My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 02

Story Info
My sister and I take things to the next level.
2k words
4.6
112.2k
129

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

“Hey, you up bro?”

I turned on my sleeping pad and saw Carl poking his head into my tent. I was still half asleep and had no idea what was going on. I had been dreaming about my sister all night and I definitely had morning wood. I was glad the blanket was covering me as Josephine poked her head into my tent as well.

“Time to hit the trail, sleepyhead,” Josephine said with a smile.

“Yeah, bro. Let’s go!” Carl said. “You can sleep later.”

“Alright. I’m up,” I said groggily. “Give me a minute.”

Carl and Josephine left my tent and I slowly got up from the sleeping pad. My cock was hard as fuck from the dreams that I had of Janey all night. The dreams had been very vivid and intense as I fucked my sister in every one of them. My dick would sink deep into her pussy as I fucked her in the missionary and doggy position.

I tried to think of other things in order to let my dick go down. It took some time but it finally deflated. I stepped out of my tent and the bright sunlight hit my eyes. I heard Carl and Josephine talking a distance away from me. I also heard Janey’s voice and my dick twitched. I was excited to see my sister and talk to her about what had happened last night.

I packed up my tent quickly and joined everyone. They were all packed up and had everything in the car. I put my stuff in the trunk and glanced over at my sister. She was talking to Liz and I guess she could feel my eyes on her because she looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back at her.

“Alright. Let’s drive out to where the start of that trail is,” Carl said. “You ready, baby?”

“Hell yeah!” Josephine shouted in excitement.

Carl spanked her on the ass with a large grin on his face. Josephine squealed and kissed him. Liz rolled her eyes in disgust and headed towards the car. We all piled into the car. Liz sat in the middle of me and Janey so I could not even talk to my sister even though it would have been very difficult to do so in the car anyway.

Carl drove to the main trail that we had done many times before. It wasn’t too long of a trail and did not involve hiking uphill which was good for the non-hikers like Liz and Janey. It was a nice leisurely walk near the lake.

Carl parked the car in the big lot and we got out. We headed out towards the start of the trail with Carl and Josephine in the front. Liz was walking behind them followed by Janey and me. I wanted to get Janey away from them so I could talk to her.
“Hey, Janey. Hang back a moment,” I whispered to my sister.

Janey stopped walking as the rest of the group moved ahead of us. I grabbed my sister by her hand and pulled her to me.

“What was that all about last night? Did we commit incest?” I asked her quickly. My heart was racing in my chest as I asked her this.

Janey laughed. “You sound so worried! It was nothing but an apology for my past dumb behavior. Don’t lose your head over it.”

“I’m not but you know you did suck my cock last night, right? I mean I came on your face!”

Janey smiled at me. “Yeah, so?”

“Well…I can’t stop thinking about it,” I said.

Janey stepped close to me. I could smell her sweet natural scent. It was intoxicating to me and I wanted to breathe her in deeply.

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yeah. It just can't be a blowjob and that’s it! I want to return the favor. I want to eat you out and I want to do other things too,” I said as I looked at my sister. My cock was hard in my shorts and was growing with each passing second in her presence.

Janey smiled at me. “What other things do you want to do with me?”

I pulled her close to me with my hand around her waist. I kissed her hard and deep. I had had enough of talking and just wanted to start doing. My sister kissed me back and I felt her arms go around my neck. I moved my tongue into her mouth as I wanted to taste my sister. Her tongue moved against mine and I pressed myself closer onto her.

“Hey, guys! Catch up!” Liz shouted.

We immediately broke the kiss and looked over at the trail. Liz was further up the path so she hadn’t seen us. Thank God!

I looked at my sister. We were both breathing hard. She ran her hand through her hair and straightened her clothes. I ran my hand down my crotch as if that would bring my boner down. Janey laughed.

“I think you are going to have to do something else to get rid of that hard-on. Maybe I can help with that,” she said with a grin.
“I know a little path that leads to a cave that we can go to and away from the others,” I said. I was excited and could not wait to get my sister all to myself. I needed to fuck her as soon as possible. My lust was driving me crazy.

“Come on, let’s go before Liz walks back over here,” I said.

We entered the trail and walked for a while. It was a beautiful day and we could see the water not too far from the path. Ducks were moving about on the surface of the water. Carl and Josephine were way ahead of me. I hoped that they hadn’t entered that small cave where I wanted to take Janey. I know that Carl was trying to fuck Josephine again and he was definitely going to find a spot close to this trail.

I saw Liz a short distance ahead of us. I immediately stopped and grabbed my sister’s hand. “Hold up, I don’t want Liz to see us.”

Janey giggled. “You are so bad!”

I grinned at my sister. “I don’t want her interrupting what I have planned for us.”

Janey grabbed my head and kissed me. We were playing it very fast and loose on this trail. The possibility of getting caught only heightened the thrill of what we were doing. What would Carl say if he saw me kissing my sister?!

We broke the kiss and began walking again. I spotted the path to the cave and grabbed Janey’s hand and started to run towards it. Janey laughed as we moved quickly up the path.

“Hey, guys! Where are you?!” I heard Liz say in the distance. Neither one of us was going to respond. We were focused on what we were going to do in the approaching cave.

We moved into the small cave and out of view of the path. There was a lot of trash on the ground from people who had been there recently. I kicked it out of my way and then pulled my sister to me. I kissed her hard as my hands moved all over her body. I cupped her breasts and I grabbed her ass. Janey giggled in my mouth.

“Wow! You are so aggressive this morning!”

“I want you,” I said with a grin. I kissed her again then pressed her against the cave wall. I pulled down her shorts and then her panties. I looked at my sister’s pussy which was shaven. Her slit was already a little wet. I sank down to my knees and lifted one of her legs over my shoulder. I put my mouth on her slit and she gasped.

I licked her slit up and down and tasted that sweet nectar of hers. She moaned and put her hand on my head. I licked her pussy for some time then put my tongue inside of her. Her juices seemed to rush out to meet my tongue. My sister had a salty taste that I found delicious. I needed more of her nectar into my mouth.

Janey moaned constantly as I ate her out. Her pussy got wetter and wetter with every passing second. I ran my tongue up to her small clit and began to play with it in my mouth. Janey cried out in the cave and pressed both of her hands against the walls.

“Oh my god! I’m going to cum!” she yelled.

I looked up at my sister as I flicked my tongue at her clit. It was getting hard and I was excited to see my sister cum for me. She had done such a great job last night sucking my cock and now I wanted to return the favor.

Janey moaned and gasped as I licked her clit. I kept my eyes on her face as I watched the pleasure that I was giving her. She cried out suddenly and her body bucked against me. My sister came against me as I licked her hard nub. She bucked and moaned for some time before she was spent.

I rose from the ground and pulled down my pants and underwear. My hard cock was throbbing and aching to be inside of my sister. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I put my cock slowly into her wet pussy. I gasped as I entered her. Janey cried out as I went inside of her. She was incredibly wet and so fucking tight. It was almost painful how tight she was.

Janey wrapped her arms around my neck and then kissed me hard as I began to thrust into her. Her pussy fit my dick like a glove. It was an incredible sensation to be inside of her.

I fucked her hard and fast as I could no longer hold back my desire for her. Janey moaned against me and I groaned from the pleasure of my sister’s pussy. I went as deep as I could go inside of her. I wanted to be balls deep in my sister. She was going to feel all of me.

I pumped my cock into her harder. Janey began to yell out from my pounding. I was groaning nonstop and could feel the cum rising out of my balls. I was going to explode in my sister!

“I’m cumming!” I moaned.

My dick twitched as my nut squirted out into my sister’s pussy. Janey tightened her grip around me. I held her tightly and kept pounding my cock into her as my cum shot out into her. My orgasm was intense as my cock would not stop cumming for several seconds. My nut left me rapidly and sought out the warm embrace of my sister’s pussy.

When I was completely drained, Janey unwrapped her legs from around me. My cock slipped out of her wet pussy and twitched one final time. Cum spurted out onto her thigh. Janey giggled and scooped it up from her thigh. She looked at me as she put my cum into her mouth and swallowed it.

I looked down at my dick and saw that there was blood on it. Did I go too deep inside of my sister? Did I hurt her?

I looked up at my sister as she saw the blood on my dick. Janey smiled at me. “ I guess, I’m no longer a virgin!”

I stared at my sister in shock. I had completely forgotten that she was a virgin! Oh my god, what had I done?!

Janey saw the scared look on my face and put her hand on my cheek. “It’s ok. I’m glad that my first time was with you. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Don’t feel guilty. I want you to know that I am happy that you took my virginity, ok?”

I nodded as I looked at my sister. She seemed so happy that my spirits lifted immediately. I kissed her deep and my cock began to rise again. I was just thinking about fucking her again when we heard a shout.

“Hey! Where are you guys?!” Liz shouted a distance away.

Janey and I both laughed then kissed again. We wanted to hold onto this special moment a while longer.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers