All Comments on 'My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 03'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Nice a blow job under water is HOT!!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

I just love reading about these two.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 2 years ago

So, she's part fish............ 2*

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

What a beautiful story .

Brother and sister showing love and affection.

Will you let Liz join in the frolicking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Premise still good.

Story still rushed.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Still rushed. Still lacks in details. It reads like there's a rush to get to the end of the chapter.

You wrote: "I felt her hands on my balls as she caressed them. They felt so good as they moved over each ball. They started to tighten and I could feel my cum about to shoot out." Three short sentences like a Reader's Digest piece. Needed details, details, details, bout how she reached for his balls. Exactly what did she do when she first touched them? Then what? Then what? Perhaps some dialog with her asking him if it felt good? How good? Should she play with his balls more or play with his cock? Or maybe both?

Needed many more details about what she did with her mouth on his cock. Just telling us that she took it in her mouth and he came doesn't do it.

Three stars.

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

Ok…How do you give a BJ under water and breath?

Hope they don’t drown.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars. Another nice chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...