My Sister and the Tenant Ch. 05

Story Info
The steamy affair between my sister and the old man ends.
5.5k words
4.34
33.7k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last chapter in this series. Thank you for your support. This has really helped me to come to terms with whatever happened. I've stopped seeing my psychiatrist, just get on an online call with him sometimes. It feels as if, a great weight has been lifted off my heart. Thanks again, and enjoy this last chapter.

"Kartar ji, I'm pregnant!"

These words swiped the Earth off Kartar Singh's feet and left me trembling as well. This plaything that was going on between this two, which I was enjoying as well, had taken a serious turn.

A million thoughts raced through my head. What would papa think, what would they tell him, what happens now? I was so anxious and was worried what my sister would be going through.

"What? How did that happen? I thought you were taking pills." Kartar Singh's voice shook the room.

"I was. They are not always effective." My sister was almost crying with her head bowed down near Kartar Singh's knees. "And I, umm...I might have missed taking a few."

"What! Panchod, how the fuck! Why?" Kartar Singh slapped my sister's head. The glass fell down.

"Why are you getting angry ji? I thought you'll be happy!"

"Happy? What the fuck will you say to your father? He will kick me out the house. Where will I live?" Kartar Singh choked her.

"I don't know. He will kick me out as well. I will go with you to your village."

"Behnchod! You upper class people don't get it. You ruined my life, bitch!" Kartar Singh held my sister by her hair and lifted her up. He got off the bed and choked her again.

"Kartar ji, I thought you loved me. Why are you so unhappy?" My sister said while trying to loosen Kartar Singh's grip around her neck.

"Babyy, you're hurting me." She cried. Then, she tried to kiss him. When he moved his face away, she held his dick in her hands.

In a frantic turn of events, Kartar Singh stopped choking her and threw her on the bed. He got on top of her and began kissing her. She kissed back. Their lips met with fiery passion and tongues wrestled wildly.

My sister hugged the old man and locked her legs around him.

"Fuck me husband."

Within seconds, Kartar Singh removed his pyjama and my sister's. He entered her without warning.

"Ahahhh!"

He fucked her in fast strokes straight away. His fat dick had surely stretched her pussy by now.

"Fuck me, husband, the father of my child."

It looked like this was my sister's strategy to help Kartar Singh calm down. Every time he got mad at her, she spread her legs for him and he couldn't resist.

"Ahhh, ahhh, babyyyy!"

"Faster...ohh I love you so much, ah please go deeper."

"Ahhhh!" My sister came. "Keep going!"

"Hmmmpf. Fucking whore, you've ruined my life." Kartar Singh complained as he came inside my pregnant sister and collapsed on top of her.

***

"The doctor said I can't abort it!" My sister smiled nervously at Kartar Singh, holding his hands. My sister returned from the doctor's clinic, traveling 2 hours away to another city to get checked.

"Why not?" Kartar Singh pulled at my sister's wrists, revealing her bangles which were covered by her kameez.

"Complications can arise. And..." She stopped speaking and sat next to Kartar Singh.

"And what?"

My sister didn't reply instantly. She looked around and then bit Kartar Singh's ear. She let the dupatta down from her head and let her hair loose. She kissed the old man on the cheek and kept kissing till she touched his lips.

"I also want to keep it. It's our baby."

"Why don't you understand? If your father kicks me out, I have nowhere to live. I will have to go back to being a poor truck driver in my village."

"I don't care. I will live with you!"

"But I don't want you. I want money!" Kartar Singh choked her violently.

"Really? You don't want me?" While her throat was choked, she seductively held Kartar Singh's dick in her hands.

His dick instantly grew inside his pants and with her other hand my sister undid her salwar. Kartar Singh loosened the grip and that was signal enough for my sister to start kissing him.

"You don't want me, sardarji?" She licked his lips and pressed her boobs against him. Her strokes became faster.

"Ahhh, you will get me killed."

Clearly the old man couldn't resist my sister's advances and like many times before, his anger mellowed down. However, his passion became fiery. He held her head and kissed her passionately.

My sister got up and let her salwar fall down. She removed her panties and then Kartar Singh's underwear as well. His dick looked red and swollen.

"Ummm, baby you're so hard!" My sister stroked the penis for a minute and then sat in Kartar Singh's lap. She guided the dick inside her pussy and moved her hips back and forth slowly.

"You were saying you don't want me, uncle!" She winked at him and took him deeper.

"But...but are you...allowed? The baby..." Kartar Singh hugged her tightly and fucked her faster.

"Yes. The doctor said I can...for a while aahhh!" My sister arched her back backward and her hair dangled in the air as Kartar Singh made his thrusts faster.

Kartar Singh took that as a chance to remove my sister's kameez. She lifted her hips to allow him to do that and then the old man unhooked her bra. Her gorgeous boobs popped out. Pregnancy had made them slightly bigger and heavier. Kartar Singh loved that. Being a young virgin and a bit underweight, my sister's boobs hadn't developed much. But now they were sumptuous. The nipple was also swollen and got redder as Kartar Singh pinched it hard.

"Oiiia ahhhh!"

"Suck them baby!"

Kartar Singh obeyed like a baby and sucked her tits greedily.

"Ahhh"

Then Kartar Singh's usual anger took over and he stopped fucking her. He pulled her hair and turned her around.

"Nooo. It hurts."

"Shut the fuck up!"

He pulled her hair till she got in the doggy position and lifted her hips.

"You fucking love being fucked, right. Wait till your father gets to know what a whore you are! He will kill me. He will kill me and he will kill you!"

His face was red in a mix of anger, lust and fear. He entered my sister violently but her pussy was dripping wet.

"See how wet you get when I beat you!"

My sister wasn't responding to all this. I could see her face, hypnotized and in ecstasy. After getting fucked like that for a few minutes, she made her back upright and pulled Kartar Singh in to kiss her neck. He tried to push her back in the bitch position.

"No. No, fuck me like this."

She held Kartar Singh by his head, his hands moved across her pussy and boobs as they fucked on and on.

"Umm deeper, ahhh I love you jaan!"

"I love you, father of my child!" She turned her head to kiss him.

They kissed for a good 5 minutes as Kartar Singh fucked her slowly and caringly as compared to his usual wild nature. Then, my sister bent forward and threw herself on the bed. She turned around and spread her legs.

"Come, ahh come jaan!"

Kartar Singh entered her again and got down to kiss her. She hugged him tightly and locked her legs around him.

"My shonaa, my baabu, love youuu, ahhh fuck me fuck me!"

My sister was lifting her hips to take him deeper and moaning wildly. I hadn't seen her this horny ever. Maybe it was because of the pregnancy, but she felt closer than ever to Kartar Singh.

"Don't stop, ahhh, faster ahhh, I'm cumming..." She grabbed his hairy hips and literally pulled them deep insider her. Her nails with their bright red paint sunk into his back and then his hips.

"Ahhhhh! Jaaaaaan!"

"Arghhh hmmpf take this!"

"No. Don't remove it. Stay like this baby please!" After they both orgasmed together, my sister held on to Kartar Singh, hugging him with both arms and legs. His dick went limp inside her, still oozing out drops of cum in her womb. They kept kissing for a while and in that moment, you couldn't see two bodies lying on the bed. They literally looked to have merged into one soul.

***

A few days later, I had an assignment to work on and had to use the computer. Back then, life was simpler and we rarely had to use the computer and internet. Thus, there was always a sort of excitement when I sat in front of it, even if there was just starting at the wallpaper.

So, in my excitement, I kept on killing time and didn't start working on my assignment. Lazing around, I found a word doc titled 'untitled 1' and opened it right away. I had been guilty of saving porn in a 'new folder' so this vaguely titled word doc piqued my curiosity.

It was a letter! A letter from my sister to her best friend Meenakshi. In that, she had explained everything that had happened with Kartar Singh, from A to Z. Meenakshi had been recently married to a businessman in Delhi and my sister and her had lost communication.

I still have that letter saved to me because I sneakily mailed it to myself. Thus, I will copy and paste the entire thing here:

Dear Meenakshi,

I hope your married life is going well! I miss you so much and I miss talking to you. But I'm sure you're having a good time with Manoj ji, he's such a nice guy.

I have something to tell you Meenakshi, and I can't confide in anyone but you. I could've called you but it's a long story and I wouldn't have been comfortable telling all this to you on phone. Writing makes it easier for me.

Meenakshi, I've also married. Unofficially, of course. But I've spent my first night and it was as amazing as you told me. But you won't be pleased to hear who it was with.

You remember Kartar Singh ji, our tenant? I'm in love with him, Meenakshi. And I'm pregnant with his child. You're the first person to know except him. Now, before you judge him and me, please listen to my story. And then, please help me out. I don't know what to do. Papa will kill us. I need your advice, my best friend.

So, you know about me and Rohan. Things were going smooth, and I had started have feelings for him. But one day, we were out to have coffee and when we came out, something happened. He pushed me against a wall and kissed me. I got so confused, there was a lot of heat in my body and I didn't know how to react. I stood frozen while he got his hands on my breasts and squeezed them tightly.

That angered me so much! I slapped him and hard and started crying. I ran back home and cried for hours in my bedroom. Meanwhile, I had developed a friendly relationship with Kartar ji and used to talk to him every night. With dad not around and Vikas still a young boy, Kartar ji was the only one I could speak my heart out to.

That night, I went to his room while he was drinking. He always treated me like a child and seeing my sad face, he inquired as to what had happened. I told him everything and started crying again. He put his drink down and hugged me and consoled me. That made me cry even harder as I dropped my head on his chest.

He hugged me tightly and started patting my back. In that moment, I felt so loved. For the first time since mom passed away, I felt like a child who didn't have all the responsibility of the world upon her shoulders. But strangely, my body began to heat up like it had in the morning. Almost involuntarily, I lifted my head and brushed my cheeks with Kartar ji's. I put my head on his shoulders and hugged him back.

He kissed my head and then my forehead. Our hug kept getting tighter. Then he lifted me in his lap while his hands moved smoothly around my back. He kept kissing my everywhere before reaching my cheek.

"It's okay, beta!" He whispered in my ear and then kissed there as well. That sent shivers down my spine and I adjusted myself on his lap in a way that I could feel his penis. I was still crying but my vagina was wetter than my cheeks. I didn't understand anything, really. My body was betraying me. I always considered Kartar ji a father figure but at that moment, I wanted him in a different way.

"Thank you, uncle!" I whispered and kissed his bearded cheek.

We were stuck like that for a moment before I felt his penis throbbing against me. That made me wild. I was crying because my boyfriend, Rohan, tried to get sexual with me. But there I was with a man I called uncle, wanting him to love me, not like a child, but as a lover.

My nipples became swollen and I pressed them hard against Kartar ji's chest. He then kissed my neck which made me jump on his lap and I pulled him closer to me. My vagina was burning with passion! He caressed my head and let my hair down.

"Ahh!" I accidentally let a moan out.

It stopped us both. It was the first time that night that we realized what was happening. We looked each other in the eye and I knew what I wanted. I wanted him, not Rohan. But being a naïve virgin who had never even masturbated, I didn't know what to do. So, I just closed my eyes and submitted to him. He understood my expression and then it happened.

Our first kiss! His lips were wet because he had kissed my tearful cheeks but when they touched mine, I felt complete for the first time in my life. I didn't know how to respond so I let him do whatever he wanted to. He kissed and kissed and then bit my lips hungrily. Then, he pulled my ass closer to his penis and let his tongue inside my mouth.

That was like a signal for me. I responded with my tongue and licked his. I opened my eyes and saw this old man, with his greyish beard making out with me. But the thought didn't disgust me, it comforted me.

"Uncleee!" He rubbed his penis against me and I could feel something boiling inside me. I broke off the kiss and looked him in the eye again. They were full of lust. But all I saw was love. Something I never saw in Rohan's eyes. I kissed him back with fiery passion.

By then, my hips were jumping on their own and I started to feel an orgasm build inside me. I didn't even know what an orgasm was but I loved that feeling. It was ecstasy.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh uncleee Kartar jii ahhhh!" And it happened. My first ever orgasm. In the lap of a 50 something man with wife and kids. This realization hit me in a weird way and I tried to get off.

"Wait beta!" He stopped me and gave a few thrusts before he probably orgasmed himself as I started to feel wetness around my salwar. I got up hurriedly and rushed to my room. Vikas was studying and I couldn't face him. I went to the bathroom and cried again. I quickly changed my clothes and slept it off.

I thought I'd never do this again and won't be able to forgive myself. But it happened again. The very next night. And then the next. We became bolder. I let him suck my breasts, saw his penis for the first time and so on. Then, in no time, we started having oral sex as well. If the first orgasm was heavenly, the orgasm that I had when he licked my vagina was inexplicable. I started sucking his penis as well. I started watching porn on how to suck it better.

I started bunking college because all day I would think of his penis. I was always wet in class. Rohan tried to get us back but I ignored him completely. Then, he backed off. I was always sitting with dreamy eyes and maybe he guessed something.

Kartar Singh and I spent all day naked in bed, even in peak winters. Always kissing, sucking, giving each other orgasms. Then Vikas would return and we would pretend like nothing happened. We used to masturbate each other beneath the blanket while watching films with Vikas. It was scary but thrilling as well. We never missed a moment to kiss.

I did everything to impress Kartar Singh. Bought new clothes, started wearing make up, tried learning Punjabi, made him the best food and what not. But we never had sex. I told him that I won't have sex before marriage and it was a promise I made to my mother. He respected that for a while but started getting desperate and desperate. And truth be told, even I wanted to fuck him, so bad.

Then, one night, he told me that he was going to his village to his wife and kids for a few days. He said he can't wait to fuck her wife because I never allowed him to do that. Those words punished me. I got so jealous. I got scared that he would fuck his wife and forget me. And I realised something. I was in love with him. Madly in love.

That night, I confessed my love and promised him that he could fuck me upon returning from his village. And to make sure he didn't forget me, I sucked his cock on my bed, while Vikas was sleeping next to me! Even papa was at home that time. I sucked his cock and let him cum all over my face and breasts.

When he was away, all I dreamt of was him and his penis. I fingered myself in his room. Was in a sad mood all day. I missed him. That's when I thought that I was really gonna let him fuck me. And I thought I would marry him with some rituals so as to not break my promise.

The day he returned, I welcomed him naked. I greeted him at the door with no clothes on and jumped on him. I sucked his cock in the drawing room and later let him eat my pussy in his room. But when he was about to put his penis inside me, I stopped him and gave him my conditions. He agreed.

A few days later, I did my own bridal make-up and wore mom's lehenga. I asked him to put sindhoor on my head and a manglasutra as well. Then I verbally accepted him as my husband. That night, we fucked. And Meenakshi, it was the best night of my life. He started gently but once my vagina was used to his thick cock, he fucked me wildly. And I loved it!

We fucked twice that night with a condom but the next morning when I looked at him, I realized how much more I had fallen for this old man. When he saw me naked, with bangles, mehandi, manglasutra, and when he heard this young woman calling him 'husband', he went mad. Things heated up so much that morning that I let him fuck me without a condom. And when he came inside me, I felt sooo good! It felt even better than the sex we had on our first night.

From that day on, we fucked thrice every day, even when I was on my periods. And always without a condom because I was addicted to the warmth of his sperm. The thick liquid inside my vagina made me feel complete. One day, he fucked me in front of Vikas! Poor boy didn't notice what was happening while Kartar Ji put his penis inside me in the kitchen. That day I came within seconds. We even did oral sex in a cab, would you believe!

I accepted Kartar ji as my soulmate and obeyed him like a wife. Sometimes, he gets too drunk and hits me, but then I seduce him and things are alright. As my husband, it's his right to do whatever he wants to.

Meenakshi, now comes the difficult part. Being so mesmerized in love and lust, I forgot to take the pills on a couple of days. I don't know. Maybe I didn't forget but did it intentionally, I don't know. But, Meenakshi, I'm pregnant.

Kartar Singh was not happy with this and hit me in anger. He thinks papa will kill him which is not true. He will be infuriated of course, but he will understand. I sacrificed everything for papa and Vikas, now I want to do something for myself.

I've asked Kartar Singh to divorce his wife and marry me properly. I am ready to move to his village. But he's not ready. His daughter is as old as me and the entire village would judge, he says. But, who cares? We're in love! At least, I am.

Meenakshi, tell me what to do! Tell me what to do, I'm going crazy. I will wait for you mail. Reply soon please.

Love,

Riya

I finally understood everything! Reading this mail, however, made me really horny and I jerked off in front of the computer. Then, I heard my sister's footsteps. I hurriedly, turned off the computer and ran to my room.

***

"Riyaaaa! What the fuck have you done!" My father growled in the hall.

"My god, my god! You've destroyed our family. Naak katwa diya hamara!"

12