My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 07

Story Info
Liz, Janey, and I discuss a threesome.
1.2k words
4.58
43.4k
53
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers

"Yeah!" I said quickly to Liz.

Janey laughed then Liz laughed as well. I couldn't help myself. Of course, I wanted to do more things with them. Fingering them was fucking great but I wanted to put my cock in both of their mouths, eat their pussies, and maybe possibly fuck them both. Liz was a virgin so I didn't know how far she would go. I could settle for a blowjob and even a chance to eat her out.

"Someone's eager," Janey said with a smile. Her eyes went to my cock which was still hard and throbbing. She gently touched it. "What did you have in mind, Liz?"

Liz looked at us both. The shyness from a few minutes ago was now gone. She seemed to be more confident and self-assured which I liked to see.

"I was thinking that we could maybe do some more kissing, touching, and maybe... some licking and sucking," Liz said.

"I would love that!" I said eagerly. My cock had twitched when Liz had gotten to the licking and sucking part. I definitely wanted to lick and get sucked!

"Do you want to do these things with just my brother?" Janey asked Liz for clarification. I looked at Janey and I knew exactly what she was trying to do. She knew what Liz meant but wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes, but I want to do it with you too. All of us," Liz said. "Like what we just did. I want all of us to hook up together like a threesome."

My brain seemed to explode with happiness as I looked at Liz. A threesome! I had never had one. I had always fantasized about it like every guy on this planet did but it had always seemed like an impossibility. Carl had had plenty of threesomes over the years. But, here was finally my chance!

Janey smiled at Liz. "I like that."

"But, how far are you willing to go, Liz? I know you're a virgin," I said.

Liz looked at me. "I want to go all the way. I've never had a guy who was into me before. I always felt like I was going to die a virgin. As I said, I've always had a crush on you. I want my first time to be with you."

I was speechless. My mouth would not work as I stared at Liz with a smile. So many thoughts and feelings raced through my mind. One thought was that Liz was my best friend's sister. Was this right?

"You weren't the only virgin on this trip until about an hour ago," Janey said suddenly. Both Liz and I looked at her in surprise. Janey smiled at us and continued.

"We actually hooked up in a cave near here before we joined you," Janey said. My jaw dropped as I could not believe that my sister had just told Liz that we had fucked! I looked at Liz to see what she was going to say.

She looked at Janey with a shocked expression on her face. "You guys fucked?! He took your virginity?!"

Janey nodded. Her expression did not even change. She still had a serene smile on her face. It was almost like she felt proud about having sex with me.

"Wow! I must say that I am shocked! I guess that is why it was natural for you two to kiss and touch each other like you did," Liz said as she looked at us. "What...what did you do in the cave?"

I let out a laugh of relief. "We did a lot of fun things together."

"Like what?" Liz asked me with a hungry look on her face.

"I ate her out and then I fucked her," I said.

Liz looked at Janey and she nodded. "Did it hurt or was there like a lot of blood?" Liz asked Janey curiously.

"It hurt a little but it started to feel real good quickly. There was some blood," Janey said.

"Oh. How do you feel about losing your virginity to your brother?" Liz asked her.

"I feel great! Fantastic! I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else. I'm glad it was with him," Janey said with a smile to me.

Liz seemed to be captivated by Janey's statement. She looked at her as she was the most interesting person in the world.

"Would you be ok if I had sex with your brother? If he took my virginity too? Or do you want him all to yourself?" Liz asked Janey.

Janey laughed. "I wouldn't want to hog my brother to myself. That is not right and I'm not like that at all. I know that we can't truly be together out there in the real world due to society's views on incest but I know how I feel about him and that is not going to change."

"Same," I said as I looked at my sister. "I want her and I don't give a fuck if she is my sister."

Liz nodded as she looked at us. "God, you two are so amazing!"

Janey and I both started laughing. It was a lovely compliment. Janey took my hand in hers and gave it a tight squeeze.

"I say all of that to say that I am open to whatever. Of course, I would love to join in on whatever sexual fun that my brother is having," Janey said.

"Ok. So, what about we all hook up tonight? I'm sure that my brother and Josephine are going to be fucking again tonight so why don't we fuck too?" Liz asked us.

I grinned at her. "I think that's a great idea."

"I'm down for that, Liz. Let's do it," Janey said with a smile.

Liz beamed at us in excitement. It was nice to see her smiling and actually happy. She had always seemed so negative and miserable before. It was a pleasant sight to see her smile.

"Let's head back to the beach and warm up," Janey said. "The water is starting to get very cold."

We swam back to the beach where Carl and Josephine were stretched out on the sand together. They were making out and they stopped and stared at us in shock as we walked out of the water naked.

"What the hell?!" Carl said as he looked at us. I could see his eyes feasted on Janey's body then he looked at Liz. His eyes latched onto her tits then moved down to her pussy. Carl's mouth hung open.

I could tell that Carl was turned on from seeing his sister's body as his eyes continued to stare at her pussy. Both Josephine and Janey were completely forgotten as he looked at Liz. Liz looked back at him defiantly and placed her hands on her hips as if to give him a better view.

Josephine was also staring at us. Her eyes looked at the girls briefly then went to my cock which had gone down but was starting to rise from looking at all of the girls. She looked up at me with a smile.

"Wow! Aren't we all having some fun today?!" Josephine said with a loud laugh.

kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers