My Sir Taught Me Patience

Story Info
My Sir tied me up and made me wait for him with a vibrator.
2.4k words
4.08
16.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsBird
MsBird
13 Followers

I was already naked, like he wanted me to be. He made me kneel. Usually, he sits on the sofa, and I kneel in front of him while I'm giving him pleasure. This time was different. I was kneeling between the sofa and the tv. He would be sitting on my left. I could be seeing both: my Sir and the tv.

"Don't move," he said. I was left facing the wall while he opened the wardrobe. He was searching for something, and I knew what it was. A box with some toys we love... I wonder what he will use on me?

The flogger, some rope, the ball gag, the nipple clamps, the feather, handcuffs, my vibrator, anal plug. So many options were in his hands.

He stood from my back and touched my neck. The sensation made me tremble a little. "Relax, sweetheart. We have all night ahead of us. Please, open your mouth," he whispered. I obeyed and felt the ball gag that was touching my lips. His hands fastened the gag around my head. I couldn't say a word. He gently caressed my back and softly said, "You are mine."

And I was his. He's always made me feel safe, and I knew I could trust him completely. He was gentle but enjoyed causing me pain. He treated me as his little princess slut.

"Put your hands behind your back," I heard my Sir's voice. "Handcuffs," I thought.

Our handcuffs are not "real" handcuffs. I'm not going into the details about their looks, because the point is I can easily escape them anytime. The last time my Sir used them on me, I unlocked them because (in my humble opinion) they were too uncomfortable.

He wasn't happy about it, and he put them back on. He didn't punish me for that misbehavior, and I still don't know why. Unless he thinks fucking my mouth is a punishment?

Anyway, he took my hands and handcuffed them behind my back as usual. I know my Sir likes me kneeling with hands tied up behind my back and his cock in my mouth while he's sitting on the sofa and watching something. This time was different because I had a ball gag touching my lips instead. He had something exceptional in his mind.

"If you plan to unlock the handcuffs like you did last time, think again. You have your safeword; if something is wrong or I crossed a line, use it. If I handcuffed you, it means I want your hands behind your back, do you understand, dear?" his voice was calm but made me shiver.

I nodded and tried to mumble something like "Yes, Sir" through my ball gag. "If you uncuff yourself tonight, you will get a spanking immediately," my Sir informed.

Okay... So, fucking my throat is not a punishment. He was searching for something in our box. Will it hurt?

My Sir faced me, I saw nipple clamps with a metal chain in one of his hands. I looked at him. I bet he could read some fear in my eyes. He knows I always fear the first bite of the clamps. My nipples were already erect, so he had no problem putting them on me.

"You look even more beautiful with the special jewelry," he said kindly. He always admires me when I have my ball gag and nipple clamps on.

The wave of pleasure rushed through my body: nipple clamps do their job! He pulled the chain to cause me more pain. "Does it hurt? Oh, I'm sorry, my dear. Don't worry, I'm sure it will hurt more after 10 minutes."

Even though the nipple clamps hurt, they are one of my favorite toys we have. They give me pain and pleasure.

My Sir gently stroked my face, and I saw something change in his eyes. A tiny little spark of evil naughtiness. "You still should be punished for the last time you uncuffed yourself without my permission," my Sir said. "I have a perfect idea."

Oh, so fucking my mouth wasn't punishment enough?

He brought my little vibrator from the box, turned it on, and inserted it inside my pussy. He caressed my face one last time, kissed my forehead, and went to the sofa to sit and watch tv. "Stay like that and wait. I want to finish the show. Don't cum without my permission," he didn't even try to hide the tiny smile.

No... I don't want to be waiting all tied up while he's drinking the beer and watching some show. It's unfair. I looked at him with my angry look, but he didn't care. He giggled and kept watching the stupid show.

A couple of minutes passed. "At least the vibrator isn't that big of a deal," I thought. It was too small to give me the orgasm alone. I was wrong, though...

My Sir kept drinking his beer ignoring me. It was frustrating to watch him while I was waiting with my nipples on fire and my pussy starting to drip. I tried to calm down since I knew this is my place now; I have no choice. He wants me to kneel and wait, so I have to obey him.

Minutes passed, and I felt the pleasure building up. The vibrator was doing its job. After what felt like 8 minutes I felt the need to cum as I was so close. I couldn't. My Sir didn't let me and I wanted to impress him. He makes me feel safe and taken care of, I wanted to be his little girl. His little slut.

My impatience was growing, I needed his touch. I moaned from all this pleasure and pain. My Sir finally looked at me and reminded me not to cum and wait. „I know you will be my good girl. Now be quiet, I want to watch the show," he added.

How much longer does he expect me to wait without an orgasm?

I noticed he started stroking his cock. Without me?! No... I want to do that. His cock was already hard, by the way. He clearly wants me but makes me wait just to tease and punish me.

I want to wrap my lips around his cock and give the best blowjob. Why doesn't he allow me to feel his hard cock in my mouth?

He was pleasuring himself for a couple of minutes, but it felt a lot more. I was confused and horny; my nipples were burning from pain and giving me pleasure at the same time. I moaned again and saw he finished the beverage. He sighed, looked at me, and said: „Do you want my attention? Why didn't you say so?"

My Sir stood up and was walking towards me. Finally!

"You have such pretty lips, it's a shame they have nothing to do," he noted and let took the ball gag out of my mouth. As I was about to say "thank you, Sir" he put his cock instead.

He slowly pumped it in and out, savoring every second. The soft moan escaped his mouth. I started moving my head and wrapping my tongue all around his delicious cock. I was waiting too long.

As my moves were getting faster, he put his hands on my head. I knew what is happening. He will fuck my mouth until he cums. My thought was almost true.

I tried my best to pleasure him with my tongue and lips. I couldn't get enough of him. My mouth was at his service. The vibrator made me moan as I was sucking him. I wanted more, but...

He suddenly stopped and took a step back from me. My torturer untied my hands and said, "Let's go to the sofa". I was about to stand up, but his hand stopped me. "No walking for you tonight."

"Do you want me to crawl?!" I asked in shock. I've never crawled for him. In fact, for anyone. He laughed and said, "Yes, but you forgot your manners, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry, Sir," I said. He went to the sofa and sat. "What are you waiting for?" he asked. I was still kneeling, not sure how I feel about his command. "Crawl," I heard. He didn't want me to overthink it.

Something clicked in me. I knew I must obey him. I started crawling towards him slowly and sexy as he was closely observing my every move. I took my time because the crawl had to be as steamy as possible. His eyes poured the passion on me, I could feel it in the air, almost vibrating.

I knelt before him. He caressed my cheek and neck. Exactly how I liked it. I closed my eyes and relaxed before a slap made me come back to reality. "You hesitated my order, slut," he said. "I'm sorry, Sir. I've never crawled before," I answered.

"You've never done many things, It's not a very good reason, is it?" he chuckled. "Do your nipples hurt?"

"Very much, Sir." The nipple clamps were on me for maybe 15 to 20 minutes. It was pretty much all I could take, and he knew that. It didn't mean he will make it easy to get rid of them.

"Do you want me to remove them?" he said and lightly pulled the chain.

"Yes, please, Sir. It hurts."

"Ask me nicely, dear."

"Please, Sir, can I have the nipple clamps removed? They hurt so much. Please take them off. I promise I'll be a very good girl."

"Good girl or good slut?" he teased me.

"Good slut or whoever you want me to be, Sir. Please, please take them off."

He removed the nipple clamps slowly, taking his time. The blood rushed back into my nipples: this was the worst part. The pain was sudden, though expected, but harsh. I gasped from this torture.

He rubbed my nipples with his palm in circular motions. Though he was gentle, it hurt like hell. I liked this kind of pain because it helped my nipples to wake up from the numbness. "Thank you, Sir," I said. "You are very welcome."

"How is your pussy feeling, by the way?" he whispered, leaned forward, and touched my kitty with his hand. "You are dripping! Such a slut..."

"I really want to cum, Sir, please," I admitted. I couldn't last much longer.

"Don't worry. I will let you cum, but not now," he said.

I knew him well enough not to complain about it. It is what it is. If he doesn't want me to cum right now, I have to submit to his decision and be patient. I didn't have much time to think because he was already navigating my head towards his still hard cock.

He was fucking my mouth. I could feel the cock in my throat. I was completely relaxed, even my mind blacked out. Nether I wanted, nor I could think. I wanted to be all his, and I was. He was using my mouth as he liked. I wanted to give his cock pleasure. I wanted my Sir so much that I needed to taste his cum in my mouth.

I knew he was close. He stopped when his cock was all the way inside my throat and orgasmed. I waited patiently for all his sperm to come out, then swallowed every single drop like a good slut.

I looked him in his eyes. He seemed like in heaven. "Thank you for your cum, Sir," I said.

"You are welcome. Now lay down on the sofa, please. I want to check your pussy" he said.

I laid down, he pulled out my little vibrator. "Wow. You are so wet only from sucking my cock. Such a slut."

He started to lick my precious clit and fuck me with his finger at the same time. He was fast, exactly how I liked it. Since I was already on the edge before he started licking me, it didn't take me long to be close to my orgasm now. "Please make me cum, Sir."

"I'm sorry, dear, I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

"Please, I want to cum so much, please let me, Sir."

"Oh, you want to cum?" he said and stopped. He stopped licking and fingering me. "No..." I didn't want him to stop.

I felt his hand on my neck. "Open your little slutty mouth," my Sir ordered. I obeyed. I had no idea why do I have to open it.

His hand (which was fingering me just a couple seconds ago) appeared in front of my face. "Suck my fingers," he said. I started to suck them with my closed eyes. "Look at me," my Sir commanded.

His other hand was still on my neck. I was looking at his eyes while sucking his fingers covered in my pussy juice. He was making me suck my own wetness from his fingers. It was sexy and humiliating at the same time.

The hand on my neck went down on my clit. He was fingering me while I was sucking his fingers. I closed my eyes again because the pleasure explored my whole body. "Look at me, sweety," my Sir reminded me.

He loved to see my eyes open. The reason, I believe, was my hunger for pleasure reflected in them. They were mirrors to him of how I feel and what I want.

I was so close to cum. "Do you want to orgasm? If you do, ask my permission."

His fingers were still in my mouth. How am I supposed to talk? I wanted to cum so badly, I couldn't overthink it. "Please, may I cum, Sir?" I tried to say, but it sounded far away from that.

"What did you say? I couldn't understand anything. You don't want to cum?"

"No. Please, may I cum Sir?" I repeated. I put all of my effort to sound my request better because I couldn't last long without an orgasm. It was already here.

"Yes, you can cum now." my Sir gave me permission. My orgasm was intense. The pleasure took over all my body, I could feel it in my fingertips. The power blew me away, all I could do was lay down. "Thank you, thank you, Sir, for letting me cum."

He laid down next to me wrapping me in his arms. "I'm so proud of you, sweety," he said and kissed my forehead. After a couple of minutes, he carried me to the bed. I fell asleep in his strong and safe arms, I was happy.

MsBird
MsBird
13 Followers