My Side Slut, April Pt. 05

Story Info
April is gone for a couple days so he plays with other sluts.
10.2k words
4.75
36.2k
55
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,241 Followers

I am back after an extended hiatus! Life gets busy but I do still enjoy writing! Thank you everyone who sent kind words to me while I was away. I appreciated them all.

This is the fifth instalment of the Side Slut stories. Please feel free to read the previous instalments for context.

All characters are over the age of 18.

I love feedback so please feel free to message or comment. Enjoy!!

It is strange, I realised, how quickly you can get used to things. Just a few months before I had been totally faithful to my wife, Kelsey, content with our sexlife, and the life we had built together in general. She was an important lawyer who was usually consumed by her work but we were both happy with the separate, yet together, lives we had built. I owned a building and ran a quiet record shop out of it, allowing the rents to support a very small business. Things were good. We would talk, sometimes, about what it would look like years from now, both of us retired, finally travelling and spending time together, but we were fine with how things were.

Then April came along. She applied for a job at my record shop and I decided to give her a chance. She was young, with big tits, a great body, and she had seduced me. Honestly, I did not try very hard to resist her. I had fucked her the second night we worked together.

Ever since she had been my side slut, fucking and sucking me every chance she got. We could not keep our hands off one another, often in very risky situations. It was getting out of hand but I could not stop myself. I had to have her.

Another thing it was surprisingly easy to get used to was the amount of sex I was having at that time. I fucked April almost every day, sometimes multiple times. I also continued to fuck my wife, at least as often as we had before April had come along, to make sure she did not suspect my affair. I felt bad, because every time I was with Kelsey I was thinking about my slut, but, again, I did not know how to stop.

I had gotten so used to the frantic and frequent fucking that when April announced that she was going out of town for a few days I was actually dismayed.

"Oh," I said when she told me. "I see. That's... that's too bad. I'll miss you."

April and I were in my office after the shop had closed. I had told Kelsey that I was doing inventory that night, explaining why I was not home on one of the few evenings she was not working late. I was sitting in my office chair and April was in my lap. My jeans were bunched around my ankles on the floor and my cock was buried in my slut's cunt. She was slowly rising and lowering herself, the hard nipples of her bare breasts were running up and down my chest.

"I'll miss you too, Mr. Hawthorne," she said. She always called me Mr. Hawthorne. "But I have to go. My dad is having a surgery and I want to be there to help when he gets home."

I cupped the bottom of one of her tits, raising it to my mouth and sucking the nipple, flicking my tongue across it, making April moan.

"I'll miss you," I said, then thrust up with my hips, pulling down on her shoulders, getting as deep into her as I could. "But I'll really miss this."

"Ooooooh," she moaned. "I will too! I will be fingering myself every day wishing it was you. I'll facetime you so you can watch."

"You had better," I said, then cupped her ass in my hands and stood up, lifting her while she was still impaled on my cock. I moved her to the desk and dropped her there. The slow fuck she was giving me was great but I needed to fuck her hard. I need to fill her with my cum.

She squealed happily as I dropped her then began thrusting into her. She grabbed my hips, encouraging me as I sped up. She was soon crying out, and after I began rubbing her clit with my thumb she was quickly cumming on my cock, shouting my name, begging me to cum in her slut pussy.

It did not take me long to give her her wish, arching my back as I shot spurt after spurt deep into her while she came one more time. I was groaning and she was moaning and everything seemed right in the world.

We moved over to the couch that I had in the staff area, the same one we fucked on the first time, and I leaned back, satiated and she cuddled against me, head on my chest. I idly stroked her hair, just enjoying being close to her.

"I'm definitely going to miss fucking you," I said as we rested there. "It feels like we have been doing this forever."

I meant that. At first I had been wracked with guilt over betraying my wife, but It had become such a regular part of my life that I was getting better and better at compartmentalising it. When I was with Kelsey I was a regular, dutiful husband. When I was with April I was a sex obsessed creature who needed to be inside of her.

"I'll miss fucking you too," she said, running her fingers along my chest. "I'll wait for you. I promise. I'll play with myself, but I won't even let myself cum. I'll be so ready when I get back. It will be amazing."

"Oh," I said, taken aback a bit. "You don't have to... there is no need for that. I don't want..."

""Not you, silly," she said laughing. "I don't expect you to wait."

She slid her hand down and gripped my now flaccid cock, still wet with her juices.

"You can't not use this. In fact you should! I would feel so terrible if you didn't! Look at it! It would be such a shame if he didn't get fucked."

"Oh," I said smiling. "Ok. Well. I am a married man so that shouldn't be a problem."

"I wasn't talking about her," April said. "I mean, fuck her if you want. But... I think he," she tugged in my cock which was starting to grow again in her hand, "likes...needs young slut pussy. You should make sure to fuck some other young slut. Like that girl from the restaurant, maybe. Or someone else. But make sure you do it."

She moved down, sucking me into her mouth, finishing the job of arousing me to full hardness once more. She pulled her mouth off of me with a popping sound.

"And make sure to tell me all about it. Send pictures and videos if you can. I'll edge to them. Then we can watch them together when I get back."

She moved to straddle him, slowly sinking onto my cock, her warm cunt enveloping him. She began to lift and drop herself, milking him, with her head thrown back. The skin of her chest reddened with blush and she bit her lip.

"Would you like that?" I asked, reaching up and taking her full tits into my hands, feeling her hard nipples against my palms, seeing the pearly flesh bulge out around where he could not contain the flesh. "Would you like watching me fuck some other slut? Will you get wet while we watch and you suck my cock? Maybe it will still taste like one of their cunts."

"Yes!" She shouted. "Yes! I want that! Yes!" She began to speed up her riding, chasing an orgasm that was never far away with her.

I began thrusting my hips upwards meeting her as she came down, our bodies slapping together, wet with sweat. She came quickly and I was only moments behind her.

She collapsed against me once more, both of us breathing heavily.

"So you will do it?" She asked eventually. "You will fuck some other young sluts while I'm gone?"

"For you, April," I said, "anything."

+++++

April left a few days later. We, of course, fucked often while we still had time, and the day she left I locked up the record store and drove her to the airport. We pulled into a parking garage on the way and had a desperate fuck in the back seat, almost making her so late she missed her flight. We did make it in the end, but, frankly I would not have minded if she had been forced to stay.

I went home instead of going back to the store and relaxed for a bit. My wife, Kelsey, messaged later to tell me that she was actually not working late that evening for once so I took the time to make a nice meal for the two of us.

It was a nice evening together. It felt like years since we had been able to just spend time together in the evening, but in reality it had probably been only a couple months.

Chatting about work and making each other laugh as we drank a bottle of wine reminded me of why I married this woman, and why we had been so happy for so long. Also why I had been faithful up until recently.

We really did get along and enjoy one another's company. I had been so lost in lust, so obsessed with fucking the young girl who proudly called herself my slut that I had forgotten this.

I was beginning to feel terrible. For the first time in a while guilt began to creep back into me. What was I doing with my life? Why was I risking hurting this woman I cared about?

I was even considering putting an end to my thing with April, letting her know that I was done being a bad man and giving it all up. Kelsey had gotten up and was opening a second bottle of wine, tipsy now and giggling as she struggled in the kitchen with the opener, when my phone, always set to silent these days, vibrated.

I looked at the display, assuming that it would be April and ready to ignore it, but this was a number I did not recognize.

"Hello," I said, lifting the phone to my ear, ready to tell a telemarketer to fuck off.

"Umm, hi," a female voice I didn't recognize spoke to me. "It's Steph. From the restaurant? April messaged me and told me I should call you? You never did call me so I thought this wasn't happening. But I guess it is?"

I remembered the young Asian woman from a week or so before. She had been a waitress at a restaurant where I fucked April in the bathroom while my wife was at the table. She had sucked my cock and I had cum in her panties. Jesus. Turning over a new leaf wasn't going well.

"Hi," I said quietly, "it's not a great time. My wife is just in the other room."

"Really?" She said. "That's kind of hot. I told you I liked that. So when are you going to fuck me like you promised?"

I shook my head, but I was getting hard just thinking about it.

"Soon," I said. So much for my resolution to be a better man. "But not tonight. Tonight I'm going to fuck my wife. Want to listen?"

"Oh! Cool! Sure!"

"Stay on the phone. I'm going to mute you."

I hit the mute button and put the phone in my pocket, walking towards the kitchen.

Kelsey looked over her shoulder at me, grinning a slightly drunk smile.

"I can't get this open!" She giggled. "I need my strong man to help me!" This was a joke. She was incredibly independent.

I took her shoulder and turned her towards me. I put the phone, Steph still in the line, muted, and placed it on the counter behind my wife's back with the screen down so she would not be able to see that it was active.

"Fuck the wine," I said and kissed my wife, tongue pushing into her mouth.

After a few minutes of kissing she laughed and shook her head.

"I'm glad to be home tonight, honey," she said, arms around my neck. "I miss you these days. Let's go up to our room."

"No," I said. "I want you now." I reached forward and undid the snap of her jeans and shoved them down, pushing my hand between her legs.

"Oh!" She gasped. "Ok! Yes. Let's..." her sentence was broken off when I pushed two fingers into her.

"Yes," I said, pulling her shirt over her head. "Lets."

She had taken her bra off when she got home earlier and her breasts came into view. For a woman just over 40 they looked great. I sucked one of her nipples into mouth and she gasped. I flicked it with my tongue and she gripped the hair at the back of my head.

As I sucked the nipple on one breast then the other I stroked her sex with my fingers, feeling her get wet for me. Having this woman who I still found beautiful and sexy, despite my infidelities, ready for me to fuck her, and knowing that the cute Asian waitress was listening in, I was hard as diamonds.

Kelsey grabbed my belt and within moments had pushed my own jeans to the floor and had my cock in her hand.

"I'm going to fuck you right here on the counter, I said, making sure my voice was loud enough for Steph to hear.

"Oh, yes," Kelsey said. "Now!"

I spun her around again, facing her away from me. My wife was close to my height, a bit shorter, so when I pushed on her back, her hips against the counter of our kitchen island and pushed her thighs apart she was at almost the perfect height for me to shove myself into her. Which I did in one fast movement.

Kelsey moaned as I pierced her, sinking into her already hot and went cunt in one go. I gripped her chin and arched her back making her turn her head so I could kiss her again.

"Oh that feels so good," she groaned. "Fuck me with your big cock!"

I had always appreciated that she was vocal while we fucked, even more so now that we had a secret audience.

"You like that?" I asked as I began to fuck her, not taking it slow but slamming into her hard like I knew she loved. "You like me fucking you?"

"Yes!" She cried. "Fuck yes! Fill me up! Fuck me!"

I reached around her and put my fingers on her clit and rubbed it as I used that hand to pull her against me as I thrust. Our bodies slapped together loudly.

She had stopped saying words and was shouting each time I drove forward. I knew from long experience she would cum soon so I chased my own climax.

Before long she had stopped supporting herself with her elbows and had let her torso fall against the counter, cheek on the marble moaning. Her mouth was beside the phone and I knew that Steph was getting plenty to listen to.

"Cuuuuuuuming," Kelsey moaned as I felt her cunt begin to clamp down on me. I rubbed her clit more furiously as I fucked her, feeling my balls tighten.

Kelsey let out one last shriek as she reached her climax and I slammed deep into her, releasing my load, groaning myself. We stayed there for over a minute, gasping for breath, me buried in my wife's cunt, before she moved out from under me.

"That was nice," she said, picking up her discarded clothes. "We should do that more often. I'm going to clean up."

She left the room heading upstairs to the bathroom off of our bedroom.

I watched her go then picked up the phone.

"Hello Steph," I said. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Fuck yeah," she said, excitedly. "Oh man you need to fuck me. I'm sopping wet here. I had my fingers in me the whole time."

"Soon," I said. "Are you free tomorrow? Come by my place. She will be working late. We can have some fun."

"Yeah. For sure!" Steph said.

"Good," I said. "Oh, and don't wear any panties tomorrow."

I gave her my address and then went up to bed to sleep next to my wife.

+++++

The next day was quiet. In the afternoon I talked to April for a while on the phone, a quick steamy FaceTime conversation where she showed me her tits and rubbed her pussy while I jacked off. It ended before either of us came (though she still promised to hold out on that until we reunited) because she had to go help her mother with something.

As I suspected Kelsey let me know that she would be working late and not to bother waiting up. That was fine by me. Steph was coming by around 7 so we had plenty of time to play before she had to leave and I cleaned up before Kelsey came home.

I had a bite at a restaurant on my way home and then had a beer and listened to some music while I waited for Steph to show up.

My doorbell rang at seven PM on the dot.

I buzzed Steph in and stood in the doorway when she arrived, looking her up and down. She looked just as fuckable as she had the other day.

She was much shorter than me, and this time was not wearing her waitress uniform. Her face was pretty and she had a deft hand at makeup and the little wings on her eyes were cute. Her lips were nice and plump.

Her long black hair was pulled up into a bun at the back of her head, showing off a nice neck. She had on a light jacket that was undone and I could see a decent amount of cleavage with her spaghetti strap top, despite her tits not being huge. They were a decent size, larger than many Asian women I had known. Her waist was small and she had on yoga pants that showed off a pretty amazing ass.

She looked up at me, biting her lip as I took my time looking her over.

"Wow," I said, stepping aside and letting her into my place. "Right on time."

"Sorry," she said. "I was a bit...excited. I didn't want to be late."

I took her jacket and hung it up on a hook for her.

"Excited?" I asked. "Yeah? Let's see?"

She looked up at me, eyes a bit wide. I suspected this was all new to her and seemed a bit less sure of herself. Still, I reasoned, she knew exactly why she was here.

"See? What...what do you mean?"

I stepped closer into her personal space and instinctively she stepped back, her back hitting the wall of my foyer, looking up at me.

I pushed my hands between her legs and she gasped. My fingers pressed up against her sex, pushing the fabric of her yoga pants between the lips of her pussy, pressing against her clit. She was indeed not wearing any panties as I had told her.

I could feel that she was wet through the stretchy fabric and rubbed smiling when she gasped.

"Good girl," I said, grinning down at her. "You can do what you are told."

"Yes," she said quietly. "I can do what I'm told."

"And you are wet, so now I know that you actually are excited."

"I've been wet since last night on the phone. I can't stop thinking about you."

I gripped the bottom of her top and pulled it upwards. It was tight fitting, with some kind of bra built into it so it was a bit slow to peel up, and her tits pulled upwards as I moved it. I was rewarded with a beautiful reveal as they finally broke free and fell down again.

They were slightly more than a handful I guessed looking down at them, but firm. Her skin tone was a very light brown and her nipples, very excited and hard I discovered, were a darker shade.

I pushed down on her shoulders without saying anything but she knew exactly what to do. She immediately dropped down to her knees and began undoing my pants, reaching in and hauling out my cock.

It was a decent size but looked even bigger in her small hand. I was, of course, very hard and she smiled and stroked me, pulling my foreskin back and forth across the swollen purple head. She took a breath and opened her mouth.

She sucked about half of my length into her, gripping the base with one hand and cupping my balls with the other. She pulled me out of her mouth, pulled back the foreskin and licked the head, swirling her tongue around it.

"You have to take more than that, Steph," I said, putting my hand on the top of her head and pushing my cock back into her mouth. I shoved my hips forward and felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, and her head bump up against the wall. She gagged a bit but I felt her try to take more.

I pushed deeper and she gagged some more, the feeling of her throat around the head of my cock was amazing. But she raised her hands to my hips and pulled to encourage me to force my way deeper.

Her eyes were watering and I could see her mascara and eyeliner begin to run in a very sexy way so I pushed as deep as I could get and held myself there letting her throat milk the tip of my cock before finally letting up and giving her some air. Drool was dripping off of her chin.

I reached down and pulled her up by her hand.

"Let's go," I said, stepping out of my pants and pulling her towards the stairs. "I'm going to fuck you in my wife and I'd bed."

"Oh fuck," she said. "That's hot."

As we entered the bedroom I pulled my shirt over my head and was now completely naked. I led Steph to the bed and pushed her so she fell back onto it laughing at the sudden movement.

She was sprawled there looking up at me, ass near the edge of the bed. I grabbed the waist of her yoga pants and pulled them off of her, revealing that she had, indeed obeyed and there were no panties under them.

She wasn't shaved but her pubic hair was trimmed, a neat black patch above her obviously moist pussy lips.

JK1979
JK1979
2,241 Followers