All Comments on 'My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 02'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Great story, next part please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liv from the first chapter has become Liz in the second. A bit annoying but still a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much, too fast. No buildup whatsoever.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Nice....Hot. Please continue.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I’ve wanted to fuck my older (+11years) from the time I was13 when I saw her topless. Damn she had to 38DD and even after 2 kids still firm.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 2 years ago

Love to see this story continue…. Personally, I’d love for them to continue, and perhaps draw the other girl into their circle. She would provide the perfect cover, by dating the brother, while all three were intimate. I’d also love to hear about sister becoming pregnant, first her first unprotected fuck, and their continued relationship. And perhaps Liz also becoming pregnant from her unplanned union with the siblings. I can’t think of anything hotter than a triad with a girlfriend and his sister, other than getting both of them pregnant. But I do have a thing for pregnant women…

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Don’t you just love the people who come here, afraid to use their name, but don’t hesitate to tell YOU how to write. If the story goes fast it’s because the writer wants it to! He still has this other not too good looking gal to do something with.

And who says brother/ sister never share?! My sister introduced me to a couple of her friends and they added a lot to our fun. my sister was/ is a brunette with small breasts and she had a blonde friend who was pretty good up to for as young as she was at the time. None of us were 18 so you won’t be hearing about it here. And her other buddy was almost pencil thin, but she lovedto suck dick, so she was always welcome. lol

Good story, you write it how you want and. or how it happened, whichever is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Give Janey's sexy brother a coating of sexy chest hair!

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

AWESOME!

Excellent episode

Touching story

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise continues.

But sex continues to be super fast.

Needs to slow down. Needs more details. Certainly the short description of him eating her pussy needs more details. Many more details. Step by step.

It seems as if there's a race on to get to the end of the story.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

But too rushed.

What was the rush to pull down her shorts and latch his mouth onto her pussy? Why not some admiring it. Touching it. Exploring it. Getting her so hot she would ask/demand that he use his mouth.

What was the rush to fuck after he ate her out? Why not some enjoyment of the afterglow? Then, noticing how hard his cock was after her orgasm, some playing with his cock for a while? With her enjoying handling it. And enjoying his reaction/s to how she handled it.

Too much could have happened that didn't.

Three stars.

Trevithic2Trevithic2over 1 year ago

What a great way for his sister to have her cherry popped. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars. Nice story, somewhat predictable though. I especially like that your stories seem to be 'one pagers' it allows me to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When does he become an uncle and a father at the same time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...

story TAGS