My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica庐 experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move up to his butt and start massaging. This time I pull his cheeks apart a few times, exposing his hole while doing so. He is completely relaxed now, so I tell him... "It's time for me to do the front now," slapping his ass, "roll over so I can finish by getting the front."

Tired, it is after midnight now, he rolls over and his cock is hard and I jump back on this time, I sit down on his lap as his hard cock lays between my cheeks. FUCK. Keep it together Sean! YES, I would love to have him penetrate me, but not tonight. Not yet. Soon though. I remind myself that sometimes you have to eat your vegetables before you have a big juicy steak.

I take the oil and get into massaging his pecs and at some point, while doing this he opens his eyes and stares right at me. "This feels really good. Thank you, Roomie... I didn't know how much I needed this. This season has wrecked my body." I keep working his pecs as my cock surges and gets extra hard on his stomach. Whew, I have to control myself. I move down a bit and expose his cock and my cock lying together, right beside each other. Nice. Damn, I am going to have to draw this later.

He is dripping now, as am I. So I have to do it. I stroke some of my pre-cum out of my cock and then reach down for his cock and start stroking him. I am watching his face and I can tell he is struggling with this as there is a slight grimace but also a slight smile. I add some oil to my hand and I keep stroking him. I can see he is already getting close to shooting, but not quite yet. I have something else planned.

I keep stroking him as the oil starts to dry up, but I get situated and pull his legs apart so that I can lay down in between his legs as I continue to stroke his cock. I take him to the edge of shooting several times and he keeps his eyes closed tight. As he gets close to shooting his hips come up off the bed as if he was begging me to let him cum. Not yet my friend. Not quite yet.

I can tell that it'stime. He is going to have to cum soon and I have a plan for that. His cock was getting kinda dry, which was my plan. I move up a bit and in my slow stroke I come up and I spit down on his cock. As he hears that he opens his eyes and his mouth hangs open. I get ready to spit again. This time I take my mouth down to the tip of the crown of his cock and then spit, letting it slowly run down his cock as I catch it with my hand and rub it in. He keeps a close watch on me and we lock eyes.

I then center on his cock and I take him into my mouth. Kyle gasps but says nothing as I push myself down onto his cock. Just the faint taste of baby oil, but overtaken by the wonderful taste of his precum. Kyle's cock is now in my mouth and slowly sinking down into my throat as I align myself to take as much of his cock as I can. Kyle grabs the blanket protecting his bedding and clenches his fists as I start to bob up and down on his cock.

"Holy fuck. Holy... fuck," he says, finally able to make sense of what is happening, or just enjoying it, who knows. Damn he tastes good. I do some of my best work on this cock. See, I learned some time ago the difference between a good blow job and an exceptional blow job can be boiled down into two words. Tongue. Placement. If you want your guy to know you are giving him your best work, that this, right now, is the best fucking blowjob he will ever get, then you better heed my instructions. You keep your tongue in contact with his cock from the tip down as far as you can go and you keep it there. You make sure that as you bob up and down, you keep applying a soft but decent amount of suction to keep your tongue in contact with every nerve ending of his beautiful cock. I use all my tricks, including that one. I want him to know how good a blow job can be, how good it can be when the person blowing you WANTS to be blowing you. I want him to enjoy this, I need him to enjoy this because I want him to want more.

I bring him close two more times and just before he nears climax the second time I dive down onto his balls and lick every single inch of his low hangers, taking in that musk. The musk that I have craved since he wiped it across my face a few days ago. Fuck he is all man.

That's it. The fun is over, I am going to get his load. I have earned this load. It is near 1am in the morning and both of us need some sleep and I need his load. So I go to work.

"Fuck, bro. Damn. dude, I'm gonna... dude seriously I'm gonna... dude you gotta pull off... oh shit... here I ..." he says, completely out of breath as he shoots a massive load right down my throat. I feel him pulse 5 times, then I pull back a bit as I do want to taste some of this potent man juice. Feeling each pulse of his cock my with tongue is heaven. As I pull back, at least two shots land on my tongue and damn it if it doesn't taste better than anything I have ever had before. My straight football player roomie just came down my throat, fuck that was hot.

I am nearly ready to shoot. I grab some baby oil and straighten up onto my knees as I stroke myself, and within 5 strokes I shoot a huge load that I aim to hit the blanket between his legs, but two shots do hit his nuts. Fuck if that wasn't so hot. But I can't have him freak out, so, battling my post-orgasm bliss, I quickly wipe it up as he is still coming down from his own huge orgasm.

I stand up and I clean up as much as I can. Kyle just lies there, not moving, trying to get his breathing under control. After a moment, he opens his eyes and looks at me.

"I assume I fulfilled my first 'payment' to you with that, right?" Kyle says, dryly.

"Yah, that was good for me." I don't want to press him too hard on this, but I know I have to get him to break out of the spiral I can tell his brain is engaging in right now.

"Dude, I know you enjoyed that too. It doesn't make you gay. It doesn't make you anything except horny. Anyhow, with that huge load you shot, it had to have felt good, you have to admit that. Remember, honesty."

He struggles with this; I can tell from his face that he doesn't want to say this, but he then says, really softly, "Yah, that was good." So I leaveit there; I don't want to press him any further, at least not right now.

Kyle gets up and heads into the shower. I hear the shower turn on and he stays in there for quite some time. While he is in the shower, I pull off the blanket that I used to protect his bed. I fold it up and place it back on the top shelf of my closet, as we may need that again.

I crawl into bed. I'm still hard, but I lieon top of my bed and then realize I should return the kindness he showed me, so I hop up and turn on his lamp beside his bed so he can see where he is going when he comes back in the room.

He finally comes back into the room. My side is completely dark but I'm sure he can see me. He averts his eyes and lies down in his bed and covers himself with his sheet. Then he flops back over, turns off his light, and then resumes his position facing his wall. Fuck, I hope this isn't going to be weird.

Shit... did I go too far? Damn it. I did, I went too far. I shouldn't be doing this. His cheating doesn't mean - shouldn't mean - that he becomes my sex toy. Fuck. What have I done? Jesus, I am such an ass. But damn it, his body is hot and fuck if I can't still taste his cum in my mouth.

I am spiraling in my feels right now, regretting what I have done and then I hear him.

"Sean?"

"Yah?"

"That massage was the best thing I have ever experienced and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. So thanks for that...beanpole."

"You are welcome, roomie. I can't believe how tight your muscles were. I am glad it felt good."

"Sean?"

"Yah."

"The rules are in place, right?"

"Yes, all 4 of them. You are good with that, right?"

"Yah. I am." he says, then takes a deep breath. The pause is only a few seconds, but a million thoughts race through my mind. I just know that this is where he's gonna tell me he hates me now. He finally continues, "...So that was the best blowjob of my life. Thanks for that too. Night."

Whoa. That was more than I was expecting. So he isn't freaking out, at least not too bad. Whew. OK, maybe I can now stop spiraling.

"Goodnight, Kyle."

The Morning After...

We both wake up just before our alarms go off at 8am, and struggle to come to life. Kyle seems especially somber today, fuck I hope it is not because of last night!

Shit I can't worry myself with that, it was fun. I KNOW he had fun too, whether or not he is up in his head about this or not, he HAD. A. BLAST.

He is certainly more of a morning person than I am, but isn't as talkative as usual. Luckily he isn't grouchy at all. I hop in the shower as I am smelling way too much like baby oil to be seen in public. Takes me only a few minutes; as I am showering, Kyle comes in to take a piss and brush his teeth, having showered the night before. He has such a heavy flow, so manly.

Mid brushing I hop out of the shower and start to dry myself off. We bump into each other a few times and something has changed. He isn't as jumpy, but the air between us seems a bit thicker than before.

I'm finally dressed and ready to head out, as I see Kyle pull on a pair of basketball shorts sans underwear. Jesus, he was planning on freeballing all day today? As I toss a few things into my backpack including my laptop I say to him, "Hey, roomie. Have a good day!"

"What, oh yah, you too Beanpole. You... too," Kyle says in an exceptionally weighty and sexy early morning voice that I swear got my nuts to shake.

I walk past him and playfully slap him on his ass and say, "I'll see you after practice then!" I don't want to gauge his reaction, I just head out and keep on trucking. After all, he has a lot going on between his ears this morning and I need to give him space about it. He will soon realize this is all for the best... Right?

---------------------------

Thank you for reading Chapter 3! Please take a moment and rate our work as that will help us SOO MUCH, oh and leave us a comment! We love hearing from you and learning what you would like to see from these hot roommates! You can also drop me a personal comment as well and if you leave me your email address I promise to reply to all emails.

Huge thanks to my friend, editor and writing partner TrappedintheCl0set for this epic team up!

Stay tuned for chapter 4 which we plan to release within the week and to continue with a chapter-a-week release until the grand finale in chapter 6!