All Comments on 'My Sissy Roommate Pt. 01'

by wolf_hunt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is the type of story I want to read more of!!!!

Seriously, nothing else turns me on than having to read erotic stories where, a straight man falls in love with a crossdresser, the crossdresser being an innocent cinammon bun in this story is an added bonus, keep it up, really want a continuation of this!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Ready for more

I really enjoyed this story and hope you write more chapters. I have had a fantasy for a few years that my girlfriend would dress me as a girl for Halloween and take me to a bar or party and try to find a guy to have a threesome with.

sissygirl123sissygirl123over 4 years ago
great story please continue

well written and as a feminine girlyboi I just love how it developed. your description of her being made love to is just how it feels for the sissy girl. the feeling of being filled with a hard cock in such a loving manner is wonderful

Sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soo sexy!!

Nothing really hotter than a fem boy. My dorm roommate in college was like him and my first guy ever. I always had women around but once he seduced me and we started fucking I blocked everyone out and tore that ass up several times daily. Basically he was my bitch til he graduated first and moved away which was super hard on me! Tried to date girls again but I ached for men and looked at them so different and they started to notice and hit on me often. That’s how I was converted! A black graduate student top cake after me and owned me, found out I was even more natural as a bottom! Hit me up guys, how did u start? mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love

Dare I say the word? I think Andrew loves Arthur, and as such, can we see Arthur's description? He is a jock, and as such, should be a well-built guy, manly in appearance, perhaps chest hair, a treasure trail, a big cock? And at some point, since they are fixated on each other, let Andrew suck Arthur's cock, and let Arthur return the favor. They should enjoy man-to-man sex too. And please keep Arthur protecting Andrew. Good work! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feels.

Daymn, what a story. Best Ive read in a while. Great writing, hot as fuck but also hits me right in the feels. Your writing style is great, I loved the perspective and focus on the crossdresser, felt real. Keep it up! ;)

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 4 years ago
Love it

Love the story. I started dressing young. I wish I had a friend like that who turned me into his gurl. Now I have dreams my wife turns me into her girlfriend. Love to chat. I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com.

Jasont200Jasont200over 4 years ago
Lube

I know it's a story and the spit adds to it. But he probably has lube in his room so should of just used it.

smoothed273smoothed273about 3 years ago

Hot is an Understatement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey. Do more of this please? That would be really great

Lovesex53Lovesex53over 2 years ago

Waiting for next parts, real hot story

Jamieboi11Jamieboi11about 2 years ago

I see myself in Andrew - would like to be turned out by my best friend!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

I wish I had a best friend like that, when I was younger. I was a lot like Andrew. I was picked on and teased, and bullied. My first time giving oral was forced. The first time a man fucked me HURT! I wished things were different.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's a good story and well written. I only caught one error in the story that made me pause - Sarah would be the president of a sorority - not a fraternity.

To improve the story, you might develop the characters a little more somehow. I'm not exactly sure what I am asking for with this critique. I didn't feel a real connection with any of the characters until the middle of Andrew's transformation. Assuming other chapters will follow, the character development so far may be just fine. At the conclusion of Chater 1, I'm interested in what lies ahead for Andrew and Arthur. Thre is more to tell.

I share my thoughts with the intent of encouragement. I hope they are received that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolf_hunt@wolf_hunt
Join my fan club for exclusive content and stories. Check out all my full published books on Amazon including the Bet with the link below. Sign up to my Subscribe Star to get exclusive content and all my stories a month ahead of time along with being able to vote for which...