My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 03

Story Info
My sister and I have some fun out in the water.
1.1k words
4.5
76.7k
79

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

"Hey! Where are you guys?! Janey?!" Liz shouted.

"We're right here!" Janey shouted back. We ran up the trail until we saw Liz. There was no sign of Carl or Josephine as they were probably near the beach now.

"You guys are walking too slow," Liz said. "We can't get lost out of here. There might be bears or some other wild animal."

I laughed. "Don't worry so much, Liz. Come on, let's keep walking."

Liz waited until Janey was near her then she began to walk again. I figured that was the end of my alone time with Janey as Liz was probably not going to let her out of her sight now. I walked ahead of them as I heard them talking behind me.

I heard a loud splash in the water and saw Carl surface. Josephine was already in the water and was splashing Carl. They were both laughing as they splashed each other. I walked up the trail for a few more minutes until I came to the sandy beach area. The entire lake was now in view and it was quite a sight.

The sun's light reflected off the surface and I could see some ducks swimming a short distance away. I walked down onto the sand and I grinned as I saw Carl and Josephine's clothes on the sand. They were both out in the water naked. They will probably be fucking in no time, I thought.

I took off my shirt, socks, shoes, and shorts and stood there in boxers. I heard Liz and Janey approaching behind me and I was surprised to see Liz looking at me intently. Her eyes were on my crotch and would not look anywhere else.

Was I hard?! I looked down at my crotch and sure enough, there was a bulge there. I guess I was still hard after fucking my sister in the cave. I did not want to put my hands in front of my crotch like a lame so I just turned around and walked out into the water. The water was nice and cool. I looked behind me and saw Janey taking off her clothes.

I wondered if Janey was going to get naked. My cock throbbed and got even harder from the thought. Unfortunately, my sister stripped to her bra and panties before running out to the water to join me. Liz also stripped down which was a big surprise as I thought that she would just sit on the beach and watch us.

I must say that I did not look away as she took off her shirt and shorts. She had on a black bra and red and green panties. Her tits were small but I did feel my cock twitch as I watched her come out to the water. Janey came up close to me and splashed me with water. The water hit me square in the face.

"Hey!" I shouted as I splashed her back.

Janey laughed. "What were you looking at? Were you checking Liz out?"

"No way," I said.

"It's ok if you want to fuck her. I know how horny boys are," Janey said with a grin.

I swam up to my sister and made sure that no one was earshot and could hear what I had to say. I grinned at her. "I only want to fuck you. If Carl and the others weren't around right now, I would be fucking you in this water."

"I would like that. Maybe we could do something else," Janey said with a mischievous smile.

"Like what?" I asked her in excitement.

"Keep Liz away," Janey said before she sunk down into the water. I felt my boxers come down and then Janey's hand was around my cock. I was shocked that my sister was this brazen to do this out here with everyone around.

I heard a moan quite a distance away and turned my head to see Carl and Josephine fucking. Josephine had her arms wrapped around Carl and was bouncing up and down on him. I started laughing. They were like horny rabbits that would not stop fucking.

"Ew! Gross!" Liz said as she saw her brother and Josephine fucking. "What the hell, Carl?!"

I felt Janey's mouth on my cock and I let out a sharp gasp. Was she really about to give me head in the water?! This was crazy!

Liz started to swim towards me. I began to panic. I couldn't have her come over here and see what Janey was doing to me.

"Liz, stay away!" I shouted.

"What? Why?" Liz asked in confusion. She halted in the water.

"I'm pissing over here." I had no idea what else to say. This was the first thing that came to my mind.

"What?! You guys are so gross! What the hell is going on out here?!" Liz said with a frown before she swam away from all of us.

Janey was sucking my cock faster and I began to moan softly from the pleasure of her mouth. It was so warm in the water. I put my hands on her head under the water and began to thrust into her mouth. I sure hoped that she did not come up for air soon because at the rate that she was going, I was about to cum.

I felt her hands on my balls as she caressed them. They felt so good as they moved over each ball. They started to tighten and I could feel my cum about to shoot out.

Suddenly, Janey's mouth left my cock and she rose out of the water. She took in a deep breath and wiped her wet hair from her face. She was grinning at me.

"I was just about to cum," I said with a smile.

Janey laughed. "I was about to drown. Let me go back down and finish you off."

"Quickly! Before Liz comes over here!"

Liz was off in the distance floating on her back. Carl and Josephine were still fucking. I heard Josephine moaning even louder now. Jane sank down in the water and grabbed my cock and took it back in her mouth. I held her head as she bobbed on my dick.

I let out a deep groan as my orgasm hit me and my cum spurted into her mouth. Janey continued sucking as I came. Ripples of pleasure hit me as my cock twitched in Janey's mouth. After a few more seconds, Janey came up out of the water and I watched her swallow. She smiled at me then quickly kissed me.

I grinned at her and then took a quick look around to see if anyone was looking at us. Carl and Josephine were still going at it and Liz was still floating along. I pulled Janey to me and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers