My Sexy Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm with you on all counts. I meant I didn't want you to freak out when you saw how bad my scars look. I was near a chemical reactor that exploded and parts of metal went through my body. Then I got splashed with hot acid. I survived somehow, and my boss standing right next to me... died. It really killed me when I found out how bad my injuries were.

"I'm blessed with a great wife. She stayed with me. Has she talked with you about her getting pregnant?"

"No. Um, isn't she in her forties now? She wants more children NOW?" That seemed a remote possibility to me.

"She and I have discussed this and actually, after speaking with you, maybe it's not such a bad idea. But we would be the parents, period."

He was marking his parental territory ahead of time.

"Wait, if I become a sperm donor, I want to have some kind of roll in the child's life. Uncle, or God parent, even just close friend of the family. There will be plenty of times when you two will want to go out and will need a sitter. Who better than me? Anyway, I'll be happy to do it for you, no matter how tonight turns out. My only request is a place in the child's life, as I said." I thought that was fair.

"Dell, you are full of surprises. I am actually happy my wife picked you. You are forthright and that goes a long way with both of us. Plus, I think you love my wife and my daughter, even if you have not spoke the words yet."

"She's still 100% married to you sir. I can't be going around stealing wives and daughters. I love them both, but I'm not going to rock your boat. That's just not right. That's why a threesome option seems way better to me. What do you think?"

"Dell, I'm very impressed by your attitude. You care! Okay, we will try it tonight, give it a test run. I don't want your balls smacking into my forehead when you give it to her in the ass." He was very adamant about that.

"Well then wear a hat! Gravity makes the boys go here and there. I have no control over that any more than you do. We talked about accidental touching. Her anus and her vagina are not very far apart, so we should just deal with it. I'm not switching sides! Are you?" I said with a straight face.

He almost died laughing. "Okay, okay, I'm not going over to the rainbow side either. I guess I am worried over nothing. Now will Melissa agree with our little plan?" He asked me.

As he finished speaking, Mel came from around the corner and said, "Yes, I'd like to try it. I mean if you and Dell don't mind banging each other's balls that is. I think that's so hot, by the way." She looked at me, "And I will be happy with you as my child's Godfather. You better be a damn good babysitter!" She threatened me.

"I'll have lots of help. I love you Mel. But I'll be damned if I'm going to hurt your dear husband or you, or your marriage either."

"See Mike? I told you he was very respectful." She said to her hubby.

"Okay, you were right. Let's go do this before I get all jealous again." Mike actually smiled. Was this a go for the plan? I think it was a maybe.

~~~~~~~~

In the bedroom, things went way better than I expected. Melissa loved anal sex, and with her husband's tongue on her pussy, she went ga ga. I have never seen a woman have so many hard climaxes in a row. She seemed to really enjoy my cock up her ass. My balls did touch his forehead, but he didn't freak out about it. After the anal, she took me in her mouth and I fucked her tonsils. He licked her as she sucked me! Finally after some kissing by all parties, I was deep in her hot wet cunt, and I filled her up all the way with my sperm. She came when she felt me shoot my load deep inside her. She shook as she climaxed. I think I shot directly into her cervix.

She was so happy, I think she knew instantly that she was pregnant, that very minute. She was positively glowing. I think Mike was happy as well, but he was more subdued. I shook his hand and said my congratulations to him. He broke out laughing again.

"It's only been three minutes. We don't really know for sure if she's pregnant. You should fuck her tomorrow and the next couple of days, even if I'm not here. This is her fertile time. I have a costly telecommunications satellite that keeps crashing, and I have to get it working again."

"See, Mike, I told you not to watch porn on that satellite." Mel said with a grin.

"Perhaps you can let it crash, but find out where it fails. Trace the failure pattern. That should help point out what failed. Then see if that part can be rerouted permanently so as to prevent any more problems." I pondered.

"Sounds easy, but it all has to work. Maybe we will get lucky if it's a minor system. Good idea though. So no more posting of your naked pictures on the satellite Honey?" Mike grinned. She looked at him.

"You better not have! Those dirty pictures were for you alone, not some satellite. Grrrr!" She was pissed, or maybe kidding.

I shook his hand, "I gotta go. Good luck Mike!"

I kissed her. "Bye Dear!"

"Hey, tomorrow morning before you fuck any of your sluts, I want your jism shooting into my womb." She told me.

"Get up early then. I leave the house at five am for work. Home at seven. I'll leave the door unlocked. You sure you want to fuck at four am? You might not like me then. I'm already a bear without my coffee."

"Me too. We can have a hate fuck. Really pound me." She was serious.

"I don't want to hurt you!" I said.

"You won't, don't worry! We women are tougher than you think! You'll be walking bow- legged at work when I get through with you." She smiled. We kissed and I shook her husband's hand. These two were just trying desperately to make the best of a very difficult situation. I hope I can help them and not hurt them.

I left to go back home. I laid down in bed and I was asleep in a few minutes it seemed. I woke up with a pregnant girl in front of me and another pregnant girl behind me. We were all three spooning. That was nice. I made sure the door was unlocked. I was dead tired sleeping with my two young mistresses within minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Four am arrived too quickly, and there was Melissa standing there looking at the two pregnant girls beside me. One of them was her daughter!

I got up quickly and quietly so as not to wake the girls. I took Melissa to the living room. I laid her on the couch and started eating her at the "Y". She loves that.

She came quick and said, "Come on, stick it in me. I want your sperm! Cream me!" Mel was always right to the point.

So I thrust in her all the way, and I knew I couldn't last. She was way too tight, hot and wet! I shot my sperm right into her cervix again. She came when she felt me shoot. It was wonderful. Is she already with child? Who knows? But she really enjoys the process!

I was amazed that our coupling only took fifteen minutes! She was sucking on my dick as if her life depended on it! As soon as I got hard, she was on all fours, head down and ass up! I went to put it in her still wet pussy, but she redirected my cock into her anus! This was unexpected! I fucked her tight backdoor and she had a huge climax in less than three minutes! I helped by stimulating her large size clit. I could not stop from filling up her ass with my semen. She again sucked my cock clean, straight from her ass this time, and she smiled and kissed me.

"Thank you for that. I do love it in my ass. You made me come so hard, it was great! I do have to go, and you have to get going too I expect. Thank you!" She pulled on her housecoat and left quickly.

I got ready for work and two sexy pregnant girls attacked me in the shower. I fucked each one, and kissed them both goodbye. My phone was chirping. Mona asked me to come downstairs before I left for work. I met her at her door. She was smiling and naked. She was on her knees and my cock, was in her mouth in two seconds flat. As soon as I got hard, I picked her up and put her on the bed. I licked her tasty snatch and she came like a rocket!

"FUCK ME!" was all she said. I put her legs high and drove into the big busted woman with a passion. Mona loved the pile driver and came and came. I shot stream after stream of semen into Mona's happy cunt. She held me afterwards and she kissed me, over and over.

I looked at the clock, and I had to get going. I couldn't afford to be late for work! We parted and I got going, but as I went out the door, she handed me a nice bagged lunch and a big thermos of coffee. I think Mona's in love with me! I'm so grateful for her doing that for me! What a wonderful woman! Gotta work.

"Hey, stud. Louise asked me to have you stop over to her house when you get home. I think she needs her lawn trimmed, and she is happy to pay you. I think she wants to suck your cock too. She was very pleased about yesterday, and I think she wants to become one of your mistresses. You ok with that?" Mona's eyes were shining happily.

"For you Mona, anything. She almost fucked me to death yesterday. I think all the girls like her, so sure, she's in! Kiss me Mona. I love you Mona."

"I love you too Dell. Ohh gees, I want to fuck you again! You better go!" We kissed and kissed, but i had to hurry now. Wow! What a day off!