My Side Slut, April Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"How does what feel?"

"To be about to be fucked by an older, married man?"

She smiled.

"I feel like such a slut," she answered, a pleased grin on her face.

"Yes," I said, lifting one of her legs and kissing the inside of her ankle. "You are. You are a slut. My slut tonight."

I began kissing my down the inside of her calf, past her knee and down the smooth skin of her inner thigh. She moaned and reached down putting her fingers in my hair.

I kissed along her pelvic bone and then brushed my lips over the folds of her pussy. I could see moisture there and smell the fresh scent of her. She moaned again and tried to push my face against her but I resisted.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy?" I asked, teasing her.

"Yes," she said quietly, voice full of lust.

"Ask me nicely," I said. "Beg me lick your slutty cunt."

She moaned again as the breath of my words hit her sex.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned. "Please. Please suck my slut cunt! Make me cum! Make me your sluuuuuut!"

The last word became a squeal as I licked her from the opening of her cunt, along the velvet skin of her pussy, to her clit. I sucked the clit into my mouth and suckeled as I pushed two fingers into her.

I stroked my fingers in her as I sucked and lapped at her pussy, making sure to pay attention to the sounds she made and what made her thighs clamp around my head. My tongue flicked her clit and I sucked, never stopping the fingers inside of her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Oh fuck! You are good! Too good!"

She started to push my head away.

"Oh fuck," she cried out. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna! I'm gonna! I'm gonna cum!!"

I clamped one hand on her hip hiding her in place as I continued to finger fuck her and suck on her wet pussy. Her juices were dripping down my chin, over my hand, and onto my wedding ring. I had no intention of stopping.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuckkkkkk!" She groaned as her climax hit her. I held her in place as she thrashed and bucked against my mouth.

Finally she came down from her orgasm, gasping for breath and only then did I slow, then stop.

I moved up her body and kissed her deeply, making her fast her own juices from my lips. Then I brought my hand to her mouth and pushed my fingers into it.

"Suck your slut juice off of my wedding ring," I commanded her and she looked at me wide eyed but did as she was told, sucking the fingers of my left hand into her mouth running her tongue over my gold band.

"Oh man," she said. "That was...thank you!"

I was still hard as a rock.

I picked up my phone and I opened the camera app.

"I'm going to film this," I said. "That ok with you?"

"Whatever you want," she said shyly.

I started the recording and held the phone in one hand.

"Ok, It's my turn now, slut," I said. "Roll over. On your hands and knees."

The small Asian girl smiled and did as she was told, jiggling her plump, sexy ass in front of me. I moved behind her and gripped my cock in my fist.

"Fuck me," she said. "Please. I'm your slut. Do what you want to me."

"Oh," I said, grinning. "I will."

I pushed my cock between her thighs and ran the tip down the channel of her pussy lips, soaking the tip in her wetness.

"Oh god yes," she moaned. "Fuck me. Shove it in my cunt!"

I grinned. Just meeting Steph on the street no one would suspect her to talk like this. She looked like a normal, simple Asian girl. It made me happy and, frankly, a bit proud to have brought this level of slut out in her.

I made sure the camera was focused on her cunt and I shoved forward, sinking my cock into her easily, lubricated only with the juices of her pussy. She moaned and pushed back against me.

I reached around and rubbed her clit as I was buried completely inside of her, making her shiver. My fingers were sopping wet and I put my pointer finger against her asshole and pushed it into her, making her gasp, filled in both holes.

I began fucking her slowly, long, strong strokes in her tight hot cunt, finger in her asshole. I added a second finger.

"Reach into the nightstand on your left. There is something for you there," I said as I fucked her.

She reached forward, needing a couple attempts, as I did not relent with the fucking. Her eyes widened when she saw what was there: a dildo and a thing of lube.

"That's my wife's," I said, grinning, as she looked back at me, eyes wide. "And I'm going to use it on you."

"Oh," she said, but as I began to slam into her harder she just passed both back to me. "I'm your slut. Do what you want."

I propped my phone up against a lump in the blankets. I knew it would likely not be the best angle of what I was about to do but it was as good as April was going to get. I wanted to focus on fucking this young Asian girl, not filmography.

I continued to stroke my cock in and out of her cunt, and Steph continued to moan, but I pulled my fingers out of her ass and began smearing lube over the dildo.

I pushed the head of the silicone cock against her asshole, pulled back my cock until only the head was in her, then shoved both myself into her cunt but the dildo into her ass. She only took a few inches of the toy, and helped but I hauled it back and smeared more lube on it.

I took the next few minutes fucking her and working the dildo deeper and deeper, while she moaned and squirmed under me.

Finally I pulled my cock out of her cunt and the toy out of her ass, enjoying looking at the gape the toy left before the sphincter closed up.

"Wha....don't...don't stop." Steph moaned under me.

"Oh," I said, chuckling. "I'm not stopping."

I swapped spots and pushed my cock into her ass and the toy in her cunt. The tight walls gripped me, but the lube and stretching the toy had done allowed me to sink deeply into her.

"Use the toy yourself," I said and I gripped her hips with both my hands.

Obediently she reached under her and began to stroke the dildo in herself. I dug my fingers into the flesh of her hips and began to, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed, stoke in her tight asshole.

"Fuck," I grunted. "You are so tight."

"Fuck me," Steph moaned. "Fuck my slut asshole! Make me yours!"

Each time I slammed forward into her she cried out, trying to keep up with using the dildo on herself. Her ass was jiggling with the impacts of my thrusts and her face was pressed into the mattress on the side of the bed my wife slept.

"I'm so full," Steph moaned. "Oh god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!"

I groaned. I was not going to last much longer and when her climax hit her ass contracted, and I was pushed over the edge. I pulled tight on her hips, fingers, I saw later, leaving bruises as I hauled her against me as I released.

I sprayed a heavy load of hot cum directly into her ass as she cried out and arched her back against me. I spurted again and again, my cock being milked by her.

Finally I pulled back, my cock slipping out of her. She was sprawled in front of me, legs spread, asshole red and abused, a thick dildo sticking out of her cunt. A string of cum connected the head of my cock to her ass.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Oh man... that was... fuuuuuuck. I've never had my ass fucked so hard before."

I rolled to the side and lay beside her. I reached for the phone which had recorded the entire thing and ran it over her making sure April, when she saw it, got a good look at how I left the girl.

"It's time for you to go, Steph," I said.

"What.." she mummered, spent.

"Go. Now. I'm done with you today," I said firmly.

She looked at me unsure then nodded.

"Ok," she said and started to gather her still, pulling the dildo out of her. "Thank...thank you."

I smiled at her.

"Steph," I said, pulling her in and kissing her hard. "You were a very good slut today. I'll use you again. I promise. But you have to go now."

She smiled at that.

"Thank you! I tried to be good! I look forward to next time!"

She gathered her things and left and I sent the video to April.

+++++

April loved the video, though she wished she could see more.

"Well," I told her as we face timed later, "next time you will just have to be the camerawoman."

"Oh yeah!" She said excitedly. "I'd love that. I love watching you fuck. Not as much as getting fucked by you, but it's so hot!"

April was in her childhood bedroom, on a single bed. She had on a hoodie, which she had unzipped and opened up, putting her full, firm tits on display. Behind her I could make out a poster of some rock band tacked to the wall. Earlier she had had her give me a virtual tour. It was kind of sweet to see her in a new light. I was reminded that she was still young. It had not been all that long since this had been her world.

Band posters covered the walls,and she had a decent sound system, complete with a record player, amp and speakers. It made sense considering how good she was with my customers at the record store. Even if she was not a hot slut who let me fuck her, she would be an amazing employee.

"Is this where you started being a slut?" I asked her, teasing.

She smiled slyly.

"Yes, Mr. Hawthorne," she slid her hand up to her breast and began rolling her nipple with her fingers. "At first it was only touching myself. Then I had boys come over. They would sneak in my window. But that was the problem. They were just boys. I didn't have a decent fuck until I met you."

"I wish you were here," I said. "I'm hard as a rock."

"Show me," she said, biting her lip.

I tilted the phone down so she could see my lap. I was wearing sweatpants and they tented up from my arousal.

"Oh," she said, wistfully. "I wish I was there. God. I need your cock."

"Have you been touching yourself?" I asked.

"I have. But I've been a good girl. I always stop before I cum."

She was on her laptop and moved it away from her so I could see more of her. Besides the open hoodie she was wearing simple white panties. I could see a wet mark between her thighs. She reached down and wiggled herself as she shoved them down her thighs.

She spread her legs, spreading her moist lips with her fingers. She slid two fingers into herself and groaned.

"Oh, I wish these were your cock!"

"Me too," I said. I gripped the mentioned cock and began to stroke looking at her. She might have promised not to cum, but I had done no such thing.

"I'll have to be careful," she said. "If I'm not, I'll break my promise and cum."

I was about to let her off the hook and tell her it was ok, if I was watching when I heard a knock and a voice from off camera.

April quickly zipped her hoodie up and pulled her blanket over her. The other voice was muffled and I could not make it out.

"Oh? Now? I'm in the middle... Ok. Fine. Just give me a minute."

She sighed and looked at the camera.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Hawthorne. I have to go. My mom wants to show me something."

"That's fine," I said. "I'll talk to you tomorrow. Have a good night."

"You too! Miss you!"

She closed the laptop, eding our conversation.

I groaned. I was frustrated. I thought about jerking off and going to sleep but I was not tired. I looked at the clock. It was ten thirty. Too early to go to bed, and hours before my wife got home.

I grumbled to myself, then stood up and went to my room, grabbing some jeans and a tee shirt. I grabbed my leather jacket and went out the door. There were always bands playing at the bar a few blocks away. I hoped it was a decent one. That would take some edge off the evening.

+++++

I could hear the music playing a half a block away. Very few people lived on this block. It was mostly clubs, bars and restaurants, so I guessed that was how the club got away with being so loud. If it had been on my block the NIMBY crowd would have shut them down long ago.

I approached the door and saw a familiar sight. The girl at the table was one I had met before, back when April and I were just starting this thing between us. She had had green hair and had watched me fuck April agianst the wall of the alley behind the bar. Afterwards April had taken her home and sent me video of the two of them fucking. I had seen plenty of this girl. I could not, however, remember her name. Jane? Jackie? Something.

She looked much the same, but her hair was half blue half red now, done up in a messy, yet carefully done doo. A short rocker haircut. She wore an old band tee shirt that she had slashed up to give it slits in the sides, cropped it, and cut the neck to make it dive deep, giving view to the top three quarters of her tits. They were not as large as April's but I judged them at a C cup maybe? Just a bit more than a handful.

She wore dark makeup around her eyes, heavy eyeliner and mascara, purple eyeshadow smoking out on her cheekbones. Her lips were painted a bright purple as well. I could not see what she was wearing on her lower half because she was behind the folding table. She was scrolling through her phone, ignoring everyone until someone actually approached her.

"Who's playing," I asked her.

She looked up from her phone with a look of complete and utter disinterest. Then I guess she recognised me because she paused, blinked, licked her lips then smiled slightly.

"Um, Crimson Skull Fuck tonight," she said

"Huh," I said, shrugging. "Not going for a record deal with that name I guess."

She smirked.

"Nah. They aren't good enough anyway. I mean," she said putting on a dramatic sarcastic voice, "They are the greatest! Please give me five dollars to see the next big thing in fucking rock and roll."

I chuckled.

"Well," I said, fishing out five dollars from my wallet. "I gotta drink somewhere."

She shook her head.

"Nah. Don't worry about it. Its on me tonight. Don't hold them against me."

I smiled, thanked her, and walked into the bar. That was nice. A simple, uncomplicated flirt. Nothing serious.

I headed to the bar and sat down, ordering a beer. I turned on the stool, back against the bar and looked at the band. They were pretty terrible and were trying to make up for it with a show that involved pouring fake blood on themselves. The mosh pit was mostly empty, with just one guy jumping around in front of them. I had to give them props for trying in the face of utter disinterest.

I turned back to the bar and sipped my drink. I was not interested in watching them and they were too loud to chat with the bartender, someone I was vaguely friendly with and would occasionally talk about music with. I would just have to wait for them to take a break.

I was halfway through the beer when someone sat down beside me. I glanced over and it was the girl. She waved the bartender over and he brought her a glass of whiskey on ice. She was really leaning into this rock girl thing it seemed.

She leaned towards me and I couldn't help but take a quick look down her top as it hung away from her body. She was wearing a grey, see through bra, and I could make out bars piercing through both nipples. She put her hand on my shoulder, pulling me closer to her and spoke into my ear so I could hear her over the band.

"I remember you," she said.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Really? Sure it's me you are thinking of?"

"If you are the hot guy who fucked April in the alley, then I remember you. April and I still text. We haven't hooked up again since, though." She sipped her drink.

"Then I guess you do remember me. I remember you too. But not your name. Sorry. I didn't get to go home with you like April did."

"It's Julia!" Even with her lips by my ear she had to shout. Julia. That was it. I knew it started with a J.

"Hi Julia! Jake! That's me!"

"Yeah. I know. Mr. Hawthorne. So," she said, gulping down the rest of her drink. "Wanna go fuck? I need to be choked!"

I blinked. This request, made this way, was new to me.

"Choked?"

"Yeah! Choked! Spanked! Fucked so hard I'm a drooling mess! You up for it?"

I finished my beer and stood up.

"You live close?" I asked, putting my leather jacket back on.

"Sure! Follow me!" she waved to the bartender and took my hand leading me out of the bar.

The fresh air hit me as soon as we exited, a relief from the thick warm, vaguely musty air of the bar. I took a deep breath.

"Ok,' I said, not having to shout out here. "Lead the way."

Julia held my hand, walking quickly. Now that she was not behind the table I could see that she was wearing a red and black skirt that came down just below her ass. She had on Fishnet stockings that ended halfway up her thighs below the hem of the skirt. They were artfully, carefully torn to give them that punk rock look. She had on thick soled combat boots that gave her a couple inches but she still stood a few inches below my 5 foot 10.

"So you do this often?" I asked.

"What? Do I do what often?"

"Ask guys you just met to take you home and choke and fuck you?"

"Not too often," she said, smiling at me. "Only guys I like the looks of. I'm bi, but mostly go for girls. So, not often at all."

"Well," I said. "Aren't I the lucky one?"

"You bet your ass you are," she said, cackling.

She was not lying when she said she lived close. We walked only a block one way and turned, walking another half block before she took out her keys and walked towards the entrance of a building.

It was a run down brick building, like most in the neighbourhood. I could see signs of gentrification creeping into the area. High end coffee shops, and a couple of galleries, but for the most part it was resisting it. This building was an example of the resistance. There were shutters down on the first floor commercial spaces, and those were covered with graffiti. She shoved the door open and it led to a narrow dark staircase.

"I'm on the third floor. No elevator. Gonna have to walk, old man," she teased.

"Old man?!" I said with mock incredulity. I grabbed her shoulder and spun her pushing her against the wall. I gripped her chin and tilted her head up to look at me. I kissed her, mashing my lips into hers, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She responded to the kiss in kind, enthusiastically.

I put my hand on her thigh, below the hem of her skirt and pushed upwards, between her legs. She had on some kind of g string panties and I pressed the fabric against her sex, rubbing her clit. She moaned into my mouth.

As I kissed her I hooked the panties to the side and pushed my fingers between the lips of her pussy. She was already damp, but I figured I could do better than that.

I raised my fingers to her lips and pushed the pointer and middle ones into her mouth. She sucked on them obediently looking at me with her large eyes. I pulled them out with a pop and then moved them down and pushed them both into her cunt. She sighed and rocked her head back, eyes closed, back of her head against the wall behind her.

"That's the second time your fingers have been in my cunt, you know, Mr. Hawthorne," she said.

It was true. I had almost forgotten that while I fucked April in the alley and Julia had watched I had fingered her.

"Then it's time for my cock, don't you think?"

"It sure is. C'mon." she said, making as if to move away from me, up the stairs.

My fingers were still in her and I used my other hand to push her back against the wall.

"In a minute," I said. She looked up at me biting her lip, slightly unsure. I got the feeling that usually she was in control of these things in her life.

I pushed my fingers deeper and pressed my thumb against her clit. I gripped the front of her shirt with my free hand and suddenly yanked, tearing it. It fell open, now a vest rather than a shirt. She moaned.

I pushed my hand into her bra and pulled her right breast out of the see through fabric cup. It was firm and perky. Her nipple was rock hard, and the bar piercing glinted in the low light of the stairwell. I pinched the nipple and felt her thighs clamp on my hand. I pressed my thumb against her clit and rubbed as I tugged the nipple, lifting it, using it to lift the breast. I knew it must hurt but the way she moaned and squirmed, along with the increasing wetness between her legs let me know she was enjoying it.