Saved By My Big Balls

Story Info
My gay coach helps me out by milking my fat juicy cock.
2.6k words
4.1
5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

______________________________________________________________________________________

I have just changed categories in my wrestling club for a few months: at 18, I became "junior" and therefore find myself with guys rather older than me (we are all from 18 to 20 years old).

Junior training is a serious business. In addition, the coach is Alexandre. He was even French junior champion fifteen years ago! He's really hard on us, but it makes us progress well.

As these workouts come in addition to my bodybuilding sessions, my body is developing well: my muscles are growing everywhere. Every week, I feel like I add a little layer. I really become a jock with muscular shoulders, pecs and a steel 8-pack. My arms and especially my thighs are strong. What makes me proud is above all my bubble-butt. I often see people stare at it, well molded in my lycra singlet that I even wear in the weight room, not shy to show off all my package!

The 2 points on which I have to be careful: my lumbar vertebrae where I easily have pain and my weight because I'm close to 165 lbs (all muscle! Not bad for my 5' 10''!) and that's the limit of my competitive weight class. Alex monitors these 2 points very carefully and it stresses me out...

At wrestling we are really a good team of buddies, with a good atmosphere! A lot of mess around in the locker room and during the returning by bus after our competitions we have a good laugh!

My best pal is Samir. We are exactly the same age and the same size. Given his name, you have understood that he is as dark as I am blond. The other differences: his hair is very short, while mine is mid-length (I make a ponytail on the top of my head) and his cock is circumcised while I hide my glans under my foreskin!

"Kevin, I really have to tell you how it went with Maria!" Brags Samir when he joins me in the locker room before our training.

"Fuck Sam! You know how it's going to end... I'm going to be ridiculous again with my halo of precum on my singlet!" Sam's perverse little game is to tell me in detail these sex stories when we change in the locker room. Each time, it brings my dick to attention. His too, by the way!

"The girl was really hot..!"

"No! You'll tell me after practice!"

We arrive late for training (because I had to wait for my dick to return to its resting size... Since one can really see everything with our tight singlets!). Alex was not happy...

Sam and I take our time in the locker room after practice. Already, he tells me about his sexual exploits. Our cocks get stiff quickly (not just ours, by the way! At our age, all it takes is for a guy to walk around the locker room with a boner for the others to develop raging erections...). Then we go to the showers, often already freed from most of our friends, which allows us to jerk off quietly. We are simply often caught by Alex who always comes for a walk in the locker rooms and showers...

"Wow, look how you got me, Sam!" I tell him showing him my stiff cock.

"Welcome to the club, Kev! Come on, let's take care of this in the showers..."

We run to the showers laughing. Our cocks sway in front of our abs. They look like twin bananas well bent upwards, of comparable sizes (a good 8'' for me and a small 8'' for Sam -- I also beat him a little in girth: 5.5'', measured last night!).

"Hi Theo! Looks like you're in good shape too!" I say to him by seeing our partner of nearly 20 years who soaps his cock at attention in the shower!

"Hello kids! Yeah, you know I'm a fag... And therefore, even though I don't care about your pussy stories, my dick reacts immediately when I see you showing off your nice, big, stiff cocks!" And he ends with a wink.

Flattered by his compliment, I smile at him and slid my foreskin to completely uncover my glans. It makes me feel good and it gives me pleasure to excite him a little. Then I break the silence that has settled, "What are these gossips that Alex is gay? I have noticed that he often turns around in the locker room and the showers and that, while watching our cocks and our asses, he often has to readjust the bulge in his tracksuit! Is he gay or not? You must know yourself... Huh?!"

A little annoyed by my question, he approaches me and says, "Gay or not, what matters with a coach is that he makes you progress, right? And Alex is the best we can have! Should he likes sucking a cock as much as you like stuffing yours in a wet pussy, that's his problem!" Then he goes back to his shower and adds while showing me his big cock (same length as mine, but with 1'' more in girth), "In addition, he sucked that fat one many times and, for it he's also the best!"

"I was just asking like that. Either way, you're right, it doesn't matter, straight or gay... We're all guys and we all need to empty our balls, right?"

Sam, who stayed away from our altercation, is busy with his hand jerking his big brown cock and, to lighten the mood, he adds, "Instead of smoking the peace pipe, I offer you a good group wank! The first to spit is the winner!"

Of course it was Theo who came first! Put me in front of 2 chicks massaging their clits and their nipples: of course I'm going to spit out my spunk very quickly! Seeing him empty his balls also stimulated us and almost at the same time Sam sent 7 or 8 super-fast shots and I ten strings of very white cum!

We all laugh and Theo adds, "And what does the winner win?!"

Without thinking, I reply, "He can clean my dick!" And he doesn't need to be asked: he kneels in front of me and passes his rapping tongue over my sticky glans! It's really good and it even makes my cock very stiff again!

Alex's shadow leaves. He must have seen the scene and I stupidly yell at him, "Alex, no... It's not what you think!"

Theo shrugs and lets us finish our shower.

The following week, before the training, it's the weigh-in session. Alex brought the club scales into the locker room and we're all in gear. We pass one after the other. All guys are within limits, often 1 good pound below. All the guys, except... me (with almost a pound too much!). Suddenly I hear Theo say to me, "Kévin, instead of showing off your cock in the shower, you'll come see me after practice!"

All the guys are laughing. Not me.

That bastard Alex gave us a super-difficult workout. I arrive all sweaty in his office. He saw me coming, but finish what he was doing on his computer. Then he throws me one of his dirty towels and says, "Dry off yourself with it and get on the scale!"

I smile when I see that I'm back under the limit and tell him, "I could always spend a few minutes in the sauna, if one day it happens to me in competition, right?"

"No. Because it's not a good technique and not every gym has a working sauna!" He grumbles a little between his teeth and adds, "If it happens to you in competition, I'll ask for a second weigh-in and during the regulation 15 minutes, I'll cut off your ponytail and make you shave your whole body hairs! Understood, little jerk?!"

I nod my head and, as I'm a little offended, I add to taunt him, "You might also want to cut off my balls, since they're so heavy?!" Taking them in hand through my singlet.

"Don't give me that type of idea, because it might just happen!" he says smiling. Then he concludes by saying "Respecting the weight is one of the first rules in our sport. I really count on you to have this rigor. OK, dude?"

"Yes Coach! I promise!"

"Good. And what about your back? Still painful?"

"I still feel something, but right now I'm feeling quite better... in bodybuilding I'm doing the exercises you recommended me..."

"Lie flat on your stomach on the massage table and remove the straps from your singlet..." What I do without flinching.

Alex greases his hands a little and feels my lower vertebrae one by one. I hear him give little comments that I don't really understand. Then he massages the area, gradually widening his gesture, then he refocuses on the area.

As my singlet bothers him, he slides it a little lower, probably exposing half of my crack. He knows how to use his hands well: his massage makes me arch my lower back, which highlights my ass. I feel his gaze land on my firm bubble butt... Then he says, "I'm going to stop soon, because I see that my massage is giving you goosebumps: I see the few hairs on your buttocks standing up..."

And I add, turning around on the table, "And it's not just my hairs that stands up! Look how you put my dick!" And our 2 glances land on my big glans, completely freed from his foreskin and all glistening with precum... It took advantage of the lowered singlet to get some air!

I purposely heat it up a bit to see how far Alex is ready to go and then also maybe a bit because Theo's few licks gave me the shivers the other day!

But Alex plays it very professionally, "Kevin, I'm your coach... And as exciting as your big cock can be, unfortunately I can't let myself suck you... Get out of here and relieve yourself in the showers!"

I pull up my singlet and, just for fun, I arch my back and caress my insolent erection through my singlet. Turning to Alex to say thank you, I see him adjusting the big bulge in his tracksuit... We smile and I wink at him.

As promised to the coach, at each weekly weigh-in, I found myself below my limit. Except for one time when I was right on the edge and Alex calmly said to me, "Remember Kevin that we have a deal, you and me?" And I nodded, a little sheepish.

For the first regional competition of the season, we move to the neighboring town (Auxerre, for those who know). At the last training, Alex briefed us well. He does a few encores on the bus just before we arrive and ends by saying, "We'll be arriving in 5 to 10 minutes. Your locker room is number 2. I want you to dress quickly because the weigh-in is in exactly 30 minutes. Then I want to see you do your 10 minute stretches. The first fights start in an hour and I want to see you bring the cup home!" Cheers and applause follow.

When the judge frowns at the numbers on the scale and signals to Alex that there's something wrong with my weight, he yells into my ears, "Shit Kevin! 152 grams!" Then he calms down, asking the judge for a second weigh-in in 20 minutes.

"Okay Alex. But not a minute more! " Answers the judge, no doubt given the status of ex-champion of Alex...

Alex takes me almost by the singlet to quickly move me towards the room that serves as his office and takes a clipper out of his bag and shouts at me, "We have a deal, you little jerk! So your ponytail, he's gone in 1 minute!" No sooner said than done! In addition he mows all over my skull and in the shortest position! I see my face in a half-clean mirror: it looks pretty good to me...

He pulls me out of my thoughts by taking out a small kitchen scale on which he places my "scalp" in a small bowl: only 95 grams! We still have to find 55 or 60...

So he says to me, "Come closer and try to pee a little more". The figures move a little, but even by forcing myself I can't pee more... There are still 20 or 25 grams missing!

I see him thinking while patting his cheek... When his eyes light up, he gives his verdict, "We have 14 minutes left... I'm not going to tear your balls out. No, but it gives you time to empty them... Come on, action!"

I take off my singlet and start massaging my cock. As much as it is usually reactive, with the stress of the situation it finds it difficult to swell and stiffen... And then I hear coming out of my mouth, as if pronounced by someone else, "Coach, if you helped me, I think it would go faster..."

Faced with the emergency and without thinking about ethics, Alex kneels in front of me. It's the first time that I'm really sucked off by a guy and I can tell you that the legend is not one: queers know how to suck much better than chicks! He doesn't try to scratch my cock with his teeth; he gives me a few deep throats; he licks the glans well; he sucks well and massages my cock well with his lips; he thinks about massaging my balls which he also comes to lick from time to time without complaining about having a hair in his mouth... In a word, it's nirvana!

I warn him when I feel my cock go full of spunk. I feel that I'm going to squirt a good dose of juice! He shows me the small basin, towards which I try to aim by putting my pecker horizontally while continuing to jerk off. In a rattle, I send 12 or 13 real thick ropes of a very creamy and very white jizz. He even squeezes my balls a little as if to get more cum out of them!

Alex has to admit, "Damn, you squirt good man! It must be said that you have the balls for it!"

Verdict of the kitchen scale: we should be good! But, still maybe too close to the limit...

Cock still stiff, a little panting, I add with a smile, "Since we still have 8 minutes left, I'll offer you a second ration. It will be less copious than the first, but it's offered by the house! And it will guarantee my participation in the competition..."

As I'm really very excited, all I need is a few back and forths in Alex's mouth for my cock to go deep in my balls to find what's left of juice to be able to send a few well-measured salvos to the back of his throat. He swallowed with pleasure and smiles to me, as I put my singlet back on, doing my best to tuck my still turgid cock into it...

Alex slaps me on the buttocks and says, "Go to the weigh-in. I'll join you there!"

This time, I am accepted by the judge. Alex puts his thumb in the air and gestures for me to look at my singlet where a beautiful halo spreads out!

It does not prevent me from winning all my fights. My friends are also excellent and we bring the cup home!

How will I now manage my relationship with Alex?

Do all fags suck as well as Alex or Theo?

Does being excited to get sucked off by a gay man make you gay?

I don't know, but fucking a pussy and making her squeal has its charm too, right?

THANKS FOR READING!