My Sister and her Cheerleader Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, Ellie was dragged back by her hair and turned about.

"Open your mouth whore!" Greg commanded and before she could barely comply, Greg pulled her forward while thrusting his whole length straight between Ellie's pussy saturated lips and hit the back of her throat. Ellie fought back the sensation to gag and just relaxed, opening her mouth as wide as she could to still breath.

Greg, pressed his cock thrust all the way inside mouth and held her head in place so she couldn't pull away. Instead of fighting, Ellie pushed out her tongue under his penis and started to lick Greg's scrotum. Greg, released hold of Ellie's head slightly and she drew a breath and continued to lick. She looked up at Greg and he wore an expression she had never seen on that vile face -- he was genuinely impressed. He withdrew his cock slightly and then rapidly fucked her face until she felt him harden fully before completely pulling himself out. Ellie drew in a series of audible gasps, sucking in breaths and recovering from his violent thrusting. She turned and saw that he had spun Samara over on the bed.

"I've always enjoyed many flavours it could be said'" Greg sneered to no one in particular, "that was my want as a Pimp of course but if truth be told...I love chocolate the most!" he stated, his eyes a lust with malicious desire.

Ellie would describe her own ass more as a firm bottom, small and round. Most men could have held it fully in two hands, perhaps almost even in one if their hand was big like Jarrod's enough but Samara was not like her. No, Samara had a beautiful black booty. Her arse cheeks were flawless but each was almost the side of her head. A big booty was like big tits to many men, completely irresistible, and that was exactly the way Greg now stared at Samara's ass.

Greg suddenly slapped her ass and Samaras yelped in pain. He then slapped her other cheek, elicited another startled yelp. Ellie noticed Greg's erection had certainly not receded from the pause, if anything it had grown. She watched as he positioned himself in front of Samara's saturated lips and abruptly stabbed his blade into her pink sheath. Samara threw her head back from the sensation and then fell forward as he rocketed himself back and forth into her swollen mound.

"Come here bitch!" he turned and waved to Ellie and she obeyed immediately, fear launching her into action. He grabbed her hair again and lay her head against the small of her back. Greg then pulled himself out of Samara's pussy and thrust himself back into Ellie's mouth. He fucked between her wet lips and into the depths of her throat for a minute then pulled himself out and thrust himself back into Samara yet again.

Greg followed this pattern for five minutes, keeping up the same frenetic pace, switching between Samara's pussy and Ellie's mouth when started to sweat and pant. His face was an ugly red mask of desperate pleasure. He grunted and growled and then, suddenly pulled himself out of Samara and spurt. His first blast struck Samara's pussy but he steered his next two to hit Ellie's eyes and mouth.

"Clean that up Honey!" he ordered and Ellie cleaned the cum from her eyes with a finger and licked it clean and then licked around her lips where the last spurt had landed.

"You're not finished yet." Ellie noticed him pointing to Samara's sperm-soaked pussy lips. Ellie got down on her knees and lapped up all of Greg's cum. She heard Samara softly moaning from her tongue's attention and Greg made sounds of approval too.

Eventually, Ellie got back to her feet and noticed Greg had already dressed and was looking at his phone. "I must say I truly enjoyed that girl. If we had more time and would have explored your abilities further but time is of the essence. We'll have to wait until another time won't we." Greg stated the last comment looking directly at Ellie with a small smirk.

"This will never happen again" she spat with as much confidence as she could muster.

"So, you keep saying 'My Dear' but circumstances change quickly in this city. Now I must go prepare. Tonight, is one none of us are likely to forget from quite some time. Get yourself showered, dressed and primped. There is little time to waste."

"This is a one night deal Greg!" Ellie growled, wiping her lips.

"And the night is not finished now is it Scarlett" he chuckled at Ellie over his shoulder as he left the room, "Far from over..."

Ellie helped Samara off the bed and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry Ellie," Samara whimpered.

"What have you to be sorry for? It's that weasel that will be sorry soon enough, not us..." Ellie said venomously while watching the door close.

12