My Shy Cambodian Queen

Story Info
Cumming for the first time.
1.1k words
4.15
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a little Beach town in Thailand every now and then I like to go to the big city and spend a few days in Bangkok. I had a trip planned a few weeks away and I had been chatting to a girl from Cambodia that was working in a factory here in Thailand in Bangkok.

We would chat frequently a few times a day on Facebook I'm in my mid-60s she's a 30 year old mother-of-one. I told her that I was going to be in Bangkok for three nights and if she could possibly get away we should have a drink.

She mentioned to me that she had some time off available from work. I told her maybe we could go shopping and have a look around Bangkok. She said that was okay and said she looked forward to it. It was a couple of weeks away we continued our chats talked about what we would do I really wanted to see if she would spend the three nights with me but I wanted to go slow. When the conversation came to her staying with me at the hotel for three nights she was in agreement. I told her of course I would get a room with two beds so as to make her feel comfortable.

When the time came I went to Bangkok one day earlier checked into the hotel and began to plan out the next few nights. The following morning at 11 she arrived this is the first time we had ever seen each other face-to-face she was absolutely stunning.

She was very shy but that was to be expected we went to the room so she could leave her bags then went out to have some lunch and a nice chat. I had a feeling that the only sex I was going to get in the next 3 nights was jerking myself off in the bathroom. I probably missed judged her and expected more than I was probably going to get.

Bedtime the first night we said our Goodnights and went to sleep separately in our beds.

The next morning we woke up early had breakfast and went to chatuchak weekend Market to do some shopping. Back to the hotel we did some swimming and I offered to give her a massage she wasn't sure as shy as she was I wasn't sure she would accept either.

She took a shower I gave her a nice loose fitting sleep shirt to wear and convinced her a massage would relax her.

Laying on her stomach I warmed up a little massage oil and worked it into her neck down her back and her ass cheeks then her legs down to her feet giving her a strong massage I worked my way back up took the warm oil and dripped just a little of it between the cheeks of her ass so it would run down on to her slit.

I massaged her thighs just below her pussy and I massaged the crack of her ass but I stayed clear of her asshole but it was easy to see she was heating up because she would slightly raise her ass hoping that my fingers would reach her pussy but I intentionally avoided it.

I had her turn over at this point I explained to her it would be easier if we could just remove the Sleep shirt she hesitated but gave in and agreed. When she took the shirt off she had a very small set of tits but nice nipples that stay hard. I started massaging her neck her arms and shoulders I worked down her stomach and I massaged her furry little Mound but totally avoided her pussy despite her efforts of contorting her body in such a way that I would contact the pussy with my hands. I finished up with her legs and her feet and I asked her how she felt she said it felt good. I explained to her that it could probably have felt better but I didn't want to overstep the boundaries.

Then she started to tell me the story she was 27 years old when she first had cock and that was when she got married to her husband. She got pregnant quickly after that and had her son. She explained to me that in the Cambodian culture the woman it's not expected to enjoy the sex she's there to service the husband and to have children. I listened to her sympathetically and told her if she was ready or if she was comfortable I would be happy to give her a more thorough massage. She hesitated but as I slowly massage her furry little Mound she agreed I told her if it anytime she was unhappy or uncomfortable to let me know and it would end.

I moved from her Mound up to her little titties I pinched and pulled them ever so gently her eyes tightly closed not allowing the pleasure she was feeling to be shown. I sucked on those hard nipples for quite a while and then licked my way down to her pussy I pulled back the hood of her love button and ever so gently licked it while she was trying not to show the pleasure she was getting her hips were rocking back and forth as I sucked on her clit.

I continue to lick and suck back and forth between her asshole pussy and her clit. At this point she started to moan ever-so-slightly. She went crazy her hips jerking pressing my head between her legs until she came. At which point while we were relaxing she told me that she had never experienced that before in her life. I asked her how about if she masturbated she said she has never touched herself I guess it's a Cambodian thing and apparently her husband had never gone down on her. 30 years old and she had her first orgasm. Well at this point my cock was harder than Chinese arithmetic. I massaged her pussy inserted my middle finger and then my index finger then she said to me make love make love I had no trouble getting in her while she was tight it was very wet condoms were not even mentioned and I didn't know if she was on any type of birth control we didn't get into a lot of positions just missionary I knew I wouldn't last long I pulled out and made a nice puddle of cum on her belly. The last day and a half was a regular sexathon. I saw her a few more times and then she went back to Cambodia I'm hoping one day we will meet again.