My Shemale Elle

Story Info
My weekend with my slutty TG girl Elle.
784 words
3.92
7.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
45 Followers

I come home and find her kneeling at the doorway, dressed in that powder blue nightie. No panties.

"Welcome home Sir," she says as I close the door behind me

I slide my pants and shorts down and sit on the divan by the door.

She knows the drill and crawls over and starts kissing my cum laden balls. She knows that she cannot use your hands ever when servicing my cock. Standing order.

She kisses the tip of my cock as droplets start to ooze from the slit. I have been thinking of her on the way home. This is why my cock is dripping.

She rolls her tongue around and around and then places the tip in her mouth.

Sucking on it as it enters her hot mouth. As I grow harder in her mouth, she takes more of my shaft down her throat. She has come far in cock sucking experience.

She has told me; she loves the taste of my liquid as it fills her mouth. Pineapple and Mango. The juice I have been drinking lately.

She starts to corkscrew her mouth up and down my shaft now. She is as turned on as I am!

My hips rise as I grab her head and face fuck her sexy face.

Soon I am unloading my seed inside her hot mouth.

Squirt and spurt over and over.

She makes sure I am completely clean before kneeling back on her haunches.

The kitchen timer goes off in the kitchen and supper is ready. Baked chicken and potatoes with green beans. After supper, it is time for our evening walk around the area. It is mostly secluded. So no one sees her in her pink collar and leash as we walk around. The red rhinestone butt plug filling male pussy. The collar reads "Daddy's Girl!" I had it made special for her.

We walk for a bit and then I take her for a ride. I have her a camo poncho. So we don't get stopped.

We travel for a bit and an hour later we are at the local dairy bar. I give her money to buy us ice cream at the window. I know she is embarrassed, but she is a good girl and does as I order.

The window is not busy tonight, soon she is back rather quickly. I move off to an empty parking lot and I have her pull up the poncho. Her male clitty is fully exposed now. I finish my ice cream and then stroke her right here right there in the empty lot. I get her nice and hard. But I do not allow her cum.

When we get home, she removes the poncho and leaves it in the car, her leash now attached, and she follows me into the house.

I push her down on the couch and suck her semi-hard clitty. I know when she is getting ready to cum, and I stop sucking her off.

This goes on for a while, she begs me to let her release. But I torture her for an hour.

Her body trembles and shakes, so wanting to cum.

When she is on the brink of madness, I suck her hard and let her spew in my mouth.

"Good girl:" l, I tell her after she is spent.

Edging is the best mind fuck ever. And it leaves her aching for it. This is why I only let her cum at least once a week and only if she has been a good girl. Which is always mind-blowing for her.

My cock is hard again, and I bend her over the arm of the couch. Her male pussy hole is nice and wet from my saliva and your juices. I pull out the butt plug and replace it with the knob of my cock. It slides in deep as now have a stretched pussy for my use.

I am balls deep inside Elle. Her pussy grabs hold, and I moan. Jackhammering inside her so deep.

I pull almost out and then slam back in; she moans in excitement.

I unleash a hot load inside her slutty ass.

Our lovemaking goes on for a few hours.

When I wake in the morning, she is sucking my morning wood. And I come in her mouth. She swallows my load.

We shower and then have breakfast.

Today is Saturday and I have an idea. To take her to a porn store where there are glory holes. And gets to be used by strangers' cocks. Pussy, mouth, and hand jobs!

We go home and spend the rest of the weekend. I am proud of my girl Elle my favorite shemale!

Mick60b
Mick60b
45 Followers