My Sissy Sex Toy Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Something i have been dreaming about it for a while now.
5k words
4.41
23.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1 OF MY SISSY SEX TOY FANTASY (i do hope something like this will happen to me one day)

Going about my usual day with work and sometimes surfing the adult websites and chatting with naughty people online. Have to say that I have been meeting loads of guys in the past year, but I have yet to fulfill some of my fantasies, so I am always looking for that guy that will make this happened for me. But have to say I don't think It will ever happen.

I was chatting with a few people online, but it was this older guy (to make it easier I will call him Alan), in his 50's that kind of caught my eye. From his photos he looked like he was taking care of him and his cock looked nice and big. His profile was stating that he was straight, and his verifications were from a few women but not recent. And I could see from his messages that he was well educated. But I must be honest I didn't think that this will go further than the online environment.

So, after a few more messaged I told him I need to go back to work and that if he is serious about meeting to text me on my mobile and we can take it from there. I gave him my phone no. and then I have logged out.

After about an hour or so I hear my phone beeping, so I had a look to see who messaged me. After reading the message I was a bit surprise as the online guy messaged me. It was more to let me know that we have talked earlier and that was his number. Also, he stated that he would like to meet, and he ended the message with 'but...'.

I went back to my stuff, when after about 15min I get a message from Alan. When I had a look at it, my heart started to beat faster, my eyes popped out and my jaw dropped:

'but if we are going to meet you will need to follow these steps:

1. Travel to my place already dressed, without anything else but make up, phone and wallet.

2. We will meet at a coffee shop close to my house.

3. You will need to be able to stay 3 days.

PS: Dress casual, and don't worry about other clothes as I have some for you.

I want an answer in an hour!

Alan'

I have been reading the message 3 or 4 times, not knowing what to think. On one hand he sounded very demanding, on the other hand he was what I was looking for. It did not take long for me to accept his proposal. He texted me back the details about time, address and location and told me I am not allowed to have any meet, nor was i allowed to cum. And on the day send a messaged letting him know that I am on my way, nothing more.

The last couple of days past by without even thinking about Alan and the meet, and of course I wasn't thinking he was serious about not going online. He can't tell me what to do or not in my day by day life.

In the end the day came around, and I took the morning for myself to get ready as I was supposed to meet him in the evening at this corner shop coffee shop in this posh part of the town I was going to. Right before I got ready, I texted him with a confirmation message. An hour later my taxy was outside, but I still didn't had a replay back to my confirmation. I wasn't sure of what I am supposed to do right now, as I don't usually travel for meets and I know that a lot of people are timewasters. So, I decided to call him and see what is going on. The phone was ringing, Unfortunately he never answered. I was really getting upset now as It took me a long time to get ready the taxy was here, but I didn't know for sure if this guy it's just messing around. Without even thinking I jumped in the taxi and decided to go there and just take a chance. I was dressed and I wasn't living far from the place we were meeting at.

Because I lost some time trying to reach Alan, I arrived about 5 minutes late. But I was so pissed off I didn't really care, thinking who the fuck does he think he is not saying anything. I got into the coffee shop and to my surprise he was there, and all I could think about was to tell him how much of a jerk he is an that is very disrespectful. But he apologizes for not coming back to me and got me a coffee. We started chatting for a while and he told me the reason he wanted to meet here was because he wanted to know what type of person, he will be bringing in his house.

All the sudden his face changed, and he became very serious. Alan told me that I have 2 options right now and that he will be alright with any of them, but that I don't have any time to think about the answer, it must be instant. Then he started telling me the options:

- Option one - You go home

- Option two - You go with me

I smiled and said option 2 straight away. I didn't even understand why he asked me this as I did not go all this way and got ready to just go back home. After my answer he pulled a piece of paper out of his suitcase, handed it to me and told me that if I want to go forward with this I need to read and sign the paper.

At this point it was getting a bit weird and all I could think was about those people that sign away their life. Looked over the contract but didn't had any official stamps so in de end was just a part of the role play. And of course, I had told one of my friends that if I do not call them at least once a day to call the police. In my mind everything was done so nothing can happen to me. The contract stated some reasonable demands within the scenario of being a Sissy Fuck Toy:

'I will do whatever task is asked of me by my Master as long as it does not affect my health'

'I will wear whatever my Master says'

'I will only be allowed to speak when asked or if my health is being affected'

'I will willingly give my Master my clothes and all my belongings, to be kept in a safe place'

'I will be punished however my Master sees fit if I will ever disobey'

'My master will take the responsibility of feeding me appropriately so my health will not be affected'

After reading the contract it didn't sounded that bad apart from the fact that I must give my belonging away. So, I told him that as a safety measure I told one of my friends that I will call them at least once a day. Alan said that he understands and to cut that line out of the contract. When I started to complete the blank spaces he said that there is no need for that it's getting a bit late, and that if I still want to go thru to sign it, finish our drinks and leave.

At the end of the page it was a line saying:

'By signing this contract, I understand that I will be giving away the right of my body and mind to my Master Alan for the period determined above'

So, I decide to go ahead and sign the contract, without much thinking to be honest, and gave it to Alan. I think I was feeling so horny about this entire scenario I wasn't thinking anymore.

Alan took the contract and he put it in his suitcase, then he gave me bag and told me to go toilet and put them on. I asked what it is, but his replay made me realize that this is where my 3 days began. He told me that I know what I have signed and that I will be punished for talking without permission and to go faster to the toilet and put the things on.

I got up and went to the toilet, where I have opened the bag to see a very small chastity cage and a medium size butplug with a flashing light. I could only assume that that was a wireless one and that Alan had the remote. I wanted to insert the butplug first, but I realized there is no lube. In the end I used a bit of soap and saliva and after about 5min I managed to fit it in. I must admit it was a bit painfully. The next thing was the chastity cage, that I didn't know if it will fit especially that all of this was making me horny. After what it seemed like forever, I have managed to fit it in, but I was in a bit of a pain. I stayed there a bit more to get used with them, and then went back to Alan.

He told me to sit down and finish my drink. After he got up and told me that he will be outside and that I need to finish my drinking by the time he is done smoking and then come out. So, after I was done with my coffee I was waiting for him to finish smoking and then I went out. After that we jump in a taxi and got to his house.

It was a detached house, not very big but nobody around it. We got in the house and told me to go have a sit on the sofa until he comes back. Before he left the living room, he turns on the TV with what it looked to be a sissy hypno video.

I think this was the worst moment to watch porn because of that small chastity device. The pain was bigger and bigger as I was more exited. But even though I was horny, somehow, I was feeling really tired. And the video on tv seemed to be on a loop. I wasn't feeling very well so I decided to lye down.

Next time when I opened my eyes, I realize I was in this bright pink room. I was thinking that Alan moved me there as it will be my room for the next 3 days. But when I tried to get up from this chair that I was on could not get up. I was tied up to it and dressed in a maid outfit already. When I turned my head towards the mirror, I realized that my hair was blonde and my makeup was changed. I wasn't to worry about the hair because I was sure it was temporary. Everything else was a bit weird, and Alan was nowhere to be found. As I was started to wake up, I was felling some pain in my earlobes and around my belly button area. I am trying different positions to look at my ears, but no chance because of my curly hair. Then I turned around to the table by myside, and what I have seen on it shocked and maybe me started to panic. My student id that I forgot to take out of the wallet was on the table with my unlocked phone. Also, the contract was on the table and instead of the blank spaces there was my real name, and now the contract was stamped making it legal. My blood was rushing thru my body not knowing what to do.

Then I notice this letter on the wall:

'Nicole,

If you haven't realized it already, I have drugged you at the coffee shop. But you gave me no choice when you didn't want to agree with my contract terms. As you can see the contract it's legal now and you can't do anything about it. Also, as you can see your phone it's unlocked and going thru your messages, I found out witch one is your family's numbers and also, I had a look on your Facebook. If you do not comply there will be consequences.

I assume that you started to feel a bit of pain in your earlobes and belly button area, that is because I took the liberty of piercing them. I bet you have noticed your hair it is blonde now, and to help you stop thinking about it, it is permanent. Don't worry this are not the last modifications of your body, but I will tell you all about it when I will be back,

Btw you will be punished accordingly for being late, going online and talking without permission. I hope you are ready as I don't like my subs to disobey to often and when they do I want to make sure they will not do it again, therefore the punishments are drastic.

See you when I get home slave!'

I was sitting on the chair, tied up, powerless and felling my heart beating fast. I wanted to cry but for some reason I couldn't. But even if it was hard to admit that, this is what I have asked for and my little cock was a proof of that. It was trying to get hard in the small chastity cage, and it started to hurt bad.

Every time when I was looking in the mirror, I was more and more accepting with the changed that he has done to me, and I was trying to control my excitement because of the cock cage.

After about an hour of torture of getting hard and soft, I stope to get hard, but still feel exited. When all the sudden I heard the door from the room, and I see Alan coming thru. I started telling him that this is not what I had agree to, and that is should stop right not. But before I even finish what I had to say he slap my face so hard that I started to cry right away.

Alan: -Bitch I did not give you permission to talk, and I think you did not realize, but you can't get out of this as you have signed a contract. Therefore, you will be here until Sunday and you will do exactly what I will tell you otherwise you will not enjoy these 3 days at all.

-Every time when I ask you something you will answer with short sentences and you will call me Sir from now on.

-Do you understand that slut?

Me: -Yes, Sir!

Alan: Now that we understood each other, today will finish with your body modification, so tonight we can start your training for the next 3 days. So in about an hour a tattoo artist will come over to give you a nice tramp stamp and some nice art on your body. He will also pierce your nipples nose and lips. He will make your lips bigger too, as you need to look perfect for the next days.

After that I will have a lady coming over to remove your facial hair and body hair completely. And with that you will be done with the body modifications.

And if you are a good girl after all of that I will give you something good to eat. Also, I have seen on your profile that you are a chem friendly slut, so do not worry this next days you will be feed a few chems so you can keep up.

With all of that being said I will untie you, but if you are creating me any problems, I will tie you back. And remember that you will still be punished for all the other things that you have done, and I assume you do not want to add more punishment to that.

Also, to get over easier over the next 3-4 hours I would recommend you take some of the pills that are on the table as it will help you relax.

Do you understand what I have told you so far?

Me: Yes, Sir I do! (what else I could have done, as he has everything on me)

He started to untie me, and right before he was done, he told me that my first punishment will start right now before the tattoo guys will be over. He ordered me to get on my knees and open my month. Then he pulled out a box that seemed to be full of sex toys. He got out a mouth gag that seemed to have a little dildo, and he put it in my mouth then tied it up. It looked like it was one of those inflatable ones, because it started to grow in my moth and made it unconformable. He told me to bend over with my face on the floor and ass in the air. Then he told me that if I pass this punishment without making any noise, he will not apply the other ones. Then I felt a slap on the ass so hard that made me yell in the gag and started to cry.

He started to laugh and said that apparently, he will have to apply the rest of the punishment too. For about half an hour he spanked my ass cheeks so bad that I could feel a river of tears coming down my face.

He stopped and told me to take the gag out, and redo my make, take the pills and sit down on the bed until he comes back.

I have complied and after 20 min he was back with 2 other guys. The guys have two suitcases in which I assume they had the tattoo machines. They started to set them up, and after 10 min they told me to come and sit in front of them, take my clothes off and spread my legs and put my hands up.

They have locked my feet with a bar so they will always stay spread and they have tied my hands up and then attached them to a hook in the celling. In the meanwhile, I felt weaker and weaker and my eyes were barely staying open.

On of the guys started to work on my left leg and the other one on my back. I must be honest the pain wasn't that bad but after a while I could not stay awake and I have just passed out.

When I woke up the guys weren't there anymore, and I was laying on the bed not wearing anything. It felt so hard to get up from the bed, my hands were still numb from being suspended for so long. When I looked at the time it seemed like I was out for about 7 hours. I couldn't believe how long time I have been out. When I got up and looked in the mirror, I didn't know what to say. It was a mix of sock and pleasure.

My whole body was red. I assumed it was because of the hair removal treatment that he told me about it. Then on my left leg I had 2 tattoos, a garter belt and on my ankle, I had a rose. On my other ankle I had a queen of spades tattoo. When I turned around on my lower back, I had a big red bow and a writing underneath: 'perfect present'. On my tights under my butt cheeks I had written Baby Doll. Then I realize that on my right wrist I had a writing saying: 'good little slut'. It was made to look like a bracelet.

After analyzing all my tattoos, I had a look at my nipples, and they were both pierced with 2 pink hearts that could not be removed. My lips were bigger than normal, and I had a pierce on just above my top lip, one in my bottom lip and on in the nose.

I don't know what was happening, but even after I started feeling all the pain from everything that was done to me, my dick was trying to get hard. But this time the pain was a lot worst than before. When I looked at my dick I realize that I had an utheral insertion inside my dick that was really painful.

I think I just started in the mirror for about 30 min analyzing my body and what has been done to me and the only thing that I could think was that now I don't really need that much mascara anymore as I don't have any more facial hair.

When I approached the makeup table, I saw a piece of paper in which it said that when I see it to get dressed up and come done stairs.

I remembered about the punishment I got before passing out and I decided to dress faster and go downstairs. I went to the wardrobe and I realized that there was a good variety of clothes in there. I was thinking what to where so I can make him happy. I went with a pair of very short jeans and a pink top. And right before going out of the room I realize that It should be better to do my makeup a bit. I have applied a pink shiny lipstick and done my eyes showed pink also. Then I decided that I will look a lot better if I will wear a pair of pink platforms too. After I admired myself a bit in the mirror I when out of the room and went downstairs in the living room. Nobody was there, but the tv was on, playing sissy slut bimbo trainers. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed there, and I was enjoying watching the bimbo trainers.

I got so scared when all the sudden I felt a slap on one of my cheeks. That was Alan that came from a what I assume it was the basement.

Alan: Look at you, looking so good and slutty. I can't believe you dressed up like this after all have been done to you.

You understand that I just told you to dress up and come down. I haven't told you to dress slutty, not put any makeup, nor use any of the heels. You have done this out of your own will. Usually most of the others that I have trained take about 2 days to do this willingly.

I knew since we have talk that you wanted this, and that you were living a lie in your day by day life. But just so you know that will not impress me and you still have 2 punishments waiting for you.

With, take your top off and then go and get on your knees in front of the sofa so we can start with your second punishment.

He opens this box and took out what this suction cups that had some clamps inside and some wires outside. He told me that those are nipple electro stimulations suctions cups. He told me to put them on and that if I do not make any noise, he will cancel my last punishment. He said that all I had to do was to not make any noise for 15 min. And right after he said that he turned it on, and I could fell a small pain going to my nipples. Then next 2 min were ok, but then he started to increase it and it was hurting more and more. He could see my tears running down my cheek, but that made him turn it up even higher and it was hurting like hell. But I decided this time I will not scream. After about 10 min he turned it to maximum and I have to say that the pain was excruciating but I realized that my cock was trying to get hard. Usually that would have been a great thing but that added to the pain. I could not believe it that all that pain was giving me enormous pleasure as I could not make my self stop from getting hard. With 1-minute left something very strange happens, my little cock started to leak thru the inserted tube, and almost orgasming.

12