My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Ky I am going to cum... I am ... I am ... cumming! Ahhhh... " I moan.

Just then my door swings open and the light from the hallway lights up my room and I hear my dad say ... "Hey Kyle I brought you this signed Jersey... Holy shit... Ummm Boys. I am ... I am sorry. I knocked... but..." Abruptly the door swings closed and neither of us says a word. Until finally Kyle breaks the silence.

"Well, I guess they know..."

---------------------------

Thank you for reading Chapter 6 and this series! Please take a moment and rate our work as that small, generous gesture will help us SOO MUCH. Oh and leave us a comment! We love hearing from you and learning what you would like to see from us in our future works! You can also drop me a personal comment as well and if you leave me your email address I promise to reply to all emails.

Huge thanks to my friend, editor and writing partner TrappedintheCl0set for this epic team up!

We really hope you enjoyed this series. This was nearly 3 months in the making from concept, storyboarding, writing, editing and publishing!! We are taking a few weeks off but then will begin our next series ... or... We LOVE suggestions so drop us a note, comment or private comment and let us know what you would like to see from us next!