Surprise

Story Info
He surprises her with a (consensual) kidnap fantasy.
2.1k words
4.29
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd had to plan this one meticulously. There was a tonne of risk but, if it came off it was going to be epic!

She was working late. Tired and exhausted she had left the office and was heading back to her car, car keys in hand. Dusk was setting in and it was starting to get dark. As she approached She felt her phone vibrate in her bag signalling an incoming call. She popped her bag onto the bonnet as she scrabbled around for her phone. She'd missed the call. As she checked she saw it was from him. A little unusual, he never calls. Was probably a pocket dial or something. As she put her phone back in her bag, she felt it vibrate again. Annoyed and tired she reached for it again as it stopped ringing. Despite the long day, she couldn't help but smile at seeing it was him. Then she got a message from him simply saying "Surprise"

He was watching her from 3 cars away. He'd had to hide, it was risky given the equipment he needed for the next part of his plan. He'd watched her walk across the car park, try and answer her phone. He'd seen that frustrated look on her face and the smiled that followed it. He was so close, he could see her puzzled look at his message.

She sat in the drivers seat, keys in the ignition. She was staring at her phone, typing a message back to him. Wondering what to write. She was still confused by the calls and the message

He was at her rear door now. He could see her reading her phone and replying to him. She was distracted. The plan had worked perfectly

He opened her drivers door and even before she had a chance to look at him he had placed a dark cloth bag over her head. He put his hand over her mouth, grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She tried to thrash about and fight against him. Before she even realised what had happened he had her hands cuffed in front of her

He took the tuff cut scissors out of his pocket

The world had gone dark, at first she thought it was some creep and she was about to reach in her bag and find something to stab him with. She felt the squeeze on her hand and knew it was game on with him. She would fight, and fight hard but she understood the message he was sending her.

She felt him tug at her pants under her dress, she heard and felt the tuff cuts cutting them off. After this, he owed her some new underwear! She struggled against him, and he used her seatbelt to pin her into the seat. How was he so good at this? His strong hands and arms seemingly everywhere on her body. She felt her pants being removed and an influx of fresh air as the hood got lifted slightly. She tried to fight her head out the bottom, but he grabbed her cheeks and stuffed what she presumed to be her pants in her mouth. She felt the bondage tape being wrapped around her mouth outside the hood.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out the drivers seat, he had to be quick, he threw her across the back seat of her car. He had leg restraints, they went round her ankles and then quickly wrapped from the ankles over her handcuffs. This left her curled up in a foetal position on the seat.

He got into her drivers seat, started her car and drove out the car park

He drove her car to a wooded area. She laid on the back seat, he kept an eye on her using the rear view mirror. The journey took about 20 minutes.

As they pulled into the car park he was pleased to see it empty. He parked up and got out the car. He closed the doors and stood outside the door, just waiting. Helping to build her nervousness. He waited for nearly 10 minutes, then checking the coast was clear he opened the door and grabbed her by the head and dragged her out laying her on the floor. He pinned her head down and growled into her ear a warning not to mess about or he would cut her clothes off and drive her car off leaving her naked in the car park. He undid the strap from her ankles and helped her to stand up. He placed a piece of rope around her neck like a leash and tugged on it. She tried to fight against him and refused to move. He grabbed her hair through the hood and pushed her over the bonnet. He pulled up the back of her dress and smacked her ass continuously. He lost count, but she was squirming and trying to get away from his hand, he carried on for a few more until he was certain that she understood the message.

He took her leash and led her into the woods. After a minute he stopped and untied her dress and carried on with their journey. He found the place he had prepared. A blanket in a middle of a flat grassy area. He had placed four tent pegs into the ground with rope pre tied to them. He laid her down, removed her dress and bra. He tied her on her back, spread eagled.

He laid out the kit he needed for the next part of his plan. A leather belt, a riding crop, a pin wheel, some nipple clamps and of course, some more rope

He started to kiss her body, from her neck down onto her chest. He bit at her nipples and moved down her belly. She was wriggling and breathing heavy. He moved between her legs and licked the length of her pussy. She tasted amazing. He felt her getting closer. He stopped and went back to her chest, caressing her body. He slapped at her chest and pinched her nipples. Then went back to taste her again. He brought her close to the edge and stopped. This time only giving her seconds in between being on the edge, him stopping and starting again.

He kept edging her, over and over. He could taste and feel the sweat on her body. He stood up and picked up the crop. He started gently. Strikes to the upper chest, down onto her stomach, over hip bones and onto her thighs. Then he increased the intensity. Starting with the inside of her thighs. Landing close to her most sensitive parts. The skin now reddening. He moved onto her stomach. Again, much harder than before. He could see her tensing up and flinching after each strike and then up to her chest. He struck at her nipples and under her tits. She was now marked with red welts all the way up her body. She was moaning and pressing her hips into the air. He knelt beside her and pinned her waist to the floor with one hand whilst he fucked her with his hand. She was immediately on edge and he took her as far as he thought she could go before her orgasm landed and then he stopped.

Next was the pinwheel. Long slow deliberate movements up and down her body. Leaving tell tale red marks. He used his tongue on her again to keep her on edge and went back to the pin wheel. He wrote messages on her skin and used more pressure on the spikes where possible.

He used his tongue once again to get her close and then stopped. He surveyed the scene taking in every millimetre of her. Panting, sweaty, on edge. The welts and red lines across her skin.

He moved to a tree branch just off to the side of the clearing. There was a lower hanging branch around 8feet high. He threw a length of rope over the branch and secured one end to the tree. He tied a slip knot in the other end and looped it carefully around her wrist.

He leant in and told her he was going to untie her but that she should do what he says.

She'd laid there enjoying the edging. She was close to zoning out. Everything felt on fire and bubbling was deep within her. When he said he was going to untie her she decided to make good her escape. He untied her legs first. She laid there, passively waiting for the right moment. He untied her right hand. She remained stock still. She felt the rope loosening on her left and decided this was the moment. She tried to shove him in the chest, she made it to her feet and went to run. Her vision still blocked by the hood. As she went to run she felt the rope tighten around her left wrist,...

He'd anticipated her attempt at escape. He would've been disappointed if she didn't try. The slip knot on her left hand worked perfectly. As she stood up and went to run, the rope and slip knot pulled tighter and now her arm was trapped. In seconds he was on her, he had put her right arm behind her back and this was now handcuffed to the left. She thrashed about a bit more now. Trying to kick out. He took the crop and surprised her with a smack to the ass. She kicked out again and again this was followed with a crop to the ass. Harder this time. She stood still, bent over, hands secured behind her back. He tied another slip knot,....he smacked her ass again. This time 5 heavy blows with the crop. After she tried to kick out. He grabbed her ankle and put the slip knot straight over. He walked to the tree, holding the end of the rope and pulled it tight. She tried to fight but he was too strong. He tied the rope to the tree. He repeated the process with her left foot and tied it to a different tree. He put the crop down and picked up the nipple clamps. He surprised her by being tender. Sucking and biting on her now sensitive nipples. He put the first clamp on and as he released it she thrashed about. Next came the second. Not so much thrashing this time!

He grabbed her hair, lifted the hood slightly and took the pants out of her mouth. He was so hard. He undid his fly and pushed his hard cock straight to the back of her mouth. This wasn't going to be a nice one. He fucked her face, making her gag and her eyes water. He did this for a few minutes before replacing the pants in her mouth and the hood over her head. She was stood, now tied to the tree, bent over, head down, nipple clamps swinging below her, looking defeated.

"I owe you 50." He said. She tried to look up at him and then felt the first smack from the belt across her ass. Surely he didn't mean 50 of these.

He took his time with the belt. Smacking her ass and upper thighs. After every 5 or 6 he would use his hands to edge her or play with her ass. Her ass was a solid red colour. Every time he smacked her now he could see her stomach trembling and she looked like she was fighting her orgasm.

He took off his trousers, and approached her from behind. He put his cock against her opening and she pushed back into him. With one hand he held her handcuffs and with the other he started to play with her ass. His thumb and finger finding it's way inside

He fucked her. Hard. He felt her cum and carried right through. She was shaking her head no and trying to shout something. She came again, he carried on. She was moaning and he could feel the aftershocks as he went again. This time for a third and fourth orgasm. He felt himself getting really close and carried on. He paused as he came inside her. They both stood stock still, panting, sweaty and recovering. He pulled out and set to work untying her. He laid her on the blanket and admired the view.

The welts would mark, the rope had slightly burnt the skin on her wrists and ankles. She was laying on her back completely zoned out. He picked up all of the kit and packed it into a bag. Last, he picked her up and carried her back to the car before driving to a hotel.