Double Fantasy Realized

Story Info
She Really Wanted To Do A Double.
2.1k words
3.28
11.2k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

DOUBLE FANTASY REALIZED

When she told me what she hoped to do, I was horrified. Yes, I had fantasized about her with other men, in the private caverns of my sexual imagination, but they were erotic illusions not meant to be lived out in reality. She was saying she actually wanted two men to ravish her, to do her at the same time, one in her vagina and the other in her anus. She had heard the term, looked it up online, then asked her best friend Julia if she ever heard about it.

"A double penetration, sure," Julia said nonchalantly. "Phil would freak out if he knew I even thought about it, but oh god, yes. I have masturbated to thoughts of it many times. One in my pussy and the other in my backside. Oh dear God. I would go bananas if I got to ever be the meat of the sandwich. Why, girl, you thinking about doing it?" her friend asked my wife.

She told her she was, that she couldn't get it out of her head, like a song stuck in your brain. When she asked me if I knew what it was, I said I did, but I said it was way too kinky for regular people, that it would be something for porn films, that real people wouldn't actually do it. But she was not convinced and said she thought it might be amazing, that she would like to, and hoped I would be supportive. One thing we've always been for each other, was to support what the other wanted. She wanted to go to Spain. We went. I wanted to sky dive, so we both jumped out of an airplane. That was, perhaps the craziest, but this double fantasy had to be close.

We had talked about open marriage, kind of theoretical, like pie in the sky, flights of fantasy, testing the waters. Of course it was exciting to think about, but it was scary at the same time. But a double penetration? What would I do, watch? Be one of them? Of course, that would be the best way to do it, be one side of the sandwich.

I went online and looked it up, read what it said about the practice and a few other unusual routines. It seems it is more common that I realized. More couples are trying kinky things, even groups that are experimenting with bizarre and unusual sexual positions and practices. I found many young people are discarding the old taboos and notions and are adopting a new and progressive approach to sexuality. The websites talked about it as if it wasn't depraved, just a different approach to sexual pleasure.

I began to see it differently. Instead of seeing it as some perverse sexual aberration, I began to see it as more normal, less bizarre, and more acceptable sexual behavior. I considered even talking to her about her fantasy, about maybe even pursuing it as a sexual possibility.

I told her I had been researching double penetration and other alternative sexual behaviors. She immediately brightened up tremendously. "If you are still thinking about that, maybe we can look into it as a real possibility," I said. "Maybe it's not so bad."

She then began to mention people we may ask to participate. "Maybe Darren would be interested. You think?" she said. "Or Mario? Maybe Jake?"

"Do you think you'd like to fuck Darren or Mario or Jake?" I asked, knowing if she brought them up, the answer was certainly yes. I began to picture it in my head. I saw on one of the sites a diagram of how it would be done. One man would get on his back with his erection in the air. The woman would then kneel over him, taking his cock in her pussy and with her bottom open and exposed so the second man can enter her from behind, penetrating her anus as he squats above her.

It didn't look too comfortable, but then comfort wasn't really the object. If we were going to actually do this, we had to be sure all of us were totally in favor of it. Two of the men she mentioned were married, and Jake was a single horn dog who would fuck anything who could use a Tampon.

He surely would agree to fuck my wife, by himself or on a team. I think he probably has done a double before with at least one of his many interested parties. He would probably say, A double, of course. You haven't yet?

Mario's or Darren's wives would never go for it, so it would have to be on the sly with them. Jake would probably want to sell tickets, but I was not sure about how we would approach such a idea.

On her own Claire decided to talk to Darren's swifter about kinky stuff they may have tried. She did not go right to the point, so they chatted about wifely stuff for awhile, pregnancy, child raising, and local gossip, but then she asked her if she could ask her about their sex life. Gail didn't flinch, and said, "Of course, what do you want to know?"

"I was wondering if you ever did anything, well, kinky, you know, unusual?"

"You mean like swinging, threesomes, or doubles?" Gail asked.

"Well, you know what a double is?" Claire asked.

"Of course. We did our first when we were in college," she said. "We belong to a swinger group in LA," she said. "We've had an open marriage since our wedding," she said. "On my wedding night I did the best man and the usher," she said with a smirk. "You thinking about opening things up?"

"I was reading about double penetration," she explained. "I was wondering... "

"You want Darren to help?" she asked casually.

"Would he? Would you be okay with it?" Claire asked.

"Of course. He'd love it. I'll tell him you're interested if you want me to," she said enthusiastically. "But maybe you have somebody in mind. I didn't meant to jump the gun. Sorry, I should have waited to hear who you had in mind,"

"Oh, no. You don't have to apologize," Claire said. "We did mention Darren," she added. "I told Dave I might like to try it. I didn't know you were swingers, but I just thought he might be a possibility. You know, because we know him."

"Sure," she said, "and he's a hunk, but don't tell him I said that. Don't want his head getting too big. You know men think they're God's gift to womanhood." She smiled, letting Claire know she was mostly kidding.

"If Darren fits to your liking, I am sure he'd be agreeable to banging your butt anytime you'd like," she said. "He loves fucking newbies. That's what we call the uninitiated, newbies. In swinging we call them the unenlightened," she said. "We have been swinging now for about ten years, but we don't let folks around here know about our hobby. You, I figured you'd be cool with it. You just seem like you'd be more open to it than most."

They hugged as they parted, and Claire thanked Gail for being straight with her. When she got home you'd have thought she'd been given a treasure map to the lost gold. She positively bubbled as she came in. "Darren and Gail are swingers, they do lots of kinky stuff and he would love a double," she said so fast I only caught two words: double and swingers.

"Hold on," I said. "You talked to Gail about your fantasy, and they are what, interested?"

"Well, not her, of course, but she thinks her husband would love a double, and if we'd like... "

I broke in. "So, how you get around to talking about fucking two guys? With a woman you barely know?"

"I know Gail," she insisted. "And I just cut to the chase. Why beat around the bush? I just got to the point. I asked if they ever did kinky and she said, 'Hell, yes.'" she said. "Now, Darren would like you to call, to make sure you are okay with it, you know, so he won't come in thinking you are up for it and find you're not ready, or I've made it all up. You know."

"So it would be me and him?" I said.

"Well, of course you," she said. "At least at first."

"Of course," I said, "like if you get to like it and want to expand, right?"

"Exactly," she said without guile, as if we were talking about going to Disneyland.

I did call Darren, and, yes, it was awkward at first, but then he rescued me, because he had heard about what we wanted. He said, "You talking about the double, right?"

"Yeah, right. I just wanted to let you know I am okay with it. When Claire said she wanted to try it, I said I didn't know anyone, you know, who had experience with that. But she tells me you have, that you two are swingers, so Gail wouldn't mind at all."

"Oh she wouldn't mind, no. She may want to video tape the entire event," he said. "She loves porn, even making it. So, yeah, she's down with me doing it with you."

We decided on a day, to do it at our house, and he suggested the early afternoon. "If things go well, we can just spend more time fucking your wife," he said as a matter of fact, like it was normal conversation about the weather or sports.

It was new to me, but I was learning fast that sexual kinkiness was no big thing to a lot of people, even ones we thought we knew. Of course, I was surprised that Claire had discovered the double and had decided she wanted to try it, but I guess I was more surprised at my reaction and to find there were many folks doing sexual things I had never imagined.

We set it up so Darren would come over at about 2 in the afternoon, on Saturday, and we would have lunch, get comfortable, then do a little soaking in the hot tub, visit, then go inside and commence with the sex. Darren seemed to know what to do, how to do it, and what needed to be said and done. So we were going to let him lead things.

Darren arrived at the designated time and we chatted like it was just a social visit, then we relaxed for awhile, had lunch, and went out to the hot tub and undressed, got into the water and talked about family, friends, and local news.

Darren suggested when we go into the bedroom and that Claire do a striptease to get things started. There was no need for me to get anymore excited, because that was impossible, but it set the mood and we both agreed, since he was the only one with firsthand experience. After we soaked, joked, and flirted, we went into the house and the two of us followed Claire to the bedroom like puppies in heat. When we got out of the tub, Claire got dressed in the living room into clothes she had laid out on the sofa. You can't do a stripped tease without being dressed.

We walked behind her lovely behind into the bedroom, the we each took a seat while she began stripping at the foot of our bed. First she took off her blouse, then slipped out of her bra. My wife then seductively stepped out of her skirt. She had put on stockings and she slipped them off as she sat on the edge of the bed. Then came her panties and when they were around her ankles she kicked them off. Each movement was a sexy dance-like maneuver lightened by the most seductive smile ever.

Darren knew the position of the man on the bottom and got in place. Clare then knelt over him and positioned her pussy over his erection, then she eased his hardness into her, leaning her body against his. When she had him completely in I got behind her and placed the tip of my cock at her anus, which I had greased with lubricant, and then I slowly pushed it into her.

We had decided to move alternatively, which him going in as I was going out. She moaned as we each moved into her, and her moan turned into a growl as her orgasm built inside of her, finally erupting from her with a roar. Darren came next and filled his condom with semen and then I came and emptied my scrotum into her rectum. Our double penetration was a fantastic sexual experience. It seems my wife is the gold standard of sexual partners, and Darren and I collapsed but Claire was still raring to go. She had wanted to try it, and I could see she loved it and I was thrilled. Double can be twice as good.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers