My Sister Blows Me in My Tent Ch. 08

Story Info
We all decide to have some fun on the beach.
1.5k words
4.72
39.2k
60

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers

"Liz...why...why are you naked? Carl asked Liz. I saw my best friend move his hands to his crotch as if he suddenly felt uncomfortable about his nudity. But, I knew better. He was getting hard from looking at Liz.

"Because I want to! You and Josephine have been practically naked the entire trip!" Liz said. "Do you have a problem with me being naked?"

Carl shook his head. His eyes moved from Liz's tits to her pussy. I must say I also looked over at Liz's pussy too. Those puffy lips were calling my name and I figured they were probably calling Carl's name too.

"I...I'm just surprised that you took your clothes off. Well, you guys too!" Carl said as he looked at me and Janey. His eyes strayed over my sister's body and he squirmed with his hands in his lap.

Janey laughed. "We all wanted to follow you and Josephine's example."

Josephine laughed. "Well, I'm glad you all did." She looked over at my cock again and I saw her lick her lips. It made my dick twitch. "Who needs clothes anyway?"

Carl was looking back at his sister who must have noticed his eyes on her because she blushed then walked on the sand. My eyes went to Liz's ass. It was nice and round. Why hadn't I noticed it before?! My cock twitched again and this time I had to put my own hands on my crotch. I did not want to get an erection in front of everyone.

Liz sat down on the sand and then stretched out on her back. Janey walked over and sat down next to her.

"Bro, I can't believe you are out here naked!" Carl said with a laugh to me. "You've never done this before! Even when we brought Whitney and Lauren out here!"

I laughed. "It seemed like the perfect day for it." I sat down next to Janey on the warm sand. We should have brought blankets but it totally escaped our minds.

"Who are Whitney and Lauren?" Josephine asked Carl with a grin. Carl looked at her and laughed.

"No one, baby." Carl leaned over and kissed Josephine. She laughed then pushed him away. He fell on his back on the sand. Josephine got on top of him and pinned his arms to the ground.

"Were they some girls you fucked out here in the woods?" Josephine asked Carl with that same grin on her face.

"No, baby. I've never brought anyone else out here but you!" Carl said with a big grin on his face. Josephine's tits dangled in his face. She began to sway them from side to side against his cheeks. Carl leaned his head up and caught one of her nipples in his mouth. He began to suck on it as Josephine moaned.

I looked over at Janey and Liz who were staring at Carl and Josephine. Josephine moaned again and then took ahold of Carl's cock and guided it into her. Carl moaned and put his hands on Josephine's hips as she began to ride him. They seemed to be completely unaware of our presence. They were completely focused on fucking.

I watched as Janey's hand went to her pussy. She began to rub herself as she watched Carl and Josephine fuck. Liz turned her head and saw Janey playing with herself. A look of surprise came to her face.

Janey smiled at her. I watched as Liz's own hand went down to her pussy. She began to play with it. I was stunned by what was going on. This day just kept getting better and better!

My cock was hard as fuck now as I watched Liz and Janey play with themselves. I wanted to stroke myself but decided to save whatever cum I had in my balls until later that night for the threesome with Janey and Liz.

Josephine moaned again and then her eyes fell on us. A grin came to her face. "Your sister and Janey are jerking off to us, Carl."

Carl's head snapped in our direction and he saw his sister playing with herself. Liz did not even stop as Carl stared at her in surprise. Liz's fingers were rubbing her clit fast. Carl started to plow into Josephine even harder as he looked at his sister. He didn't even seem to notice Janey at all. His eyes were glued to his sister.

Josephine was letting out very loud moans as Carl drilled her. Liz was also moaning as she played with herself.

"Yes. Fuck her like that," Liz moaned.

Janey was rubbing her pussy faster as she watched them fuck. There was a loud smacking sound as Josephine's ass slapped against Carl. He was fucking her fast and with complete abandon.

My eyes kept jumping from Liz to Janey as they played with themselves. I was losing my mind and needed to get in on the action. I walked over to Janey and got down on my knees in front of her. Janey's head turned from Carl and Josephine to me. She looked at me with a smile. Her hand was still rubbing her pussy.

I adjusted my hard cock as I laid down on the ground and put my head between Janey's legs. She moved her hand as I put my mouth on her wet pussy. Her pussy lips were slick from her juices and I licked it all up.

"Oh wow!" Josephine said loudly as she looked at me eating Janey out. Carl turned and looked over at us. He was absolutely dumbfounded as he watched me eat Janey out.

"Holy shit!" Carl said with a laugh after a moment. "What is going on, bro?!"

A smile came to my face as I continued to eat Janey's pussy. Her hand went to the back of my head. She let out a deep moan. Liz had turned her head to watch us. Her hand was still rubbing her wet pussy. She moved closer to Janey and began to play with one of her tits. She gently squeezed it a few times before she put her mouth on Janey's nipple.

Carl pounded into Josephine even faster as he watched Liz suck on Janey's nipple. Josephine was moaning her head off as she went along for the wild ride.

Liz lifted her mouth from Janey's tit and kissed her. I watched them as I ate them out. My cock was throbbing in the sand. It was an uncomfortable position but worth it.

Janey suddenly cried out and her body trembled against my face. Her juices squirted into my mouth as I lapped it up. She moaned constantly as she bucked against me. I heard Josephine cry out as well as she came too. The sounds of their fucking were still hitting my ears.

I took my mouth from Janey's pussy and moved over to Liz. She looked at me with an eagerness that I loved to see. I spread her legs apart and lowered my mouth to those wonderful puffy lips of hers. She laid back on her elbows and watched as I traced my tongue up and down her slit.

"Oh my god!" Liz moaned.

I probed her lips and then inserted my tongue inside that warm tunnel of hers. Her juices tasted very sweet and a little salty. I licked up as much as I can. Janey leaned over and kissed Liz. Liz continued to moan in Janey's mouth.

"Fuck! That is so hot!" Josephine said. She was riding Carl again. Carl looked over at me eating his sister out. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Damn! My sister too!" Carl said with a laugh. "Bro, what is going on?!"

I laughed with Liz's pussy in my mouth. I couldn't help myself. I was happy that Carl was not upset that I was eating his sister out. I was also quite happy that he and Josephine did not freak out from seeing me eat Janey out.

I knew that Carl was open-minded about such things because he had told me several times how he had smelled Liz's used panties back in high school when we were both virgins and our hormones were out of control. I thought that it was hot when he first told me and even considered smelling Janey's used panties but was too scared to do so. I was too afraid of getting caught.

I continued to eat Liz out as she kissed my sister. I moved my tongue up to Liz's clit hood and opened it up to taste that nub of hers. She let out a sharp gasp in Janey's mouth. I flicked my tongue at it and Liz turned her head and cried out. She came hard as her body shuddered against my face. I continued to play with her hard clit as she orgasmed.

Liz was a loud moaner which turned me on. Carl and Josephine were both watching her as they fucked. I heard my friend yell out as he came as well. Liz looked over at her brother as he nutted inside of Josephine. A smile came to her face then she moaned again.

I took my mouth off Liz's pussy after a while. My chin and upper lip were covered in her juices. I licked it all up as I looked at her. She watched me intently while breathing hard. I had just given her a taste of what was going to happen tonight.

kevinnash
kevinnash
801 Followers