My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose I could use another tool to get it a bit cleaner..." And next thing I know I feel the head of his cock at my hole as he starts to push into me and I am pushing back onto him. Well this wasn't what I had in mind, but it's a good appetizer for the meal I have planned. He takes hold of my hips and starts to slowly slide in and out of me and I have to spread out my legs a bit so he can make decent contact and get deeper inside me.

"Fuck, this is a great hole!" he says softly, clearly not wanting the boys next door to hear, if they are even home.

I can tell he is getting close so I pull forward and his cock falls out of me. I spin around and drop to my knees and stroke him a few times and then bob up and down on him a few times,looking up into his eyes as I continue my work.

I can tell he is getting close again so I stand up and this time I take hold of my own cock and with my left hand I grab his right and I bring it down onto my cock.

"You have to wash all of me, cowboy!" I say to him as I watch his eyes grow large. "Wanna be sure I am clean everywhere! Never know where I might need to stick this thing," and he just laughs and looks up to the ceiling.

After a bit of stroking then I decide well it's time to give him his options... I place my hand on his shoulder and start pushing him down.

"Dude, I don't know about this..." as he slowly takes a knee right in front of me and my cock makes contact with his lips. But he keeps his mouth shut tight. Making it down onto both of his knees he is just looking at my cock and still stroking it, now with both hands.

"Come on Kyle, it's time I get some satisfaction from this relationship, don't you think? You have had a lot of fun this past month, can't you at least get a taste?" I say to him with my sad puppy face.

"Dude, I just can't. I just... Look, I will do anything for you but I just can't do this, please don't make me bro. I just, I can't suck cock," he says, looking rather pathetic on his knees, his face just an inch in front my cock. He won't even look up at me. Instead he is fixated on my extra large cock, staring at it, somewhat awestruck but slightly fearful as he slowly strokes it.

"It's not just a cock, it's my cock. You can't even do it for me? The man who holds your future in his hands?" I say to him, now getting a bit pissed.

"Dude, I will do anything, but I just can't blow you. Please understand. Maybe someday, just... I just can't. Why don't we go lay down and you rub your cock on me again, that was fun...' he says, before clumsily adding, "for you, I mean... right?"

"OK, look, I have an idea... but that is the last pass you get today, OK? That means whatever I want now, excluding a blowjob, I get... OK?" I say with a clear plan in mind.

"Sure. Fine. Whatever you want. Thank you, Sean. Thank you for understanding," Kyle says with almost a tear in his eye.

Wow, he doesn't realize what he just agreed to.

I reach over and turn off the water and then pull him back up into a standing position and I hug him. Honestly, I don't know why I just did that. Anyhow, we grab our towels and dry off. I'm the first one to make it back into the room so I pull down our sex blanket and lay it on my bed this time. Change of scenery!

I pull Kyle into the room and push him face down onto my bed. I grab the warming oil and I start my massage of him at his shoulders as we have gotten used to by this point. He feels so much better today than he did last night, but you can still tell he has a lot of strained muscles beneath his taut skin.

I reach down and apply just a bit of the oil to my cock as I want to see if the reaction is going to be pleasant or if I need to switch us back to baby oil. It feels fine and it is slick enough, and stays slick enough that I think we will be good for where we are going.

I make my way down his back and my cock is laying in the trench of his ass cheeks, nestled snugly there as he suggested in the shower and I start moving and pulsing a bit down there. As I make my way down to his glutes, I have to pull my cock away from his ass, but I promise we will return. I make quick work of his ass like I did last night only this time I am moving much faster in my progression to get to his hole and to make it mine.

Again my tongue is buried in his ass and he is moaning just like last night, even more really, which is so fucking hot - to know that I am making this jock just go nuts from eating his ass. Using my thumbs I continue to open him up and it is slightly easier today and I can't underestimate the role the hot shower played as well.

His hole willingly opens up for me and both of my thumbs are in him up to the first knuckle as I hear him softly moaning above me. I take that as further permission to continue my invasion of his most private part of his body and soul. I grab some additional oil and this time I insert my index finger right into his hole and I find his prostate right in a solid, strong push to keep this moving and get him to a point where he is begging for more.

With one finger in there, I slowly massage his love walnut as my left thumb continues its onslaught of his hole. Now both my right index finger and my left thumb are as far in as each will go, so I decide it's time for reinforcements and I bring in my middle finger to join my index and he moans his approval. This time I can feel him push his ass up to meet this new invader.

"Yes, damn.. Keep doing that, yah, God that feels good, Sean," he says and then moves his face back into his pillow where he continues his moaning. I add a third finger alongside my thumb to his hole and realize this is a bit more than the girth of my cock and he is enjoying it. I remove my left thumb and I add my left index finger into the mix to make better contact with his prostate and he is loving it, pushing his ass back and up onto my fingers knowing that this will get more of me inside of him and he just doesn't seem to care.

I move up a bit and I keep my left fingers inside of him; being a righty I have to get some attention to my cock and only my right hand can do that well. So I pour some of the oil onto my cock, making sure to coat the top and the underside and I quickly get my right hand back down onto his ass. I don't want him to come out of this horny trance I have put him into, because we all know where my cock is going.

I move up a bit more; I align my cock with the valley of his ass cheeks and I place the majority of my weight onto his body. I start thrusting my cock between his cheeks and he is meeting my thrusts with his own upward thrusts as well, clearly enjoying this - but I notice he has stopped moaning, apparently missing my fingers being inside him. I am able to reach down and return my right hand between my pelvis and his ass and I slide two fingers back inside of him, but being up further I am not able to make contact with his prostate from this angle with my fingers.

He keeps pushing up though, wanting me in there. I take this opportunity to place the tip of my cock at his rose bud. As he presses up harder, wanting my fingers to be back deep inside him, I use my right hand and fingers to act as a shoehorn and line up my cock perfectly with his ass. He has taken thicker than this with my fingers and thumb just a few seconds ago and with him still seemingly in this trance, maybe this will work.

My cock head makes connection and he keeps his upward thrusts happening and I try to stay still with my cock right there. Each time he relaxes a bit, I move my cock forward just a quarter of an inch or two, so gradually he impales himself a bit more onto my cock. More and more is going into him and he has resumed his moaning, and finally my entire cock head has made it inside of him. He continues his movements and I slowly lower myself more and more.

A full two inches of beanpole dick are now inside of him and he can feel me start to make contact with his prostate. He keeps pushing back on me and I slip further into him; I can't tell if he is realizing what is happening or if he just thinks this is still a collection of my fingers, but either way he is on a mission and so am I. Three inches inside of him and I can tell this is now hitting his prostate in all of the right ways. He is moving his ass in different side to side moves now and each time I sink just a little deeper into him. Finally I can't take the strain on my lower back trying to keep myself steady and I finally relent and slide all the way inside of him.

He freezes. I freeze. He tries to move a bit and I just keep myself still on top of him.

"Fuck, Sean... are you... fuck are you fucking me?"

"Yes, but more accurately Kyle, you fucked yourself onto my cock if we are being honest."

"Dude, we can't be doing this! Move off of me!" he says as he starts to squirm beneath me. The feeling of him squirming is just making this feel so much better for the both of us, I just keep a firm grasp of him and enjoy this ride he is giving me.

It is important to note something - at any point in this Kyle could decide it is over and just push me off him. While I am certainly taller, his muscle mass could fling me off him within seconds. He weighs at least 40 pounds more than I do in solid muscle.

I can feel him starting to make some swirling motions with his hips a bit. "Sean, please we can't be doing this. You promised you would never make me do anything I wasn't comfortable with... remember. You promised." He says this, protesting, and yet still he doesn't shake me off of him like we both know he could if he really wanted to.

"You are right, I did promise. And in the shower I lived up to that promise and I didn't make you blow me. You asked... you pleaded to do anything else... anything other than blowing me. You even suggested that we repeat what we had done before. We did, only this time you backed up on my cock... you kept working my cock as it snaked further and further inside of you..." At this point his hips are gyrating and he is most certainly fucking himself on my cock as I lay still on top of him. "Kyle, you realize you are fucking youself on my cock right now, right?"

"Fuck... you can't tell anyone about..." Kyle says breathlessly.

"What happens in the 609 stays in the 609! Roomie!" I say to him as I reach around him and push my arms under his chest, hugging him from the back as his hips keep fucking himself on my nearly 9" cock as he takes it like a champ.

I join in on the fun and start to to fuck him properly and his moans are continuing.

"I feel so full. Jesus, this feels so weird. Holy shit, I have your bare cock in me, Sean!"

"Kyle, your ass feels amazing on my huge, bare cock. Damn, I haven't topped that much, so this is huge for me and damn this is amazing bro!" I say to him as we pick up the speed a bit.

"Holy shit, are you going to cum inside me, Beanpole?"

"Do you want me to cum inside you, Kyle?"

"Fuck dude, don't make me say it!" And he giggles a bit mid moan which is an altogether new sound that I have never heard before. It was HOT.

"You have to say it, Kyle. Say that you want me to cum inside you... because I am getting really close," I tell him in more of a whisper right into his ear as I lay my full weight on top of him.

"Dude, if I say that I am going to cum myself," Kyle says.

"Wait, it will make you cum if you say that you want me to cum inside of you?"

"Shit, I think so... fuck this feels so damn good! You are fucking me ...and pushing my cock into the bed .... and I am fucking the mattress. FUCK this feels good ....and I am so close to blowing," he says breathlessly.

"Then let's cum together... say it... say it roomie!"

"Fuck... Cum inside me, Sean. Fucking cum inside me, Beanpole! Do it! Just do it! Fuck!!!!" he says, and as his ass contracts and spasms around my cock, I bottom out inside of him and I blast two days worth of cum, filling him completely with me. My huge load.

Just three months ago this dude was freaking out because I got a drop of my cum on his leg; today he was begging me to fire both nuts inside of him. Holy shit that is hot.

I collapse on top of him and keep my cock inside him and I hug him tightly.

We lay like this for some time, my cock still buried deep inside of him. He twitches a bit, likely sore from the game and from what just happened, so I roll off him and pull my cock from his ass with a small pop sound.

He goes into the bathroom. I try to follow him, but he closes the door on me.

I knock at the door and say, "Kyle, you OK?" I hear the shower turn on and no response from him at all. "Kyle?" I decide not to make a thing out of this, but I am concerned.

The shower runs for some time, more than 20 minutes actually. I grow more and more concerned. He never takes this much time in there. I don't know why but I decide to put on some sweats and a t-shirt.

Kyle comes out of the shower and his entire body is glowing red. He has a towel wrapped around him very tight and he goes right to his closet and starts pulling out clothes and throwing things onto the ground. He takes a t-shirt and sweats into the bathroom with him and closes the door again.

I walk back over to the door again and knock. "Kyle, are you OK? Come talk to me!"

He opens the door, fully clothed and pushes past me saying, "Sean, leave me the fuck alone. Just leave me the fuck ... ALONE!"

"Kyle, Jesus, just talk to me, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? You just fucked me! You just fucking fucked me, you son of a bitch! I keep telling you I am not gay, you fucking asshole!"

I approach him and try to touch him and fuck that was a bad idea.

Kyle swings around, face burning red and he winds back and swings. His fist connects right in the center of my face. Seeing stars, I reacted too slowly as the force of his punch combined with my delayed flight reaction cause me to fall back on my ass.

"Leave me the the fuck alone, you fucking pervert!" Kyle says as tears stream down his face. "You did this to me, you asshole! Look! YOU DID THIS! You do whatever the fuck you need to, turn me in, whatever... but this is over, you son of a bitch! I hate you!"

I am just holding my face and I start to cry as well, mostly from the shock, but also as a reaction to Kyle. Holy fuck. Kyle goes and slides on a pair of loafers, grabs his keys and heads for the door. I try to pull myself up. Looking down at my hand, I notice blood and I now taste blood in my mouth.

"Kyle I am sorry, please come back! Please wait!" Out the door he goes.

I fall back down onto my ass and start sobbing. What have I done? God damn it, what have I done?

---------------------------

Thank you for reading Chapter 5! Please take a moment and rate our work as that small, generous gesture will help us SOO MUCH, oh and leave us a comment! We love hearing from you and learning what you would like to see from these hot roommates! You can also drop me a personal comment as well and if you leave me your email address I promise to reply to all emails.

Huge thanks to my friend, editor and writing partner TrappedintheCl0set for this epic team up!

Stay tuned for chapter 6, the final chapter, which we plan to release within the week, you really won't want to miss it!!