My Sexual Training with Her Mum

Story Info
My girlfriends mum seduced me before I had my girlfriend.
1.5k words
4.3
15.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started going out with a girl called Carroll who I met at the Friday night disco which was held at a local bar.

After we had been out on several dates together, Carroll allowed me to walk her home at the end of the disco together.

We would kiss good night at the side of Carroll's house. Not much more than continuous lip kissing but I did enjoy it while feeling her tight round ass through her tight jeans. Carroll didn't object but I don't think she was ready to go any further and especially not outside next to her parent's house.

Carroll was about five foot four inches tall with long dark brown hair, a slim body and what looked like a handful of pert breasts but most of all she was very good looking.

Carroll was intelligent and intended to go to college at some point. I fancied the pants off of her from the moment I saw her and I was dying to get in those pants of hers, but I didn't want to blow my chances with her, so it was steady as she goes.

We had been going out for several weeks when Carroll finally asked me to knock on her door to pick her up as Carroll had now told her mum and dad about me.

Carroll's mum was eager to meet me, it had to be Carroll's mum as Carroll's dad worked as a project manager and usually had to stay away with work, from Monday to Friday but sometimes he had to stay over for weeks at a time.

I knocked on Carroll's front door and took a step back, the door was opened by a lady in her late thirties dressed in a knee length dark blue dress no shoes who looked just like an older version of Carroll with more hips.

Carroll's mum said,"please come in you must be Mark."

I said with a beaming smile," oh thank you you must be Carroll's mum, pleased to meet you."

I got on well with Carroll's mum, she was always smiling at me, making sure I was fed and watered at times and she was always polite. At times Carroll's mum looked quite sexy as she was still young having had Carroll at nineteen.

After I had visited Carroll's house several times Carroll's mum would let us go into the second lounge where we would listen to music while kissing and fondling each other over our clothes. I always ended up with a rock hard cock. Carroll would then rub my cock until I came in my pants or in the tissues that I had put in my pants.

Carroll wouldn't let me go any further than rubbing her ass and breasts over her clothing but I would still look forward to our weekly fondle.

One morning I went to Carroll's quite early as we were going out to the coast for the day.

While I sat watching Carroll make our sandwiches for the picnic Carroll's mum came in wearing a black baby doll night dress with matching black panties, she did apologize, saying she was sorry for not getting dressed before she came down stairs but she still went and put the kettle on. I could see her round ass filling those black panties and when Carroll's mum turned round I could see the outline of her nipples through her babydoll top.

Carroll's mum asked Carroll if she would just pop to the shop for some bread for breakfast before we left while passing me a cup of coffee, saying "I will make you a cup when you come back Carroll."

Carroll left for the shop and her mum didn't waste any time, standing in front of me with her legs slightly apart she began to make small talk while I viewed her scantily clad body. Her legs were firm and shapely leading to thin black lace panties with a shapely bulge and brown bush, going further up to a small tummy and a good handful of breast with large nipples and a pretty smiling face with long brown hair.

I felt myself starting to shake a little but there was a feeling between my legs and my cock started to harden which I found a little embarrassing to say the least, but Carroll's mum just smiled and spoke in a soft voice telling me it looked like I liked what I saw, telling me it was normal. By now my cock was hard sticking out of my trousers like a tent pole. Carroll's mum bent down and touched the bulge in my trousers while giving me a view down her top of those naked titties, oh fuck.

Carroll's mum then began rubbing my erect cock though my trousers while I gently side my hand up her leg to her round bum while looking at those titties. I felt my trouser zip being pulled down and a hand reached inside while at the same time I slipped my hand inside those black lace panties onto Carroll's mum's slit which was smooth and wet while having a bushy mound. Carroll's mum told me how thick my cock felt in her hand while gently wanking it until I was getting close to shooting my load over my pants and trousers but we both heard the front door open and my cock was that hard I couldn't get in back into my trousers. Carroll's mum told me to run up to the bathroom while following me close behind.

Carroll shouted," I am back, where are you, Steve where are you?"

Carroll's mum shouted down,"Mark is in the bathroom and I am getting dressed."

Carroll went into the kitchen to complete our picnic and pour herself a well deserved cup of coffee.

Carroll's mum came into the bathroom took off her top and began to wank me while I massaged one of her breasts with one hand while massaging one of her bum cheeks with the other. I exploded in no time shooting over the floor. Carroll's mum told me that we needed to carry this on later. I straightened myself up and then with a smile on my face went down stairs to Carroll.

We both had a great day out by the sea walking a long the beach and eating ice cream. I had a good feel of Carroll's ass as we walked a long, thinking how nice her mum's bare ass had felt earlier.

We had our picnic high up on a hill over looking the beach and bay while holding hands which later wondered over each others clothed bodies while we kissed.

We arrived back at Carroll's house just as the sun was setting, I helped Carroll inside with her picnic bag and the other things we had taken with us. As I entered the house Carroll's mum was waiting for us, stood at the bottom of the stairs wearing a short skirt and top and as I walked back outside to get the rest of Carroll's things while Carroll put the kettle on Carroll's mum asked if I had enjoyed myself as much as this morning. I turned to face Carroll's mum who was now sat on the stairs with her legs slightly apart, I could see a straight up her skirt to a shaven pussy.

Carroll's mum parting her legs further Said with a smile," yes I have shaved my pussy just for you, do you like it?"

Wide eyed I replied," yes it looks very nice."

Then I went to retrieve the rest of the stuff out of the car with that bald pussy on my mind.

After we all had coffee Carroll announced that she was going for a shower to get the sand out of her hair.

As soon as Carroll got to the top of the stairs Carroll's mum asked me to sit next to her, as I sat down we stared kissing our tongues dancing together while my hands were directed to Carroll's mum breasts and hard nipples. I pushed her top up and Carroll's mum directed my mouth to her nipple telling me to gently suck on it. My other hand slipped between her legs and under her skirt.

I was given direction to gently side my finger along her pussy which was very wet, I was directed to gently rub her hard clit which made Carroll's mum push against my finger and as she started to buck then Carroll's mum told me to finger her, sliding two fingers in and out of her wet pussy brushing against her G spot brought her off, my fingers became dripping in her sticky juices in what seemed like seconds but it must have been a minute or two. My cock was as stiff as a iron bar trying to burst out of my jeans. Carroll's mum released my cock and bent down to lick the tip of my cock before taking most of my cock in her mouth slowly sucking on it using her mouth to fuck my cock. I soon shot my load down her throat,

Carroll's mum swallowed it all and then smiling at me said," that wasn't a bad start but we have a long way to go."

Carroll came down stairs a few minutes later and that was the end of my sexual adventures for that night but that day was just the start of my sexual adventures with Carroll's mum.