My Sexy Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no! I want to taste you Louise. Just the way you are! By the way Mona, this beef stew is quite delicious. It's really yummy!" Mona smiled as I complemented the chef. There's something about beef stew and good buttered crusty bread. It makes for a nice satisfying meal.

"Yes Mona. It's outstanding. Try the sangria." Louise said to Mona, pushing a glass to her. We were all enjoying the food and drink. My girlfriend avoided the alcohol, but she liked the pineapple juice.

The meal was great with the bread, beef stew, and sangria. Everything was delicious. Mona had a great touch in the kitchen.

After the meal, we retired to Mona's king size bed. I kissed Louise, and hugged her. She kicked off her shoes, but left on the white stockings. I grabbed her big fat wonderful ass, and her plump flawless lips kissed mine. We traded tongues. It was enticing. She was incredibly sexy to me!

"Unzip me," she said. I reached around to pull down the zipper from her neck to her ass. My cock was instantly hard as steel in her hand, well I think it was her hand. She was trying to wrap around my engorged cock. Louise couldn't quite touch her fingers around me. She was smiling and moaning. I pulled the dress straight up and to my surprise and delight, she had a white lacy corset on. It zipped in front. Her mammoth mountains majesty were held in place by the super sexy white undergarment. I felt her ass and I realized she had a tiny thong on. At least 99.9% of her gorgeous ass was available to my helpful hands. I slapped that fantastic rump of hers. I pulled out the string from her asscheeks and pulled off the thong.

I brought it to my face and inhaled and smiled. I love the smell of hot, hot pussy. I pushed the tall black beauty back onto the bed and I dove my face into her cunt. I was startled to discover Louise was shaved completely bare! Not a single pubic hair to be found! That did not slow down my oral assault on her pulsating pussy. She gasped as my tongue introduced itself to her delicious sopping wet snatch. I pushed the tip of my tongue around her anus and she jumped and made crazy sounds, then I worked two fingers into her tight little cunt and went in search of her 'G' spot. I flirted with her clit and pulled off the hood. Her clit was very large and exquisitely sensitive. I licked and sucked and Louise was suddenly silent and rigid as she was in a huge climax and she squirted like a firehose into my mouth! She was really enjoying herself. Her orgasm was a surprise to me.

Louise moaned, "Fuck me. Come on Dell. Give it to me. I need you to fuck me NOW!" she was trembling with anticipation. Her big black nipples were plainly in need of attention.

"Girls. I need you to suck on Louise's tits while I concentrate on her pussy. Okay?" The two women were sucking on both big black tits in a half a second as I pleasured her dripping snatch, rubbing my cock up and down her slit. She loved it! I finally pushed into the hot MILF, and she moaned as I went deep, all the way to the bottom of her tight little cunt. I picked up her shapely legs, still in her brilliant white stockings and put her ankles on my shoulders to let me have good access to her sexy hairless snatch. I started fucking her slowly, and like a train, I picked up the speed and power as she was able to take it. She moaned again loudly.

"Fuck me hard Dell. Pound me! Oh yeah, I need it!" Louise almost yelled at me.

Pretty soon, I was fucking her as hard as I could. I looked at my girlfriends and realized that Louise was finger fucking BOTH women with at least four fingers in each woman. This woman could easily multitask very well! They were still sucking on those giant jugs of hers and she was going to get a huge climax in a moment. I felt the jism shooting up my cock like a rocket blast.

"Gonna COME!" I managed to say. The semen was gonna burst out of my dick.

"DELL. I'M COMING! OH MY GOD, EEEIIIIAAAH! FUCK, FUCK, OOOH FUCK YES! UGH, UGH" Louise grunted like a lioness in her orgasm. I shot a gallon of jizz up that fantastic pussy of hers. It was a very memorable fuck. The two white women were sucking her nipples, and both of them came on her fingers!

Wow! A four-way climax at the same time. I never heard of such a beautiful thing. I slapped each white behind in front of me and kissed all of them repeatedly. I laid next to Marie and she spun around and licked off all the juices from my surprisingly still hard cock.

"Mmmm" she cooed.

"Hey, share!" Mona demanded of Marie.

"I'm sorry. I already swallowed it all! I wouldn't worry, he can make more. Right stud?" Marie smiled at me.

"Ok. You'll have to give me a few minutes." And then Mona's pussy was on my dick, and I was fucking her. She didn't even last two minutes before she came like a rocket. She fell over on poor Louise, who was still in orgasm recovery. The two women wrestled around giggling and kissing. Jesus, they both had such huge marvelous hooters and nice fat asses. Both women exuded sex.

Meanwhile, my pregnant girlfriend had my dick in her tight little pussy, and she was going to come big any second now!

"Dell! I'm... Coming! Oh yeah.." She squirted all over and I came, but it was not going to be much jism. I was getting a bit tired. I needed to pee and get something to drink. I got up from the pile of women. I made my way to the bathroom. Chasing after me was my pregnant girlfriend Marie.

"I want you to piss on my clit! Mona told me all about it!" I thought it was messy and fucked up, but Marie's happy face told me to just shut up and do it for her. Women! This is after Mona threatened me with death if I ever said anything, but then she has a long conversation with my baby mama about the whole dirty thing. Huh? What the fuck? I guess she trusts Marie with sensitive information.

"Fine. Get in the tub and lay back. This is really messy, are you sure...?" Marie just smiled.

"Yes. Just do it." She leaned back and spread her pussy lips open to expose her hard little clit. It was not as big as the two milf clits, but I know from experience that it was extremely sensitive.

I took aim, sort of, and shot the pee directly onto her clit. She gasped.

"It's so HOT. Oh yeah." The piss ran down to the drain and Marie was enjoying it, when Mona rushed in.

"You little bitch! I love it when he pisses on me!" My other girlfriend jealous of my piss! That sounds insane on the face of it.

"Well, you went on and on about it, so I just had to at least try it. I'm sorry I was so selfish, but you made it sound like fun. And it was. But I didn't come." Marie admitted.

"Well come back to bed now and I'll take care of that for you. Don't shower, I want to lick it off you." Damn, Mona was one naughty bitch!

"Mona, you are so damned downright dirty!" I noted as she knelt down to suck my cock, and any remaining pee drops she might find. She was smiling and giggling.

The two women went back to bed. I went to find something to drink. There in the kitchen was Louise. She had the bottle of sangria and she was about to drink it all down.

"May I have some?" I asked

"Sure honey." And Louise bent over the table, spread her asscheeks, and looked at me over her shoulder. She spread her nice big asscheeks way wide apart, showing me her tight brown eye. She even made it wink!

I laughed. "No you sexy woman, I meant the wine. I'm parched." I came up to her and wrapped my arms around her and my dick was in Louise's asscrack almost automatically, and getting harder by the second. I lifted up her gargantuan jugs and played with her huge nipples. She moaned like a cat in heat.

Louise enjoyed having her huge melons played with, almost as much as I loved to play with them. They must have weighed ten pounds each! I really loved to suck on her big fat black nipples, it got me extra hard!

"You want to fuck me in my big fat ass?" My cockhead was right at her rosebud. I was shocked again by her forwardness. She wiggled her ass. Oh I loved that. She was trying to push my cock into her sphincter!

"I would love to bang your beautiful butt very much, but I need liquids and maybe some more food!" I said.

"Ok honey. But I do love it in my hot little ass too. You can fuck me there anytime you want to. Damn it! You are really good in bed. You don't mind fucking an old fat black woman?" I wasn't going to let that stand.

"You got one of those around here? I just see you, a sexy black goddess! I had a great time with you Louise. You are so beautiful and so stunning. Voluptuous is a good word, but it doesn't begin to do you justice." I kissed her neck and ears and lips as she turned her head for kisses. We shared the sangria and many more kisses and nipple play. I bent her over and fucked her nice behind, using lots of butter to lube up her tight little anus. Louise loved getting butter-buttfucked! Butter-fucked! I loved it too! All of a sudden, she clenched me, and moaned loudly as a big climax shook her. Her orgasm started my own, and I shot stream after stream of my seed into her newly fucked ass. I went to pull out, but she stopped me.

"No, no, stay in my ass! I like to feel that big meatpole up in my rectum. It feels so nice up there! Hold me please." I was trying to lift up Louise's gargantuan jugs from the back, but she was bent over too far to do them justice, so I just twisted and played with her lovely black nipples. She hissed as I did so. She shook again, and damn if she didn't come! Wow. From mostly nipple play! I was still way up her ass, and fucking her gently. Louise liked that. I hugged her tight to me.

I held her and kissed her neck. I decided to lick her coochie, so I pulled out and flipped her over, as I then scrunched down to pry open her lovely thighs...and my tongue was on her lips and cunt hole right away. I put her hands on my head, as she pulled me into her pussy and I licked up to her clit...and I really teased her until she was moaning continuously, then I sucked on her clit directly, to watch her explode in orgasm! Her thighs just squeezed my head and she gushed her juices all over the place. Her sex juices covered my face and head! I had never had a woman give ME a facial before! I loved it! Louise was so grateful for the nice cunt licking.

She only said two words to me, "FUCK ME!"; so I did. I gave her the pile driver, and she came with quite a few back to back cums. Louise would shiver and then grunt when the climax hit her, and she was grunting every two minutes or so! She was enjoying getting deep fucked.

"Stop, please... I need to take a break!" Louise whispered. I'm not sure how many times she climaxed, but it was a lot.

"My turn!" Mona said quite happily as Louise got off the table and she got on. I was inside the hot, hot woman instantly, but the table was uncomfortable, plus I thought we might break the damn thing, so I picked Mona up by her ass cheeks and took her to the sofa. I wanted to lick her, but she wanted me to pile drive her right away.

Watching her black goddess friend get laid had excited her very much as I sank into her delightful pussy all the way to my balls. Mona surprised me as she came from the deep penetration! I fucked her very roughly, squeezing her tits and lightly biting her hard nipples, almost slamming my dick in an out of her tight cunt.

She was so excited she screamed as she climaxed hard on my cock... Mona passed out. I had her legs up high on my shoulders and I kept right on fucking her pussy hard and fast, she awoke in mid fuck as she came again and again.

She raked my back with her nails 'till I bled, and it felt so good! I exploded into her hot wet gash, and she froze as she came hard with me, I kissed her the second we climaxed. She was ecstatic. Mutual orgasms are rare, and ones where we are kissing like crazy are even more rare! It was very rewarding and she was very happy. Louise kissed us both. It was definitely a Kodak moment!

My girlfriend Marie walked in, looking for coffee, and she saw me with a cum dripping hard on walking towards her and she turned and ran back towards the bathroom, giggling as I gave chase.

She giggled and screamed, "No sex until I have a cup of coffee!" I caught up with her and grabbed her and threw her on the nearest bed. "You ANIMAL! RAPE! RAPE!" I dove into her pussy with my face. She grabbed my head as I gave her head! Marie didn't last three minutes and she was screaming and coming. I got my second facial from her this time.

"You bastard prick! Well you might as well finish the job. Get up here and fuck me." Marie was primed to fuck. I did just that, kissing her neck and ears while I was pulling and twisting on her nipples. Marie was spraying tiny jets of milk out of her dark hard nipples! I was deep in her hot, hot snatch, and I felt more sperm on their way. There were probably only one or two left!

"I'm going to-" I started to say.

"-In me! In my cunt! Oh my god, I'm gonna... COOOME!" Marie spurted on me as she climaxed on my cock, shaking and yelling and grunting like a feral animal in hard cum. I filled her coochie up with my semen. There probably wasn't much! I kept kissing her neck and ears as she came. She was so happy. Her legs were locked behind me and her nails had also drew blood. I guess I am these little kitties favorite scratching post! I find that I kinda like it! I know from how beat up I am how much they enjoyed it! I have been properly tenderized, so I guess all the girls really enjoyed themselves. I sucked out all her milk, and it got her so hot that she made me pound her again! The other two women seem to like her milk as well! Oh fuck yeah.

Just then I heard my name from outside the house. It was not a happy sound. What did I do now? Shit, shit, shit.

Unfortunately, my neighbor, a beautiful young woman named Sherri, was headed straight for the house and she looked madder than hell. Sherri was pregnant. I suppose that she had not been high on my recent priorities. I was supposed to be calling her... But between 3 women and work... plus the over-time...There was no time. Looks like I'm going to get both barrels for my bad behavior. I answered the door naked. I had no good excuse.

"Dell you son-of-a-" and Sherri stopped talking as soon as she noticed that I was naked and semi-hard in front of her. I opened up my arms and she rushed in to hold me. She slammed the door behind her. Marie came up and the two girls touched each other's round bellies. Then we all hugged. She was going to have a child as well. Want to guess who the father is?

"Sherri. I have no excuse. I'm sorry I'm not there more for you Sherri. I beg for your forgiveness and mercy." I said honestly. I was working a lot, but that was no good excuse.

"But what-" Sherri started to ask. She was not ready to win just as I opened my mouth.

"-He's been working huge amounts of overtime for when the babies show up and we all need money. This week he had thirty-two hours of overtime, and last week it was forty extra hours. I'm glad his boss is decent about it. Once our babies are here, he will be busy taking care of us. You know the bills are going start rolling in!" Marie spoke.

"I saw you banging your landlord and the nice black lady neighbor. Why didn't you call me over right away? You know I like to be there with you." What she didn't say was that she liked to be there with the girls too. It's okay, I know about her um... desires. At least she is honest about it!

"I was not thinking with the big head. I am very sorry I fucked up. Plus I had no idea that was going to happen! They both kinda surprised me! But you are right. I should have been more upfront with them and you as well. Do you forgive me?" I gave her my best hangdog look.

She smiled. Honesty is the best policy. And this one hates any kind of excuse, period. You're better off to just take your lumps with her and offer her no excuse, real or bullshit. She respects that.

"Alright, alright already. Stop with the sad face. Come here and kiss me you dirty boy." I kissed her and dipped her.

"Hey, I need a kiss too!" Marie wailed. So we separated and I went to kiss her, and Marie dipped Sherri and kissed her. I was expecting her to kiss me! I turned around and started walking towards the other room.

"Hey, get your ass back here stud. We're just fuckin' with you! Bring me those cute lips of yours." Marie said to me. I went back and kissed Marie and Sherri, both with dipping.

"Hey, if you aren't working tonight, my mom's pussy really needs some of your attention. She asked me to relay that message to you, along with this," and she gave me a deep soul kiss from her mom. I guess I needed to go over tonight and take care of business. Her mom loved my dick, and she was married. A very strange situation.

"Thanks. Let her know I'll be there tonight. Meanwhile, I'll introduce you Sherri to my landlord and neighbor. Both very sexy women!" I knew she would like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherri decided she liked Mona and Louise as well. They spent several hours in bed doing girl-girl things and enjoying it! I went over to take care of Sherri's mom, lovely Melissa. She was married, but with real issues.

Melissa answered the door instantly and I noticed her husband was home. He used a pair of crutches since the accident and he was sorta laying in his recliner, smoking a cigarette. I noticed he had a hiball glass with some tan liquid in it. I was guessing whiskey or bourbon. He looked way, way upset. You could see it on his face.

"Mr Martin, how are you sir?"

"I'm okay considering that you are banging my wife and my daughter." Wow, he got right to it, huh? Okay, let's get into it right away.

"Sir? Did I misunderstand? I thought you were okay with it. Your wife mentioned an uhh, arrangement? If I overstepped my bounds, I apologize sir. I'll get going. I'm sorry about that Mr. Martin." I turned around to go. The last thing I wanted to do was cause them any problems. I was not putting their marriage in jeopardy. No way, no how.

"Hold on Dell. We do have an arrangement. I'm not happy with it, but at least you are respectful of my feelings in the matter. I almost died in the accident years ago, and I can't maintain an erection. There was quite a bit of damage down there, and some nerve damage in my spine as well. I'm lucky that I can walk. Trouble is, I can't do my marital duties as I should. It just kills me.

"So she can go out once in a while to um... meet her needs. It doesn't mean that I don't love her, I just can't do what needs to be done, if you know what I mean." He looked haggard that he had admitted all that to me. I doubt he wanted to speak about this at all. He obviously hated this situation.

"What about toys? There's a huge number of-" I started to ask about alternatives. He interjected.

"-Yes, we have quite a nice collection of toys, but they don't really satisfy her... um, needs, if you catch my drift."

Everyone is different in what they need. I understood.

"So, you are not at all comfortable with this thing are you?" I asked him straight up.

"Not at all. I might hobble down to Ernies and toss back a few. This actually drives me quite insane."

"Well, I don't want to cause friction between you two. I do have a dumb idea though. I don't know your wife's desires and erogenous zones. You do, probably in very excruciatingly exacting detail. Your tongue works ok?" I asked him.

"You mean a threesome? Us and you?" He looked startled at the thought. He was thinking about it.

"Well, she expressed an interest in getting buttfucked. I could take care of her back door, while you lick her up front. I'll bet she goes bonkers for it." I theorized.

"My scars are really horrible. I don't think you-"

"-Hey, no, no, absolutely no. I don't want anything to do with you. I don't go that way. I really don't want to touch you or your scars at all! This is all strictly for Melissa. Accidental touching is okay, but that's as far as I go." I was honest.