My sister and I are twins

Story Info
Twins find incredible sex together.
10.1k words
4.67
31.7k
64
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I are twins. I was older by a full eight minutes, and I never let her forget it when we were growing up. For the first fifteen years of our lives, we were inseparable. We shared a room until about twelve years old and because we were extremely poor, we shared a bed. It seemed so natural to sleep next to my twin sister. Most of the time it seemed like we were one person. We did everything together.

Our mom never married, and she never talked about our dad. We had never met him and mom had never uttered his name. I knew a little bit about her life before we were born and knew that she had run away from home when she was eighteen. We were born about six months later. Growing up was hard, but we did not know anything different, so it seemed ok to us. When we were twelve, our mom got a new job and moved us into a real house with three bedrooms. Mom had the master suite and my sister Hannah and I had rooms on the other side of the house. Almost every night one of us would sneak into the other's room and crawl in bed together. It was just natural for us because we had slept in the same bed for our entire lives. We turned eighteen just before our senior year of high school, but we still slept in the same bed most nights.

One night after I had jerked off, I got lonely and walked into her bedroom. I heard her making funny noises on the bed. I had only heard those kinds of noises in pornos. Me being me, I immediately turned on the light and there was Hannah, with her legs spread, completely naked jamming two fingers into her really wet pussy just like I had seen on videos. Her other hand was pinching a nipple. She did not immediately realize I had turned on the light and I watched her for a full thirty seconds as she jammed her fingers inside of her like she was on a mission. I saw her convulse and squeeze her legs together holding her fingers deep inside of her, eyes squeezed tightly shut. I immediately turned off the light and left the room as quietly as I could.

I went back to my room, stroked my cock and shot stream after stream of cum all over the place. I did not even care that I had cum on everything. I just needed immediate release. All I could think about was her perfect little body and that tight pussy. I laid down and tried to sleep. About two minutes later, Hannah crawled in bed with me. Almost immediately she said "What the hell is all over your sheets?" She was literally covered in my cum. I did not know what to say. She raised her hand to her nose and said "this smells kinda good and sweet, were you eating something in bed?" I mumbled a lame reply that I must have spilled something and did not move, hoping she would lay back down without investigating further. She slowly did. She snuggled kinda close to me and settled in to sleep.

I laid there as my cock began to grow and it started hurting again for a release. All I could think about was her sweet little cunt so close to me and my cum all over her body. She pulled up the sheets and rolled over with her back to me. She normally brought her own pillow with her, but she had left hers in her room, so she pulled mine halfway over and laid her head on it. I did not know what to do. This put our bodies just inches apart and my cock was ready to burst being so close to her. I knew I had to jerk off, but I did not want to leave the room. I slowly turned my back to her and began stroking my cock as quietly as I could. Just as I was about to cum, she turned on the bedside light and pulled the sheets back. I was too close and could not stop the cum from shooting out of my cock. She watched it with her eyes wide open as I shot wad after wad of cum on my side of the bed. "What the fuck, you pervert?" Still in my throes of my orgasm, I said "I just watched you pounding your pussy with your fingers. Who is the real pervert now?" She turned beet red, but I saw her nipples start poking through the skimpy little night shirt that she always wore. "Whatever. I won't say a word if you don't. Deal?" "Fine" I said hoping that she would not bring it up again. She got up from bed and went back to her room.

For about two weeks neither one of us slept in the room with the other. Over time we began sneaking back into each other's rooms at night, but neither of us mentioned what we both had seen. About a month later, I hurt my back at football practice. I was sore and having trouble sleeping at night. I would toss and turn trying to get comfortable. I would wake up in weird positions after I was finally exhausted enough to fall asleep. A few days later, Hannah made her way to my room like normal and I tossed and turned as quietly as I could so as not to disturb her. I finally fell asleep after a couple hours.

When I woke up, I realized I had a raging hardon, even more than usual. I opened my eyes, and I was spooning Hannah and my cock was buried in the crack of her little ass. Even worse, my left hand was fully cupping her left breast. I could feel her erect nipple under my fingers. I did not know how long I had slept like this, but I knew I had to move before she woke up. I disengaged my cock from her ass crack and my hand from her small but very firm breast. I knew that I had to take care of my cock first because it hurt so bad it was about to burst.

I made my way to the bathroom in a hurry and forgot to lock the door. I stood at the toilet stroking my cock with my eyes closed thinking of how close it had been to Hannah's pussy and how hard her little nipple was. As I got close, Hannah opened the door and said "Will you hurry up, I need to pee?" Then her eyes focused from her sleepy state and she saw I was stroking my raging hardon. She quickly closed the door and went to her room. I lost focus and was embarrassed that my sister had caught me for the second time jerking off. I gave it a couple minutes and went to find her to apologize.

When I opened her bedroom door, there she was with both fingers buried in her little cunt, moaning in ecstasy. This time she saw me and closed her legs and covered her little breasts. "What the fuck?" "Sorry sis, I just came to apologize, but I see that I was not the only one who was horny this morning." "Fuck you" she laughed. "Close the door so I can get dressed." I wanted to say that I had now seen every inch of her amazing body, so why would she need privacy, but I left anyway without saying a word. Having just seen my sister with her fingers in her pussy, my cock decided it needed my attention right now, so I returned to the bathroom and finished jerking off. I came so hard just thinking about her. I wondered what it would feel like to touch her body all over and maybe even get the chance to fuck her. I had never really thought about my twin sister that way before.

I cleaned up and went back to my room to get dressed for school. I did not know what was coming over me. I had never had feelings like this for my sister. I had definitely looked at more than my share of porn, but something about her over the last couple months turned me on like no video ever could. I tried to put it out of my mind and concentrate on the rest of the day. I knew it was not normal to have these feelings about my sister, especially my twin sister, but I could not find it in me to feel ashamed of my feelings. We both went to school but all I could think about was Hannah with her clothes off masturbating on her bed. I shrugged it off the best I could and passed the day until school was over.

That night neither of us went to the other's room and I laid in bed just tossing and turning. Both from being sore and the thought of Hannah naked. The following day went by as usual and when we got home, I tried to catch up on school work. Our mom worked all the time, trying to pay the bills. She always had two or three jobs. We rarely saw her except occasionally on weekends. It was always just the two of us for as long as we both could remember. When Hannah got home from band practice, she seemed a little out of sorts. I could tell she was worried about something and I did not push the issue. I knew she would tell me sooner or later.

We made dinner and were sitting on the sofa watching tv. She paused the show in the middle of a scene and looked at me, "Do you think I am pretty?" "None of the guys at school ever ask me out and I think it is because I must be ugly." "Hannah, I am your brother so maybe I am a little biased, but I think you are super-hot. You look just like mom and you know how much attention she gets when we go out with her." "Then why won't any boys ask me out? I just don't get it. I don't want to be an old hag without having at least one boyfriend. All my other friends have already had sex, but I have never even kissed a boy." "I know loads of boys who think you are hot. I think you are so pretty that they are afraid to ask you out." "You really think so?" "Uhh yeah. Trust me I think you are gorgeous, but I am just your brother." "Have you ever kissed a girl?" she asked. "Uhh no. I have only kissed mom, but that is not even a real kiss." "Uggh, I probably won't even be good at it when if I finally get to kiss a boy." Hannah said. "I think it kinda comes naturally" I said. "Well, my girlfriends all rate the boys they have kissed and make fun of the ones that don't do it well. How are you supposed to be good at it if you never even get the chance to practice?"

I thought to myself, well here is a chance to go out on a limb and see if she would let me kiss her. "Well, I guess we could practice on each other if you want. If that would not be too weird. No one has to ever know." "I don't know about that." She said. "I was just trying to be nice. I don't want you to do it your first time and suck at kissing." I could see the prospect of us kissing rolling around her head and trying to decide if she could do it. "Fine, but just the lips, no tongue." "Ok, how do we start?" I said. Hannah said, "Well just pretend that I was your first girlfriend and we were on this couch watching tv and see what happens." My cock already started to grow at just the thought of kissing my sister. What had come over me to think this was a good idea, but I was definitely going to take my chance.

I slid next to her on the couch and put my arm around her shoulders. "Remember, this is just practice, so don't freak out." "I won't" she said. I leaned in and gave her just a little peck on the lips. "No dumbass. A kiss like you mean it, like I am the girl you want to make out with." If she only knew that I really did want to make out with her. I leaned in and kissed her lips with more pressure and tried to imagine that I really was dating her. I was surprised when she was really kissing me back.

We made out like this for a few minutes and she said. "That was better than I expected for kissing my brother." She laughed and so did I. "Should we try to french kiss? I hear all about it from my girlfriends. They judge boys on how well they do it, so you should probably get good at it if you don't want one of them to make fun of you one day. "Ok, I am game if you are" I said. I leaned back in and started to kiss her normally, not knowing exactly how to start a french kiss. I felt her open her mouth and push her tongue into mine. I reciprocated and we fell into a rhythm and made out for far longer than any practice session should have been.

My cock had pushed itself a few inches out of the top of my gym shorts and over the top of my shirt. It was on proud display from the attention that I had gotten from my sister. I did not realize it until I saw Hannah's eyes get wide and stare at my crotch. I looked down and saw my cock staring back at me. I quickly pulled away and covered myself up. I got up off the couch and went to my room. Oh shit, I thought. My sister knows that I got hard from kissing her. There is no way to hide this now. I quickly locked the door and stroked my cock until stream after stream of thick cum shot out. I heard the door handle jiggle several times, but she never said a word before heading to her room. I was embarrassed and did not know what to say to her. After about an hour, I went the bathroom and got ready for bed.

I crawled into bed and tossed and turned for about an hour. I heard my sister open my door and felt her crawl into bed with me. She again "forgot" her pillow and gently pulled mine a little her way and laid her head next to mine. She smelled so good. She had a sweet lavender and honey butter smell that was unique to my sister. I would know that smell anywhere. I tried to go to sleep but tossed and turned for an hour before I finally fell asleep.

I woke up again and knew immediately that I was spooning my sister. I opened my eyes and saw that my cock was buried in the crack of her ass and she was pushed up tight to my body. My left hand was cupping her breast, hard nipple and all, but this time, both of my sister's hands were holding my hand as she slept. Almost as if she held onto me so I would not move. I did not know what to do. As I lay there trying to figure out how to get out of bed without waking her up or her feeling my cock buried in her ass cheeks, I felt more than saw her wake up.

She did not really move, but her breathing was different. Heavier, more breathless. I felt her fingers slightly squeeze my hand and pull me just a little tighter to her breast. We laid this way for about twenty minutes before I knew one of us had to get up or we were going to be late for school. I started to pull my hand away, but she did not want to let go. I gently said "Hannah, I am sorry. I guess I spooned you when I was tossing and turning. I did not mean to grab your breast." I could feel her nipple get even harder in response to my words. What in the hell I thought. Was she the instigator or was I.

"It is ok. I knew you were having a hard time sleeping and I did not want to wake you. Then it was just so comfortable, I went back to sleep. Although that big hard thing on my butt was a shock this morning." "Oh my god. I am so sorry." To my shock she said "you are going to make some girl really happy with that thing. It is huge by the way." "What do you mean" saying it before I even had a chance to think. Hannah said "well the girls at school don't just rate good kissers, they mainly talk about how big the boy's cocks are, and well, yours is probably bigger than any of their boyfriends. How big is it?" Was my sister really asking about the length of my cock? "Uhh, I don't know." "You mean you have never measured it? It is at least eight inches long I would guess. Remember I have seen it a couple of times now." As she said this she pushed her little ass against my cock as if to accentuate her point. "Maybe you should measure it just so you know." "Uh ok" I said dismissively. "No really. You should measure it now." She then let go of my hand and pulled her ass away from my cock. She got up and ran to her room.

She showed up seconds later with a sewing measuring tape in hand. "Get up. Let's see how big you are. Well, I guess you are already "up". Then she giggled out loud. I did not know what to do. Here was my sister with a measuring tape in hand, telling me to get up so she could measure my cock. My brain was on autopilot. I just went with it. I got off the bed and stood up. My cock was pointing to the sky and was so hard it hurt. "Well, I think it needs to be straight not pointing up that way to get a good measure." As she said that, she grabbed my cock in her little hand and pulled it down level with the ground.

My eyes rolled back in my head it felt so good to have her hand on my hard cock. She moved it around as she was trying to get the measuring tape in place. Each time touching the head of my dick. As she got the tape in place, she pulled her hand to straighten the tape and my cock was overstimulated. I tried to warn her, but it was too late. She was down on her knees in front of me so she could see the tape better when the first load hit her square in the mouth. It was open and the first load went straight down her throat. She began to cough because it caught her by surprise. The next two loads hit her on her right cheek then her hair and the final loads landed on her lips. I think we were both too shocked to move.

"Hannah, I am so sorry. I could not help it. Your hand just felt too good. No one has ever touched my cock before but me. I did not know it could feel like that." I don't think she knew what to do. Then she licked her lips and took her finger and wiped the cum off of her cheek. She raised it to her nose and said "You were not eating in bed that night when I came in here. That was your cum. It still smells sweet, but it tastes sweet and salty." "Hannah, I am so sorry." She just looked up at me and said "it was my fault. I did not know I could have that effect on a guy. Do you always cum that much?" I figured I might as well answer her truthfully since I had just shot a load down my sister's throat. "Never that much when I watch porn. Just both the times when I saw you masturbating. Both those times I came as much as today." "Wow." She giggled "I guess you have a thing for your sister." The whole time she never moved, and my cock was just inches from her mouth. It was too much for me and my cock never even wavered from standing at attention. "Well, I guess since you are still hard we might as well finish measuring it. But this time please tell me if you are going to cum on me."

I could see the mischievous laughter in her eyes when she said it. She got the tape on my cock, this time without stroking it by accident. Although I wished she would. I was sure that I was ready to shoot another load right then and there. "Wow. 8 1/2 inches. Even bigger than I thought. If my girlfriends ever knew, they would be all over you for that cock. Their boyfriends are no longer than 6 inches. Who knew my brother had the biggest cock in school." I could not take it anymore; I needed release again. "Hannah, I have to go take a shower and get ready." Hannah looked at me and laughed again. "You need a shower? You're not the one with a load of cum on your face." "I'll be quick, I promise." I then grabbed my clothes for the day and ran to the bathroom, running the water in the shower to get it hot.

I had just gotten in and started stroking my cock to cum again so I could get my big dick in my school clothes when the bathroom door opened and there was Hannah wearing nothing but a towel. "Hurry up, I need to get a quick shower before school. I don't want the girls at school to see all the cum on my face or they will be jealous." I was facing away from her as I stroked my cock, hoping that I could cum real quick without her seeing me. As I got close, I heard the shower curtain open and there was Hannah, fully naked getting in the shower with me. She surprised me and as I turned around and saw her perfect body and shaved pussy, I could not take it and began cumming. Of course I was now facing her as I shot load after load onto my sister's belly and pussy. Oh shit, I thought. I just literally came on my sister twice in about ten minutes.

I really thought she was going to be pissed, but this time she just stood there looking at my cock and the cum on her pussy. She put her hand between her legs and began stroking herself as I watched. I did not know what to do. Should I turn around, get out of the shower or put my hand between her legs and return the favor from earlier. As I was trying to make a decision, she grabbed my arm to steady herself and began cumming on her fingers. I had to grab her to hold her up as her legs collapsed out from under her. As I did, my cock was pressing up against her flat belly where I had just shot my load. I held her close as she whimpered and tried to regain her balance.

My cock would just not go down. I thought, I don't have time to get cleaned up and make it to school now. I am going to have to beat off again in my room before I go anywhere. I held Hannah until she could finally stand and watched as she began soaping her body down. I knew that if I did not get out of the shower, that I was going to bend her over and fuck her right there. I knew I had to go and go now. Spur of the moment I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. She saw me coming and turned toward me kissing me square on the mouth. This kiss turned into tongues and then next thing I know I had my hands on her tight little ass. She almost squealed when I grabbed her. I don't think she expected me to touch her, but she just began to purr. After a minute, I knew that I could not hold back if I stayed any longer. So I gave her a quick kiss and got out of the shower, not even stopping to grab a towel.