My Side Slut, April Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"April," I asked the girl who I had my hands on. "Would you like Mark to help me put sunscreen on you?"

April looked up at me and smiled.

"If that's what you want, Mr. Hawthorn," she said.

"Mark," I called out. "Come here and help me cover her with cream. You up for that?"

He looked around to see if he was being pranked.

"What? Really?" He asked but he was already hurrying over.

"Yes," I said. "But if I let you do this, there's rules, ok?"

He stopped then.

"What do you mean?"

"If I tell you to stop what you are doing you have to stop immediately. Ok? You can't touch her face, you can't touch her pussy. You aren't going to fuck her and she isn't going to suck your cock or even touch it. You good with that?"

I looked at him to see how he took the rules I laid out.

"For real? You are going to let me...um ok. Is she..." he looked down at April, "are you ok with this?"

"I'll do anything Mr. Hawthorn says, Mark," April answered. "So are you going to rub me or not?"

He held his hands out for some sunscreen. I smiled and squirted some into them and sat back to watch him start.

"Finish her legs, Mark," I said.

I watched him swallow with nervousness and then reach slowly out and lay his hands on her calves where I had just applied lotion. He looked scared and excited, like a bunny about to bolt at the first sign of a predator. I could see that he already had a bugle in his cut off jean shorts.

"Higher, Mark," I said. "I already did there."

I watched his hand shake as he slid them higher along her thighs. He rubbed slowly, her plump flesh moving under his hands. He dipped his hands between her thighs and I saw April shiver and look up at me smiling. She reached her hand out and found my cock hardening and squeezed it through my shorts.

He was at the top of her thighs now, too timid to touch her exposed ass cheeks. I leaned forward and untied the strings on her hips and pulled them away. His eyes went wide when he could see her pussy on display now.

"The ass, Mark," I said.

He slid his hands higher and began to rub her perfect round ass with more sunscreen, making sure not to miss any spots.

Meanwhile April had pushed my shorts down, my hard cock popping free. Mark's eyes widened when he was me but, since April had taken me in her mouth and began to suck I ignored him.

As Mark fondled her ass and then lower back I took April's head in my hands and began to push into her face, feeling my cock slide along her tongue and into her throat. She gagged a bit and I pulled back then pushed forward again, speeding up my thrusts.

Mark's mouth hung open while I fucked April's face and he rubbed her body. I slowly, get deeply thrust in and out of her hungry mouth, savoring every 'glut' sound she made as I bottomed out. As his hands reached her mid back I took the strings that held her bathing suit closed and undid them, tossing it to the side.

Mark then massages lotion into her upper back and on her sides. He dared to smear cram across the sides of her breasts and, when neither April or I stopped him, lingered there feeling the first yet soft skin.

He had finally reached her shoulders and arms and when done seemed unsure of what to do. I pulled out of her mouth.

"Turn over, April," I said.

Mark's mouth hung open as she rolled over, naked, her perfect 20 year old body on display for us. I could hear the hiss of Mark sucking air in between his teeth in appreciation.

"Holy shit, man," he said.

"I know," I said. "I really know. Anyway, back to work Mark. April, spread your legs so it's easier for him."

April complied, looking me in my eyes with a look of complete trust and submission. I knew that she would do anything I told her to and I loved her for it. She opened her legs and her perfect shaved pussy spread as she did so. We could see that she was already wet.

I sat back on my heels and watched Mark slowly move his hands up her legs, from shins to thighs and then...

"What did I tell you Mark?" I asked sternly.

"Ah shit man, I'm sorry. I won't..."

I shook my head and interrupted him.

"I'll take care of her there, Mark. Why don't you move upwards."

His hands slid up over her belly and began circling her breasts, spreading lotion as he went. He looked back at me and not being told to stop he circled closer and closer to her hard pink nipples.

Meanwhile I stroked my fingers lightly through April's lips, teasing her lightly brushing over her clit. She squirmed, stimulated in two places at once. I pushed my finger into her and then a second, stroking in and out. I let my thumb press against her clit, rubbing it as I stroked her.

She began to breathe heavier and bite her lip. Her juices were running down the back of my hand and onto the towel under her.

I began to move between her legs, holding my cock in my hand.

"I think that's enough, Mark," I said.

He looked disappointed but moved back. I looked over at him and his obvious arousal.

"April," I said, and I began to run the head of my cock through the swollen lips of her pussy. "I don't want you to touch Mark but do you think we should let him watch?"

"Whatever you want, Mr. Hawthorn," she said. "Just please fuck your slut."

I began to push into April and I looked at Mark.

"You can watch and you can jerk off if you want, but you can't get involved. That's the deal."

"You want to watch me jerk off?" He asked, uncomfortable.

"I don't give a fuck about you anymore, Mark, I said as I bottomed out in April. "I'm just offering you a chance to watch me fuck this little slut."

I pulled back slowly then suddenly lunged forward, slamming myself into her. April cried out with pleasure as my balls slapped against her.

Mark sat there for a minute as I began to fuck April in earnest, before unzipping his jean shorts and taking out his cock. I glanced at it. It was not quite as long as me and much thinner. He began to stroke himself, mesmerized by April's swinging tits.

"That looks dry," I said. April, why don't you spit in his hand?"

April turned her head and Mark held out his hand and she spat a glob of her spit into the palm. He started stroking himself again.

I forgot about Mark by then. April was loudly crying out each time I slammed into her, and I was grunting with the effort.

"What are you," I demanded, my voice almost a snarl.

"I'm...a slut," April panted as I fucked her.

"Who's slut?"

"Yours, Mr. Hawthorn! I'm your slut! I'm a whore for your cock!"

"Take this cock!" I was shouting. "Take my cock, you slut! Take it!"

Her tight pushy clenched around me, gripping my member as it sank deep into her again and again. Her bare ass smacked into the sand under her. She was crying out.

"I'm going to cum," she gasped. "Please let your slut cum!"

"Cum," I grunted. "Cum for me!"

Lost in my passion I leaned forward and bit her shoulder, teeth sinking into her flesh, a need to make her as mine suddenly overcoming me.

The pain of the bite and my demand sent her over the edge and she cried out as she came, her pussy clenching my pounding cock.

"Oh fuck," I heard Mark cry out and I looked over and he sprayed a load of cum into the sand in front of him.

I threw my head back and shouted, not a word but a sound of triumph as I too reached my crest and came deep into her pussy, emptying myself once again.

I slammed into her again and again, cumming more than I thought possible having cum in her twice already that day.

Finally I fell forward, gasping for air.

It took me a moment to come down from my climax. Finally I got myself under control.

I looked over at our new friend.

"Fuck off, Mark," I said. "Shows over."

He looked puzzled then stood.

"Um...thanks I guess." He said. We both ignored him and he walked away. We lay there, my cock still buried in her, slowly softening. Mark, misty ignored, gathered his stuff and left.

Finally I rolled off of my girl and lay there beside her. The sun was much lower in the sky and I realized that it was almost time to leave.

I stroked April's hair. Then lightly ran my fingers over the bite mark that was already beginning to bruise her perfect white skin.

"Sorry about this," I sad.

"Oh I liked it," she said. "I'll look at the mark when you aren't there and remember that I'm yours."

She looked up at me. "Am I really a good slut for you?" she asked.

"Yes, April," I said. "You are the best slut."

She smiled happily and laid her head on my shoulder.

To be continued...