My Sexy Secret

Story Info
I try to distract you during your Zoom meeting.
1.7k words
4.63
4.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a sexy secret for you, but it's not one I want to tell you about.

I want to surprise you with it...

You sit down at your computer wearing a nice shirt for the camera but just boxers below the waist. I wait until I hear you greet your coworkers and that's when I slowly run my hands up your legs from under your desk.

You look down in surprise and see my sexy secret for yourself: I'm kneeling under your desk, completely naked.

I grin at you but you have to look up because your boss has just said your name and you need to pay attention.

Naturally I take your inattention as a moment to pull your hard, thick cock out of your boxers. I feel your thigh muscles tense beneath my hands but you make no move to stop me before I start licking your cockhead.

Your presentation begins, but that doesn't slow me down. Instead I drag my tongue down the underside of your cock all the way to your balls. Once there I take one into my mouth and suck on it so hard your body twitches but you manage to keep your voice steady. Grinning, I move on to your other ball and suck even harder on it. So hard in fact that you hit the underside of your desk with your knee.

But you continue your presentation.

I'm turned on by how well you're keeping your work persona going, but I still want to see if I can make you lose your load while on camera.

I lick my way back up to your cockhead where I place a dainty kiss on the very tip. Then I close my mouth around it and suck so hard my cheeks hollow out. Opening my mouth a bit, I start taking you deeper and deeper into my mouth.

When your cockhead hits the back of my throat, I hear you cover a moan with a cough, still in the midst of your presentation.

But you still don't stop me.

Instead, you slide one hand beneath your desk and rest it on the back of my head.

When you slowly start lifting your hips to thrust your cock deeper into my mouth, I know you're close.

I hear you finish your presentation and then click a button, I assume muting your microphone, because you're suddenly holding my head with both hands as you start fucking my mouth.

I feel you turn your chair so that your face won't be on camera and then your cock bursts in my mouth, your cum flowing directly into my throat.

I swallow every drop and then lick your cock clean before looking up at you with a smile on my face.

I stay on the floor, staring up at you as you wait for your meeting to end. To keep you entertained, I started squeezing my large breasts and pinching my nipples. I'm even able to tilt my head forward and lick one nipple and then the other, all while keeping my eyes trained on your face, watching your reactions.

You stare with rapt attention as I let go of my left breast and begin slowly sliding that hand down my body, over my smooth mound and then between my legs. I slide one finger into my pussy and moan softly and that feeling. Then I bring my finger out to show you how wet it is before slipping it into my mouth and sucking gently on it.

I grin when I see that your cock is already starting to harden once more just from watching my actions.

I slide my hand back between my legs and start rubbing my clit as I use my other hand to pinch my nipple harder and harder.

My body starts to quiver as I approach orgasm and then you speak:

"Stop," you order me and I immediately stop my actions. "You've been very naughty this morning. You're not allowed to cum until I say you can."

I moan softly in frustration but I love when you get all bossy with me. It sends an extra thrill through me and is exactly why I like to surprise you with sexy little secrets.

As soon as your meeting ends, you order me to stand up.

I stand perfectly still as your eyes roam over my body. Your examination of me makes my nipples even harder and I feel my pussy grow wetter.

"You need to be punished," you decide as you remove your necktie. "Hands."

At your command, I put my wrists together and stick my arms straight out for you. You quickly tie my wrists together with just the right amount of tightness and then you pull your chair further away from your desk and pat your knee, silently ordering me to lay across your lap for a spanking.

With difficulty, I keep a grin from breaking out across my face. You're about to discover my next sexy secret and I can't wait.

I step toward you and carefully bend over your lap, slowly lowering my stomach to rest on your thighs.

I know the exact second when you see my sexy secret because I feel your cock twitch against me.

"Very nice," you say softly as you run one hand over my bare ass toward my asshole, which is plugged with a glass bulb that has a jeweled end.

"You got dressed up for me," you quip and I allow myself to smile since you can't see my face. Then I moan loudly as you pull on the plug and then slowly twist it inside me.

"Yes, this will be very helpful for the next phase of your punishment," you tell before giving the plug one more twist.

Then, without another word, you begin to smack my ass. You start with one smack on the right cheek, then the left but you move your hand around, making sure you turn the entire surface of my ass cherry red. When you push my legs apart, I start to moan only for it to turn into a gasp as you spank my pussy.

"You're not supposed to be enjoying your punishment," you growl at me as you slide your fingers up my dripping slit. You easily slip two fingers into my pussy, making me gasp again.

"How am I supposed to keep you under control when being spanked makes your pussy so fucking wet?" You ask rhetorically and then you're smacking my ass again and I can't stop myself from lifting my ass up to meet your hand each time.

"Oh, this just won't do," you say as you move me to a standing position. Then you force me face down on your desk, my arms stretched out in front of me.

You open a drawer and I hear you take something out, but I don't know what it is.

"Count off," you say and then something much harder than your hand hits my ass.

You've brought a paddle out of your desk for our little game.

"One!" I cry out and then you smack me again, the paddle making my asscheeks jiggle.

"Two!" I'm moaning between paddles, nearly screaming out numbers with each swat, but all the while, my pussy is leaking down my legs and aching to be filled.

After I cry out "20" you put the paddle down on the desk beside me and begin stroking my back and placing soothing kisses against my burning cheeks.

Without a word, you grasp the end of the plug and pull it out of my ass in one smooth motion, making me groan and gasp.

And then I feel it, your hard cockhead pressed at my asshole, slowly opening me up.

"Remember," you whisper in my ear. "This is a punishment."

I hear the amusement in your voice and I grin, loving our little games.

"Oh fuck," I gasp loudly as you push your cock into my ass. You don't hesitant and you don't go slowly. You take my ass in one swift, commanding thrust and I love feeling every inch of your cock inside me.

With that, you begin a hard fast pace, fucking my ass with abandon as I gasp and moan, digging my nails into the edge of your desk.

Just as my inner muscles start to clench, you slow your thrusts and then stop, standing still with your cock buried to the hilt in my ass.

"Why did you stop?" I ask while panting and looking over my shoulder at you.

"Because I have a sexy secret for you," you reply with a grin as you open another desk drawer.

This time, you hold up what you've retrieved and I feel a bit confused as you show me a dildo about the size of your cock.

Realization dawns on me as you move you're hand downward, but you shush me when I start to question you.

"You're going to love this, baby," you tell me and then I feel it: You're slowly pushing the dildo into my dripping pussy while your cock is in my ass.

I moan a low guttural sound I've never made before as you fill my body to the brim.

"You like this, don't you?" You question as you slowly pull your cock out of my ass while pulling the dildo from my pussy.

I scream out "yes!" as you slam the dildo and your cock back inside me at the same time.

I'm a screaming, gasping, moaning mess as you fuck both my holes at once.

This time, when my muscles begin clenching in orgasm, you don't slow down. No, somehow you manage to fuck me harder and faster.

"OH FUCK!!!!" I scream out as I cum and you're not far behind me.

My pussy is still convulsing against the dildo as I feel your cock erupt in my ass, pumping cum deep inside my body.

You collapse against my back, softly kissing my tattooed shoulder blades as your cock slips from my body. Then you collapse back into your work chair.

To my surprise, you don't come around to untie my wrists and you don't help me stand from the desk.

Instead, you must have a remote on hand because I suddenly feel vibrations in my pussy from the dildo you haven't removed.

As I start to moan, you slap my ass, making me gasp.

"I have another meeting, so you need to stay quiet."

I can't even think of a reply before I hear you greeting a different group of your coworkers.