My Sister and the Tenant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father was returning from his tour the same evening when I read that mail. Out of fear, I had forgotten to close the tab before turning off the PC's screen. After dinner, my father wanted to spend some time on the computer because they were going to make computers compulsory at his workplace. So, he wanted to practice. But the first thing he saw, was that mail. It was my fault. My stupidity that landed my sister in this big trouble. Anyway, they couldn't have hidden it for any longer. It was only a matter of time before a bump started to appear on my sister's belly.

"Riyaa, come here! Kartar Singh, come here. I will kill you both! Haye, Shakuntla, look at your daughter. What has she done! What has she done, Shakuntla!"

"Papa! What happened?" My sister walked towards the hall with her feet trembling.

"What happened? I read your fucking mail. Besharam ladki!"

"Papa. I..."

"Shut the fuck up! Call Kartar Singh, I will kill him today." My father walked to his room in anger and brought out his pistol. When he came back to the hall, Kartar Singh was standing there, fully drunk.

"Madarchod, I left you here to take care of my kids. And this is what you do?" My father pointed the pistol at him.

"Sirjee, maaf kardo, sorry ji!"

"Sorry? I will kill you madarchod!"

But as my father walked towards him, my sister came in between.

"Papa, papa, no. I love him. I love him!" She begged.

My father pushed her but she kept clinging on.

"You whore, I will kill you too. Is this how you respect your mother?"

My father pointed the gun towards her. I stood in the corner, terrified. He was about to pull the trigger when Kartar Singh leaped over him and got him down on the floor. He took the pistol from him and pointed.

"Get up. Sit on the sofa. Sit on the sofa, penchod!"

My father didn't get up. Kartar Singh shot in the air and pointed at him again.

"Get up!"

"Kartar Singh, I won't spare you!"

The drunk old man shot another one in the air and yelled at my father.

My sister then got up and she hugged Kartar Singh from behind.

"Don't do it Kartar ji! Stop!"

She started kissing his cheeks and slowly took her hand towards his.

"Get away, slut! I told you not to do this! Why the fuck did you get pregnant?" He pushed her back.

My dad tried to get up from the sofa but Kartar Singh kept the gun pointed at him. But such was his rage that, he got up and managed to grab hold of the gun. Kartar Singh was drunk and got startled with such quickness.

Papa had almost pulled the trigger when my sister jumped back again. She wrapped her body around Kartar Singh's and shouted.

"Papa no! Papa no. I love him. I want to marry him. Papa please, I beg you."

Upon hearing that, Kartar Singh started kissing her. She kissed him back with all the love in the world. Seeing that, the gun fell from my father's hands and he dropped back on the sofa, startled. His daughter was kissing a man older than him, she loved him. A man he trusted with his life, he betrayed him by seducing his daughter? He was in shock and went silent.

Kartar Singh saw that opportunity and got hold of the gun again. He pointed it at my father.

"You say you love me? Prove it to your father!"

Saying that, he removed his pyajama and underwear and his dick popped out, fully erect.

"Suck it, bitch!"

"Kartar ji. What are you saying?"

"Suck it or I will kill him!"

"Kartar ji, stop! You're drunk."

But Kartar Singh pulled her hair and pushed her downwards. This was a nightmare for my sister. How could she do this, in front of papa? She kept staring at the dick but she loved Kartar Singh and she loved his dick, and more than that, she loved papa. She couldn't let him die. So, she wrapped her lips around it, reluctantly at first, but then took it in gradually.

"Suck it like you do every day. Or I will shoot him!"

I don't out of fear or love, she did exactly that. She swirled her tongue around his dick, moving her head backwards and forwards without him pushing. With one hand she grabbed his balls and with the other pulled his hips in her mouth. Kartar Singh pulled her hair harder and kept staring at my father.

"You see that sirjee? This is how she sucks me every day! Haha! She's a professional."

My sister now needed no force as she blowed Kartar Singh with so much love. She took him deep in her throat while making slurpy noises. Kartar Singh then lifted her by her hair and kissed her again. Then, just with his left hand, he tore off her shirt. Her boobs came out. They were erect and swollen, a pregnant woman's boobs.

"Remove your pants!" Kartar Singh ordered.

"Kartar ji. Please stop. Don't do this to papa, to me." My sister cried.

"Pant utaar randi!" Kartar Singh smacked her face with the pistol and pinched her boobs.

"No Kartar ji. No baby, don't do this! Baby, don't you love me?" My sister cried while removing her pants. My father sat frozen just staring at them both.

"Turn around, you whore!" My sister stood facing our father and Kartar Singh frisked her body from behind. He ran the pistol under her boob and lifted it, giving a clear view to our father. He then started sucking on it.

"Ahh! Baby no. Let's just go to your village. I will be your wife. I will be your servant, your rakhail. You don't even have to marry me! Just don't do this. Leave papa alone."

"Shut the fuck up and bend down like a kuttiya. Let's show your father what a bitch you are!"

Kartar Singh bit my sister's ear and put his finger in her pussy. He moved it around for a bit and then inserted a second finger.

"See, sir ji. Yeh hai aapki beti. See how easily my two fingers entered her." Then he took the fingers out. They were dripping with her fluids. "Haha. She doesn't give a fuck about you. Look how wet she is. She is just a whore!"

Saying that he pushed her on the floor and lifted her body with his foot. She obeyed and crawled into the doggy position while facing our father. Like always, I stood frozen at the door and did nothing except squeeze my cock. I could've helped my father and my sister by attacking Kartar Singh. But I was hypnotized by my lust. My cuckold tendencies had imprisoned me. I just wanted to see them fuck!

My sister looked at our father with eyes full of tears and shame. She lowered her eyes as tears flowed down like a river. My father kept looking at her like a dead man. At that moment, I actually thought he had died, he was so immobile.

"Ahh!" But against all her will, she let out a moan as Kartar Singh entered her. Her eyes opened and they were oozing with lust. Her eyeballs rolled up and mouth widened.

Kartar Singh wrapped her hair around his hand and pulled hard. He spanked her loudly.

"She loves my lund sir jee. You love my lund, right Riya beta?"

She didn't respond. He shot the pistol in the air again.

"Aarrghh. I love your lund!"

"You love getting fucked in front of your father?"

"I...I love getting fucked...in front of aaah papaaa ahh!" She was shamelessly enjoying it now. She was in a trance. I had never seen her this mesmerized while getting fucked.

"Tell your father you're a randi!"

"Speak behenchod!" She didn't speak. Kartar Singh gave three our four tight slaps on her ass. Look at him and speak.

"Papa...I aahh ahm a...randi, ahh!" She said this while looking papa in the eyes, without any remorse. Suddenly, her body started trembling. An orgasm was building inside him.

"Ahhhhh babbby I love youuu ahhh!" She came.

Kartar Singh then sat down on the floor and turned her around. He lifted her on his lap and pointed his dick on the entry of her pussy. She got down instantly taking him all the way in. He fucked her while teasing her back with the gun. This made her jump faster on him and moan louder and louder. Then, he showed it to my father and kept it by his side.

"Look sir ji, now I am not even pointing this pistol at you. And she is still enjoying it!"

And enjoying it she was. She frantically jumped taking him all in time and again. Her hair bounced with her boobs as she fucked the old man. Then, she wrapped her arms around him and went totally crazy. Clappy noises filled the room.

"Take that, bitch!" Kartar Singh came inside her. She kept going until she came once again and then pulled Kartar Singh in a kiss.

He bit her lip so hard that it started bleeding. Then, he picked up the gun and pointed at them both.

"Stay where you are!"

"Where you are going, baby? Don't go, Kartar ji. My husband!"

She crawled towards him, naked. She had no shame by now as her ass jingled right in front of our father's eyes. My sister grabbed Kartar Singh's leg and tried to stop him. He kicked her away.

"Don't go...take me with you. I love you, I love you!"

"Chup kar randi! Sharam kar!"

Saying that, he left the house forever. We never heard from him again.

My father became majorly depressed and stop talking to my sister. Still, within two weeks he accepted an offer from our aunt in Kanpur. They married my sister off to an army officer. She said yes instantly. Luckily, nobody realised she was pregnant.

Around 7 months later, she had her baby. They named him Mohit but whenever she was alone with him, she would call him Kartar. Especially, when she breastfed him. She lost her usual charm and became a perennially sad woman. She moved a lot with her family and stopped visiting us altogether.

2 years later, they had another baby. Not that I'm implying anything, but her husband was posted in Punjab at that moment. Just a few KMs away from Kartar Singh's village.

Our father is now retired and lives alone in the same house. I'm married and love my wife and child. But like I said in the beginning, I can't fuck her without thinking of all those wild night between Kartar Singh and my sister. Maybe, I'll never forget those moments!

12