My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There has never been a more perfect moment in my life than right now. I wrap my arms around Kyle and squeeze him.

He pulls back and looks me directly in the eye and all he says is... "Me too." And gets back to his avocation.

He suddenly stops, abruptly just like I did to him and I giggle.

"Shit, stop laughing! It's squeezing my cock and that's gonna make me blast!" He takes a deep breath and then gets back to it.

"This is it, it's happening!"

"Cum inside me, Ky. Give me your load!"

"Fuck dude!" And he bottoms out and I can feel him firing inside of me. I hold him even tighter as he is blasting. He seems to just keep going, which I guess makes sense since he has been edging for the past hour or more.

His lips make contact with mine as I feel his last blast inside of me and his cock head expand for the last blast... pushing me over the edge and I start shooting between us! His abs are just too much and I fire my second load of the night between us coating both of our stomachs in a slippery wet voluminous load.

He looks at me and starts giggling and I can't help but join in with him. It is kinda hilarious that we are here.

He starts to pull out of me but I stop him. "Not yet," I say to him and he looks at me with concern. "I just don't want this to end just yet."

It's a New Day...

I faintly hear the clicking of fingers hitting the keyboard off in a distance as the haze of sleep begins to fade. Looking across the room to track the sound I see a hot, naked jock sitting at his desk typing away on his laptop. That man just made love to me and held me all night long. Me! This skinny nerd. What is my life right now?

"Morning stud!" I say groggy and fighting the daylight that shines through our blinds.

"Oh my god! You are up! Finally!" Kyle runs over to me and nearly body slams me into the bed and starts giggling. Who is this guy? "Guess what I just did?"

The way he says this has me slightly worried. "Oh my, you are coming in hot this morning!" I say to him and nuzzle into the crook of his neck as his warm, strong naked body fully envelops me.

"I told him I was done!" Kyle says with this hint of glee in his voice. "But I am scared as FUCK about it so you have to promise to help get me through this."

"That's great! Of course I will help... wait... you told who, what?"

He hugs me back tightly and just holds on for a second, and I get the sense that he is getting choked up. Holy shit, surely he didn't just email his... parents?

"I told him I am no longer paying for answers. I am going to either learn it and graduate on my own, or I will flunk out and figure out something new. Either way I am NOT going to go through this anymore. I respect myself too much to play this game."

"Wait, seriously? Ky, that is amazing! Of course I will help you! I know you can do this, I KNOW you can!"

"Well, I figure I don't have to waste all that time chasing puss anymore since I have the best hole and pole on the planet right here within arms reach!" He is proud of himself for this little speech of his.

"So you are done with puss, huh?" I say to him pulling back just enough so I can see the look on his face. He looks a bit concerned and serious.

"So I figured we could at least take a minute and figure this out together without any distractions from others... that is... if you..." Just as he says that I pull him into me and wrap my legs around him holding him as tight as I can.

"I honestly want nothing more, Ky. Nothing. Just you!" It didn't take me long to realize both of our cocks have now grown to full mast.

"Make love to me, stud." I say to him in his ear, a whispered command.

"If I must!" and he giggles and grabs the lube; within a second I feel him pull up my left leg and his cockhead kisses my hole and starts sliding in. I reach around him with my leg and pull him right into me. Damn, I love having his cock inside me.

We make love for nearly an hour, completely missing our first classes of the day. Shit, he isn't going to be passing anything if he isn't going to class, but I suppose we can make this one exception.

The next two weeks fly by and we end up becoming really good friends with Max and Phillip since none of us are hiding anything anymore. Ky introduced me to two of his fellow football jock friends, not the entire team, but these guys were really nice. In fact, Xavier was the guy who tried, unsuccessfully, to get Kyle to stop being such a prick to the girls in the food court. He was happy for us and was really genuine about it.

Ky struggled with the concept, the thought of coming out to his parents. He has come to terms with the fact that he is likely bisexual but has little attraction to other guys just walking down the street. However, he did still find himself drawn to girls and the idea of a family, 2.5 kids and a white picket fence. It was cool to hear him start to talk about the future that included the 'us'... rather than just the 'him' or some fake family to come.

Ky slept in my bed every night since that night in the rain and life was good.

Thanksgiving with the Parents

"So you have to understand, my parents came to terms with me being gay when I was like 15. My dad didn't... well he still doesn't 'get' me. So this is going to be interesting," I say to Ky as we drive the short few miles to the west side of town to my parent's house. My mom has pushed hard for me to be home for Thanksgiving and wanted me to come on Wednesday night so I agreed... with a hitch, Ky.

I told my parents that my roommate was staying at the university for Thanksgiving as his family was traveling (not completely true), and I didn't want him to have to stay all alone and eat a turkey lunchable by himself. So he was coming with... and we were going to break the news. THE news.

"Beanpole, I am so not OK with this. This is going to be so damn awkward for me! I only met your mom that one time where she brought you supplies and I ran into her... literally ran into her... in our lobby. They likely think I am some dumb charity case. AND you are going to tell them... surprise them that we are dating... that we are boy... whatever we are!"

Kyle was spiraling right now and I needed him to get it together. I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold back from showing affection to him as we spent two days with my family. I just knew it so I had to tell them.

"Ky, OK, I will try to hold back from telling them, but I know my mom. I know that she will see right through me, she always has had some creepy super power of being able to read my mind," I say to him, knowing that this won't go well, but if it will make him relax a bit, I will try for his sake.

"I believe in you, I know you can do it!" Kyle says to me and reaches over and holds my hand that was resting on the center console.

We pull into my neighborhood and I get that feeling that shoots through my body... both warmth and home... but also the dread of reverting back to my childhood that I so bravely escaped just a few years prior.

"We are here, it's the gray house at the end of this street," I say as we roll up slowly to our house that is lit up and I pull right into the front circular driveway and throw the car into park.

"You ready?" he says to me.

"Are you?" I quickly reply and he just sighs.

Out of the front door comes my mom's two dogs, Harry and Sally, yah... I'll give you one guess what her favorite movie is. IN fact, I think that may be the last movie she actually liked and the one she compares all movies to as the gold standard. I hope he doesn't hold that against me.

My mom comes out the door with a huge smile on her face. As an only child my mom tends to be more than a bit clingy. She looks good for hitting 47 in August. She held off getting married and having kids until she completed law school and started practicing. I was proud of her for that; she knew what she wanted and she refused to let society hold her back for trying to have it all. She did ultimately get it all, though it was a bit delayed according to Cajun standards of being barefoot and pregnant by the time you can buy beer. Mom, the badass.

"Sweetheart! I am so glad you came home! You know you may only be across town but you feel like 5 states away!" My mom, Mary Allison Kitchens esquire of Kitchens, Ruben and Hebert is my hero. Yes, she is the named and founding partner of one of the largest law firms in Acadiana with offices in each of the surrounding parishes. OK, yes, I am proud of my mom.

"Mom, you look amazing! " I say as I reach out and pull her into a hug, towering over her 5'2" frame. "This is Ky..le. Kyle my roommate... though I think you already met in our dorm lobby?"

"OH, yes, Kyle, it is good to officially meet you! I am sorry that your family left you alone for the holiday, but I promise by the time Thanksgiving is over you will be full of both turkey and family frivolity."

"Mrs. Breaux, it is a pleasure to meet..." Kyle says as my father comes out the door and quickly corrects him.

"Young man, this is Mary Allison Kitchens... she is not possessed by any man." My dad says with this smile on his face and joy in his heart as he loves saying that. He is so proud of his wife and all she has accomplished.

"I am so sorry," Kyle says, clearly knocked back a bit by this. I should have prepped him better!

"OH, Kyle, don't mind my husband. Please just call me Mary Allison, I insist." Mom says and grabs my father's hand.

"Kyle, this is my father, Judge Jay Allen Breaux. Dad... this is ... My room..." I say to the group.

"Kyle Montgomery, savior quarterback of my alma mater! Number 12! You saved our bacon more times than I can count! I was there for each of the games!" Dad says with a youthful vigor that I have never seen before. It was kinda fun, but also kinda weird.

"Sean, my boy! You never told me WHO your roommate was! This is an honor to be hosting cajun royalty! You boys come in! It's getting cold and about to rain. Here Kyle, you come with me and Sean, get your bags."

Dad puts his arm around Kyle and says to him, "Man that 30 yard pass you threw in the first quarter of the game on All Saints Day sure got you a lot of attention young man... you think..."

I look over at mom and just shake my head.

"It's very good to see you, son of mine. You are looking good. I don't know what it is, but you seem... less melancholy. I'd say you looked happy but I know better than saying such a crazy thing." She leans in and hugs me with a hug only your mom can give you. At that moment I melt and turn back into a child again. I want to tell her all about my new friend, my boyfriend. MY FIRST BOYFRIEND! But... this isn't about me, it's about Ky and for the first time in my life, I am putting someone else first. Something as an only child I rarely did.

"Mom, it's really good to be home. It's really been too long. I am sorry, with working on campus plus a much more challenging year academically, I just..." I trail off realizing she can see something.

"You guys only have the one bag, dear?"

Shit, she is onto us. Keep it cool, Sean!

"So I know you had to have made dinner, what was it? DoorDash or GrubHub?" I place my arm around her, we share a laugh and I close my car door and we walk inside.

Mom had ordered food from Agave, a local Mexican restaurant that has my favorite Mexican food in town. She got a feast of enough fajitas and the entire set ups to feed 10 people. Mom joked that we were growing boys and she wanted to have enough food for us.

Dad wouldn't let go of all the football talk and mom and I just sat and rolled our eyes. Though I have to admit to being pulled into the conversation more than a few times correcting my father a few times on Kyle's stats and his achievements.

"Sean, you know that Kyle is going to be part of history with this team? Having such a great season this year, and getting to end it on such a high note, you will be the starting QB next year for sure! A JUNIOR! Sean, you get how big that is here? Your roommate will be the Starting QB for his Junior and Senior year and with an arm like yours there is no stopping you!" I swear I haven't seen Dad this excited about anything in a really long time, it was kinda fun.

"Well, I don't want to jinx it, Judge, but that is my plan and I hope I do it!" Kyle says with a grin and he keeps looking at me as if to check in with me to make sure he is doing OK. This is not lost on my mom either, she clocks these looks several times. Damn, she is onto our scent. Let's just hope we can pull this off at least until Christmas.

Mom informed me that she has all the fix'ns ready for tomorrow as she got a full Thanksgiving meal from Joey's in town. It's a local staple and Mom used them for all her law firm events. Mom was never the domestic type, as they say, but she and I have become an amazing team when it comes to re-heating and serving. We agree to get up and ease into the day by 9:30, a compromise. See, mom and I both loathe mornings but we also knew Dad would want to eat before all the football starts.

After having a few drinks and playing a few hands of cards together we all decide we are going to crash. Mom offers Kyle the guest room on the second floor, but I assure her my room, which was really just a second master with a pull out couch and a king sized bed, will be fine for both of us.

"Mom, we have gotten used to hanging out and talking until the wee hours of the morning, it's just easier if he stays in my room," I say to her TRYING to play it down as much as I can.

"OK dear, you boys have a good night. I made sure the fridge in your room was stocked up with all your favorites and I even put some beer in there. Night!"

Kyle follows me back to my room as my folks head to theirs. We are on opposite sides of the house on the ground floor. In the middle of us was our pool out in a courtyard type set up. Looking outside Kyle gets excited!

"No way, great pool! Let's go for a dip before bed!" Kyle says looking at me making his eyebrows twitch up and down while he says it.

"See those windows right over there? That is my folks bedroom. They can see everything that happens out here, so don't you dare get any ideas unless you want all of our business aired out before the turkey even sees the light of day!"

"We can behave, beanpole. But it would be nice to take a spin around the pool right now. Your Dad is awesome by the way! Didn't realize he was so into UL Sports!" I come up behind him and pull him into a hug.

"Yah, I was shocked how well you guys clicked. I just never had that with him. He knows that I want to follow in my mom's footsteps and you know I have never spent any time with the sportsball," I say with a bit of a sigh, "but I am glad you guys are getting on so well! That will make breaking the news easier! Sure... we can go for a swim but I am sure any trunks I have are going to be way too tight on you!"

"I'll squeeze into a pair of your boxer briefs, not like I haven't done that before!" Kyle says as he gleefully starts stripping off his clothes and I walk over to my closet where I have a ton of clothes and I rifle through the extra underwear I have and settle on a long legged red pair of Calvin's for Kyle and a black pair for me. They were the least revealing when wet, trust me.

Minutes later we were swimming in the warm water of the pool. Still warm from the summer and steam was evaporating from our bodies that stuck out of the water. It was really hot to watch. The blue pool lights helped cast this perfect glow to the night and it was perfect.

We found a section of the pool that was blocked from my parents window by the hot tub where we stole some kisses and some long gropes from each other. This got us all worked up.

"I want you to fuck me again, like you did the first time. I wanna feel your weight on top of me as you slide into me, beanpole. Can we do that? Can we do that in your BEDROOM? Your bed that you jacked off for the first time in? The bed that we first talked to each other in and you shared that cute shirtless photo of yourself?"

"Is that what you want, football jock, UL's golden QB? You want my huge cock sliding into your muscle butt, do you?"

"I really do!"

"Fuck, I'm going to knock you up tonight, Ky!"

In seconds we are out of the pool and running back into my room. We start to kiss as I am pulling down my wet boxers and I suddenly realize the blinds are still open so I hit the button and as soon as they are closed we are on top of each other.

I push him down onto my bed with some serious force, causing him to bounce a little and I grab hold of his wet, nearly see through boxers and peel them off his beautiful ass, revealing the most beautiful sight I have ever seen... and this ass is MINE!

I dive into his ass and get him ready. It has been a few days since I have been inside him; he tends to tighten up to near virgin status after about 24 hours and I fucking love doing this. Tonight though it is a bit hotter for some reason with the smell of chlorine and his manly musk mixing together. Damn, I bet this is what he smelled like right after high school swim meets. FUCK I wish we had his speedos right now.

I grab my emergency lube from the secret drawer inside my headboard, there is no way I can stroke dry and so I always kept this at the ready! I lube up his hole first and try to replicate that first night as much as I can; I lube up my cock and the entire crack of his ass and start to make a glove out of this nearly hairless canyon of muscle. I keep moving my cock up and down through his crack and I make sure to pull back and start to poke his hole with the head of my cock. The first time I make contact he jumps a bit. That's my mark, I think I can do this hands free so I pull his arms up over his head and I hold onto his hands. There is a level of intimacy that holding hands creates - especially during that initial penetration.

Contact, the head of my cock is sitting on his hole and I start to apply gentle but firm pressure; I can feel his hole relenting to me. My head begins to penetrate him and I slowly make my way into him.

"Let me in, Ky. Fuck, you are so good at this!" I say to him as I slowly slide into him. I take small breaks, NOTHING like that first night. Once I have about 4" inside of him and I can feel his prostate up against the underside of my cock, I take a few short stabs and realize he has stretched enough to take my girth! Since he never had a problem with my length - I give him the rest of my cock all at once.

"Yes!" is all he says as I bottom out inside my bottom. He feels so damn amazing. "You are fucking me in your own bed, Sean! Fuck this is kinda hot!" he says as I begin to take my first full pump of his ass. "Tell me, that night that we texted each other and I sent you my photo... then you saw my insta... fuck your cock feels good... but tell me... did you jack off that night looking at me? Did you jack off in this bed, looking at my photos?"

"Fuck yah, I did Ky! You know I did. Even back then you knew what you were doing," I say and I take up really fucking him now and squeezing his hands tight.

"Sean? You know what?"

"What, babe?"

"I jacked off that night thinking of you, too!"

"Holy fuck... dude... you are going to make me cum right now... fuck no way... did you?"

"You were just so fucking hot!" he says to me as I start pounding him; I am pulling nearly all of the way out of him and then punching back into his fine ass. I can barely handle knowing that the first damn night we texted he got off thinking of me... and me him!

"Dude, I am so going to impregnate you right now!" I grunt to him... don't know how he will react to that, but fuck I am going to cum, there is no stopping it.

I realize that my bed springs are squeaking at the pounding I am giving him, kinda miss the sturdy construction of our plywood beds at the dorm for the quiet of it all.