My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bro, I don't know how you do it but... shit. Yah, I did. I jacked off too, more than once, wearing it! Ummm... You want me to put on a jock before I get in this?"

"Did you always wear a jock under this when you wrestled?"

"I did at first until a guy used it against me and grabbed me by it, then I tried without it, but that was a mistake too! So I switched to tight trunks after that."

"Why was it a mistake to wrestle without a jock?" I ask him as he slides into the singlet, pulling it past his thighs and up around his waist. He has chubbed up a bit as well, and he then pulls up the top part and slides his arms into the singlet and there he is. Perhaps the hottest thing I have ever seen up this close! "Oh, yah, now I can see the mistake! WOW, does this showcase your cock! Damn, I love this! Model this for me! Show me some poses!"

"Really? OK, you're the boss! This is kinda tight, I am a bit bigger now than before!" As he goes down into the first pose. I lean back in my chair, fully hard now, but still inside my boxer briefs with a dime-sized wet spot forming. I start rubbing myself as he moves around the room a bit grabbing other poses and just rotating through a few of them and giving me different angles to enjoy them. The entire time I am whispering to keep our conversation private, letting him know just how hot I think he is in this uniform (and generally as well.)

"The power in your legs. You can tell that was your strength. I bet now you would be invincible if you wrestled anyone! Damn, your ass looks amazing under that fine cloth! The way your glutes stretch out that material makes it nearly see-through. Hot as hell!"

As I say this he is facing away from me and leans down and wow, there it is. Through his legs and his perfectly sculpted glutes I can see his bulge. He has this perfect cleft in his ass that allows the bulge of his balls and cock to become visible from the back. "Wait!" I say, rather loud and too strong. "Sorry, it's just I need you to stay like that, dude the view I have right now is freaking amazing. Jesus, roomie!"

I stand up and slide down my underwear and kick them up onto my bed. I walk up behind him and softly ask, "Can I touch you, Kyle?"

"Ummm yah, I guess." I begin running my hands all over his singlet-covered skin, feeling how form-fitting and how tight this uniform is. I stand up behind him and run my hands round him and pressing up against his backside I cup his package and hold on rather tightly.

"You know, last night I grabbed onto your cock much like this," illustrating how it happened last night but through the fabric, "Yah, kinda like this and you fucked my hands. Yah, kinda like that." As he makes that familiar motion from last night his cloth-covered ass keeps making contact with my dripping cock as it tries to nestle itself into its muscled sleeve.

I move my hands and as I do he sighs a bit. This time I move my hands into the singlet and over his tight stomach and down onto his cock. I encapsulate his cock inside of my interlocked fingers and this time, either through sheer need or through muscle memory from the previous night, he starts fucking my hands.

"Yup, just like last night, this is how you did it." I now am pressed firmly against him milking my cock between his glutes, albeit from inside the safety of this micro thin singlet. He is lightly grunting now, clearly enjoying himself.

I pull back from him and extricate my hands from heaven even if just for a minute and I grab our freshly washed blanket and throw it down on his bed and I grab the oil as well. I then start to pull him from his singlet. I lower each arm down and then slide my hands inside of the singlet, cupping his perfect ass as I peel down this body glove. As the singlet lowers and exposes his cock, I lower myself to my knees. The singlet is still grabbing his perfectly meaty thighs, but as his shaft pops free, I take his full cock deep into my mouth and allow him to fuck my face for a few minutes, making sure that he doesn't get too close.

I pull back from him and sit back on my legs and just watch him as I start stroking myself; finally Kyle opens his eyes and just looks at me, before guiltily shifting his gaze down to my cock... and then he surprises me as he reaches down to his own and starts shamelessly stroking himself. I watch his face and his eyes very closely and he is fixated on my cock. This is so fucking hot! Is he really getting off watching me? Watching me stroke myself? Not 24 hours ago he was the one stroking me, granted he was drunk, but still he did it.

I notice he is getting rather serious with his stroking and I don't want this to end like this. I don't want him to shoot on me as I sit at his feet. We have moved past that sort of thing. Tonight is about me.

I lean back and stand up in one solid, fluid motion and quickly stand right in front of him as our cocks come in contact with each other. Yah, I have a big cock, but Kyle has a significant girth on him along with a near-perfect length, I have found, when taking a cock up my ass.

I push him back onto his bed, leaving his singlet wrapped tightly around his legs. I grab the baby oil and start to massage his chest and run long strokes from his pecs down to his cock getting him all lubed up. Even under the low light of the room with only our desk lamps on, he shimmers. I continue to add baby oil to his skin and rub him deeply, massaging all of his muscles as I take my seat on his thighs right where his singlet was bunched up a bit as it started migrating down to his knees.

Wanting to replicate the slick valley he gave me between his cheeks last night I apply a liberal amount of oil to my ass. I slip a finger or two inside me out of habit more than anything, but quickly I remember how good that feels and how much I have missed being fucked. I move up a bit so our cocks are laying right beside each other and I take them into my hands and like last night I interlace my fingers. This time, I struggle to contain both of these cocks inside my hands as I attempt to double stroke us, failing to wrap my hand around the sheer girth of these two cocks.

I reposition my cock on top of his and I press my right hand down on top of both of our cocks pressing them together and up against his lower abdomen as I start fucking motions with my cock on top of his. I make sure that the direct contact between our two cocks is right at that perfect tip where our cocks are most sensitive. As I do this, Kyle's eyes fly open.

"Shit, bro. So weird, but... that's intense!" Kyle says to me, eyes locked with mine.

"This doesn't freak you out, football stud?" I say to him, asking as cheekily as I can.

"Kinda, but fuck it feels too good. Go ahead, keep going." To which I am happy to oblige.

He starts to make the sounds and movements that let me know that he is getting close and we are just not ready for that yet, so I move up a bit, wanting to rub his cock on my ass a bit while I massage his shoulders. So I sit with my ass right over the head of his cock and I start moving and gyrating above it as I focus most of my attention on his powerful shoulders. I feel his cock slip up behind my ass so I reach back and I hold it between my cheeks and I give it some motion to keep things moving down there for him.

He starts moving his hips up and down making slight thrusting movements that have my cock dripping and my ass growing hungry. I move my hips a bit more and keep trying to center so that in his light thrusts his cock head keeps kissing my asshole and this sort of teasing has me going wild. I am trying to keep enough of the attention focused on the work I am doing massaging his chest and shoulders to possibly get Kyle to not pay too close attention to the geography that his cock finds itself in.

I reapply more baby oil to his cock, my ass, and then (to keep up the ruse) his chest as well. Again I slide fingers into my ass but this time I do two fingers and then a third to loosen me up a bit. Fuck, tonight I am getting fucked. Tonight is about me, damnit.

I go back to working his chest and with the additional baby oil I pay some close attention to his dime sized nipples as I keep making more and more contact between his cock and my lubed and slightly stretched ass. I start making perfect contact and the head of his cock is hitting my hole perfectly. Each time I apply just a bit more pressure to make that kiss just a little stronger, slightly deeper as I notice my cock has made a puddle of pre-cum inside his belly button.

The nipple play has Kyle squirming even more and this causes his thrusts to be more powerful and then one of his upward thrusts hits perfectly and the head of his cock sinks into my hole and then right back out. I certainly notice this but it seems Kyle doesn't so I just keep going. A few more off center hits and then again with a perfect alignment and this time his entire head sinks into me and wow, do I feel it and I hold still, not wanting it to go any further but certainly NOT wanting it to fall out of me again.

Time seems to slow down as his upstroke crests and the entire head of his cock is firmly inside of my ass assisted by his bucking but also by the baby oil and copious amount of pre-cum his own cock is producing. I am looking him directly in his eyes as they are closed... but they flash open and his sky blue eyes stare through my soul as he realizes what is happening. I decide I don't want this to stop and so I sink down on his cock for at least another inch.

"Fuck no! No way! I can't do this" Kyle says way too loud, as I know Max and Phillip are right next door and they will be able to hear him. I will be damned if those assholes are going to come barging in here and ruin this for me! I reach down with my left hand, which has slightly less baby oil on it, and I cover his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up dude! You don't want the boys next door barging in and seeing this, do you? Well, do you? See the JOCK, the football star fucking a dude?" I say quietly but firmly. When it is clear he gets it, I pull my hand away.

"No, I don't... but we are not doing this. This is NOT part of our deal dude! I am not gay damnit!" Kyle protests and struggles a bit, both with his body and keeping his voice quiet. As he does this, his cock slips a bit further inside of me, enough to stretch me even further than my three fingers could do. I reach down and grab his shoulders attempting to hold him down as he struggles.

Kyle could end this at any time. He could kick my ass three ways to Sunday if he wanted to. He could easily push my bony ass off of him and send me flying if he wanted to. But, he doesn't.

"Dude, I have serviced your cock so many times these last two months and I have asked for nearly nothing from you. You hear me? Tonight, I get something I want." I say this to him very sternly, nearly as confident as I was when I read him to filth the night I confronted him about the cheating. I look him directly in the eye and he can tell I am not messing around with him.

As I stare at him directly in his eyes and he stops struggling so much, I slowly shake my head in the affirmative and continue to lower myself onto his hot cock. I have at least 4" of him inside me at this point and I can feel him make solid contact with my prostate and fuck if it doesn't feel better than I have ever felt before. Feeling this good causes me to squeeze down on him and he looks me directly in the eye almost as if he was screaming, 'how the hell can your hole do something like that?!'

Having been stretched as wide as I needed to take his cock, I sit the rest of the way back down on him and he is balls deep inside me. I can feel him all the way in there and damn it if this isn't an entirely new level.

I lean forward and sort of collapse with my face at his right ear. He says very softly to me, "I really don't want to be doing this, Sean; this isn't right! Dude, I am fucking you right now! Fuck! My cock is in your ass! Fuck! And damn it,. you didn't put on a condom!"

"I have swallowed so much of your cum, I think we are beyond a damn condom. Save those for those nasty bitches you fuck. This is a choice hole you are getting right now. Sit back and enjoy the damn ride!" I say to him with sort of a snarl. Yah, I was pissed. Shit I just gave his dude my hole! Bareback at that. This is something only a few guys have ever gotten before AND I actually liked those bastards! Fuck his cock feels good.

So I start to ride him with slow strokes at first, and he is making me do all of the work, so I do. I reach down and grab the oil and give myself a good squirt into my hand, before I reach back and take hold of his cock as it comes nearly all the way out of me. I apply the baby oil to his cock to help ease this work I am doing.

I take to riding his cock and notice that I can make him hit my prostate however I want in this position. So I sit straight up on him and bounce up and down a few times feeling that cock hitting just perfectly. Chaging it up a bit I start to lean back and this was really stretching out my knees. FUCK this felt good and my cock was just bouncing on his lower abdomen with a thumping sound that I found hot as hell.

I have never been more happy to have this plywood bed for us than I am as I bounce on his cock. There is no bed squeaking for Max and Phillip in the next room to hear, just the soft thuds of motion. This will make it easier for us to keep our activities quiet, because I am determined to get this cock as often as I can.

I can tell he is getting close again, so I sit back up on him leaning forward. I take his right hand and put some oil on it and bring it down to my cock. He tries to pull away.

"Kyle, I am not fucking around with you. Give me what I want here, or we are done and I am not even playing. It's not like you aren't enjoying this. I can feel your hips starting to move! SO just enjoy this and let me enjoy it too." I take his hand and put it right back down on my cock and help him stroke me a few times.

As I start to remove my hand from his, he starts to pull away again.

"Look, motherfucker! As I told you, my silence will cost you, and this is the price. Man the fuck up!" And he grabs my cock and holds onto it as my bouncing on his cock provides a good enough amount of movement to be enjoyable.

I start going to town riding his cock and he starts meeting my movement with upward thrusts as he starts to grunt a bit. We are both sweating now but he is hitting every single button he needs to be and I am starting to see stars. My orgasm is quickly approaching and I can tell he is nearly ready to shoot as well.

"OK, fuck I'm going to shoot, you should get off! ... Dude! I am about to shoot, you need to get off! Dude! Seriously!" Kyle is saying to me more and more frantically and frankly, it is so fucking hot.

"Dude, fuck. Imma cum inside you if you don't get off! Fuck... dude... dude!!!!" And I feel it, he is shooting a massive load inside of me, flooding me. I sit down on him hard as he continues firing deep inside me. His cock head must have doubled in size as he is shooting. He feels soo good and I love that I am going to be full of his cum tonight.

Feelling all these sensations deep inside me pushes me over the edge and my cock starts shooting and it just paints Kyle's face, chest and stomach with at least 10 full-strength shots that nearly cause me to pass out. I can feel each of these shots and me contracting on his cock as I do. Clearly I am milking him dry as I cover him in my cum. I can see at least one of the shots landed on his mouth as he instinctively licks his lips. FUCK that is going right into my spank bank!

He seemingly doesn't realize what has just happened as he is just laying there trying very hard to regain his breathing. I take this quiet time to address what COULD be a very awkward situation, one I am so not in the mood for, so I decide to go hard.

"Look, your cock is still deep in my ass where I am sure I am holding about a pint of your cum inside me. I just shot what is likely to be an equal amount all over you." He starts to squirm a bit. "Look asshole, don't freak the fuck out, just man the fuck up and hop in the shower and wash it off." He struggles a bit more and I push him down kinda forcefully and say, "Quit being such a bitch, this is your new reality if you don't want to be kicked out of college and selling crappy used cars the rest of your life! Don't be a fucking bitch! It's just cum!"

He seems to calm down a bit; he is redder and more angry than I have seen him before but he seems to grab himself and get himself together. Finally, he shakes his head in the affirmative. I slowly dismount his cock, which by the way is still as hard as the minute it slid into me, just for the fucking record! So much for my cum freaking him out, huh?

As I make my way off his cock I reach back and give him a stroke or two and then get off of him and offer him a hand up. He refuses it and slides off the bed and he quickly makes his way into the shower.

He takes a long time in the shower and the steam is just bellowing out of the room as, interestingly enough, he didn't close the door. So after I pull off the protective blanket from his bed and stow the supplies I walk into the bathroom and lean up against the sink and watch him lather himself up for what is likely the 3rd time by now.

Whispering so as the boys next door won't hear, "For what it is worth, I thought that was really hot and your cock felt amazing inside of me. I am sorry it had to go down like that but I thought it was time that I got some enjoyment out of this arrangement." He looks at me as I say this and I continue, "Look, I know you sorta enjoyed this if for no other reason than the age ole saying used by every straight guy, 'a hole is a hole.' Besides. You shot a huge load inside of me and so that is how I know you really enjoyed it."

He glares at me and just shakes his head in disgust.

He reaches down to turn off the shower and I tell him not to, that I am going to hop in and wash all this baby oil off. He looks at me and then quickly at Max and Phillips's door as if to say, 'Dude, be quiet!'

"Oh, now you want to be quiet. OK," I say a bit flippantly under my breath.

I hand him his towel and he quickly wraps himself in it. As he tries to make his way past me,he stops for a second. He doesn't look at me but says quietly, with a slight crack in his voice,

"You don't have to be such an asshole about it, you know."

He leaves the bathroom and I close the door behind him. As the door latches, I melt. What the fuck just happened! HOLY SHIT! Did I just do that? FUCK! Jesus, he is right! I don't need to be such a dick about this, but damnit! He is the cheating motherfucker that is forcing me to live with his secret! He is making me a co-conspirator for fuck sake! It's about fucking time I get something from him in return!

This motherfucker was getting too comfortable with me just blowing him every night and him cumming down my throat or shooting all over me. It was my turn.

Fuck, I would have been completely satisfied with just taking his load and blasting all over him... but watching him lick my cum from his lips? Hell, that was just a bonus.

Who the fuck am I turning into?

---------------------------

Thank you for reading Chapter 4! Please take a moment and rate our work as that small, generous gesture will help us SOO MUCH, oh and leave us a comment! We love hearing from you and learning what you would like to see from these hot roommates! You can also drop me a personal comment as well and if you leave me your email address I promise to reply to all emails.

Huge thanks to my friend, editor and writing partner TrappedintheCl0set for this epic team up!

Stay tuned for chapter 5 which we plan to release within the week and to continue with a chapter-a-week release until the grand finale in chapter 6!