My Sexual Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

Having described Paul and Francois' appearance I feel that at this point I should digress briefly to say a little about myself. At five feet and ten inches I am tall for a woman born in the 1960s, with narrow hips and long muscular legs, and my bottom is well developed from years of horse riding. I have pale blue eyes, pale pinkish skin and freckles, and reddish gold hair which I kept long in those days. I had small but firm breasts with prominent dark brown nipples and paler brown areolae. As I have already said, I have prominent inner labia which always protrude from between my outer lips, and in those days I still kept my pubic hair which I trimmed into a heart shape with the point ending just above my long clitoris. In contrast, Sarah was short and slightly plump with wide hips and large breasts with pale pink nipples and areolae, alabaster skin and dark curly hair. She had profuse pubic hair covering her plump vulva, the deep slit between her lips concealing her delicate inner labia which opened to reveal the rose pink of her inner sex and a small clitoris peeking shyly from its hood when she was aroused.

As the sun began to set in a blaze of gold and pink in the Western sky the level of sexual expectancy had reached an almost unbearable peak. Both Paul and Francois were sporting strong erections, their long slightly curved cocks proudly saluting the first stars in the dark azure of the evening sky. Although we had not eaten since breakfast the only hunger we felt was the irresistible need to consummate our mutual desire in frenzied coupling. Without a word being spoken, Paul moved to kneel between my parted thighs and leaning forward, he plunged his tongue between my swollen labia into the heat of my dripping cunt, flicking my hard clitoris with his thumb. I came almost immediately, waves of intense pleasure running through my body whilst I writhed in ecstasy. From the sound of her moans and cries, Sarah was equally carried away in a tide of rapture.

Still in the grip of an earth shattering orgasm, I reached down to grasp Paul's cock and pulled him into the entrance to my cunt. With one smooth thrust he embedded every inch of his raging manhood deep into my dark tunnel until his balls were slapping against the cheeks of my bottom, and started to fuck me with controlled savagery. His was only the third penis ever to plunder my inner depths but this was incomparably better than my previous experiences. He filled me in a way I had never been filled and exquisite sensations shot through every part of my vagina and pulsed through my whole being. I lost count of the number of times I crested the summit of pleasure into indescribable rapture but when his shaft thickened and throbbed with powerful muscular contractions I almost passed out with the intensity of the sensations as he pumped unbelievable amounts of hot seed deep into my inner heart.

Even after he had emptied himself into me Paul kept on thrusting, more slowly and deliberately, but still sufficient to send aftershocks of pleasure ripping through my exhausted body. This was raw sex as I had never known it and deep in my soul I knew that nothing would ever surpass it for sheer carnal magnificence.

It was almost dark when we finally returned to earth from the sexual heaven that we had visited. The heat of the day had long dissipated and Sarah and I hurriedly dressed and made our unsteady way back up the lane to where the campervan was parked. Paul and Francois accompanied us, both still completely naked, and promised to return the following day.

Somehow Sarah and I managed to fix a simple supper of bread and cheese, washed down with several glasses of the local red wine, and then crawled into our sleeping bag and rapidly fell into a deep sleep, both utterly satiated by our shattering sexual excesses.

ooOoo

To be continued.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers
12