my asshole completely exposed and vulnerable, so Peter had no resistance when he shoved another finger inside my ass.

He obviously knew that it was not the first time that my asshole had been invaded. He started to fuck my pussy with his cock and my ass with his fingers, and I was moaning quite loudly now with uncontrollable pleasure. He fell back into the couch with me on top of him, and his cock and fingers must have gone an inch or so further into me.

Once again, I was unable to see what the other couple were doing, but from the noises they were making, I knew they were fucking each other as hard as we were. Peter maintained this double fucking action and I was rising up and down on him faster and faster. All of a sudden, Peter pulled his two fingers out of my asshole, grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I thought to myself that this was familiar and that I had been there before. But then something entered my asshole that certainly did not feel like a cock or a finger. It was warm and wet and felt unbelievably good. I looked back, and there was Christine with her face buried between my ass cheeks. It was her tongue that was fucking my asshole, how wonderful. I have had all sort of things shoved in my asshole, but never a tongue.

Her husband did not miss a beat in fucking my pussy. My husband was kneeling behind her, busy fucking her pussy from behind. I closed my eyes and let an orgasm take me over. My asshole tightened around Christine's tongue and she knew I was cumming. That triggered her own orgasm and we were both cumming at the same time.

The men must have loved hearing us moan and scream as we were overtaken by the intensity of cumming. Roger then pulled his cock out of Christine's pussy and she collapsed next to me on the couch. I, on the other hand remained on top of Peter with his cock firmly planted in my pussy, still fucking. My ass was up in the air and its hole completely exposed and glittering from the saliva of Christine's tongue. Roger did not hesitate one bit before he placed the head of his cock on my asshole and shoved it all the way in. I screamed.

The two cocks felt wonderful inside me. Even though I have been double fucked on numerous occasions before, this felt completely different. Perhaps it was Christine's presence that made the difference. As the men maintained their fucking motions, she started to kiss me on the lips, driving her tongue into my mouth. She was fucking my mouth with her tongue, the same tongue that had only recently been fucking my asshole, I loved every minute of it.

This three-way fuck was more than I had imagined. I was completely overtaken by my pleasure when I heard Roger scream. He shoved his cock into my asshole in one final thrust and kept it there while he shot his load into my ass. Peter caught on and raised his ass off the couch as he shoved his cock into my pussy and started gunning sperm into it. Christine held my head in her hands and kept her tongue driving in and out of my mouth as I was cumming again.

The four of us just collapsed on the couch after this session. Christine got up a couple of minutes later, went to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel and started to clean us up. She wiped my pussy and ass, as they were both oozing with semen. She then went on to clean the cocks of the two men who were just laying there exhausted.

Christine and I moved to the other couch and sat down facing one another. We started feeling each other gently as our hands explored our bodies. I kissed her on the lips and gently forced her down on the couch. I moved down to her tits and sucked them before moving my head between her legs. She spread her legs so one was over the back of the couch while the other on the floor. I was kneeling on my hands and knees eating her.

After licking her clitoris for a couple of minutes, I stuck my tongue into her pussy and started to fuck her with it. I reached under her and teased her asshole with my finger. She moaned loudly with pleasure when I stuck my finger up her ass. I then started to fuck her with my tongue and my finger in unison, and she was moving her body up and down to match my fucking motion.

Suddenly, I could not hold back my scream with surprise as a cock entered me from behind. I was totally unaware of Peter's presence until his cock was already inside my pussy. Roger also moved in towards Christine's head and promptly shoved his cock into her mouth. I was in heaven and was certain that Christine was there too.

Peter then pulled his cock out of my pussy, placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled me off his wife. He took my place between her legs and shoved his cock in her pussy. She muffled some noises but none of us understood what she was trying to say through a mouth filled with hard cock. As the two men were fucking Christine's two orifices, I moved to her tits and started to squeeze them and suck them. The men were getting ready to come when Christine pulled Roger's cock out of her mouth and said that she wanted them to cum on her face.

Peter pulled his cock out of her pussy and stood next to my husband stroking his hard cock. I reached my hand and took over stroking his cock while sucking Christine's tits. At that point I heard Roger say to Christine that he was cumming as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. The cock in my hand flexed and grew in size as it too started to shoot onto Christine's face. She closed her eyes and took shot after shot of sperm landing all over her face. I watched with envy.

When the men were done cumming, I placed my hands on Christine's face and massaged the sperm all over it. I then moved my face to hers, kissed her on the lips and proceeded to lick the cum off her face. Needless to say, we did not need to use a towel this time to clean ourselves or our men, we just licked them clean.

An hour or so later, Roger and I were dressed and saying good-bye to the Browns with a promise of a repeat performance in the very near future.

El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
70 Followers