My Side Slut, April Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed.

"As if I had any choice in that," I said smiling.

I made us some toast and we had a very light breakfast.

"So..." I said later, "what's your plan? What are you doing today?"

"Well," she said. "Today is my day off and I know you aren't working so I thought that we could spend the day together."

"Oh yeah? What did you have in mind?" I was not entirely unpleased with the idea.

"It's hot," she said. "Let's go to the beach!"

And so we went to the beach.

+++++

Our city was on the lake and there were many along that coast and when April suggested the beach I had assumed that she meant one of those. She, however, let me know that she had an idea for one that was out of the city, about an hour and a half drive away.

It was still early in the day so if we left right away we could get many hours in the sun before it got dark and we would have to come back to the city. It sounded good to me.

I called Kelsey at work and told her that an old friend had invited me to head to the beach with him. She was a bit surprised to hear this. On my days off I usually took the opportunity to putter around the house doing as little as possible.

"Ok," she said through the phone, oblivious to the fact that I was sitting in our home, just feet from the young woman I had just cheated on her with in her bed. "That sounds fun! I wish I could go too but I'm stuck here all day and late again."

I grabbed some swim trunks and put them on, put on a tank top shirt and grabbed a hoodie in case it got cold. I grabbed some beach towels and an empty cooler and we headed to my car to drive out of the city. April had already planned on the beach so she had her stuff in a bag with her, ready to go.

She stripped naked in my kitchen, completely unashamed, and put on a bikini while I watched. I was mesmerized as I watched her pale skin, her full large tits and ample hips and ass get revealed to me and then covered.

Well. Partially covered. Her suit was barely there. A red and white striped g-string bottom covered her shaved mound, and small triangles covered her nipples but outside of that she was nude. She pulled a light, sheer white coverup over her head that hung to her mid-thigh and was, I assumed, ready.

"One last thing, Mr. Hawthorn," she said, reaching into her bag. "This is for you. And me too, obviously."

She dropped something into my hand and I looked down at it. It was a pink box with a button and some kind of turning control.

"What's this?" I asked.

April took something else out of her bag and held it up. It was pink and rubberized, it had a bulbous end that tapered to a curved thin part that bulged out again at the end. It was in a u-shape. I looked at it dumbly for a few moments before it dawned on me what it was.

April didn't answer, but instead pushed the thing into her bikini bottoms, pushing the larger bulge up into her. With the cover up raised I could make out the smaller bulge pressed between the lips of her pussy against where her clit would be.

I smiled and pressed the button.

"Oh!" She exclaimed and grinned at me. "I think you can have some fun with that, yeah?"

"I think I can," I said.

+++++

The drive out of the city was pretty boring. We got on the freeway and pretty soon we were moving through what seemed like endless box malls and suburbs. I was just following the NAV system that April had programmed with our destination, paying as much attention to the girl beside me as I could without crashing the car.

I had, after some playing around found the lowest setting, causing a low thrums against and in her sex as we drove. She would shift in her seat but the low power never overwhelmed her.

We chatted a bit and I found out more about her. How she had moved to the city when she turned 18 two years ago. How she had been making ends meet, saving up for university, but she didn't know what she wanted to study. It was good to get to know my slut more than that she liked to be fucked. That being said, I had fun, periodically speeding up the toy and making her gasp mid-sentence, then turning it back down.

After we had been on the highway for a bit and most of the city had fallen away behind us I reached over and tugged at the coverup.

"You should take this off," I said. "Give the truckers something to look at."

She smiled at me.

"Whatever you want, Mr. Hawthorn."

She gripped the hem of the coverup and briefly unbuckling her seatbelt she pulled it up. The action made her beautiful, full tits rise and fall, bouncing in a lovely way.

Looking over at her I could see her hard nipples straining against the small patches of fabric. Glancing down I could see a wet spot staining the crotch of her panties.

I smiled to myself and thumbed the dial on the control suddenly up to full. She squealed and squeezed her legs together, her back arching from the seat. So far when I pushed it to high I had pulled back quickly but this time I left it there briefly.

I could see her breathing getting heavier and her eyes closing. I reached across the car and pulled her bikini top to the side, revealing her breast and rubbing her thumb across the nipple. She moaned and pushed her breast into my hand. I could tell that the prolonged teasing and the sudden assault was about to push her over the edge and pushed the off button, freezing the toy.

"Oh, oh fuck," she gasped and laughed shakily. "That was mean, Mr. Hawthorn."

"Oh, I'll let you cum before we get there," I promised. "Just not yet. Take out your other breast."

She said nothing but silently complied, reaching under the triangle and pulling it to the side so that both of her breasts were free.

We heard an air horn blast as a trucker passed us and April waved to him. She was rewarded with another blast and a huge smile from the bearded man.

"Mr. Hawthorn," she said. "Can I suck your cock?"

I grinned and moved my seat back a few inches so that she could get between the wheel and my stomach.

I was already mostly hard from playing with her and watching her but I sprang to fullness as she tugged at the elastic waistband of my swim trunks. I lifted my ass off the seat so she could pull them down and i spring free.

"Fuck I love this cock," she said, almost moaning as she leaned down and began to swirl her tongue around the swollen purple mushroom head. She held me firmly at the base of my cock and licked it's length before sucking the head into her mouth.

She sucked me steadily, not hurrying, not trying to rush my orgasm, but enjoying and letting me enjoy a slow blowjob as I drove down the highway. I turned the toy inside of her back on to the low setting causing her to moan around my shaft.

We had left the main highway and were now cruising along a secondary highway that ran along the coast of the lake. On one side of the road was beautiful blue water, on the other were trees. I enjoyed the scenery and the feeling of a hot young mouth sucking me off.

After a while I saw a gas station ahead with a small store. I indicated the turn and pulled in. I lightly tapped April's shoulder.

"You should stop for a bit," I said. We should pick up some drinks and snacks. I need to get gas too."

"Awe," Ah said pouting as she pulled me from her mouth.

"Go on," I said. "Put on the coverup and head in. I'll pump gas, you pick up snacks. Take my card to pay."

I handed her my credit card and put myself away, tucking my cock up into the band of the shorts and pulling the edge of my tank top down to cover the bulge. April pulled on the coverup and got out of the car and started to head into the store.

I had the nozzle in the tank and was watching her nice ass walk away from me when I turned the power on the button up to half way.

I saw her freeze as she walked and look back over her shoulder at me. I smirked and waved to her with the hand holding the remote. She shook her head and resumed walking.

I topped up the tank and then headed for the store. It was a small, mom and pop type place. It had probably been there for 40-50 years. The paint was peeling and when I stepped in the doorway and my eyes adjusted, I saw that it was all old metal shelves and some coolers in the back.

I could see the older man who was behind the counter ogling April as she moved through the store, an armload of chips and some candy. Her hands were full so she headed towards him to drop the stuff on the counter.

"Just got to get drinks," she said smiling at the man whose eyes were wide seeing her beautiful young body.

As she turned away from him I leaned against the doorway to watch and thumbed the control completely to full power.

"Oh," April exclaimed and almost jumped, reaching out to steady herself by holding onto one of the metal shelves.

"Are you ok?" The man behind the counter asked.

"Oh...I...I'm fine," she said, her teeth gritted. "Just fine."

She looked at the door and saw me smirking. "Absolutely fine," she said defiantly in my direction.

She was headed back to the coolers at the back of the store. I walked there as well to intercept her.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Just fine," she said with her lips tight. "You are being mean."

I chuckled.

"I thought you were my slut?" I said and moved to stand close beside her, the shelving hiding all but our heads from the man behind the counter. I reached forward and took her breast in my hand, rubbing my thumb across her already hard nipple, circling it, then pinching it. She responded with a moan and I turned the remote back down to half.

"Go pay and we can leave."

She walked back to the counter, smiling at the man who was blatantly devouring her with his eyes. Once she dropped the drinks on the counter he began to slowly scan each one.

I leaned against the doorway again and, once more pushed the toy up to high, and I could hear her squeak.

"You ok?" The guy asked.

"Fine," she said through gritted teeth. "Just in a bit of a hurry."

The man showed no sign of hurrying and I could see her pressing her thighs together. Her cheeks were flushed and I could see her shoulders rise and fall as she was breathing more heavily.

"So that will be...are you paying for the gas too?" The guy asked and April nodded. "Ok. With the gas it's 68.87. How will you be paying?"

"With..." she gasped and closed her eyes. The man looked at her concerned. "With...credit."

I saw her hand over the card with shaking fingers and grip the counter.

"Ok," the guy said. "Give me a minute. This machine can be wonky." He took the card and began typing in the total. "Oh whoops," he chuckled. "Wrong amount. Let me clear that out and get the right one in there..."

April was leaning forward now, elbows on the counter. The guy was definitely distracted because he could peer down her top as it fell forward, getting a great view of her barely covered tits. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she tried to ignore the relentless vibrations against her sex.

"Oh, fuuuuck," she said quietly.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Y...yes. Please hurry though."

She looked over her shoulder at me at the door, face desperate, pleading silently for to let up. I shook my head and grinned.

"Okey-dokey," the guy said. "It's going through here. Let me bag that up for ya."

"Oh shit," April said. "Oh...oh...oh...shiiiiiiiiit."

I saw her knees buckle and she barely held herself up with her arms on the counter. Her hips were jerking as she lost control and came there in the store with the man now very concerned.

"Lady," he asked, half standing, "are you really ok?"

"Oh...fuck...f...fuck," April moaned as her climax crested. Finally I turned the remote to the off position and walked to the counter.

"I think she's fine," I told the man. I put my arm around her waist and held her up as she shivered out the last of her orgasm. "Aren't you, April?"

"Y...yes," she finally managed. "I just...got light headed for a second. I think I need to go lay down."

I took the bags of our stuff and led April out of the confidence store.

"Fuck, Mr. Hawthorn," she said as we got into the car. "That was..."

"Mean?" I finished her statement for her.

"Yes. So mean."

"But?" I prodded her.

"But...I liked it. I like being your slut."

"And you are very good at it, April," I said and lightly stroked her hair behind her ear.

"I need you to fuck me again," she said.

"I will. Soon." I promised.

And we continued towards the beach.

+++++

It turned out that the beach we were going to was very secluded. I had turned off of the highway onto a dirt road and then down a track with grass growing up in the center of it.

April let me know that we were headed to a piece of property owned by a friend of her family. They had bought it intending to build a cabin but due to some money troubles had delayed the construction.

The track ended at a small clearing where I parked the car beside two others. Then we took our load of towels, snacks and supplies down a wooded path that led downwards. Finally it opened up on a very small beach in a tiny cove on the lake.

Despite the secluded nature of the place we were not alone. There was a family, a father, mother and young child playing in the sand. A bit further down a young man was in a short chair reading a book. He was thin but not too skinny. He had long brown hair and was wearing cut off jean shorts.

It was beautiful. It was about noon at this point and the sun was above us and very hot. We quickly laid out our blankets and I pulled off my tank top. April shed her coverup and, again, I was greeted with a view of her perfect body. Just looking at her I was already half hard again.

"Let's get in the water and cool off," she said and began to run towards the gentle waves. I watched the perfect round ass bounce as she moved and smiled. When the water got up to her thighs she dove into the water coming up pushing her wet hair back out of her face.

I could see, off to the side the father of the family was watching her run with some intensity and I smiled, proud that April was mine.

I stood and joined her, jumping in myself. It was cold! I came up with a shout and she laughed, wrapping her arms around me.

"Fucking cold!" I said, still shocked.

"I know," she laughed. She pressed her chest against mine. "Feel how hard my nipples are."

They were indeed very hard, like little pebbles pressed against me. I slid my hand up her stomach and cupped her breast, rubbing my thumb across the nipple.

"Oh yeah?" I said, chuckling. "Is this from the water or..." I gave it a pinch, "something else?"

"Well... maybe a bit of both."

She had her legs wrapped around me and I was holding her up, one hand on her ass, the other on her breast. Her back was to the beach so none of the others there could see what we were doing in the chest high water.

Once you got used to it the water was not too bad. I pulled April tighter against me, my cock, now fully hard once more, pressing against her sex, only the two thin layers of fabric of our swim suits keeping us apart.

"I thought cold water was supposed to make your dick shrink," she said, grinding herself against me.

"Nothing could make my dick shrink when you are in my arms," I told her, grinding back.

She reached down under the water and I could feel her pushing my trunks down. I let them fall under the water and made sure that they stayed around my legs so they didn't float away and I lost them. She pushed her very small bikini bottoms to the side and my cock was now nudging against her pussy, nestled between her lips, rubbing against her clit.

I pulled her against me, letting my cock slide along until I was lined up against her opening and began lowering her.

The feeling of my cock leaving the cold water and sinking into her pussy was electric. She kissed me and out tongues swirled as I buried myself into her completely.

I turned, moving so that she was looking back towards the beach.

"Is anyone looking at us?" I asked as I began to slowly push up on her ass, sliding almost completely out before pulling her back down.

"Yes," she said. "Both the man and woman. They are talking to one another. Maybe they are guessing what we are doing."

"I bet he wishes he was me," I said, slowly fucking my slut out in the waves.

"But he's not," she said. "I'm only your slut. I won't fuck anyone else unless you tell me to."

I pushed her bikini top to the side of one breast and ducked my head down to take her nipple in my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue across it.

"And if I told you to fuck someone else?"

She gasped and groaned against my shoulder.

"If you tell me to," she said. "I'd do anything. But I'd be thinking about you the whole time."

"Good," I said. "I don't want you to fuck anyone else. No other men, anyway. You are mine."

"Yes," She moaned. "Your slut. Your side girl."

I was speeding up now, needing to feel the friction of her hot tight cunt on me. Small waves were forming around us but from the shore it would mostly look like we were playing around.

I was pent up from the slow blowjob I had received on the road so as I sped up my fucking I was getting closer and closer to finishing.

"Gonna cum soon," I warned her. "I'm close."

"Good," she moaned into my ear. "Fuck me, cum in me. I want to feel you cum in me again."

I grunted and pushed and pulled on her hips, chasing my climax. She was gasping each time my balls hit her as I hurried completely inside of her.

"Fuck you fill me up," she said. "Fill me, Mr. Hawthorn. Fill me with cum!"

"Fuck," I grunted and shoved deep one last time and released, spraying her inside with my seed. "Fuuuuuuuck."

I was gasping for breath and after my first release slowly slid in and out, using her tight pussy to milk my cum.

"Sorry," I said. "I don't think you finished."

She kissed me again.

"That's ok. You can pay me back later."

We left the water shortly after that, me pulling my shorts back up, her straightening her suit. We went to our blanket to lay in the sun.

I was on my back, propped up on some blankets and April laid with her head on my thighs. I had a book and she was looking through her phone. It was nice and relaxed. For the moment the sexual tension was eased and we were just enjoying being together.

I glanced over at the family and saw the father was blatantly staring at April, his hungry eyes devouring her. He was, I suspected, not much older than I was but, clearly, we were living very different lives. His slightly overweight wife was yelling at their child for something and he couldn't help hungrily looking at April and wistfully at me, wishing we could trade places.

Then the wife realized what he was doing and started to fiercely whisper-yell at him. Very soon they were packing up their things and left. She looked angry and he looked resigned. I shot him a friendly smile but was very glad I was not him.

That left just us and the younger man on the beach.

"Can you spread some sunscreen on me, Mr. Hawthorn?" April asked me.

I grinned. Despite having been inside of her, fucking bet time and time again the opportunity to have my hands on her could not be missed.

I took a glob of sunscreen in my hands and rubbed them together to warm it and began applying to her calves. I took my time working the sunscreen into the milky white skin.

I looked up and saw that the young guy had gotten up and was wandering up the beach pretending to look at the scenery but stealing glances at my slut.

When he came close to us I called out.

"Hey kid," I shouted. "What's your name?"

"Um...me?" He asked dumbly. "Um, Mark."

"How old are you, Mark?" I asked.

"I'm twenty. What do you care?" He said, defensively.