All Comments on 'My Sister and the Tenant Ch. 05'

by fantasea69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this great story

fantasea69fantasea69over 2 years agoAuthor

You are welcome! Glad you liked it. It has helped me deal with my emotions a lot.

Justareader_Justareader_over 2 years ago

You should write more stories. I would like to read your content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the hell didn't you people go to the police man!!?!?!?!??????????!!!

And when he fired the gun 3 times how come no one heard that ?!!!?!!

fantasea69fantasea69about 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous I think you're not familiar with the state of Uttar Pradesh, especially how it was in the early 2000s. Still, my father was well-respected and had friends in the police. But what do you think he could've said? That his daughter was fucking his tenant with consent? The shame alone would've killed him.

About the gunshot noises? That wasn't the loudest thing that night. My sister's screams could also be heard by the neighbours, I think. Our house was very huge but still I'm sure some noises went out. However, since Kartar Singh disappeared after that night, everyone assumed it was a drunken brawl and no one interfered out of respect to my father.

Till this day, no one has ever guessed what happened that night. There aren't even any rumours.

JBadams404evaJBadams404evaalmost 2 years ago

you are fucked up no honor no empathy for father. two fucked up kids he died that day

NotausentNotausentalmost 2 years ago

Don't now IF it's real, but terrible twisted storie. Bad end for everione, less the katar.

NotausentNotausentalmost 2 years ago

The officer Who married her is crazy or stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All bullshit that u know,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous