My Sexy Sister in Law Pt. 07

Story Info
I do my sister in law while she phone sexes with my brother.
1.5k words
4.58
22.6k
25
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kittie, how'd you like to go to the best Italian restaurant in the whole state?"

Kittie was snuggled against me, the feel of her nude body felt so nice, she turned her face up to mine, and purred, "Oh yes, I love Italian food, let's do it!"

We swung out of bed, it was a half-hour after our fuck, with Kevin away for a least a night, I looked forward to bedtime, and Kittie back in my arms again.

I took her to a cozy little Italian trattoria called "La Mangatoia". I had been there before, and the food was sublime. I escorted her in and got an ego boost as I saw the male patrons ogling her sexy body, and envying my good fortune for being her date. We were seated in a nice quiet corner, the lights were dim, and the setting was very romantic, with a candle burning softly on the tabletop.

She looked at the menu, and said, "Everything looks so good, I can't decide! Could you order something delicious for me?"

I said, "Kittie my dear it would be my pleasure!"

The waiter came over, and Kittie's eyes grew wide as I started conversing with him in perfect Italian. I ordered an appetizer of Bruschetta, a Caesar salad for two, the first course of Spaghetti Alla Carbonara, and the second course of Veal Saltimbocca. I chose a nice Italian red wine, that would go well with our food.

As the waiter left our table, Kittie grinned at me and said, "When did you learn to speak Italian?"

I said, "Back when I graduated from High School. My girlfriend, Sofia was from Italy, and she took it upon herself to teach me. We went to Italy, we stayed there a year, and with everyone else around me speaking Italian, I learned it fairly easily, it's not too hard a language to learn. I fell in love with Italy. The history of Italy came alive, all right there. The history and beauty of Roma, the eternal city. The art history of Firenze. The history of the Amalfi coast, where you can see the ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum. The seaside city of Sorrento, looking out over the Bay of Napoli. The Alps of northern Italy. The eastern coast, facing the Aegean Sea. It was a year that I'll never forget. Italy is an absolutely fantastic country, if you and Kevin get the chance, you MUST go there!"

We toasted our relationship with the wine, and she purred, "Ummm, planning to get me drunk and take advantage of me? Good, I want to be taken advantage of!"

I enjoyed watching her reaction as she tried the Bruschetta. Her face showed the enjoyment of the taste sensation.

"One of the many reasons why I LOVE Italy", I replied. "The food is absolutely delicious. When I came home, my taste buds went into withdrawal!"

The Caesar salad was prepared at our table, and I enjoyed watching Kittie's reaction, as she watched our waiter deftly preparing it.

At her first taste of the salad, she exclaimed, "This is DELICIOUS! All these foods, and some people in this country who never get past the local chain steakhouse, fast food joint or Dennys."

The spaghetti was served next, and it was delicious.

Kittie said, "You can tell that Chef Boy Ar Dee had nothing to do with spaghetti this delicious."

"This is the way it's made in Italy", I replied, "The spaghetti they serve outside of Italy has very little relation to the real article, other than the name. This restaurant is dedicated to offering the true Italian dining experience. That's why the pasta is served separately, as the first course, and the meat is served as the second course. That's exactly the way it is in Italy. The idea of bundling everything together on one plate is NOT done in Italy."

"I'm really enjoying this," Kittie said, "Wonderful dinner, with a wonderful man who has become a wonderful lover. How does it feel, being the lover of your brother's wife?"

"Kittie, I cannot lie, I'm enjoying it very much, and I do not feel guilty."

"Good, because I am basically the instigator. Ever since that time you saw us fucking in the kitchen, I've wanted to work my way up to having you reaming my eager cunt."

The veal was cooked to perfection, and Kittie closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure at the taste. It felt great, seeing her enjoy her food.

After we had eaten our veal, the waiter returned. I again conversed with him in Italian, and I saw Kittie gazing at me appreciatively. I ordered 2 cappuccinos, and an order of Zabaglione and Tiramisu, so we could share the 2 most famous Italian desserts. I told her about the desserts, what they were made of, and how we could share them.

The desserts arrived, and Kittie tried the Tiramisu. It was a sublime creation, and she moaned with pleasure from the taste. I took a spoonful of Zabaglione and tasted the best Zabaglione since I'd been in Italy. I took another spoonful, and she opened her mouth, wanting it. I watched her mouth as I fed her the spoonful, the way her pouty lips wrapped around the spoon, and the look of her mouth as she swallowed the spoonful. Thinking about the way those pouty lips had been wrapped around my cock like that, made my prick twitch with desire. She fed me a piece of Tiramisu, and it was the true Italian delight I had known in Italy. Less sugar, and more cappuccino flavor. We eagerly swapped the tastes of the desserts.

Later, when we had been at home for a while, Kittie purred, "Let's go to bed and have some more hot fucking."

Just as we stripped down, her cell phone went off. She took a look at the number, and answered, "Hi Kev, how are you, baby?"

It was surreal, Kittie was standing before me stark naked, we had been just about to hit the sheets and get into it, and here's her husband on the phone.

I couldn't tell much, being in on only one end of the conversation, she said, "That sounds like fun, give me 5 minutes, and I'll be ready!"

She hung up and purred, "Kevin is very horny, can't sleep and we are going to have a phone sex session. While I am filling his imagination, I want your cock to be filling my cunt, so he can get the most realistic sounds ever!"

Kittie jumped on the bed, took to hands and knees, and said, "Take the position, Jason, nudge against me, you'll know when to drive it in!"

I quickly did so, a few minutes later, she got the callback.

Her voice dropped to a sultry purr, as she said "Hey lover, are you as naked and horny as I am?"

After his reply, she cooed, "Mmmmm that sounds so good, I'm on the bed, doggy style, watching that big stiff cock eager to fuck me!"

"Oh yeah, wrap your hand around your cock, let me know when you start to stroke, so I can power in my 8-inch dildo!"

"Okay baby, let's do it, NOW!"

That was my cue and gripping her hips, I drove in, the heat of her pussy wrapped around me, I muffled my growl of pleasure, as she moaned, "Mmmmmm, nice big stiff dildo powering up into my cunt, I'm imagining it's your big dick, hold my hips in place Kev, ream my cunt!"

She moaned again, and purred, "Tell me how big and stiff your sexy cock is, oh yes, start that rhythm that we both love so much."

I did as she said and started to ride her incredible body. Watching the slight jiggle of those superb ass cheeks as I powered in and out really had my cock working. Her cries and moans of pleasure filled the room.

She grunted, "Now, feel the tight grip, my cunt is ready to explode, is your cock ready to go with me?.... Oh yeah, fuck me hard and fast, I want you to cum for me, stroke that stiff cock, feel my cunt gripping at your cock, DO IT, FUCK MEEEEE!"

She shrieked into the phone, her cunt was a writhing mass of silky spasms, and I kept silent as my cock went off, fuck it felt so good and I unloaded thick ribbons to bathe the tight deep liquid depths of her sweet fuckhole. The spasms milked me until every drop was sucked out of my cock.

She cooed into the phone, "Mmmm, that felt so good, can't wait until you are here to fill my cunt in real life. When you get home, my tight little cunt will be happy to give you the best Welcome Home. Goodnight baby."

She broke the connection, and purred, "That gave phone sex a whole new meaning. Stay in bed with me Jason, I want to wake up to you with a rock-solid morning hard-on, so I can relieve you of that eager morning wood."

I was happy to do so and spooned her as she drifted off. Tomorrow morning was going to be great.