All Comments on 'My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 03'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bratzgirl82Bratzgirl82about 1 year ago

This was so good! I would love a section from kyle鈥檚 perspective 馃槈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Brings back a memory of my best friend in grad school. We were (are) both straight, but a massage changed all of that and we ended up blowing each other.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Honestly, I thought this might get a bit ugly on Sean's part, really glad you had him handle things this way. That contract thing seemed fair and was even drawn up in a friendly manner. All of that makes this slow, steady build into getting what Sean wants from Kyle smolderingly hot. It seems a little one sided that you gave me a nice big hardon and all I can give you is another *****s, maybe you need a contract too. ;-)

Bobcom62Bobcom62about 1 year ago

Hot story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story, but I guess I expected something different. I don't feel that blackmail thing at all. It's obvious that Kyle is a closeted gay, he was the one starting gay tease, and the blackmail is enjoyable for him, it's just an excuse for him. He should be punished for cheating, not praised as a wonderful friend and showered with great blowjobs. So the plotline core lost its strength.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lot of "Gonna shot my load!" :)

:

"Now watch me shoot my load! I promise this time I won't shoot on you, but I have a huge load that has been cooking up over the last hour as I watched you sleep... and watching your cock get hard, so... imma bust, but I need you to watch me. Watch my huge, donkey dick, shoot this load, bro! OK?"

"Sure bro! Shoot that load! Milk that huge cock of yours, stud! Fuck, imma join you!"

"Fuck yah, Kyle. Shooting this load for you, roomie! You got me so worked up, bro! Gonna shoot this load... right... now!"

I bet you wrote that with your hand on your dick ;) And I bet you shot your load!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an excellent story. Thanks and look forward to chapter 4

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

This was better than I thought it would be as I too was worried Sean would take the payment thing too far. But he did well and focused on both of their character responsibilities and rights in the contract. He spent mucho time on that massage even though he had an exam the subsequent day and it obviously meant a lot to Kyle.

I like that Kyle is already being truthful and humble about never having a friend like Sean, despite the current difficult situation, and the way you told it I don鈥檛 get the impression that he said it to manipulate Sean. So nice job!

I think I would have to agree with Bratzgirl82 that a few chapters from Kyle鈥檚 perspective would be hot. Lastly, thank you for changing the wording of your request to vote. But it is another 5 star chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This could have gotten tense, combative and kinda ugly but it didn鈥檛. It seemed respectful, honest, intimate, and hot (just like the rules themselves). I loved that and am so happy it didn鈥檛 go as I fear/expected it might. Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rated 5 stars and looking forward to the next chapter. I don't mind a smidge of consent issues in my fiction (or a lot of issues if the protagonist knows they're the villain and is having an outstandingly written villain arch, redemption optional) but since this is currently trying to be two teenage idiots figuring out where the lines are for themselves I'd love to see a more scenes where Kyle calls for a hard stop on activity A and they manage to pull off activity B instead- all the better if Sean is desperately wanting activity A but doesn't actively pressure and Kyle eventually gives consent to try again. A HEA ending where Kyle starts paying for tuition with oral sex and they keep up some sort of relationship into junior year would be amazing too but I know you don't tend to have your stories run that long into the future...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And I wish it did become more combative, difficult, than just I do you, you do me

Do you know LOVE AT CROW CREEK story? A great inspiration on how to create complicated stories!

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for your comments!!

Quick general comments. We have chapters 4&5 written and are editing now. We will have a lot more friction between the guys as well as confusion, doubt and certainty sex. So I am confident from reading your assessments that if you stay with us, you will enjoy the ride and the struggle between these boys. At least I hope you will.

AlwaysDissingDaddiesAlwaysDissingDaddiesabout 1 year ago

Good continuation, hot sex, although it's not about blackmail anymore, just two roomies having consensual sex. Being rewarded for cheating with the best blowjob of his life made the title irrelevant. It doesn't cost Kyle anything, it only gained him hot sex.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

I finally could read the two last chapters, and I liked the massage scene very much.

It was very toned down and almost silent, which made it more arousing.

Some parts were very sensuous, so great job with that, keep it up!

I always struggle in smut stories when people talk too much during sex, so for me, toning it down really made the whole situation more intense and sensual.

On page 3 some words got glued together: I lieon, it'stime, leaveit, it's sometimes error during copying file from Word to Lit.

5**** stars from me, you really surprised me pleasantly with the massage scene, good luck with the next chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very cool story and touching on many aspects important for a human being, including respect, trust, honesty, security and coexistence in peace as in everyday existence among other people. You wonderfully described the struggle between Kyle and Sean for your Self and yourself, who will be superior to whom, or maybe coexistence on equal terms. I really like the description of the guys getting closer to each other, breaking individual boundaries and the last one where Sean's massage leads to Kyle sucking and swallowing his cum. I am very much looking forward to the next parts of this story and how the fate and friendship between Sean and Kyle will develop.

If I could, I'd give you 7 or 8 stars. Greetings from Poland, SissyBoy from Warsaw. 馃摉馃グ

Bardzo fajna historia i poruszaj膮ca wiele aspekt贸w wa偶nych dla cz艂owieka w tym szacunek, zaufanie, szczero艣膰, bezpiecze艅stwo oraz wsp贸lne wsp贸艂偶ycie w pokoju jak w codziennym istnieniu w艣r贸d innych ludzi. Wspaniale opisa艂e艣 walk臋 pomi臋dzy Kyle'm a Seanem o swoje Ja i samego siebie, kto b臋dzie nad kim g贸rowa艂 a w艂a艣nie mo偶e wsp贸lne wsp贸艂偶ycie na r贸wnych prawach. Bardzo podoba Mi si臋 opis zbli偶ania si臋 ch艂opak贸w do siebie, prze艂amywania poszczeg贸lnych granic i tej ostatniej gdzie masa偶 wykonany przez Seana, doprowadza do obci膮gania i po艂kni臋cia spermy przez niego Kyle'a. Bardzo z wielkim zainteresowaniem i niecierpliwo艣ci膮 czekam na kolejne cz臋艣ci tej historii i jak potocz膮 si臋 losy oraz przyja藕艅 pomi臋dzy Seanem a Kyle'am. Jakbym m贸g艂 to da艂bym Ci nawet 7 czy 8 gwiazdek. Pozdrawiam z Polski, SissyBoy z Warszawy. 馃摉馃グ

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year agoAuthor

@eraj Thank you so much for the kind words. This series is undoubtedly developing more thoroughly as each chapter comes to life. Just submitted Chapter 4 so it should go live on Sunday, and in the middle of editing chapter 5 and I just started chapter 6 today! I hope folks will heed the warning but also enjoy this journey with all of us. Your support means a lot, thank you!

@SissyBoy Aww THANK you so much for your note and pulling out deeper meaning. I wanted to stretch myself with this series and take folks on a journey and be completely different than my last roommate series. Your comments make me believe that I am on the right track and that means the world to me.

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughts10 months ago

This story is on the right side of dirty. It's also incredibly hot and kind of sweet even if there's blackmail involved. I obviously wouldn't condone this in real life, but that's part of what makes it fun and sexy. Kyle seems really lonely. In fact, both boys have a sadness about them that comes through even if it isn't explicitly talked about much. This is a hell of a story and I'm excited to read the rest of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean