My Sister and I Ch. 02

Story Info
The surprise fucking weekend continues.
918 words
4.41
16.8k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I couldn't believe it. I had just fucked my hot little sister Debi and came inside her. And she had begged me to do it.

Debi had come to visit. She had been upset after her divorce and wanted to visit to get her mind off it. I'm not really sure if us fucking was part of her plan before her coming to visit, but I was more than ok with it!

We were still laying on the bed. My cock still inside her after I had just filled her with cum. She turned, smiled at me and said "This is going to be a fun weekend". Debi added, "Jim, I want you and I to fuck as much as possible this weekend before I have to head back home".

I said, "But Debi, I just came inside you. I wasn't wearing a condom. Are you on birth control?"

Debi said, "No. I'm not on birth control. Wasn't it fucking hot though? You fucking your sister, cumming inside her unprotected? I know I found it hot. You fucked me better than anyone else ever has. I came multiple times myself. With the amount of cum you blew inside me I think you thought it was fucking hot too!"

My mind was going a mile a minute. On one hand I did think it was fucking hot fucking my sister and filling her with my cum, but on the other hand, finding out she wasn't on birth control had me worried. What if she actually got pregnant.

Finally I answered Debi, "Geez Deb, you are so fucking hot and I loved fucking you. Cumming inside you was amazing, but what if...?"

She said, "What if...what? I want it too bad to worry about it. I want you to fuck me again right now. What do you say brother. Fuck me again. Fuck your sister again."

I couldn't help it. Hearing her say those words again made me so hot all I wanted to do right then was fuck her again. I didn't care.

Debi moved her mouth over my cock and in one quick move took my entire cock down her throat. She grabbed my ass to ensure she got every last bit of my cock into her mouth. Then she started bobbing up and down. Every time she went down, she went all the way down. It felt so fucking good. I was so hard.

Debi stopped and said "I want you inside me again right now." She got on all fours and said "Do me Doggie Jim. I want you to grab my hips so you can fuck me deep. I want to feel your cock all the way in so when you cum, you shoot your load deep inside me."

I had to admit she was getting me hotter by the minute. I did grab her hips and I was pounding her hard. Suddenly she said "Smack my ass brother. Call me your whore when you do it too. Tell me how much you enjoy breeding your sister."

I smacked her ass hard and as I got more and more turned on I spit on her ass and started rubbing my spit into her ass with my thumb as I continued to fuck her hard. As I got more and more into it and as I looked at her ass as I fucked her I just did something without thinking. Suddenly I pulled my cock out of her pussy, spit on her ass and then my cock and then pushed the head of my cock right at her asshole. Before she could say anything I pushed inside. Now I was fucking my sister in the ass!

Debi let out a little scream. She turned her head and said "OMG Jim, I can't believe you just did that. I've never been fucked in the ass before. Keep going. I love your cock inside me no matter which hole it's in."

After a few minutes of me pounding her ass, Debi pulled forward essentially pulling my cock out of her ass and then she turned around and started sucking my cock. Then she said "I want you to fuck my pussy until you cum deep inside me. I don't care if you get me pregnant. I want to feel your cum inside me. I don't know what's come over me, but all I can think about is us fucking all the time. You fucking me, cumming inside and possibly getting me pregnant. I want to to be your sister girlfriend and fuck all the time."

I couldn't contain it anymore. I told her I was about to cum. She put her legs behind my ass and pulled them towards herself. This just pushed my cock deeper inside her and she had timed it perfectly as I was cumming. She said "That's it brother. Give your sister that baby juice."

I told Debi "I'm cumming sis. Take my cum. You're my sister whore and you're going to take my cum anytime I want."

Debi answered "I haven't heard anything that hot in a long time Jim. Fuck me and fill me with your cum. I'm yours."

I had never felt so sexually satisfied after sex with anyone. And this was my sister! It felt so good. It felt so right. I couldn't wait to fuck her again, but we had fucked so hard and I was tired. I fell asleep completely satisfied like never before...

To be continued...