My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Defense seems to be in killer mode and our offensive line even appears to have gotten a bit stronger and we are now back on top after a 20 yard pass completion and a 25 yard run into the endzone by this dude who looks like he is turbo charged sprinting down the field. 14 to 10 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Top of the 4th quarter and something happens and our offensive line misses two guys who get through them and they focus on Kyle like a heat seeking missile. Both of them come charging at him and time seems to slow completely for me. They take Kyle down hard. I hear the crunch all the way up in the stands. Shit. Shit. Shit! 'Move Kyle! Get up! Damn you! Get up!' Up onto my feet I get as I am just screaming in my head and I grab onto Sarah's hand. Teammates surround Kyle and I am not seeing any movement. It feels like 10 minutes have gone by but in reality it has only been 10 seconds, and slowly I see the guys pulling away and I see Kyle given a hand and housed up into a standing position as his team members each come by and get a slap on his ass.

My stomach, in that short period of time, did at least 17 somersaults and left me reeling. I have seen so many guys get hit that hard and they get really hurt. But Kyle seems OK. He is continuing with the game, so he must be fine, right? Right?

"He looks like he is ok," Sarah says. "Right? I mean he seems like he has a bit of a limp though. Maybe he is just shaking it off."

"Yah," I say, more trying to convince myself than agreeing with her assessment. "He seems fine; he is a tough son of a bitch, that is for sure. He's fine."

Well, they must not have knocked him too hard because he ends up throwing two more touchdown passes and we win the game 28-10. That makes me so happy and so happy for Kyle. But damn, I bet he is going to be sore tonight. Good thing I got some good massage oil and some Bengay - just stop, it's good for muscles!

Sarah and I go out to get a burger at this nasty off campus hang out. Fuck, I don't know why we come here. The food sucks and the place looks like it was ripped right out of 2001. So we walk back to the dorms and I get back to the 609 at 9:15.

I take a shower, wanting to wash off the sweat and funk of the day and to be nice and clean. I don't have any plans to 'take a payment' from Kyle tonight, but I will give him a long massage to make him feel better. He took a pounding today, and NOT in the good way.

He rolls into the room late; I dozed off for a bit with the TV on (watching Golden Girls, of course.) Looking at my phone it is 11:15 and he just falls on his bed after tossing down his backpack. Laying face down he somehow manages to kick off his shoes which fall to the floor and he just moans in exhaustion.

"Hey roomie. Fuck, they hit you hard today!" I say to him consolingly, "But you knocked their dicks in the dirt tonight! 28 to 10! Those War Pigeons didn't stand a chance!"

He turns his head and looks over to me. "You were there at the game? Really?"

"Yah, you think I was going to miss you starting for the first time this season? No fucking way!"

"Fuck, Beanpole. I hurt EVERYWHERE!" he says, groaning. I stand up and walk over to his bed.

"Here, let me help you!" I say as I roll him over so I can take off his pants. He looks at me with a pleading, desperate face. "No funny business, I swear! I can see you are in pain, let me help. You know I give killer massages and either way, you can't sleep in these tight jeans."

He rolls onto his back and I unbutton and unzip his jeans and begin pulling them down. It's about all he can do to lift his pelvis enough for me to pull these jeans over his tight glutes and remove them from him. Our boy goes commando so he is completely naked from the waist down. I reach up and unbutton the second and third buttons of his black school logo embroidered polo and then I pull him up. In one swift move, I pull off his shirt and slowly lay him back down onto his bed.

It's then that I notice: from his hip down to his knee on his left side is just a massive, terrible, gnarly-looking bruise the likes of which I have never seen before.

"Oh Kyle, fuck this looks terrible!"

"What?"

"You are banged up and bruised something terrible. Here, let me show you." I go and grab my phone and turn on the flashlight and snap two photos of just his butt down to his thigh. I take the photo and show it to him.

"Holy fuck, dude," he says to me, looking kinda concerned.

"Look, I got this. My aunt is a nurse, I know how to take care of bruising and swelling. I will be right back, just lay here!" I say to him as I run over to my bag that I keep all my toiletries in. Inside my mom packed me a mini first aid kit and I grab him two acetaminophen and two ibuprofen. Acting together these two will really help with the pain and swelling. I grab a bottle of water and I help Kyle lean up to take them.

"OK, now just lay here. I am going down to the second floor where they have an ice machine. I am going to fill up some bags with ice as we need to ice this down for you. I'll be right back. Stay put." I throw on some shorts and then run out the door.

"Yo! Beanpole!" he says as I am nearly out the door. "Seriously, thank you." I just smile at him and I am hitting the stairs to head down 4 floors to the Ice Machine. I fill two plastic bags with ice. They aren't watertight, just those cheap plastic bags from the grocery store, but they are big enough I can carry a lot back to our room where I can make ice packs from some of the ziplock bags I have.

I ride the elevator up to 6 and down the hall to our room. I make up the ice packs and wrap them up in a clean towel (as you don't want to cause harm to the skin from possible frost burn.) So I have him lay on his stomach and I place the ice right up against his leg from his butt cheek down to his knee in hopes this will help.

I then decide to grab the new massage oil that warms when you apply it and I start working his back muscles, which have all seized tight on him, feeling like rocks. I love massaging him, he feels so good in my hands and he has relaxed to a point where he trusts me and just melts into the bed and into my hands as they make contact with him.

Making my way down his back after seeing a bit of progress in his shoulders, I notice some other light bruising to him. Crap, they hit him hard; it's going to take him a few days to recover from this. Damn, I feel so sorry for him, but at the same time I am wondering why they put themselves through all of this. Of course, this is the first time since I have known him that he has gotten this beat up. Hell, not even in the early scrimages did he come back looking like this.

I make my way to his glutes and they are just as bad as every other muscle in his body. So I get to work. Kneading him, pushing down and pulling. I even use the back of my elbow to lean into and break up these rocks that I know can be muscles again. This is the most manipulation I have done to his ass and with the light on, I am seeing his beautiful hole just looking up at me. As I push into him it almost seems like it is winking at me. I drip some oil into the crack of his ass and I really get my fingers in there, working him over.

Several moans escaping his mouth indicate that I am doing a good job, so who am I to hold up on this? Squeezing his ample buns in my hands, my thumbs are also massaging the outside of his perfect hole. I take care not to penetrate him, not yet. Perhaps there is another tool that could loosen him up a bit better, that he won't shut it all down for?

Feeling braver than ever before, I lean down between his beautiful cheeks and blow a light breeze over his hole. I see a slight wink and then I lower myself further and extend my tongue to take a broad swipe over his hole. No reaction from him, so this time I make more of a point of it. He tastes so good, I take a full on lick this time savoring the entire trench between those beautiful globes of his.

"Wait, Sean... what are you doing?" He says to me, but he doesn't come shooting up or even move. He MUST be enjoying this.

"I just want to relax you, roomie. It feels good, doesn't it?" I say softly, but with a strong, dominant tone.

"Yah, it does but ... damn dude... OK."

I resume my work; this time, as my tongue swipes up, I add a bit of extra pressure right to the center. I notice that, while he started to constrict, that he may be loosening up now, at least a bit.

I keep up my work, making strong swipes at his hole and paying close attention to the hole itself... and finally, my tongue makes its way into his hole. I focus like a laser just on his hole and just on making him feel good. I see his hands as he grasps his bedding into his fists and moans as I am clearly sinking my tongue inside of him. He tastes good, clean but manly. I can tell that as he showered after the game that he used the skills taught to him by his dad to stay squeaky clean down here.

I make a meal out of his perfect ass and I move my thumbs back in and I am massaging his hole and opening it up further for me to keep working on him. He is completely relaxed and just enjoying the ride I am giving him. My thumbs are rotating back and forth, one at a time, pulling and prying this virgin hole open little by little, making sure that he associates this with pure pleasure. Plunging deeper and deeper into his ass with my tongue... I am so enjoying this, and there is no doubt he is too.

Not wanting to ruin this, I have to take it a slight step forward and start using my index finger. I slowly move it further inside of him using only my saliva to grease the way, and I make it in past the second knuckle while I keep my oral assault fully engaged. And slipping a bit more inside, I feel it, and so does he.

The tip of my index finger comes into contact with his prostate. He has been moving and his entire body seemingly singing, and all of a sudden he just stops and I do too. Next thing I know he is pushing his ass back onto me... just slightly, but enough for me to get the message loud and clear: "Continue!" He is too surprised, too scared, too tired to say this word, but I can read his body language expertly, and I know he wants this to go further... and deeper. So as I keep tonguing him, I move my finger to massage that g-spot for him, so that he is writhing beneath me.

I slide my left hand up under him and find his hard and leaking cock. The puddle of precum that he is nearly squirting out acts as enough lube for me to give him a good ride without him having to do much work. I am using the slight stroke and squeeze mode on his cock while my finger and tongue take care of his ass and within no more than 90 seconds Kyle is shooting a massive load into my hand.

"Holy fuck, beanpole!"

"Was that good?"

"I have no idea what all you were doing but that was freaking amazing and I am so relaxed right now. Holy shit!"

"Well those pills should be kicking in now too and it's been about 45 minutes that you have had this ice on you so it's time to pull it off. Roll onto your good side here and let me clean up any mess." I was able to catch a good portion of his load when he shot and the other bit actually landed mostly on a t-shirt that was laying on his bed. Good news is he won't be sleeping in a wet spot tonight.

"OK, you are all cleaned up. Here, try to get some sleep now. I am going to set my alarm to get up in 6 hours and to get you more acetaminophen and ibuprofen when you are able to re-dose because you are going to want to keep that in your system for the next 24 hours or so." I notice he is just looking at me, kinda weirdly. "You OK, there, roomie?"

"Wha, me? Oh yah, I am good. Yah, thanks Sean. Seriously. Thank you!"

"No worries, now get some sleep."

My alarm went off and I had the pills already laid out with the water for him so I made sure he took them and then went right back to sleep.

He rolls over back onto his good side and there is that amazing man, the freaking perfect body. So I have to grab my sketch pad and have a go at drawing him in this new light. As I draw, I get excited thinking about this new... I don't know, phase? Whatever we have found ourselves to be. Maybe friends? I can't quite define it or figure out where it's going, but I want this sketch of him to be my most special one yet.

The Morning After...

I wake up around 9:30, having had no good reason to get up any earlier on a Sunday. Looking over at Kyle's bed, he is still sound asleep, though at some point during the night he fell onto his back. I decide I must have some coffee so I put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and run over to PJ's. While there, I get one of the energy drinks Kyle is always burning through as well as two breakfast sandwiches, one for each of us, and then head back to our room.

Still sleeping, but back on his 'bad' side, I begin to question if I should prompt him to roll over, but decide that may be too much.

I sit down and sip my coffee and chow down on my breakfast sandwich and apparently the smell wakes up Kyle.

"Morning roomie. I got you one of your energy drinks and a Sausage, Egg and Cheese sandwich for you. The sandwich is in the microwave and the drink in the fridge. How you feeling?" I say as I watch him start to stretch, and his cock comes to life a bit as well. Don't you love that state? You know, when the cock is just waking up and it's half hard, half chubbed, not really knowing what to do but needing to be ready for anything. Inspired by his cock, mine starts getting ideas and I feel it start to make itself known in my gray sweats. I'm freeballing, of course, cause apparently that is something I do now thanks to my roommate.

"Beanpole! Wow you are up and chipper this morning. Thanks for breakfast!" Kyle says, giving his body another stretch, reaching his hands all the way up and touching the wall while his legs flex out and his toes point to the door of the room. His cock lays back a bit and begins pointing at his navel, deciding that he wants to get fully hard, and here I am celebrating that revelation.

He stands up and gives yet another stretch; he must be super sore and tight even after I 'loosened him up' last night. His cock points straight out in front of him and only a foot from my face. I lean up and kiss it right on the tip, more as a joke than trying to get anything going.

"How are you feeling, stud?" I say to him with sort of a scrunched-up nose, worried he will say he is in a bunch of pain.

"Actually not too bad, you know." He says this as he does a couple of twists and more stretches to the left and right, apparently just as much to get the juices flowing as he takes stock of what is hurting and needing attention. "I have never had a good massage like that after a tough game, and so... wow, I can tell how much good it did for me. I can actually move this morning and I am not hobbling around like an old man. So thanks for that. I wouldn't mind another round of that today, if you are up for it."

Wow, this is the first time Kyle is seeking my touch. I can't help but wonder if he wants me to continue massaging ALL of him again.

I remember back to seeing his hole like that last night. The light hair he had that seemed to frame that pink perfect hole was just mesmerizing. Damn. I certainly do want to have another go, but at some point he is going to have to help me along, because I have a case of blue balls right now after not getting off last night after working him over so hard. I take just a moment to appreciate how much I'm changing; no longer am I just fodder for jocks, but I am an equal player and by god my cock is going to get some attention too.

Back to reality I jump in with a "Sure, roomie! You got it, just name when! You got any plans for today?"

"You know... no I don't. Wow, that is weird," Kyle says as he heads towards the bathroom, likely to unload his probably-full bladder. Sure enough, seconds after entering the bathroom I hear his heavy stream hit the toilet. "Oh morning Max!" Kyle says as he is midstream.

"Jesus, you two are always fucking hard. What the fuck do you two get up to in that room of yours?" Max says, though without even a hint of disgust. Am I crazy, or do I detect a hint of curiosity?.

"Would you like to join us Max, and find out first hand?" Kyle says and I can tell just by his voice he is being super cocky to Max to shut him down.

"Eww, no. Just knock on the door when you are done, I need a shower," Max says as he nearly slams the door to his room as Kyle is still pissing.

I walk over to the doorway into the bathroom and just look at Kyle. He realizes I am there and sees me shaking my head at him. "What, dad? He started it!" This canaille grin erupts from his face and wow, this is a new Kyle I am seeing today. He shakes his cock a few times and then flushes and knocks on the door with the "shave and a haircut, two bits" knock to alert Max of him being finished. He walks into our room and I close our door behind him to give Max privacy.

Kyle nukes his sandwich for about 20 seconds and grabs his drink from the fridge and goes and plops down on his bed. I got him ketchup for his sandwich; I roll my eyes, but somehow I knew that's what he would want instead of hot sauce like I got on mine. It's about 10:30am now at this point and the room is starting to get a bit warm since it is November and the air has been shut off throughout the building. I open the windows and then kick off my sweats and my t-shirt, joining Kyle in our shared nudity.

"Call of Duty?" he says to me and I begrudgingly agree.

Around noon I give him some more of the pain meds and let him know that we should have that be the last dose so we can get him to start coming off them so he can take inventory of his body. Checking out his side it appears the swelling as well as the bruising has begun to subside, leaving a really good bruise just below his ass cheek and one on his lower thigh.

Around 2pm or so, Kyle says, "So what about another massage there, roomie?" He says this while he continues to play the damn game.

"Sure! Happy to do it, but you really should go and take a nice hot shower to get yourself loosened up a bit. And then I will let my hands work their magic on you.

"Bet!" he says as he pops up from his bed, and as he has been laying on his stomach, I didn't realize until now that he is hard as a rock. Was this him asking me for a blowjob? Does he want me playing with his ass some more? One thing is for sure: I am more horny now than I have been for a while as it has been more than 48 hours since I have nutted. I need some release with this one, and a rub and tug isn't going to be enough.

He is in the shower and trying to sing again, this time I can't even make out what song he has in his mind at all. I decide I want to be nice and fresh too for this so I hop up and walk into the bathroom - and then as he looks like he is mid rinse, I jump into the shower with him.

"Come here often, cowboy?" he says to me with a smirk. Yeah, he is getting back to being cocky. Back to that feeling that this is all about him and me worshiping him with the added benefit of a next level blowjob. Today he is going to have to help me get off and I can only think of two ways that I will be happy with; it will be his choice which one.

"Wash my back, cowboy," I say to him and he hesitates for a second and likely quickly realizes that he has done much more and this really isn't that big of a deal. He takes a few pumps of the shower gel and starts lathering my back up, moving from my shoulder and down to my ass. He scrubs a little bit but doesn't really get into my ass like I want him to.

"Come on cowboy, I know your pops taught you how to clean an asshole, get in there." I lean forward and place my hands above my head and on the shower wall, presenting my ass to him. He takes his right hand and gets some more gel on it and goes in roughly and starts to really clean between my cheeks - and then I feel it. First his index finger goes into me and then he adds another finger and he is moving in and out of me. He comes out and gets some more soap and goes right back in with his fingers... and this time, shit! There was a third! Fuck, he felt good - and damn if he wasn't going for bonus points here. I feel him get up closer to me and he says, really faintly...