My Sissy Sex Toy Fantasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe that was happening and that I did not made any noise thru this whole 15 min.

Alan: I can't believe how much of a slut slave you are. Not only that you have not made any sound and took the punishment like a good slave, but you came like a girl too.

Now you know we can't have any mess anywhere, so lick your mess up and then put the things back in the box.

I was more than egger to comply and I did not stop until I felt the floor it's clean and not sticky anymore. After that I had to put the things back in the box and get back on my knees.

Alan: Great slut, now put your top back and come with me in the kitchen.

I have done as he said and followed him in the kitchen. Once there I have noticed 2 beer glasses with different liquids in it. One was white, and I assumed it was full of cum and the other was clear and what I assumed it was water. Then there were 2 plates there, one with food and the other one with 3 lines of white powder.

Alan: As you have noticed there are 2 cups and 2 plates here. This is all going to be your choice.

They both go in pairs, so the glass full of cum goes with the powder, and the glass full of water goes with the food. Now there is a trick here, the glass full of cum has female hormones in it. Now I know how egger you are to drink some cum, but you must understand that only good sluts deserve cum, the ones that want to be a perfect bimbo.

Now you have 1 min to think what you would like to drink.

I was looking at them and I could not believe that I my mind was thinking of drinking the glass with cum. I must admit that my body was in so much pain that the powder would take some of the pain away. But I didn't want to take any female hormones, and then again, I wasn't that hungry either.

Alan: Your minute has passed so choose.

Without even thinking I took the glass of cum and just chucked it down my throat. I didn't stop until I didn't finish it all.

Alan: I can't believe how much of a slut you are. I think you are the perfect fuck toy. Usually most of the other drink the cup with a break between. But you had it all.

After you are done here, go and clean yourself up and get ready to have your hole trained up. We need to make sure you can take big dicks, because most of my customers are really hung.

And after you have been thru your shower routine you need to go back to your room and wait me there naked on your knees.

Me: Yes, Sir. (that was all I could say after all he has done to me, and what's worst it is that I am not even upset with him anymore)

As a good submissive, I have gone upstairs and got in the shower. I do have to say that removing my body and face hair made my shower ritual a lot shorter and easier. When I was done, I have gone in my room and waited for Alan all naked and on my knees. While I was waiting for him, I have a glimpse in the mirror and i was looking like a girl even without make up on. And again, I stater to get aroused and what I realized was that I was not getting that hard anymore.

After about quarter of an hour Alan comes in the room with a stunning woman behind him. She was all smiley and looked quite happy when she has seen me, and in a very feminine voice told me to get up. After that she started to inspect me carefully and told Alan that I was one of his best work so far. She said that I could even end up better then her. That shocked me so bad, as I was thinking she is a woman not trans. She could see the shock in my eyes and then she told me that she used to be in my place 5 years ago.

After that Alan left the room and left us alone but told us not to take way to long to get ready as he still must train my holes properly before we go to sleep.

Bianca said that alright, she will be done with me in about an hour.

After Alan got out, she started to tell me about her situations:

Bianca: I can see the shock in your eyes, and I understand you because I was in the same position about 5 years ago. Alan has been doing this for the last 15 years and he is a nice guy even though he acts so rough.

It's mostly because he needs to be because of the business that he runs. I know you have a lot of question to ask but I will explain everything, while I teach how to do your makeup properly.

To be continued...

12