My Sissy Addiction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart rate increased but it wasn't just johnnie giving me head. "This isn't how it's supposed to go," I was thinking. "I'm infatuated with this girl."

Her tongue traced the outer edges of the flared head of my cock before she flicked the slit. Tasting pre-cum for the first time, I heard her hum, "Mmmm."

Her fingernails dragged across my balls as she lowered her face and swallowed my cock. Her head bobbed slowly, her tongue never stopping. I was humping, trying to fuck her face. It was dirty, nasty sex. johnnie had excited me as no other. johnnie would bring me close only to back off until I was almost delirious with the need to cum.

"God damned, johnnie, please make me cum, baby. Please let daddy cum," I begged.

Using her hand and mouth, johnnie finally brought me off. My back arched and I grunted something intelligible as I filled her mouth with my seed.

When I'd gone soft, johnnie released me from her soft sucking lips and crawled up to me. Placing her mouth over mine, she kissed me forcing me to taste my own sperm. Her eyes were on mine as I swallowed. I saw the evil grin she wore seeing me eat my own bodily fluids.

Had any of my regular cock suckers done that, or even attempted it, I would have given them such a beating.

But johnnie wasn't one of my usual sissies. johnnie was special. We lay together and I felt her little 5" boner against my thigh. "I ought to spank that sexy ass of yours for doing that, baby girl."

Raising her face and looking at me, a mischievous grin on her flushed and pretty face, "Doing what Daddy?"

Smiling back at her, I saw the look of surprise cross her face when she felt the palm of my hand leave a hand print on her bottom. "Don't fuck with me, bitch," I growled.

Startled, she looked at me for a few seconds until we both broke out laughing. I hugged her to me and we kissed again.

We held each other for the longest time and it suddenly occurred to me, "What will Cindy think if you're this late, baby?" My concern was genuine. I didn't want to put johnnie in a bad situation at home.

johnnie jumped up. "I'd completely forgotten Cindy. I have to call her."

I lay listening to one half of the conversation though I could tell the other half without actually hearing it.

"Yes dear. I'm sorry I didn't call before now. No, I'm okay. I'm with my friend I told you about, Thomas. We just got carried away and time flew by. Yes, dear, I have had a few cocktails," he said winking at me. "No Cindy, I won't come staggering home. Yes dear, I promise I'll stay the night. Love you too. Good night, dear."

Giggling, johnnie jumped back into bed with me. "I hated lying to her, but what else could I do?"

"Yeah, I get it. We'll cross the bridge when we come to it. But you need to know this, johnnie. I don't care who, what, or why, never, ever lie to me. Never."

johnnie promised she wouldn't and we snuggled for a while.

What I was most pleased with is that johnnie had not cum yet and wasn't bugging me about it.

"Baby, we need to give you an orgasm," I said. Lay back on the bed and let daddy see his girl play with her clit."

johnnie was nothing if not obedient. She lay back, her thin 5" erection in her dainty hand. I watched her masturbate for a minute before stopping her. I was about to do something I'd never done, something that never occurred to me to do. "Let me," I said taking her dick between my thumb and two fingers.

This was so out of character for me. I'd never offered to get a sissy off, had never thought of such a thing. But everything with johnnie was different, special.

I moved down by her feet so I could watch. Her little balls were tight against her crotch. She was squirming as I stroked her clit and tickled her nuts.

About what I did next, I am unable to say what came over me. I can't explain why watching her writhing body turned me on so. I bent forward and took her little dick between my lips.

I lifted her leg under my arms and pushed them back, her knees at her chest. Swallowing her whole little boner, I was able to use my tongue on her tight little ball sac.

This lasted less than 15 seconds before I heard her screech and felt her dick spurting a thin watery discharge into my mouth. A bit salty but not too bad, I put my face to hers and shared it with her. "Now we're even, you evil bitch."

johnnie giggled and we kissed again.

We showered and I washed her hair. Here I was, doting on a sissy. Worse, as I rinsed her hair and applied a conditioner, I'd sucked her off. I'd kissed her, eaten my own sperm. Now I'm holding her against me as I run my fingers through her hair.

I was more than confused. I was learning what my target sissies were like before I showed them what they were meant to be.

I waited for johnnie in the living room, a cocktail in my hand, my ass parked on my chair when johnnie came out of the bath. She had a towel wrapped around her still wet hair and one up over her titties. It covered her dick but half her fat ass hung below. The thought came to me that I wanted to fuck that sexy big butt.

"You seem lost in thought, baby girl. What's on your mind, johnnie?"

"Thomas, I feel so guilty having cheated on my wife. I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to look her in the eyes again."

I pulled johnnie onto my lap. "Not to worry baby girl. We'll tell her together."

"You'd do that for me? Really? Oh my dear sweet Thomas, you've been such a darling."

We talked until the wee hours of the morning. I told johnnie that I wanted to complete her journey. I told her how I wanted to make love to her the way a man loves his woman.

"I know, darling and I want that too. but there's still Cindy to consider first my darling man."

We discussed it and agreed that we would wait until we had Cindy's blessing. I broached the subject of me fucking Cindy and johnnie seemed excited about the prospect. "Then we could all three be together, Thomas. I do hope she'll let you."

We woke Saturday morning and caught an Uber to johnnie's house. The little Cape Cod styled house was neatly kept with a nice lawn and well placed specimen plantings.

johnnie opened the door and I followed her inside. Cindy was at the dining room table, still in her bathrobe. "johnnie, God damn it, you should have told me you were bringing company.

After our quick introductions, Cindy apologized for her look and rushed out to get dressed.

johnnie and I shared a quiet chuckle, "Women," I said. But I was struck by how good looking she was even in a rumpled robe and unkempt hair. "She's beautiful, johnnie."

"Don't I know, Thomas." johnnie kissed me quickly and went to join Cindy. I heard some discussion, simmering but not heated. She was pissed that johnnie had let her be seen in such disarray.

When they came back, I apologized to Cindy for coming unannounced. "But I must say, you were beautiful a few minutes ago and you still are".

We chatted for a while and I thought that getting into her pants might not be fast or easy. It was clear that she loved her husband. It was also clear that she had her suspicions about how we spent the night together.

"So, did you boys share a bed together?"

johnnie blushed and gave it all away with her giggles.

Cindy insisted on hearing everything that happened. "johnnie tried to tell her that it was all her fault but I wanted to protect her. "No baby, let me explain what happened.

I told Cindy how johnnie and I met and how I thought at first glance he was a she. "One thing led to another and we had coffee. Then, last night, johnnie joined me for a drink. I guess we had too much because somehow, we wound up back at my place and, yes, we shared some sexual moments together. But that was all my doing. I saw something in johnnie that was and is special and I was unable to stop myself."

"So you're gay?"

"No, well um, look, it was the first time for me."

"Your first time being with another man?"

Cindy sat across from me, johnnie at her side. She held his hand protectively, her legs crossed at the knee and her left foot moving up and down. She was agitated that I had taken advantage of her husband. But the question of whether it was my first time with a guy still hung in the air.

They say confession is good for the soul. I owned up to my past deeds. I told them both everything about how I love being with women but really loved breaking in a new sissy.

"So that's all you think of my johnnie? He's just another notch on your blow job belt?"

"Not at all. Look, I can't explain what happened or why. There is something special about johnnie. And yes, we had sex but it was mutual, at least I think it was. She preformed oral sex on me and I returned the favor and gave her head."

Cindy looked at johnnie who was not able to face his wife. Then, looking at me, she said, "Well, that couldn't have taken long."

It took a few seconds for what she said to sink in. I smiled trying hard to stifle a laugh. Cindy couldn't. We both laughed at the same time even though I felt bad that it was at johnnie's expense.

"Tell me, Tom. Why do you refer to johnnie as she and her?"

"Look at her, Cindy. Look at johnnie and then, look at me. johnnie is a beautiful woman in my opinion. She's a delicate, sensitive creature, one who I cherish and whom I would do anything for."

Cindy looked at johnnie and sighed. "You're right. johnnie is beautiful. But johnnie is also kind, generous, and caring."

johnnie just sat listening to us talk about her. She didn't object. She didn't deny what I'd said and Cindy recognized his surrender.

"So, johnnie, you were out sucking a cock last night and didn't let me see you doing it? Babe, you know how many times I said it would be sexy to see you with a man."

It was my turn to be surprised. "You've been with other guys, johnnie?"

"No. Thomas, no. You're the first. I never wanted to be with a man before I met you. Honest."

"I believe you, baby" I said putting her at ease.

Looking at Cindy I knew what to say. "If you really want to see johnnie with me, there's no better time like the present."

"Really? You'd let me watch?"

I answered her question with action, not words. "johnnie, baby girl. Come to daddy," I said extending my hand.

johnnie looked to Cindy for her permission. "Go to him, honey," she smiled.

When johnnie came over to me, I took her hand and stood up. "You know what to do baby. Show your beautiful wife how much you love my cock."

johnnie looked at me with her doe-like eyes and once again, I couldn't resist. I pulled her against me and we kissed like lovers do.

johnnie reached down to feel my already hard cock. I had my hands on her big bottom and then I unbuttoned her jeans. We were still kissing when I slid her jeans down. Johnnie bent to remove the garment and I pulled off my shirt and opened my trousers.

Cindy was watching with great interest. I could see we were getting to her. She had moved one hand to her breast, the other down the front of her shorts.

I saw her eyes open wide when I pulled my pants off and she saw my rigid cock standing at attention.

But what really got her excited was when her husband knelt and put both hands on my ass and started licking my cock.

"Damn that's hot," I heard Cindy mutter.

johnnie did not disappoint. She gave me as good a blow job as she did the previous night. I knew she wanted to get me off but I stopped her. "Baby, girl. Ask Cindy of she'd like some of this cock."

johnnie looked up at me. "Yes, Thomas. You're right."

"Honey. Would you like to be with Thomas?"

Cindy didn't hesitate a second. "Come with me," she said leading me to her bedroom.

I took her in my arms aware that johnnie was behind us, watching. We kissed and I ran my hands over her body. Her breasts rose and fell as her breathing increased.

Breaking apart, I laid her on her bed and pulled her shorts down her legs and off. Cindy had a nicely maintained bush, trimmed very close. I knelt between her legs and tasted her excitement. Her hips began an assault on my face as she pulled on my head and ground her pussy on my mouth.

I used my tongue and fingers to give her several orgasms until she pushed me away. "I can't take anymore. Fuck me. Give me that fat cock."

I had to hand it to Cindy, she is a tremendous fuck. Her pussy was tight, warm, and wet.

As I looked down on her, johnnie joined us on the bed. His face next to hers, I watched them kiss. Then, turning to me, Cindy watched johnnie and I kissing. Then I kissed Cindy. The kissing repeated over and over as I brought Cindy multiple orgasms. She bucked and thrashed; her face contorted as she cried out her final climax at the same time I came in her.

Afterwards, I lay between the couple, my arms holding both. "I could get used to this," I said, turning to kiss, first Cindy, then johnnie.

"You better get used it," Cindy replied. "Because I certainly will."

"Me too," johnnie agreed hugging me. "Me too, daddy."

Hope you enjoyed my tale. Thank you for reading it. Your comments and emails are welcomed as usual.

12