My Sissy Sister: Release

Story Info
A release for Rory, with her favourite friend!
2.8k words
4.74
17k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
619 Followers

I blushed, a nervousness starting to come over me while trying desperately to stay still, letting Mistress work her magic. Sliding the bright pink stockings up my legs, she smiled at the slight shake in my thigh, seeing the obvious signs of excitement coursing through her sissy. Clit twitching having Mistress so close to me, I couldn't help the tiny little noises constantly escaping me.

Today, my beautiful sissy, you have earned a release.

Release. The only word that existed in my mind at the moment. Usually Mistress enjoyed teasing me, hinting at earning freedom from my cage, enjoying a real erection. But for the past few months, that had been the only hope I had received: hints. Week after week, left aching and straining in my tiny pink cage, currently matching the nylons clipped to my garter belt. Seeing the rest of the outfit Mistress had planned for me, I knew full well the bright pink sissy she was turning me into today!

Today, my beautiful sissy, you have earned a release.

I didn't deserve such a caring, supportive Mistress. Always patient with my brattiness, always stern with my sass, she never relented in her control over me. Far beyond being my keyholder, Mistress controlled every part of me, existed in every corner of my mind. She read me like a book, answering questions before I had the courage to ask them. It seemed each time she took control of me I found a new way to worship her, another reason to happily submit to my Mistress. My world.

Today, my beautiful sissy, you have earned a release.

Mistress' compliments having a powerful effect over me, feeling as if I was floating before her. Despite being so elated at hearing the word,release, I still listened as she calmly directed me while fussing over my outfit. Her little doll, presented how she saw fit, her imagination come to life. Giggling, whimpering just a little as she tightened the corset around my waist, I couldn't wait to see the final product. Always so happy when she dressed me, even when her devious mind came up with ways to humiliate me! (Okay, don't tell her, but especially those times...)

Mistress helped me slide into my heels, six inches of pink lifting me off the ground. My ass and legs certainly thanked them now, although by the end of the night maybe not so much! I blushed deeply in the mirror, Mistress right behind me, hands never leaving my body. Nails, eyeshadow, lips: it all matched. All pointed to and highlighted the sissy in me, bringing out that girly, feminine, and submissive side of myself. Bringing out Rory.

Today, my beautiful sissy, you have earned a release.

I let out another girly giggle, leaning back on my Mistress for support. Her hands wrapped around my waist, moving downwards to feel my aching little clit. Gripping, lightly teasing with spanks, she smiled through my whimpers, seeing that I had finally fallen into my role for the evening. Undeniably, I was ready to be her good girl, respond to her every whim, just how she liked me.

Kneeling in front of her, Mistress clipped a leash to my collar, signaling it was time to go. Heels clicking behind her, my heart thumped in my chest as she led me to the car. While her neighbours all knew about me, some more intimately than others, being outside in this state always made me nervous. But that subtle tug of my collar, a reaffirmation that it was held by my protector. Mistress was the source of my confidence, knowing as long as I did what I was told, focused on being her good girl, she'd never let anything happen to me.

Not to mention, the prospect of release after months of denial had its own way of spurring cold feet.

Hands on my knees, clit resting on my thighs, I sat perfectly still just how I'd been taught. I burned as we drove through the city, desperately trying to ignore the stares and points, dreading each red light. There was, however, a freedom in relenting control to someone else, giving myself completely to my Mistress. I knew this is what she wanted, what she planned. This was exactly how she wished me to experience this, part of the evening she had set for her sissy. Knowing that, despite the firm blush on my face, the beating in my chest, I could relax. I could just be a good girl. Feeling my clit ache from the attention, straining hard in my cute little pink prison, I held my position firm.

We arrived at a house I knew very well, my eyes widening with excitement. I'd been here many times to play with Rachel and her Mistress. Rachel, a sissy Mistress and I had met years ago at a party. We instantly hit it off, giggling like idiots while we talked and laughed, unable to keep our hands off each other. Both caged, both owned, we had so much in common, inseparable from the moment we met.

She was my Sissy Sister.

Eagerly, I followed Mistress to the door, excitement coursing through me for a different reason. Seeing Rachel open the door I squealed, hugging her tightly, eagerly running my hands over the matching outfit she was wearing to mine. We giggled, exploring each other's bodies, teasingly touching and playing, so happy to be with one another. Mistress simply shook her head, embracing Rachel's owner, both sighing at the two girly idiots before them.

A gentle, but firm command soon had me with my hands behind me, feet shoulder width apart, and staring at the floor. Rachel giggled, given no such order, continued in her exploration of my body and outfit. Softly growling, but not daring to disobey my Mistress, I whimpered as my clit strained under her touch, always secretly enjoying being teased by her. Rachel had a bit more of a dominant streak in her than I did, and used that often to torture me.

Leaving a kiss on my cheek, bringing out a blush, Rachel retreated back to her Mistress' arms, following submissively as we all walked to her dungeon. My eyes never looked up, led by the tug of my collar, the uncertainty of the evening mixed with the excitement of being with Rachel tearing at my mind. So many questions tried to blurt out of my mouth, feeling them boiling at the surface. But Mistress had trained me well, using both punishment and reward, ensuring I knew that those questions would be answered soon enough.

Rachel's nervous giggling meant she was being tied up, an adorable tell of hers. She was unable to stay silent while being bound, the excitement from being restrained too much for her. Mistress unclipped my leash, her assuring pat on my ass allowing me to finally see the predicament I'd face this evening. And what a predicament it was.

I was led to the weird set of "chairs" Rachel currently found herself tied to. Rope tight across her chest, she was firmly held against the back, legs spread wide on each side. Ankles secured, her arms pinned behind her, she wasn't going anywhere. I scrunched up my face in confusion, seeing two blocks at the back of each, like miniature stages to admire the sissies. I looked back at Mistress, but her sly grin gave me no answers.

Helped up, I climbed into the bizarre arrangement with Rachel, pressed so close to her. Still giggling from the effects of her bondage, she took the opportunity to lick my nose, grinning at the glare I shot her. My thighs glued to hers, feeling our clits against each other, I whimpered being so close, feeling her everywhere. Soon my own arms, chest, and ankles found a similar fate, our legs connected together. Whatever our Mistresses had in store for us, we were doing it as a team.

I stared into Rachel's eyes, pink eyeshadow so adorable as she held my gaze. I wanted to stroke her face, brush her hair back, touch those beautiful lips. So close, so tantalisingly close, the nervousness and worry I held onto coming here washing away being so near my Sissy Sister. My Rachel. Lost in each other, we barely heard our Mistresses leave, two desperate sissies left alone and restrained.

It didn't take long for Rachel to steal the first kiss, lips locking with mine. I moaned against her, pushing back with need. Frustrated that I couldn't use my arms, I felt my clit strain against hers, so desperate to be played with. Rubbing against one another, lips never leaving, feeling her hot breath on mine, I whimpered while I ached, wanting more, yet so completely satisfied with the situation I found myself in.

Pulling away, a dominant glint in her eye, Rachel moved her lips down to my neck, forcing a moan out of me. How did she manage to gain control when we were both tied up!? But that she did, quickly melting into her while she nibbled, kissed, and sucked. I gently bit her ear, partly to tease her back, but also to stifle the chorus of noises emanating out of me. After all, I couldn't be the ONLY needy little slut in this situation, now could I?

Growling, I could see the frustration in Rachel's eyes, matching my own. Wanting release, but also simply wanting to explore one another like we had in the past. Rolling around in bed together, clits rubbing back and forth, hands exploring as we ached and strained. Rachel always enjoyed running her tongue along my full balls, smiling at the noises it forced out of me. Not to mention the way she made me service her cute little asshole, moaning as I licked with her hands firmly holding me in place.

All of that had been stolen from us today, left in our abundant frustration and need. Kissing only seemed to make that ache grow, yet we couldn't stay off of each other. When our Mistresses finally returned, laughing together with drinks in hand, they found two very frazzled sissies, eyes pleading for release in more ways than one.

Mistress giggled at my current state, standing behind her sissy while she straightened my wig. Arms reaching down to my clit, I whimpered staring into Rachel's eyes, silently screaming as I felt that familiar feeling, the strain in my clit relenting, seeing the cage and key Mistress took away, groaning from the erection I had been denied for months. Soon Rachel joined me in that euphoric rush, her clit happily growing along side mine. (Which, she always enjoyed pointing out, was bigger!)

Cages placed to the side, their sissies attention now solely directed on the growing erections between their legs, both Mistress went about tying up our erect clits. I shuddered as I felt the warmth of Rachel against me, the pulsing need matching my own. Balls and clits taped together, our every movement felt by the other, excited clits unleashed and ready.

I whimpered against my Mistress as she tilted my head back, her whisper firmly holding my every attention. In that controlling tone of hers, she instructed that Rachel and I would be allowed to cum together. We would still have to be good girls, servicing the nice men they'd brought with them, but our clits would remain together and uncaged until we could no longer take it.

Aching, my clit already pushing hard against Rachel's, I quietly promised Mistress I'd be her good girl. She smiled, kissing my cheek, before retreating to the back of the room to admire her needy little sissy. It was only then that I noticed the two men in the room with us, so lost in my own arousal and Rachel, I missed them the first time. Rachel's whimper told me the same, our poor clits stealing any working brain power for themselves.

The stages, now clear for what their intention was, held the two strangers, their cocks at perfect levels for our sissy mouths. I leaned past Rachel, resting on her shoulder as I happily took him in my mouth, moaning around his yummy cock. Letting him do the work, hearing Rachel's own mouthful start to push in and out of her, we both succumbed to being face fucked, our own clits moving against each other, up and down with need.

I wanted to hold out, wanted to cum for the first time like this in months while staring into Rachel's beautiful eyes, but I blushed at how little time it took for me to relent to my orgasm. Clit unlocked, dolled in my humiliating sissy outift, allowed to pleasure such a pretty cock, it was all a bit too much for me. Screaming around his cock, my clit erupted, pulsing and shooting jets of cum over Rachel and I.

Giggling at me cumming first, Rachel didn't last much longer, my Sissy Sister cumming right against my clit, I could feel her orgasm leave her body. Covered in our own cum, clits showing no sign of relenting, we both worked hard at the cocks in our mouths. The two beautiful men swapped after a while, hungrily sucking on the new cock I was given to worship. The room echoed with the moans of two happy sissies, cumming once more as their clits endlessly pulsed and rubbed together.

Rachel was the first to make her man cum, which of course I'd have rubbed in my face later! But soon I felt the telltale pulse of the cock in my mouth. Staring up into his kind eyes, his hands holding my cheek, he groaned as his orgasm filled my mouth, pumping cum into the greedy little sissy. A slight shiver as he pulled out, they both watched as Rachel and I hungrily kissed, swapping cum between our lips. Coated in their cum and ours, messy Sissy Sisters, we whimpered together sharing the reward of our cocksucking.

I leaked out yet another orgasm while we kissed back and forth, breaking only to clean off the beautiful cocks before us, thanking them for letting us serve them. We barely heard our Mistresses thank them for coming (haha), lost in our own world of cum kisses. True to her word, Mistress simply watched as Rachel and I moaned, cumming over one another, clits happily rubbing up and down.

I whimpered, resting on Rachel's shoulder, exhausted from the effects of my release. Nudging me, forced to stare into those beautiful eyes, Rachel held me there while she used what little movement she had. Thrusting against my clit, she gently kissed me while she took control, fucking me as best she could. Eyes wide, I moaned softly, knowing I was going to cum yet again, unsure what was even left inside of me.

The determined look in Rachel's eye, holding me still, forcing that orgasm out of me, her own following shortly after. I felt her cum leak all over my clit, covering us both as she shivered, happily groaning from her own release. Spent, our clits a mess, we both rested on the others shoulder for support, happy sissy smiles plastered on our faces.

Mistress casually walked over, patting both of us on the head, saying what good girls we had been. I whimpered as I felt her slip a ball gag into my mouth, attached to a similar one placed on Rachel. Moaning, lips touching once more, we both whined as a vibrator was attached to our connected clits. The buzzing coursing through us, our spent erections returning, forcing orgasms we didn't know we had to the surface.

Giggling, Mistress kissed our cheeks, gentle pats as we whimpered away.

Have fun, girls.

Just like that, they left. Lights turned off, leaving Rachel and I to suffer in darkness, our moans echoing in the dungeon. Barely able to stay awake, I couldn't deny the orgasm currently being forced out of me, the clit I was tied to under the same state. Happily suffering with one of my favourite people in the world, sharing my current fate. As I leaked out what little cum I had left, quivering against Rachel, our clits coated in our releases, I couldn't help but smile around my gag.

When our Mistresses came to get us later, we were both a puddle of submissiveness, and so much cum. Untied and cleaned up, I held Rachel's hand up the stairs, too exhausted to even think. Brought to her room, we both snuggled together, clits safely locked once again. In her arms, holding me tightly, she placed tiny cute kisses on my lips, giggling back and forth. Exhausted, we both fell asleep entwined, no longer tied together but not leaving each others side.

My Sissy Sister. One of the few people in the world who understood me better than anyone, who always made me smile anytime I saw her. Also, as I was reminded, the one person who frustrated me more than ever, as her last words mumbled out of her before drifting off to sleep.

I made him cum first.

Brat!

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
619 Followers