My Side Slut, April Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her breast and slipped my fingers out of her. She whimpered with disappointment when it did that. I grabbed the flimsy fabric of her panties and yanked, tearing these as well, making the triangle that covered her pussy dangle from the elastic around her waist, like a strange belt.

"Take this old man upstairs," I demanded.

"Fuck," she groaned. "Yeah. This was a good idea."

She turned and began walking up the stairs ahead of me. She did not put her breast back into her bra. I could see the bare globe of her ass as she climbed and I reached up and slapped my hand down on it hard, making it jiggle with the force. She yelped and jumped but looked over her shoulder at me grinning.

"That's the idea," she said, and started hurrying up the stairs.

I grinned and followed.

Julia's apartment was a very large studio. At some point in the past it must have been some kind of warehouse space, but it had long ago been converted into a wide open living space. There were some mismatched chairs and couches pushed together in one area around an old tube television which was hooked up (ironically, I'm sure) to an old VCR. A large bed with an ornate iron headboard was against the far wall under large arched leaded windows. There was a small kitchen and dining table. In the corner there was a digital camera on a tripod. The rest of the space seemed to be taken up with a large work table and chunks of fabric, pottery, and clay. Julia was an artist, it seemed.

"Want a drink?" she asked me, crossing to the living room area.

"Sure," I said. "Nice space you have here."

"Thanks," she said, grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels and two glasses which she clinked ice into. "My grandparents pay for it. Grandpa always wanted to be an artist so I think he's living vicariously through me."

I looked at her art and then away. It might have been good. I knew very little about art.

She handed me the glass and we clinked them together. She had done nothing to fix her clothing so her top still hung open and her breast was still out. She looked sexy in her dishevelled state, and I wanted to grab her and suck her nipple into my mouth.

She smiled watching me openly ogle her. I reached my hand towards her but she stepped back.

"I meant it," she said.

"Meant what?" I asked, slightly frustrated.

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me. I want you to leave bruises. I want you to choke me. With your cock and your hands. Can you do that? Are you up to it?"

I didn't say anything. I just sipped my drink, set it down and reached out, grabbing a handful of her hair, making a fist in it at her scalp. I yanked her towards me, kissing her again forcefully, then pulling back, making her look straight up at the ceiling. I licked along her throat.

"That camera," I said, turning her head so that she looked at the digital camera on the tripod. "That thing work? I want a video of this. I'll show it to April."

"It does," she said, breathing heavily now.

"Go get it. Bring it here."

She crossed the room, checked something on it, and aimed it at me where I leaned against her Kitchen Counter.

"It's recording. It has hours of room so we can just carry it around if we move," she said, walking towards me.

"Stop," I said. She stopped. "Get on your hands and knees. Crawl towards me."

She did as I said. As she crawled, the free tit hung and swung below her. I moved so I was in profile to the camera, making sure to give April a good show. Julia crawled to kneel in front of me.

"If you want me to fuck the shit out of you," I said looking down at Julia, slowly unbuckling my belt, "you had better ask for it."

"Please," she said immediately. "Please fuck me up, Mr. Hawthorne. Please."

There was real need in her voice and in the eyes that looked up at me. I looped my belt through itself and dropped the loop over her head so it rested loosely on her shoulders.

"Take out my cock."

Julia reached up and unbuttoned my jeans, lowered my zipper. I had not bothered putting on underwear and my cock sprung free.7.5 inches long and thick, the swollen purple head half hidden by the uncut foreskin.

I tugged lightly at the belt and Julia understood what to do. She opened her mouth and sucked the head into it. It was hot and wet. I groaned at the feeling of her beginning to suck, her tongue running along the underside of my shaft.

I put my hand on the back of her head and thrust suddenly, shoving myself into her throat, getting as deep as I could. I pulled back and slammed forward again, this time shoving on the back of her head, forcing her face closer to my stomach, nose touching this time. I could feel her throat working the head of my cock.

I held her there and looked over at the camera grinning evilly at it, knowing that April would see this. I knew that having this done to her did not interest my slut, but also knew that she would often masterbate to porn like this.

Julia was gagging more now, face getting red, tears streaming down her cheeks, smearing her makeup. Finally she brought her hands up and pushed on my hips, begging for air. I held her a moment longer before releasing the pressure on the back of her head. She pulled back with a gasp, drool pouring down her chin onto her chest, strings of it connecting her mouth and my cock. She gasped for breath but then grabbed my hips and plunged me back into her throat.

I fucked her throat mercelessly for a few minutes, occasionally letter her get a breath.

"Finger your slut cunt!" I demanded as I face fucked her, and she complied, hand between her legs, playing with herself under the short skirt. She was moaning and each time I let her breathe she pulled me back in.

Finally I pulled out of her mouth and pulled on the belt, tightening it. Her eyes went wide, but she rubbed her clit more furiously and looked up at me with lust filled eyes.

"Gonna...Gonna...cum..." she moaned at me.

"Stop!" I demanded. "Not yet!"

She whimpered but did as she was told, kneeling there. I could see a pool of wetness that had dripped out of her on the floor between her legs. I surprised myself then and slapped her across her face. It was not that hard, but the sound of my palm on her cheek was loud.

I stopped, concerned I had gotten carried away but she smiled at me.

"Good," she said. "I told you to fuck me up!"

I yanked on the belt making her stand. She had given me the go ahead for this. I was just along for the strange ride. I pushed her back against the counter and nudged her legs apart. I quickly found the clasp of her skirt and undid it, letting it fall to the floor. I yanked and tore away the last of her panties. She was aimed at the camera, on display for it.

I lifted the belt off of her neck and used it to quickly tie her hands behind her back. I was not that experienced at any of this and it was a clumsy knot that anyone could get out of if they tried, but Julia did not.

I stepped to Julia's side and gripped her throat with one hand, making her look at the camera. With the other one a started to rub her clit. She began to moan, her legs widening. I slid fingers in her and pounded them in and out of her cunt before pulling them out and shoving all four fingers of my hand into her mouth, holding it open.

"You like this, whore?" I asked. "You like being a useless slut for me?"

"Fuck yes," she moaned. "I'm your whore. I'm your slut. I'm whatever you want me to be."

I shoved my fingers back into her, moving them fast, making her groan.

"Gonna.." she moaned.

"Not yet!" I shouted at her. I pulled my fingers out of her and then slapped her exposed tit, she shrieked and jumped as my palm slapped across the hard nipple.

"Oh god," she cried out. "Please, can I cum?"

I hauled her other tit out of the bra and slapped that one as well. Then fingers in her until she almost came, then slapping her breasts. Both were bright red, nipples hard as rocks.

"Please! Please! Please!" she was begging.

I shoved my fingers in her and squeezed the sides of her neck, cutting off her blood flow but not her breath. I fingered her hard and shouted in her face.

"Cum, you whore!"

She shrieked as she came, thighs clamping together, face red, eyes squeezed shut. She moaned as she came on my fingers. Finally after a last shuddering aftershock from her climax I pulled my fingers out of her, let go of her throat and let her drop to the floor.

She lay there in a ball, shuddering and moaning as she came down. After a moment she looked up at me and smiled through tears.

"Thank you," she said, finally. "I'm glad I brought you home."

I sat down beside her and lifted her head into my lap, running my fingers through her hair.

"I hope I didn't get too carried away," I said. I was honestly worried. This was all out of my wheelhouse.

"You did great," she said. "I mean it. And... The night's not done. Look at this."

She turned her head and sucked the head of my still hard cock into her mouth.

"You haven't cum yet."

I stood and helped her stand and grabbed the camera, carrying it, setting it down aimed at the bed. Julia followed and crawled onto the bed. She pulled her bra and shreds of shirt off and tossed them on the floor.

"You don't need to be as rough this time," she said. "Buuuuuut.... Feel free to go where your mind takes you. I'm yours to use tonight. I'm your slut."

I tossed my shirt to the side as well and climbed into bed with her. She gripped the sides of my head and kissed me hungrily. I broke the kiss, took her by her shoulders, tossed her down on the bed, on hands and knees, facing away from me, face aimed at the camera.

I moved behind her and gripped my cock. She was still dripping wet and I met little resistance as I pushed into her cunt. She groaned and I moaned as the heat engulfed me. I pulled back and slammed forward, making her ass shake with the impact. And again. And again. I couldn't fuck this girl gently, it seemed.

Each thrust made her cry out. My fingers dug into her hips. As I fucked her I wound back and slapped her ass, which made her jump and her cunt grip my cock. I spanked both her ass cheeks as i fucked her, making them angry red, covered in hand shaped welts.

As I picked up steam I reached forward and gripped her neck, arching her back towards me, putting her on display. I reached around and used the other hand to rub her clit as I pounded into her.

Soon she was moaning and crying out.

"Going to... Again...Going.." She shouted the words between groans.

"Cum on my cock, slut!" I shouted. "Cum for me!" At that moment I bit down on her shoulder, not hard enough to break the skin but enough that she shouted out in lust and surprise.

She did, body shaking as I fucked her. She was shrieking now, no words just sounds of lust. I did not slow my thrusts. As she climaxed I shoved her face forward into the mattress and railed into her. It was not long before I was chasing my own orgasm.

I was on the verge. I felt my balls tighten. Just before I burst I squeezed the base of my cock and pulled out of her. I shoved her so she fell over onto her back. She knew what to do and opened her mouth, ready for my cum.

I hurried around her naked body on my knees and aimed at her mouth, pumping twice then releasing a heavy spray of cum directly into the open orifice as I groaned. I moved the head of my cock and aimed at her face, above her mouth and sprayed again, thick creamy liquid splashing across her nose and eyes, down her cheeks. I had enough left to turn and shoot across her tits, bright red from the slaps I had rained on them earlier.

I was spent, breathing heavily, rocking back to sit on my heels.

"Damn," I said finally.

"Yeah," she said laying there.

"You look good covered in cum," I said.

"Thank you."

"Don't move," I told her and grabbed my phone and took some photos of her laying there, red with welts, makeup smeared with tears and spit and now cum.

"Ok," I said. "You can clean up."

She got up and went into the bathroom to wash up and I texted the photos to April.

Video to come later - I texted.

Julia returned and climbed into bed with me. I put my arm around her and we lay back.

"That video," I said.

"Right," she said and reached for a small remote on her bedside table. I suspected this was not the first time she had filmed her bed. She aimed it at the camera, pressed a button and the red recording light went off. "If you want I can edit it into a better video. I'm pretty good at that."

"That would be great," I said and ran my fingers over the indented bite mark on her shoulder. This was going to bruise badly, I thought. Julia shivered.

"Maybe April can come over and we can all watch it together?" Julia suggested.

"That would be great," I said. I would like that.

My phone vibrated. April had texted me back.

Amazing she wrote. I can't wait to see it! I come home tomorrow! I cant wait to see you!!!

I grinned. It had been fun playing with these young sluts, but nothing compared to my side slut, April.

+++++