All Comments on 'My sister and I are twins'

by Habituallyhorny

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx8 months ago

Love for him to have accidentally gotten his mom pregnant when he came all over her pussy while she was finger fucking her pussy…. Doubtful that she would have been on any birth control, since she hadn’t had sex in years. And she had always wanted more kids. If she couldn’t have more. By her brother, then she could with her son. Naturally, his sister would be jealous. But I suppose they could work out a deal that where she had to stay on birth control until she graduated. Then she could stop taking it and let nature takes its course. Both mom and daughter could wind up with 2-3 babies…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ruined it bringing in the mom...............

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would be an interesting follow-up if the mother and her brother were to reconnect...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When the character speaking changes, start a new paragraph. Never, ever type stuff like this.

.

"Are you really wearing that to school?" "No, I am skipping today. I don't want to go and sit in boring class." She grinned and said "Well then so am I."

.

"Are you really wearing that to school?"

.

"No, I'm skipping today. I don't want to go and sit in boring class."

.

She grinned and said, "Well, then so am I."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great, loved it.

HabituallyhornyHabituallyhorny8 months agoAuthor

Lol. You guys make me laugh. Why is everyone with a negative comment anonymous? I write porn. I failed 8th grade English! I am sure that will catch no one by surprise. I am still learning. How about a little positive encouragement instead of nasty comments. Funny thing is it currently has a 4.65 out of 5. I am guessing a couple people found it entertaining. I learned a long time ago, if I don't like reading something, to just stop reading it. I don't go and blast the author because I did not like the way they write. I write porn for me, not you. If you enjoy it in the format I wrote it, great, if not I wish you the best in finding a story that that touches you, or even better makes you touch yourself. Lol. Let's count the ways I broke literary rules during this post. Find love, not hate! Oh wait, should that have been on it's own line? Sorry. Couldn't resist. I still love you all.

HabituallyhornyHabituallyhorny8 months agoAuthor

To the person who said I ruined it bringing in the mom. You are probably right, it felt forced, but I write my fantasies and by all that is holy, she was the cherry on that pie!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue, great so far.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Woe so many hash comments. I have read worse on here. This was not that bad I would give it a 3 star. But the grammar needs work there are free writers on here you can reach out to. Give it a try and you will learn a lot. I know I did.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As you can see, some people have strong opinions about which family members should fuck each other. You might have avoided some of those reactions by using tags to give readers an idea of what they're in for.

Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

Great story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Loved this story, wish I had a sexy young mum all those years ago. Love to read more of this story if you feel the inspiration to take us further along the road they are travelling.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. The mother joining into the fun was a pleasant surprise. I was really looking forward to having mom go look for her brother Matt to rekindle their love. I do hope you will continue this story, at least until you reunite mother and her brother.

The only bad comment I would inject here, is the paragraphing the dialogue. Doing that makes the story so much easier to read. It really helps to follow who's talking.

My brother and I have been a happy couple for 70 years. We still enjoy fucking as much as we ever did. We search out these types of stories for the obvious reasons. Thanks for writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful story! Love it.

202GE202GE7 months ago

Very hot story with a good emotional portrayal between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was all good up until the point where you fell into the trap of including the mom in their antics. She should have been with her brother. But whatever, still a pretty good stroker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHabituallyhorny@Habituallyhorny
I like to write stories about what turns me on and in some stories, stuff that has happened to me, or really close to it. I am a new writer, but I find it helps with my PTSD. I don't only write stories about sex, but also about adventures and experiences, both real and fictio...