My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finish drying myself off as Kyle is already sound asleep. He looks so vulnerable, sleeping so soundly. I know he didn't mean those ugly things, I just know it. He isn't that person... at least not anymore. He is helpless and needs someone to take care of him, not asshole friends who will just drop his ass and leave. I pick up my phone, look back over at Kyle and start looking for some stuff and when I find it, I turn off my phone and set it down. Then I immediately turn my attention back to the sleeping adonis not three feet away from me.

Working off of memory, I pull out my sketch pad and begin drawing us in the shower together. The mirror that faced the shower if you looked just right gave me a perfect angle to draw this from. My right hand seems to move without thought as I spend more time drawing Kyle. Every curve, his hard cock poking straight out in front of him and my arms around his waist. As I draw myself I leave me most as a dream or if a printer has run out of toner with faint lines running off the side of the page. My focus, both in this drawing and in this game we are playing, is focused solely on Kyle.

As I finish the sketch, I sign this one. No matter what happens to this, I want credit for it. Credit for the drawing, sure. But the moment, too. This would never have happened if we hadn't built up to it. Sure he was drunk, but his guard would never have been lowered to the point where he was this comfortable, alcohol or no, for me to slide my large cock in between his perfectly muscled ass. Never. Would. Have. Happened. So yeah, I signed this. I deserve this.

I know with no hesitation that it's now time for the next part of my plan.

The Next Morning

I wake up naturally, about 10 minutes before my alarm and just spend a moment lounging in my bed wishing that it wasn't morning just yet. I lose that fight and soon Kyle's alarm is going off like a screeching harpy not 3 feet away from me. So slow to react, he finally reaches his phone, fumbles with it a few times and finally shuts it off.

I lean up and prop myself up on my pillows as I slowly start to come to life. Kyle flings his legs over the bed and greets me with a groggy "Morning, beanpole!" He pulls himself and tries to stand up and then falls right back onto his bed.

"Holy SHIT... how the hell did I ever even get back here last night? Wait, how did I get naked and into bed?"

"Your 'bros' yeeted your ass into the room last night and then disappeared. You were soaked in beer and puke when you got here so I helped you into the shower, got you cleaned up and put your drunk ass to bed," I said dripping of judgment and hatred of morning conversations.

"Oh shit. Wait. Oh shit! You didn't like rape me or anything did you?" He says this with no joking tone at all in his voice. After everything we've been through, he's going to just throw that demeaning accusation out there. He successfully stands up this time, and reaches back to check his ass. "Fuck bro, you didn't do any weird shit to me, did you? 'Cuz that is not OK! For real, bro!"

This enrages me. "What the fuck are you talking about, 'bro!' Don't you dare go there asshole!" I manage to stand up by this point and I am not having his shit today, but I am also not willing to freak out like the other day. I have a damn test to worry about today.

"Look, you ungrateful son of a bitch! Your boys dropped your stinky ass at our door last night covered in dried beer and puke. As drunk as you were, you likely caused both. Since you couldn't even talk I took your ass into the shower, apologized for the noise and commotion to Max and then I stripped your ass down and hosed you off." I say this and walk over to the bag that I sealed his nasty clothes in and toss them to him.

"Go ahead, open that up and see how GREAT you smelled. So instead of letting you fall into your bed and stink up MY ROOM, yes, I hosed you down." Thinking about this and seeing his face shift a bit, I calm down a bit as I continue. "Look, I was hoping that I would get a 'thank you, Sean for taking care of me last night'. But instead I get accused of raping you? Kyle, I honor our rules and last night and just this morning you broke them again. Seriously, this is your last warning. Call me a fag again and we are done. Do we understand each other?"

Kyle's body is slouching a bit now, he can't seem to look me in the face. I don't know why he has to act the ass like this. "Jesus, Sean. I am sorry. Yah, thanks for taking care of me...I didn't realize..." he says, clearly thinking hard about what he is going to say next. "I don't really remember any of this but you are a solid friend for helping me get cleaned up. I am ... look I am sorry."

"Yah, you sure looked sorry last night. Those bitches really fucked with your head didn't they? I'm sorry for that, but your meathead friend was right, you shouldn't treat them like you do. Anyhow, I have to rush... let me grab the bathroom first."

I say this as he walks over and starts chugging a Gatorade from the fridge, likely to combat the hangover he is clearly struggling through. I am in the bathroom for a few minutes; I do all the essentials and come out to get dressed. Kyle walks past me and gives me a friendly but labored smile and uses the facilities.

Fully dressed and needing coffee more than I have ever needed anything, I throw everything into my backpack, hoping I will just have enough time to satiate my coffee craving. Kyle returns to the room looking a bit more relaxed. Walking to his closet area he starts pulling out clothes for the day and then applies deodorant.

Backpack hoisted over my shoulder, I walk past Kyle and playfully slap his ass. "Hey, it's cool that your dad taught you how to clean your asshole like that, I had to learn on my own. I have something fun for us tonight, so be sure to be here by 10pm. See ya, roomie!"

I honestly wish I had the correct vocabulary to describe the look on his face as he desperately tried to process the two bits of information I had just dropped on him. It was priceless and I just know this will eat at him all day today. Thinking about me and my plans for 10pm is exactly what I need him to be doing all day.

Back in the 609

I get back to our room a bit earlier than normal tonight. The test we had in my last class was a 'once you are complete you can leave' type of thing so I grabbed myself a late lunch and headed back.

I made quick work of setting up the plans for tonight, which included washing Kyle's clothes that I soiled with my leaky cock. I knew he would be at practice rather late tonight as it was not only weight day but also a full-on practice as the coach was kicking their asses since their less-than-stellar performance last Saturday.

Since I finish cleaning up early, I decide to head over and watch them practice. I meet up with one of my girlfriends that I went to high school with and bring her along with me as a bit of cover for watching the boys practice.

"Sarah, stop being such a twat, everything will be fine," I say to her as she keeps prattling on about a guy catching her looking at him. "Besides, I have learned that most guys actually get a kick out of catching someone checking them out, so he likely enjoyed it! Oh shit! There is Kyle!"

"Which one?" She says rapping her attention to the field almost as if she was a dog and someone pointed out a squirrel.

"Calm down, thirsty! He is a total womanizer and certainly not your type!" I say downplaying it all as I don't want to sound... well... weird. "He is the one at the 30 yard line, shirtless with black hair." Damn he has a great ass! Shit, my finger slid into that virgin hole of his last night! As I think this, my cock starts to wake up.

"Oh wait, that one? Damn, he is hot. You scored this year, lucky!" She says to me as she sips her green tea concoction that she made us stop for on the way into the Tigue.

Our chat continues about nothing really as I pull out a fresh sketchbook, having safely decided to leave the other tucked away in our room. I get to work sketching and Sarah keeps babbling on and on about nothing.

After about 45 minutes of this, Sarah has grown tired of just sitting here and decides she wants to head to the library, both to do some research for her paper and to get some time to spy the new library assistant that has caught her attention. So we head out. I'm fairly happy that I nearly completed three sketches. All I had left to do was fill in some of the finer details when I get back to the room, and I can do that by memory.

We hug out our goodbyes and I head back to the room as it is starting to get dark. My plan is ready and I will execute it to the best of my ability tonight.

After having to traipse across campus and over to the practice facility, I am rather sweaty, so as I cool off, I decide to take a shower. I wash up and take my time in the shower.

Phillip interrupts me as I lather up for the second time and asks if he can take a piss; I grunt an approval to him. Don't get me wrong, these guys are fine, but they are boring as fuck and never seem interested in anything. Try as I might I could never get them to engage in any conversation I was able to come up with.

Without seeming like a perv but curious to get a glimpse of his cock, as he starts to piss I ask him, "So how was your day? Any big plans for tonight?"

He exhales as a steady stream comes flowing out of him from a more than impressive cock! He seems semi hard as he releases. "Damn, I have had to piss for the last hour," he says, fully exhaling. "Wait, oh... yah, good day. Nothing really planned. I have some calculus work that I want to get ahead on and was just going to hit the sack early. You?"

Damn, this was the most he has said to me this entire week! AND I get to obsess about his cock! And what a great cock it is! He is uncut! Damn, a nice foreskin that covers his head but peeled back nicely as he let go. I've always been fascinated by uncut guys, I guess it the 'I want what I don't have' type mentality. So fucking hot, too bad it's attached to his ... whole... him. We have a clear shower curtain and he catches me checking out his cock, and I quickly stammer.

"Oh, I have been working on some plans and looking forward to them since yesterday, but nothing that would be too exciting for you," I say as I absentmindedly soap up my ass and clean out really well. Phillip, being a bit awkward, just finishes pissing and shakes himself a few times and flops his softened cock back into his grandpa boxers.

"OK if I flush?" he says.

"Sure, we don't tend to lose that much water pressure or temperature. See ya, Phillip!" As he doesn't even really wait for my full response, he just flushes and leaves just as fast as he appeared.

I continue to play with my ass a little bit, fully enjoying this attention I am giving my ass that must think I have forgotten about it! I work two, then three fingers inside myself using our soft conditioner from the dispenser. This always seems to work better than the more harsh shower gel. Damn, I need to get fucked... soon!

Around 9 pm or so I am sitting in my favorite pair of boxer briefs. These are 2UNDR boxer briefs with the long inseam. They remind me of his jammers BUT these have a great pouch that lifts your junk and pushes it out nicely in front of you. Love these and they showcase all of my finest assets.

Soon I hear the fumbling at the door and in comes Kyle. "Hey," he says and drops all his stuff on his bed and beelines for the bathroom to take a piss. Returning triumphantly to the room, he continues stripping down and tossing his clothes onto the growing pile of laundry begging for attention.

He hops up onto his bed and starts scrolling his phone for the next 45 minutes or so and then he gets up and heads back in to shower. Again he starts trying to sing, which this time I just find it funny, though I am sure that Adam Lavine would be taking issues as his song is nearly murdered.

Several minutes later Kyle returns to the room with his towel around his waist and closes the bathroom door right as my alarm goes off on my phone. I slowly turn around in my desk chair and take in Kyle as he stands in front of me with an ample bulge featured under his towel.

"So how's it going today, Kyle?"

"Good... actually. I've been kinda curious as to what your plan was for tonight and I am kinda nervous to ask you how you found out about how my Dad taught me to clean my asshole." He laughs nervously. "But, I wanted to first say... I am really sorry that I used that word again. You have to believe me I was drunk and clearly didn't know what I was saying. I honestly don't want to ever be that guy again who uses that word, so please I am sorry and I am willing to pay the price for it."

"Thanks, Kyle. I know, you are no longer that guy anymore, I am confident of that and I accept your apology. But seriously you gotta work on being such a dick. Asking me if I raped you? Seriously?"

"I know, I am sorry. I must have still been drunk. I really am sorry," he says looking seriously contrite.

"OK, I guess I can forgive that. But Kyle, be honest. Have I done anything TO YOU or WITH YOU that you haven't given me permission to do?"

"No... no... you haven't."

"OK. And if you are being HONEST... completely honest. Haven't you enjoyed how good I have been taking care of you? How good I have been taking care of your cock?"

"Shit, yah... I guess." This one clearly hurt him to admit, but I needed him to relent on this.

"You guess? Is there anyone on this planet who has swallowed more of your cum than me? Be honest!"

"Jesus Sean... Don't fucking say shit like that. I mean... fuck... no... but... dude I am not gay!"

"Where did that come from, Kyle? Who said you were gay? I certainly didn't! You are hot just as you are! FUCK I love a hot straight jock who is man enough to let his buddy blow him and still chase girls the next day. I certainly didn't say you are gay!"

"Well, yah... but... I have been enjoying it, I guess... but I just want to be clear... though. Besides this all still freaks me the fuck out." Kyle says, trailing off and not really knowing what he was standing up for at this point.

"So Kyle, tonight I want another show! It's been several weeks since I had my last show and it's time for another since we both enjoyed the last one so much!"

"Sean. Fuck! You didn't tell me, I left my uniform at the Tigue to get laundered, I don't have it!" he says, kinda panicking, as if he might have forgotten that I asked.

"Oh, no Kyle. I found several of your other uniforms. I want you to try them on for me!"

I pull out his two speedos, his pair of jammers and his singlet. I hand him the jammers first and ask him to put them on.

"Wow, I haven't tried these on in a few years! They are going to be tight, that's before I got these massive thighs from weight training," he says, but he gladly takes them from me and allows his towel to fall to his feet.

He shows me how he puts these on, as I know they have to be tough and they are. He rolls them up over his beefy thighs and finally gets them into the right position before rolling them up over his package and onto his hips. They look super tight.

"Dude. Where did your cock go?"

"Shit, it's in there beanpole, it's just crunched completely up into me," he says to me, running his hands over where his cock should be.

"Holy shit, let me see!" I say, standing up and moving closer to him. I run my hands over his abs and down onto the jammers. Damn, these are tight! I can feel his cock and his balls but they are pressed so solidly into his own flesh it has them almost hidden.

"Dude. you look like a Ken doll," I say to him, wanting to call into question his manliness, his 'huge cock' that he likes to talk about (though not as much as he used to since he has seen mine.)

"Fuck, that isn't funny bro!" he says through a forced laugh.

"See, mine has plenty of room to breathe in these! They are long and tight on my thighs but they have a big pouch for my huge cock and nuts. See?" I say to him, making sure he gets a close look at mine. The light blue of the shorts leaves little to the imagination and clearly I am starting to bone up a bit as well. I take his hand and place it on my bulge and he quickly tries to take his hand away.

"Dude, I know you were drunk last night, but you stroked me at least 4 times, and I was completely hard then. Now I am almost soft! Come on, see how these undies have a nice pouch to hold your boys?" I say and pull his hand back onto my cock. I wrap my hand around his as I make him cup my junk.

Bringing the focus back to him and his jammers, "Wow, these are hot on you, they show off your ass really well! Though, not as good as these speedos, I bet! Which pair are your favorite?" I ask him and he gladly removes his hand from my cock and grabs the speedo with the same color scheme as his singlet. "Cool, why are those your favorite?"

He smiles widely and says, "Well, I won the most in my junior year in high school wearing these... I didn't come back to the team my senior year."

"Cool, can I see them on you?" I say as I retake my seat on my desk chair.

"Yah, sure! Anything to get me out of these! I can't feel my balls anymore!" he says as he peels down his jammers. Out flaps his completely flaccid cock and balls; the poor things clearly needed some air.

He steps into his speedo and pulls it up. This time, watching him situate his balls and then his cock inside the speedo was nearly an art form. Damn he looks good. As he models this for me, I notice it takes him a moment to adjust and get comfortable with how his cock and balls lay inside this one size-too-small speedo. He looks really hot.

Remaining seated in my desk chair, I slide a bit closer to him to get a closer inspection. I reach up and pluck a hair from where his speedo makes contact with his upper thigh. "Did you have to shave when you were a swimmer? I bet not since you are nearly smooth."

"Ouch! No, I didn't shave but I did trim so I wouldn't have those guys poking out like that." He is smiling, he is in his element having me worship his body like this. I pull out his speedo from his body a bit and slip my hand into the pouch and I lightly cradle and re-arrange his junk. I aim his cock upward and slightly to the left and then I push back from him a bit to admire.

"Wow, I can see why you pack yourself in the way you do, this is downright obscene and I kinda like it!" We both laugh at that and Kyle blushes ever so slightly. I reach in again and as I do I can tell a bit more blood is flowing to this area. I reach around and run my hands up inside of the speedo and cup his muscled ass cheeks.

"Damn, these do look tight, bet your ass has grown a bit since your swimming days, huh? With all this strength training you are doing!"

"Yah, I guess they have. Is that a good thing?" What's this? He is now seeking compliments from me? He wants me to comment on his body now. Hmmm some more progress methinks.

"Yah, Kyle. Your ass looks amazing in these speedos now and I bet even better than they did back when you were swimming. Here, before you get too hard. This is what I really wanted to see you in, stud! This singlet! You never told me you wrestled!"

"No? I guess I didn't. Yah, I only wrestled my senior year because I left swimming and needed something else to do. I thought it was a bit ga.... Well I thought it was a bit odd for me to be that close to another guy, but it was fun."

"OK, well tell me the truth. The first time you brought home this singlet and you went into your room and tried it on. Did you get hard?" As soon as I ask this, blood starts rushing to his face; he is blushing a deep red as if he's thinking I must have had a camera in his bedroom.