My Sexy Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to come Mona!" I felt my semen rushing out my dick and I was just moments from a big climax.

"Stick it in my ass! Come on, jam it into my butt!" she commanded me with some gusto. I switched over to her back door still drenched in both our juices, I slipped into her tight little anus. I didn't have much time before I exploded in her very tight asshole. She was shaking. She clamped on me with her sphincter this time. I was still pumping my seed into her rectum after a minute or so. It was a good hard orgasm with lots of jism. She had come with her asshole on my cock this time, and it was just wonderful. Truthfully, I didn't know that women could even come like that! She is quite amazing. What a woman!

There was so much come from both of us, and it had all dribbled down into her anus, so I was able to push into her relatively easily. She then screamed like crazy as I had shot a gallon of sperm up her tight little ass. I laid on her with her legs spread obscenely on my arms and her and I kissed her a long time. Her rectum flexed and tortured my cock until I was hard again!! Three times! I couldn't believe it! She seemed to have a direct connection to my dick! How did she do that? No girl or woman had ever done that to me before and she did it twice! Mona was amazing and maybe a bit magical.

"I like it in the ass too!" she announced rather proudly. I felt her joyously squeeze my dick with her asshole. Her butt was even tighter than her exquisite puss, but I loved both of her holes! Jesus, she was going for the hat trick with my dick! I thought this might be impossible.

"I see that. And I feel it. Are you ready to fuck me so soon again?" Her anus squeezed my cock so tight. She had done that very deliberately.

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck my ass! Oh I love it when you fill me up Dell," she was crooning. She trembled, moaned and then she had a huge, massive, hard orgasm. She shook and screamed as her brown eye spasmed on my cock. Was that an anal orgasm? I don't know how you tell the difference between the two kinds of climaxes... If there was any way to differentiate between the two clenching and screaming, as she just exploded! I had not ejaculated yet, but it had been extremely close as she came hard AGAIN on my cock. She was enjoying this quite a bit.

"I need to rest a minute," I was a bit tired after all the good fucks and hard comes. Was it two? Or was it three? I don't remember, but they were all awesome! My legs were shaking. I had not come with any other woman as much as I had with her. She was so determined to drain my balls of all sperm!

"Liar. Your dick is hard as rock in my tushy. So fuck me hard in the ass. Bang me really hard and fast! I know you want to. I have seen the way you look at me, at my big fat ass. You dream of pumping my rectum full of your sperm, don't you? You dirty fucker you! Now is your chance to buttfuck me until you come in my tight little ass! Do it!" Mona said. She was right of course. I always wanted to grab her ass and fuck it. Now she was asking me to do so! No, change that. She was BEGGING me to buttfuck her good and hard. I had to obey her!

After she had another huge anal orgasm she wanted to fuck me some more! Well I'm not going to keep this hot sexy woman waiting! I started thrusting. Harder... Faster... Deeper! She fucked me back.

"Gorgeous. You forgot

'your big fat GORGEOUS ass!' I mean that's what I was thinking about it." My cock was getting very hard inside of her rectum and Mona knew it. She was giggling and she was very happy. She felt the change in my hardness level.

"Stop teasing me Dell. Do it. Buttfuck me hard please. Bang my ass. Don't be gentle either." Mona was bucking like a wild thing as she was trying to fuck me with her fabulous round rump. I was already fucking pretty hard.

I was plenty hard to my amazement, and I fucked her easy at first. Mona did not want easy. She wanted to be FUCKED. Fucked good and hard, hard and hard! She pushed back at me with gusto.

"Come on Dell! Fuck me! Slam my ass! Do it NOW PLEASE!" So I ramped up the fucking until Mona screamed as she climaxed and I was a second behind her, filling up her ass with my semen. She had come very hard, and she passed out. I followed suit. We were both out for a few minutes. It was a great big orgasm for both of us. I awoke with her giant tits in my hands as my arms were wrapped around her. Her hard nipples were in my hands. I fell to the side back into a beautiful slumber. My dick was still buried deep, deep in her ass. It felt so good in her rectum, like it was designed to be there. It was marvelous. Nice way to spoon, with my cock way up her rectum, oh fuck yeah! She purred like a kitten.

Wait! We were in missionary position when we were fucking. Now I was behind her and my dick was still hard in her rectum! How the fuck did that happen? She had done it! Dirty girl!

I woke up again and Mona was kissing me awake.

"I was worried that I might have fucked you to death." She remarked. She kissed me some more and I kissed her back.

"Hey, you passed out first!" I said to the sex queen.

"Yes. It was glorious, wasn't it?" Mona liked it a lot. I was still balls deep inside of her ass. I could not believe my dick inside her was still rock hard. Well, maybe semi hard, but still I was amazed. She clenched my cock and she giggled. She must have known how that affected me!

"Yes. It was great. Oh! Can I pull out now? I have to go pee." I said. I had to go.

"Race you to the pot!" She had to go too.

I pulled out, and that little minx was halfway to the bathroom in two seconds flat. It was no contest. I stood there in front of her on the toilet and all of a sudden there she was sucking and licking my hard dick. Right out of her asshole! She was going to town licking and sucking. Now I couldn't pee because it was very hard. I was hard as a fuckin' rock.

"But..." I was about to say something stupid.

"Are you going to complain?" Mona asked.

"Nope." Sometimes you got to shut up.

She got off the pot and pointed my dick into the toilet. Nothing happened.

"Why aren't you pissing?"

"Cause you got it so hard again! I can't pee until I calm down a bit."

"Oh. Well you could piss in my mouth. You didn't get to come in there yet." She said mischievously.

"Isn't that kind of eeew?" I asked her.

"Don't be such a baby. I just want a taste. I would really like you to piss on my clit. It would be great fun for me."

Her eyes twinkled. What a dirty, dirty girl!

"Really?"I was kind of shocked a little bit. Actually, shocked a lot.

"Really... And I swear if you ever breath a word about pissing in my mouth I will find you and cut off your testicles. It's our secret." She was dead serious about that!

"Ok Mona, I'll keep it a secret for you."

"You better!" She smiled at me an opened up her mouth, waiting for the golden stream.

"Ok. Here it comes!" I peed into her happy mouth and then she directed the flow down onto her hard clit. She did not last a minute as the piss hit her clit, she screamed one last time. She came hard AGAIN. She had enjoyed it thoroughly! We took a shower together and she took me into her happy mouth one last time. I said I was going to cum, but I don't think I had any sperm left! She sucked my dick harder still until I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every single drop. It was a great way to end our session. We slept soundly in her bed for a good hour or two. She held my hands on her huge breasts. We spooned with my cock in her ass crack. I did not want to let her go. My face was in her hair. I was very happy. I'm pretty sure she was just as happy as me.

"What did you want me to do?" I thought about the original errand.

"Fuck me," she said.

"No you called me down for some reason," I replied.

"The excuse? I don't know, I don't remember. Are you interested in pursuing this relationship with me?" She locked eyes with me again. I couldn't say no. Hell I couldn't say anything at all. I gradually recovered my ability to speak. When she looked at me like that... It was wonderful and amazing. She knew she owned me. She connected to me at the soul level. I belonged to her now.

"Yes. I guess I should get rid of all the other women." I dreaded the confrontations I was going to have.

"No, not at all. I... I like girls too. So we could share. I would like that a lot. I mean, if you like um... threeways." She grinned at me. She was full of HUGE surprises. She liked girls! Fuck! I hit the jackpot with this woman. She was my dream woman. She liked girls too. SHE LIKED GIRLS TOO! I cannot believe my good fortune. She makes me feel like dancing.

"Oh fuckfuckfuck. I am trying to come up with a snappy comeback, but the visuals of you and my girlfriends in my head are way too much! WOW." I was imagining her mouth on one of my girlfriend's pussy and her being eaten by another girl at the same time. I would be fucking them. I'm not sure where. I'd find a hole.

Then I could not talk, as she had pushed one of her big fat gorgeous nipples into my mouth. I suckled like a baby. Quite suddenly my cock was back in working order, hard as a rock and standing up at attention. She jumped up and I was balls deep inside her sweet pussy again. I think she is hornier than I am! We then fucked in a bunch of different positions, and I am not sure how many times she got off, but it was quite a few good orgasms. A good guess would be about ten or fifteen times. I'm not sure. She ground her clit on my groin as we fucked. I shot whatever few sperm I had left into her clutching cunt. When she felt me cum, she climaxed again herself! We slept soundly in contented and fulfilled happiness. We were just about to go back to sleep when she asked me.

"Do you really think that I'm sexy?" Mona asked me.

"Does this answer your question?" I put my hard cock in her hand. I was very hard again. She liked my answer.

"Mona, I think you have all of my sperm. I need to go grow more. Kiss me." She did.

"When will I see you again?" She asked ME. That's a switch.

"I have to go to the damn laundromat. So I will be at least several hours," I replied. I hated the fucking damn laundromat. The place sucked, AND was sorta expensive.

"I have two good washers and a dryer. Why don't you let me help you with your laundry?" This woman was incredibly sexy and wonderful! AND she was willing to help me do my laundry! I did hit the jackpot for sure! I felt her pussy slit with my fingers.

"Is this where I put the quarters?" She giggled at my dumb joke. Still she looked happy as could be. She was still dripping wet.

"Ok. What's up with the sparkle in your eyes?" I saw her happy look.

"Did you ever have sex on a washer in spin cycle?" she had a dirty look as she spoke.

"No, but I am guessing you want to do it with me. So you help me with my laundry, then I fuck you on the washer, what's the catch?"

"Well, it's not like a catch. Do you know my friend from next door? Tall, huge tits, big ass? Louise Baker wants to fuck you with me. You know her. Pretty black woman. She lives right next door. You mowed her lawn quite a few times."

"Wait, you almost fuck me to death now, and she wants to fuck me as well?" I smiled as I said it to her. I was probably gonna die with a huge smile on my face.

"Yes. She has wanted to fuck you so bad for quite some time now." Mona explained.

"Ok, I guess that I will try to get some little blue pills. I want to make you both happy."

"You are doing that now!" She smiled and snuggled up to me. My mind was on overdrive withthe sexy possibilities swirling around in my dirty little mind. We held each other tightly.

~~~~~~~~

The laundry was a blast. Getting the washer to jiggle like crazy was not that difficult, and once Mona's ass was on top, she would have an orgasm every TWO minutes. I was just along for the wonderful ride. I lasted ten minutes before I filled her coochie with my seed. I doubt there are any sperm left in me. Washing my clothes here was lots easier. This was way better than the laundromat! The laundromat kinda frowns on people fuckin' on top of their equipment! Mona REQUIRED me to fuck her on top with the spin cycle! Oh fuck yeah.

Mona did all my clothes. In return, I licked her delicious pussy to a bunch of cums, and fucked her for a good hour, to a bunch more hard orgasms. She folded and put all of my things away, in my drawers and closet, and then she passed out naked on my bed. Mona was all tuckered out. So was I. We slept soundly in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~

I woke up and there were three delicate hands on my hard dick. One hand belonged to Mona on my left, the other two were from my nineteen year old babysitter, who now could now be considered one of my girlfriends. She was five or six months pregnant, courtesy of me, and she and Mona got along famously. It was a little weird, my babysitter Marie being either eighteen or nineteen years old and Mona being forty-something. They were both talking as if I was still asleep.

"He is great in bed. I have never come as many times or as hard as I did yesterday. You were right. He was a pushover to get him into my bed." Mona spoke to my girlfriend/babysitter Marie.

"He makes me feel better about my big fat ass and my fat belly! I love him so much. I know he's going to love being a dad again, and he will be a good one. I do enjoy being with you as well. I had trouble owning up to the fact that I like to eat pussy now and then. Dell likes that I like girls too! He makes me come so hard! I hope he gives me ten babies. I love him so much." My girlfriend Marie spoke.

"Dell gave me the best sex I ever had in my life. I love him, even though I am twice his age," Mona admitted to my young girlfriend. "He makes me feel safe and cared for. I like the way he grabs me. His hands automatically go for my boobs or my behind! He holds me tight even when he's asleep! It's so nice to be wanted again." She was beaming at me.

"I hope I can move in soon. I am going to deliver in a couple of months," she said. She sounded a bit unsure. A bit scared.

"Why not right now? I can help you pack." Mona was being super helpful as usual.

"What if Dell says no?" She was very worried.

"You're pregnant with his child. He loves you. I am absolutely sure he will be happy with you here." Mona replied. "And if he isn't, we'll give him what for!" and she waved around her fists and giggled.

"I hope so. My tits are killing me. I'm already producing milk way too early, and they are engorged. Would you like to suckle me? Please?" Marie, my girlfriend/baby sitter asked Mona. Mona's eyes lit up. I think she enjoys batting for the other team, and sucking milk out of my girlfriend's tits seemed like great fun to her!

Mona sucked Marie's big fat nipples. I 'woke up' and sucked the other one. My girlfriend was in heaven, cooing and moaning. My mouth was full of her warm sweet milk. My left hand played with Marie's wet pussy, and my right hand played with Mona's wet pussy. After a few minutes, both women came! Not giant orgasms, but both did climax hard.

"I'm starving Dell," my pregnant girlfriend Marie needed food. So did I.

"Let's go downstairs. I have a nice big pot of beef stew simmering on the stove." Mona advised.

"I have a big favor to ask of you Dell, with Marie's permission of course." Mona was asking for something.

"Dell, Do you think you could fuck the neighbor for me? You remember Louise? Louise Baker? The nurse? She's called me five times. That woman is so damn horny! She wants you to fuck the shit out of her." Mona explained. I used to mow Louise's lawn and then I perved over her voluptuous body, she was extremely beautiful and voluptuous. Louise was built. I mean built with a capitol "B". Huge beautiful tits and a great big fuckable behind.

"Right now? I thought we were going to eat." I said.

"I'll call her. You can use my bed. We both want to watch you fuck her good." She nudged Marie. "And we both want to watch you suck her too! Come on Dell. Louise really needs you. She hasn't had a man since before..." Louise had caught her (now ex) husband cheating and kicked his ass out. But it was a reminder to Mona of her own loss. Her eyes welled up.

Mona started to cry as memories flooded back into her. I quickly realized that she was going into mourning again, and I just hugged her tight. She was whimpering and crying on my shoulder. Marie was squeezing her from behind and kissing Mona's neck. I couldn't help but notice Mona's nipples were plainly rock hard and drilling into my own chest. I'm a guy, we can't help it! Mona liked being held by both of us.

"Mona, why don't we have Louise over for some of your delicious beef stew? I need to recover from all the lovin' I have been getting!" trying to take her mind off it.

She stopped crying. "That's a good idea. I'll call Louise when we get downstairs. Help your woman down the stairs," she told me.

I picked up Mona kissed her, and she giggled as I started down the stairs carrying her. She wrapped her arms around me as I walked down carefully. She giggled.

"NO. Not me you idiot. Your PREGNANT woman." But I was already down the stairs. I placed Mona down gently, and rushed upstairs to gently lift Marie, who I kissed on her lips. She purred as I carried her gently down the steps. I carefully placed her down as well. I felt her tummy. My child was kicking away. He's gonna be a football player! I am happy about that.

"I could get used to this!" Marie said with a big smile. "Ooh kicking again."

"Me too. And I'm not even pregnant! Dell is a prince." Mona said as she touched Marie's belly. Both women were giggling now. Crisis was averted.

"A hungry prince." I said.

"Then let's eat!" Mona replied. She was on her phone in a flash. Speaking mile a minute with the neighbor Louise. She seemed excited.

~~~~~~~~

Louise Baker entered through the back door carrying a big French bread roll, and a bag full of drinks. Pineapple juice, cranberry juice and a big bottle of sangria were placed on the counter. The woman knew how to make an entrance! I noticed her gorgeous ass as she walked. I loved to watch her ass jiggle so sexily.

Louise was a beautiful, tall, and buxom black woman. She was still in her full white nurses garb, including the cute little white hat! She was either the shift supervisor or the head nurse on duty, I don't remember. She was a big deal at the hospital. I just thought she was a sexy black woman! She was stacked, racked, and packed as they say. Her huge bosoms were way bigger than the already large size tits of my girlfriend and new girlfriend Mona. Hell, they were larger than both women's boobs COMBINED if that were possible! Louise's ass was way, way bigger as well. She was a bit taller, standing at five eleven in the white sensible shoes. She looked at me with a shy smile. I just gave her a big hug and kissed her cheek. She moaned, I'm sure of it. I felt her tremble.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a problem that I could help you with? I used to masturbate after I mowed your lawn. Sometimes you came out in a bikini to catch some sun. You didn't have to work on your tan!" I grinned at the gorgeous black woman.

"Ha ha. The bikini was for your benefit you dummy. I had this dream where you just took me, right there on the porch!" Louise quietly admitted. Now I was truly shocked. She had the hots for ME? I found that hard to believe. But she had looked so sexy in those bikinis of hers! I spanked a lot of meat over those memories of her mammaries! She was BUILT!

"You dirty girl you!" Mona said. "So you both lusted secretly for each other? Wow," she continued, "But we can fix all that now!" She smiled. She had a plan! Mona the sex therapist!

Louise looked a bit out of sorts. "I came right from work. I should go shower." She was ready to go.