My sister and I are twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, mom had heard the scream and thought something was wrong. She came running from the kitchen to see what happened. When she opened the door, I heard her exhale a husky laugh. I don't know how long she stayed and watched, but after we had both cummed and cleaned up, mom was in her room with the food burning on the stove. I had a feeling that maybe that had touched mom in ways that she was now touching herself. I put a mental pin in that thought and tried to think of anything but sex for at least the next hour.

I cleaned up the burnt food and made some spaghetti, which was pretty much all I knew how to make. Mom came out of her room a short time later and thanked me for cleaning up and making a new dinner. I gave her a mischievous smile and a wink and she turned bright red. A color I had never seen her turn. She played it off the best she could, but now I was convinced that she had just masturbated to the thought of her son and daughter having sex.

The next week pretty much went the same every day. Mom had taken Hannah to get on the pill and I said I did not want my first time to be with a condom. So, I decided to wait the month for it to take effect. Mom had caught us a couple other times that month with Hannah giving me a blowjob or me eating her sweet pussy. Each time, she hung around just a little longer and watched us in action. I am pretty sure the last time I caught her, I saw her put her hand down her pants and began rubbing her pussy. I was now starting to fantasize about sleeping with my mom also, but not at the cost of sleeping with Hannah.

The day had finally come that I could sleep with Hannah. I had a raging hardon all night, even after Hannah had blown me three times that day. I could tell she was just as excited as I was. Her pussy was literally dripping down her leg when I had eaten her out the night before. We decided to make ourselves wait till after dinner, to let the excitement build even more. Although, I don't know how it could have gotten more exciting at the prospect of finally being able to stuff all 8 1/2 inches of my hard cock into my sister. We both had a hard time keeping our hands off each other and my dick did not go down even once. I figured that I had better beat off about an hour before, just to make sure that I did not cum as soon as I entered her. While I was in the bathroom, I could hear Hannah making noises that I knew to be from an intense orgasm. Mom left the house to give us our space, but I could tell that she was just as excited as we were for this day. She had made comments that sounded like she wanted to be there and watch, but she never came right out and said it. Besides, I wanted our first time to be special.

I took a shower and got ready for the event. I was so nervous. Neither one of us ate more than a few bites before we looked at each other across the table and could not wait any longer. I stood up and pulled her to her feet. I pulled her up to me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I made the split second decision to take her to mom's bed. It was the biggest and most comfortable in the house. I did not think mom would mind. My dick was so hard by the time I threw her on the bed. We both ripped our own clothes off and sat looking at each other's bodies. She was so trim, without an ounce of fat on her. Her small boobs held perfect little nipples that were standing straight out. She was staring at my hard cock that was pointed straight at her. She looked at me and said "I don't think that thing is going to fit." I laughed and said "I will take it slow sis. Why don't you start on top, that way you can take it at your own pace."

I laid down on my back and she crawled on top of me. She began rubbing her pussy up and down the length of my long shaft. She was so wet. I could already see the cum dripping from her pussy. She leaned forward and grabbed ahold of my swollen dick and slowly placed the head at the entrance to her swollen pussy. She put a little pressure downward, but the head would not go in. She had to use her whole weight to get it to enter her pussy. It went in about four inches all of a sudden and I heard her shriek. "Oh my god, I am so sorry Hannah." She told me to shut up. "It is so big but it feels so good." She slowly lowered herself down until the whole length was inside of her. She did not move for about a minute. "I can't believe I took the whole thing."

I was about to explode. I told her not to move until I could get my cock under control. Holy shit her pussy felt good. She got into a slow rhythm. At first, I let her set the timing, but slowly I could feel the cum building and an orgasm just seconds away. I started driving up into her as she pushed down on my cock. I could feel her first orgasm build and then she lost all control of her body. I thrust up into her a couple more times and started to shoot stream after stream into her tight virgin pussy. There was so much cum it was squirting out the sides of her tight pussy. I did not think there was any room left it was stretched so tight. We collapsed onto each other in ecstasy.

Both of us were breathless and my cock was still inside of her, but it was still hard as a rock. I pulled out of her, and she almost cried when it slipped out. I kissed her neck and tits and pulled her around onto her back. I got between her legs and slowly put my hard cock back in her. I set the rhythm this time. I started slow and fucked her for about ten minutes, building up into a pounding that she would never forget. I could feel her pussy start to convulse as the cum began shooting deep in her pussy again and again. I don't remember how many streams of cum I put inside of her, but it was probably a new record for me. We both collapsed on the bed and cuddled.

We apparently both fell asleep, naked. Hannah's pussy full of my cum. I don't know what time my mom came home, but she just crawled in bed with us and cuddled us both until the next morning. I woke up early like I always do to a new sound that I had not heard before. It was a soft moan and a wet squishy sound. I opened my eyes to find my mom, two fingers buried in her cunt and her other hand wrapped around my hard cock. Holy shit, I thought, Hannah might be mad. I turned toward Hannah, and she was wide awake watching our mom masturbate while holding my cock. The lustful smile on Hannah's face was all it took. I began cumming almost immediately. The first load landed right on mom's hand as it stroked her pussy. She let go out of surprise and the second shot hit her right in the face. Hannah saw this and quickly grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth, taking the rest of my load down her throat. After Hannah had swallowed the rest of my seed. She looked at mom and said "if you are going to play with his cock, you can't let the cum go to waste." The look on mom's face was priceless. I think she was on the verge of mortified and too horny to care. I was so nervous, I started laughing. Hannah and mom looked at each other and started giggling uncontrollably.

Now I was between two naked women, both hot and horny. "Well brother, I guess since mom is all warmed up, you might as well finish her off." I did not know what to say. "The only rule is that you fuck me anytime I want it and you better not be too tired from fucking mom to get it up and mom, if he wants to fuck you, then you have to fuck him every time, no questions asked. Fair?" I did not know what to say. I was sure that mom would freak out and tell us to get out of her room.

Instead, she said "That sounds perfect. Honey, anytime you need a wet hole and Hannah is not around, don't even ask, just take me right then and there." How the hell did I get so lucky. With that, mom got up and climbed on top of me. She guided me into her pussy, which was almost as tight and just as wet as Hannah's. I knew where my sister got it from now. She rode me like she was on a mission. I held on as long as I could, but when I felt her pussy start to squeeze my cock, I could not hold out. I shot load after load of my hot seed deep into my mom's pussy. She collapsed onto the bed next to me, holding my hand, kissing it then holding it to her chest. To my surprise, Hannah then took my cock in her mouth and cleaned up all of mine and mom's cum off of my dick. Hannah then laid down on my other side and said, "I think we will all sleep in here from now on. That way bro, you don't have to keep getting up at night to pleasure your women."

We all got into a rhythm of taking turns having sex. My mom was always horny in the mornings, and I usually woke up with either her sucking my morning wood or her climbing on top to start her day with an orgasm. Hannah never seemed to mind; I always fucked her several times a day.

One morning I had a grand idea of watching my mom eat my sister while I fucked her from behind. I told my mom the night before of my plan. The following morning, I placed my mom between my sleeping sister's legs and lined my cock up behind her nice ass. When Hannah woke up, she first thought it was me eating her pussy until she grabbed mom's long hair as she began to cum. She opened her eyes and saw me looking down at her while I drove my cock into mom's cunt from behind. She just smiled.