My Sexy Sister in Law Pt. 08

Story Info
While Kevin's away Kittie will play.
1.5k words
4.54
16.9k
20
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers

I woke sometime later in pitch blackness. It wasn't even close to the dawn, but Kittie was awake, as I felt her hand stroking my cock slowly, and before long she slithered downwards, her tongue began licking my glans, savoring the taste from our previous session.

Underneath the blankets, Kittie cooed, "Mmmm, so nice and hard again."

Kittie then took my cock between her lips, and after swirling her tongue around my cockhead, she drew a gasp from me as she went down on my prick, swallowing me to the balls. The hot wetness of her mouth surrounded my prick, I could feel her fingers pressing my ass and balls, massaging my perineum. That drew a louder gasp from me, I've never had that done before.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," I mumbled.

Kittie had more in store, she slid off my prick, sucked and slurped on her index finger, and as she returned my cock to her mouth, she parted my ass cheeks and started to rub at my asshole. Oh fuck, that felt so fucking amazing, I could feel my cock swell up.

Tilting my hips a little, I let out a loud moan as she pushed insistently, and my virgin asshole was opened to her probing finger. Kittie's mouth bobbed on my cock as my precum flowed to coat her tongue, as her finger started to bugger my ass. My grunts and growls filled the bedroom as my ass was fingered while her mouth rode my pole.

As Kittie's finger pressed firmly as deep as her finger could go, she sucked my cock wildly, and that did it.

"Fuck, gonna cum, gonna flood your mouth baby!"

She swallowed me to the limit once last time, and the milking of her throat muscles added the last little push. I felt my cock erupt again and again into her eager mouth. She kept the hot sucking and the tongue swirling as she pulled back a bit, and my cock poured out the built-up load, I could hear Kittie's muffled moans as I gave her all that I had. She kept sucking and swirling as my cock spasmed in her mouth, drawing in every last drop of my cum.

When she had it all, she lifted up towards me, I saw a dim silhouette of her face, as her mouth came towards mine for a kiss. Her tongue slipped between my lips, opening them to hers, and I tasted a flood of my cum pouring into my mouth. Her tongue plunged into my mouth, stirring the warm cum around and she sucked out a portion, leaving me to swallow the remainder. She broke the kiss, licking my lips and hers.

"When I wake up and feel a cock so hard, I just have to take care of it. Four AM and your cock was ready to go again."

She lay down with a satisfied sigh, urging me on to spoon her, and I was happy to do so, drifting off to sleep with her.

*****

It was stormy, the wind was blowing, and a torrent of rain poured from the sky. I heard a moan, and felt the wetness all over my cock, it was raining, why was my cock only getting wet? I felt a pressure, like a cling, and a louder moan, the dream blew apart, and I rose to wakefulness to the delightful sight of Kittie, what a sight. Kittie had pulled back the bed covers, she was nude, squatting over me with my morning hard wood buried deep inside her. She smiled as she saw horny wakefulness chase away sleep.

"Good morning Tony, when I saw how stiff and hard your morning hard-on was, I thought this would be the best way to wake you!"

The sight of my sister-in-law, totally naked, and very horny, perched on me with my cock buried to the balls, really brought me up to full, horny need.

I growled back, "Oh yes baby, never had such a wonderful sight greet me in the morning!"

Kittie cooed, "You don't know how exciting it is, fucking my husband's brother. All your thick, juicy loads of cum, all for me, now just stay comfortable Jason, lay back, and watch me ride your stiff cock, just like a little slut cowgirl, let me do all the work!"

I groaned with pleasure from the snug feel of Kittie's hot, moist sheath as she lifted up, then drove her hips down, engulfing my shaft, wrapped around my cock like a tight velvet-lined glove. Kittie started to rock herself on my cock, with excruciating slowness. Soon, her desire fired her up, and she couldn't keep the slow-motion going.

"Fuck, fuck, just like a wanton little fuck doll, feels so good, oh yes!"

Kittie started to ride me harder and faster, her hot velvet depths sliding up and down on my steely shaft, hips pumping up and down. She was wrapped tightly around me, her cunt stroking me again and again in that pleasure grip, seeing her gorgeous breasts bouncing up and down in time with her thrusting motions, and watching the joy and delight play across her face as she rode me, and I could feel my balls starting to tighten up, getting set to gush more spunk. Kittie was gasping, her orgasm was starting to race at her.

She raised herself up, froze for a second as she cried out raggedly, "Oh fuck, feels so good, cream my tight little pussy Jason, cum with me, cum deep inside me, I'm cumming, cream MEEEEE!" then thrust herself down, her body starting the telltale shuddering of climax.

The view of Kittie's body in the midst of orgasm had me steel hard. Her grapefruit-sized boobs were shaking, the joy and delight of our coupling playing across her face, giving voice to her cries of orgasmic delight. My cock was scrubbing at her pink pocket as I felt her pussy muscles clamp around me, hungrily massaging and milking my cock, taking me over.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" I shouted, her loud squeals of joy blending in as I arched up into her, my cock erupting, spraying a geyser of hot cum up into her, painting her tightly gripping walls. Another bolt of cum jetted out, and another, I was not done cumming until 8 gouts of spunk had been deposited, her hungry pink fuck-hole sucking it all up, deep into her womb.

Our orgasmic rush started to ebb, she smiled down at me, and lay forward upon me, letting my cock stay buried deep inside her.

When we parted, Kittie smiled at me and suggested a shower. Under the warm spray, the sight of her soaking wet, the water sliding off her body, and her hands helping along, brought me up for more.

Back in bed, Kittie purred, "Mmmm, fucking my brother-in-law makes me so fucking horny, feel how hot I am!"

I slipped my fingers against her, she was true, her cunt was dripping.

"Do it, do it, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" Kittie howled, desperate to have the burning fire inside her fuck-hole quenched.

I mounted up, and settling my cock head just inside, I drove in, both of us letting out sounds of passion, spreading apart the tight walls of her pussy, until my entire cock was lodged deep inside her.

"I want to be a submissive little fuck doll, use me just like that Jason!"

With her hunger to be a submissive, horny slut for me, she surrendered to my hard, eager cock buried deep. The driving thrust of my cock made Kittie purr, oh fuck, I could feel her silky walls clasping at my dick, her pussy walls gushed out a fresh load of lava hot juices, bathing my cock as I rammed her. The pulses of lust shooting through my cock put me in another world of burning lust, nothing mattered except to fuck my sister-in-law hard and explode inside of her.

Kittie had her legs wrapped around my waist, she cried out, "Oh yeah, give it to me, let me have it! I want your balls to explode, I want to feel that huge load spraying every drop, slam my cunt! Fuck me, fuck my brains out!"

I really laid it into me, reaming out her sizzling fuck-hole, my steel-hard rod nudging against her cervix. Another rush of her hot juices bathed my plunging prick, I could hear the wet squelch of her creaming cunt as I powered my straining cock in and out.

Kittie howled, "Oh yeah lover, breech me, open me deep, I want your load to flood my womb!"

It took just a few more moments, the tingles started, orgasm was getting set to explode, as I cried out, "Yes, yes, gonna cum in you, oh fuck, YEAH!"

Kittie's voice rose up to a shriek, "Oh yeah Jason, fill me, flood my cunt, spunk my cunt down good, CREAM MEEEE!"

My prick swelled with a massive urgency, piercing her cervix as I reached full extension. I held it there, buried so deep as I exploded, Kittie's answering shriek joining in as she tumbled into orgasm, the racing spasms of her tunnel milking at me, eager to suck out every drop, until every drop was deposited, and we flopped down to the bed, gasping like racehorses.

groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers